The New Era

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The New Era - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Era

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:04 am

Clover shakes her head "I don't know. My plans all hinged upon the Mystic's help. I suppose I could always go back to the lab where I first awoke and see if I had missed anything in my inital search, but I believe that's unlikely." she says.

She looks over to the clock on the wall of the store "Perhaps we should find a place to stay and then restart our search in the morning. Between the battle in the mountains and my repairs, I'm a bit low on energy at the moment and I suspect a 'recharging' would do us both some good." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:21 am

"Then we can stay at a hotel for the night. Tomorrow we both might be able to come up with something, but its possible any questions you want aren't on this planet." Barioth couldn't say for sure, but if this planet hadn't made her then it must of been someone else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:08 am

Clover nods "I have considered this as well. Which is why I'm trying to get to Elysium If no one knows of my creation here, than the only other place that make logical sense to check, is the only place left that I have an affiliation with." she points out.

She starts walking in a direction"I have found us some cheap hotels where I'm certain no one will bother us." she says with her usual certainty. She lads Barioth into he red light district and straight to a love hotel "Here we are." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:32 pm

Barioth, not being an expert on earth wasn't sure exactly where they were but he was able to put things together for a idea of what it probably was. Even so Clover, far as he could tell went more or less by logic. She had some interest of things outside of it and a personality of her own though.

He was actually more amused then anything. It Would be a place they wouldn't be bothered, even if it was one he'd normally not ever visit by himself. "We can figure out what to do tomorrow."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:42 am

As Clover enters the hotel with Barioth, the guy at the desk looks them over and smiles "Welcome, welcome. How may I help you tonight?" he asks, a gleam in his eyes.

Clover looks over the rooms "We require a room where we won't be disturbed for the night." she says.

The attendant's eyes light up "That's what we're here for. ave a look at these rooms and pick any one that stimulates your imagination." he says, handing a catalog over to Clover.

She quickly flips through it, the hands it back "I believe I have found a room tha will suit our needs. The number is 2-0-2." she says.

The attendant punches up the number and nods "Ah, the white room. It's not too popular, but there Are some who like it's simplicity." he says as he rings them up "That'll be five thousand Yen an hour." he says.

Clover, not even blinking, waves her hand past the card scanner and it rings up for a full night. The attendant wasn't surprised by how Clover had paid, hut rather how much "Oh my. A full night, huh? Well someone certainly has stamina." he says as he hands them the keycard to the room "Enjoy your night." he says with a wink to Clover.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Barioth knew what the man was thinking, but it was just to get them a place to stay for the night. He honestly would have preferred elsewhere but this place would have to suffie for now. Honesty he wasn't even sure if Clover was 'made' functional in that way.

Back home there were places like this, in certain areas but he of course never went to them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Once in the room, it certainly lived up to it's name of the 'White Room'. Fortunately, though everything in the room was different shades of white, the lights were soft, so one didn't burn them out. It had a bed, of course, a mini bar, a full mirror, a wash closet, and a bathroom with a shower big enough for two, but it had no door on it.

Clover spots what she needs for the night, then looks over to Barioth "You may use the shower first, if you would like. I shall be recharging while I wait my turn." she says as she lifts the side of her shirt and pops out a plug, then plugs it into the wall and sits on the bed., staring off into the middle distance.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Barioth wasn't shy so not having a door didn't bother him too much. He had to make do with more closer and less privacy areas before back in his day. It did occur to him he Hadn't brought a second pair of clothes, which was foolish in hindsight but other things had been on his mind.

I'll make do... He doubted Clover would care either way if he had to sleep in his underwear rather then mess up his clothes but still.

He pushed it aside, getting undressed as he turned on the shower and got started. A nice shower or bath did wonders when one was stressed or just needed some claity of the mind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:47 am

Clover continues to stare off into the distance as Barioth does his thing in the shower. It might look like she was doing nothing, but in reality, she was breaking access codes to satellites and main computers to mot major governments. She was also planting a small subroutine within these computers that would make Very subtile changes that would allow her to access them whenever she wanted, without tripping the alarms. It was quite trick. Some of these computers were Well guarded.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:37 pm

Barioth was finished before too long, he decided on just the underwear for now since sleeping in the business suit was extremely uncomforable. "Bathroom is free."

He made a mental note to make sure he got some spare clothes tomorrow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Clover snaps out of her trance an stands "Thank you." she strips off her clothing, not even bothering to head to the bathroom first, folds them neatly, then heads on in. From the look of her bare body, she certainly Looked fully functional as she had the complete normal female anatomy right where it should be.

She didn't take long to shower and dry off. She wanders out of the bathroom, still naked, and goes through her spare clothing and picks out a pair of sweat shorts that lived up to their name of 'Shorts' and showed Way too much leg, slips them on as well as a tank that seems a size or two too big, and didn't do the best job covering her modesty.

She climbs onto the bed and under the covers, staying off to one side to Barioth could occupy the other side "You have a very impressive and attractive physic" she says "Pleasant dreams." she says, then closes her eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:06 am

Clover was distracting, but it wasn't her fault she probably had no feeling of modesty what so ever(which was pretty apparent) . He was surprised she seemed fully functional, which just made her creation more confusing.

The last part took him slightly off guard but he rolled with it. "Thank you. You're very attractive yourself Clover. Good night." He shifted a bit, to make himself comfortable as he could. It was a bit annoying to be aroused during this time but he'd get through the night.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:22 am

"Thank you. I honestly wasn't sure if this figure was truly considered attractive or not. I more or less assumed it was. she says, she looks over to the door "The hotel manager is outside of our room, listening. I'm not sure what he expects to hear, but would you like me to send him away?" she asks as she gets out of he bed.

She wasn't feeling all that comfortable at the moment anyway. Her data told her that it was proper to wear something to bed, when sleeping next to a man, but she found her choice of clothing to be bothersome and was considering removing them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:20 pm

Barioth wan't too surprised by the last comment. "It seems our manager friend is somewhat of a voyeur. It's very easy to guess why he would be trying to listen in. We on the surface look like a couple, and that being the case what a couple would be doing in a place like this would be getting intimate. You can send them away if you wish."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 am

Cover thinks over Barioth's words for a little bit "Ah. Fornication. The act of sexual intercourse between two non married individuals." she says "This is what the manager expects to hear from our room, sounds of us engaged in sexual activities?" she asks.

She thinks for a moment longer "It would seem that I had, unintentionally, put us in a position where we would draw unwanted attention to each other. she says "In this instance, would not the most logical course of action be for us to engage in sexual activities, giving the manager what he desires. At which time he will leave us in peace." she reasons.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:19 am

If Barioth didn't know better, he would think Clover had planned this all through on purpose. He had never met anyone that was supposedly emotionless so he had always assumed ones thought patterns and behavoirs would be so different as to be alien. Clover Was different but not to the extent he thought.

"I'm not opposed to that." Barioth said slowly. "I would assume this would be your first time." It was more a statement then a question from what she told him about her life.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Clover nods "That is correct. And am I to assume that my apparent age won't be a problem for you as well, should we follow through?" she asks, reminding him that she looks about sixteen years old "After analyzing the situation more, I had found a few other ways to get ourselves out of this...mess, we had found ourselves in, should intercourse prove to not be the best option." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:04 am

Barioth shook his head. "No. You'd be considered an adult where I'm from." One's mental age and what they looked like were also two different things, he had met people who looked no older then their teens that were hundreds of years old.

The Draner made his way over, watching her curvy form before he gently lifted her chin to look at her beautiful green eyes. "I'll just have a lot to teach you tonight." He leaned towards for a kiss, best to start off slow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Though her eyes were green and some Might say they were beautiful, they were also flat, dead, and soulless. Plus, if one looked VERY hard, they could barely see a camera lenses in them. She kept her eyes open as Barioth kissed her. After he was finished she moves a step back "I feel I should inform you, that while we were attempting to exchange bodily fluids, I had downloaded and studied more then twenty references on sexual intercourse." she says, as if the kiss they just shared did nothing for her.

"Including, but not limited to, 'The Losers Guide to Love Making' and 'The Complete Kama Sutra'. Which is basically the 'How To' manuel as far as making love goes" she says, then she pulls her shirt off, revealing her bare breasts, which were surprisingly full for her size "So the question is, will it be you teaching me, or will it be me teaching you?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:50 am

Barioth looked Clover's form over. "It might be a bit of both in this case. Though..am I correct in assuming your sense of touch is muted compared to a normal person? I ask because it'll be harder to give our 'guest' a convincing show if you're completely silent." They might have to try something else in that case.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Clover shakes her head "That would be incorrect. My sense of touch, like all my senses, can be adjusted to ether make it more sensitive or less sensitive." she says, then she looks over to the door "Our stalker is gone. It's likely that, upon not hearing his desired audio stimulation, he had given up his pursuits." she says, then looks back to Barioth "Which means we can now enjoy the night worry free of prying eyes or ears." she says, having read that last bit in a book.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:09 am

"True I suppose. Did you still want to continue or just call it a night?
" Sure she was halfway naked in front of him and he wasn't exactly wearing much now but he didn't want to just assume considering the original intent.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:40 am

Clover thinks for a second, the shakes her head "No. I don't feel it is necessary to continue our charade as lovers. By doing nothing, our goal was accomplished just the same as it would have been otherwise." she says as she slips her shirt back on, which still covered very little, and heads back over to her side of the bed, as if nothing happened.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:30 pm

Barioth wasn't upset or anything, it was her choice and it was about what he expected. When he got to the bed and got himself comfortable, it didn't take too long to go to sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:36 pm

Clover was laying on her back, eyes wide open and she wasn't breathing. She really couldn't move Too much, because she had plugged herself back into the wall and while she Could recharge on her own, external methods were faster. By morning, she would be completely charged and ready for whatever the day held in store for them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum