The New Era

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The New Era - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Era

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Barioth thought he had lost Clover through out all the commotion going on. Bow seemed to know what he was doing so he was going to trust them with this but he still worried slightly. Bow would be able to find him when he was done if he could sense things like Reizo could, it just might take a bit more effort to due so with all the people.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:46 pm

The android watched everything from a distance. At first she didn't understand what Bow was doing, then it clocked when he got the Mystic guards attention. So she took that opportunity to disappear into the crowd.

She looked around and at once understood why she had stood out like she did. It was her style of dress, for one, that attracted the attention of the Mystic guards. That and, after looking at some of the devices that the police were using, her lack of energy reading. While she could do something about the one, she could do nothing about the other.

She looks for Barioth and doesn't have to search very long for him. Like her, he didn't exactly blend in. She walks over to him "I believe we need a change of clothing. Before we attract even more attention to ourselves." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Barioth had no problem what so ever agreeing to that, it would be foolish not to change at this rate. "I agree. Let's find the nearest store and get something else to wear."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:26 pm

It didn't take them long to find a place to get new clothes, however, Clover was only use to what Mystic wear and honestly could decide on what to wear. She didn't want to imitate the local girls, because she wasn't a local and would stand out just as much as she would in her usual attire.

So, she did what any woman would do, she looks to Barioth "I'm unable to decide on what would be appropriate to wear. Would you care to pick something out for me?" she asks as she hands him the outfits she was considering "Feel free to choose something else if you feel it is appropriate for me to wear without attracting attention." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Barioth wasn't the most 'fashion savy' person but he did know enough not to be completely bad at it. Of course the problem was, what was fashionable in one place may not be in another considering the cultural context and where it was.

He looked over the choices, before pointing out the third one. "How about this one?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:14 pm

The android didn't seem to think that any of the outfits were right. She shakes her head "I believe what I need to do, is dress like an American, since that's what I look like." she says "And from what I've scanned about them so far, suggests that the young women of their culture prefer to dress very lightly, showing off a lot of skin. Specifically their legs, stomach and cleavage" she explains as she goes looking for the appropriate clothing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:08 pm

Barioth put some of the clothes back, he really didn't care too much for all this but it needed to be done. "I, honestly have no idea what I should be wearing that would make me fit into this city more." He didn't know what he looked like in terms of 'where'. He knew he didn't look like the natives either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:20 am

Clover looks over to Barioth "From my data, I would suggest a nice suit. Dark colors would accentuate your features." she says as she finds what she was looking for and heads into the dressing room.

A few minuets later, she comes out wearing something Daisy Dukes would be proud of "There. Now I look like a typical American teenager. I shall purchase some additional clothing as well. They will help me farther 'blend in' with the local population as a tourist."

Clover knew Barioth had his own money, so she didn't offer to help pay for his clothes. Though, she also knew that his money reserves weren't unlimited and should he ask, she would help out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:55 am

Barioth, taking their advice went to get dressed himself and pay for his own clothes. It meant sadly giving up his armor, but it would attract too much attention. Clover's clothes were distracting simply due to the fact they were less modest then before.

"Now that you have a bit more information to go on, have you decided what you may want to do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:30 am

Clover shakes her head "Although I have the worlds information at my disposal, it tells me nothing about who I really am and what my mission is, if I even have a mission." she says "I believe the most logical thing to do now, is to go to the Mystics and see if they know anything about my origins." she points out. "You look very handsome, by the way."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:48 pm

The last comment caught Barioth off guard not that he wasn't used to them it just wasn't something he expected from Clover. "Thank you, your clothes fit you as well. Shall we go then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:26 am

Clover could tell by the signals he was giving off that he wasn't telling her the truth. In fact, if she had to guess, based on the data she was getting, he most likely objected to her current attire and if he didn't like what she was wearing now, he defiantly wouldn't like some of the outfits she had planned. At least he didn't plan on leaving her anytime soon, that she could tell.

She thinks for a bit "The best way to get in touch with a Mystic who is in a position to help, would be to go to the Mystic Embassy." she says "However, tha might be risky. Mystics have a total recall memory. Meaning they never forget anything they encounter. If we happen into one of the guards from earlier, there could be trouble." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:07 am

It was a double edged sword, Barioth was more conservative so in a sense he wasn't too crazy about certain clothes women or men wore. However, he also wasn't in the business of telling people how to live their lives and what they could wear. On the flipside he was still a healthy man so that spoke by itself.

"Perhaps. Though, they would only know we were there not that we did anything if they saw us since they came after Amadeus attacked. If they were there, they'd react differently to Amadeus being there. At the worse our only true crime would being non human at the wrong time, and even then for all we know other nun humans could have been wrong. If it was a court case, it wouldn't stand even if we Had done something wrong because there's no evidence."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:34 am

After thinking it over a bit, Clover nods "You bring up some valid points. The attack is also being played off as a movie shoot. I suspect we have the Hunter Alliance to thank for that." she says "If you are planning on joining me at the Mystic Embassy, you should e aware that they have all non Mystic visitors go through a simple registration, so you can visit in he future without hassle." she says as she starts out towards the Mystic Embassy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:15 am

"I figured it was something. We have something similar to those who enter Noreal legally." That wasn't accounting for people who ended up there by various other means. Much like earth, at times it seemed to be a highway to other realms in some form. This had caused some heated debate between various political parties about illegal immigration.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:46 am

The android pauses in her stride for a second, before continuing on "I have no information on any place called Noreal. My knowledge is limited to most parts of Earth and Elysium." she says "Which, interestingly enough, both planets have the same deity supposedly watching over them, which has lead many Mystic scholars to speculate that this Galford that they speak of is, in fact, the one who created both worlds and the people on them." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:41 pm

"It makes sense. Noreal is my home world but unless things change as it is now then its nothing to worry about. But by people, would that include the native earth races besides humans?" He didn't pay much stock in these, it was just idle chat.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Clover nods "Indeed it would include all life on Earth, since he would have made this planet as well." she says "There have been many who speculated why this Galford had left Elysium and the Mystic people. Ranging from Him being displeased with what he saw in their future, to having used up all his Godly power to make the 'Perfect' race, to him being frightened of what he had created." she explains.

"So far, no one can agree on a solid reason and so, those are some of the major beliefs of the Mystic people." she says "This Galford character is a source of fear to most Mystics. I, however, find the whole myth around his character quite interesting. Much like how Humans have embellished certain religious figures as well." she points out.

Then she Actually points out "There. That is the Mystic Embassy. If you want, you can wait here for me to make contact or you may join me inside and who can say what'll happen, if anything." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Barioth shook his head. "I'm not in a rush. I'll let you do your thing and wait outside for you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:59 am

Clover nods "As you wish. If I'm not out in an hour at the most, that means one of two things, I've either been arrested or I'm still waiting to see someone." she points out.

"Either way, I thank you for your help and would like you to return to your village, or where ever it is you feel you need to go, and put me out of your mind." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

"So that means you want to part ways here?" He was just confirming the last part. Clover was a bit strange, but strange wasn't bad and she hadn't been bad company. If that was the case, he really had no option but to return to the village(due to scanners) or go back home entirely.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:22 am

Clover nods "If it comes to that, I believe it would be the best option. Also, I would suggest finding a place to wait. Standing in front of the Mystic Embassy would likely attract attention." she points out. Then turns and starts in. She wasn't expecting trouble, but one never knew what could happen in a situation as strange as hers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Barioth watched the young lady leave before opting to go the nearest stores he could browse around in peace and get lost in while he waited. He wondered what Bow was up to, he should be all right as he probably wasn't in any serious trouble.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:58 am

It was about a half an hour later when Clover comes wandering into the store that Barioth was in and wanders on over to him, like she knew he was there the whole time "It would seem I had underestimated the helpfulness of the Mystic people. At least, those ones." she says "I explained as much about my situation as was relevant and they said they would take my request 'under advisement'."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:41 am

"Hm I would think they would take more interesting considering you're a artifically made member of their kind."
Barioth shrugged mentally, who was to say. "Now that seems to be an dead end, what do you wish to do now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum