The New Era

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The New Era - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Era

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:31 am

Barioth woke up early in the morning and went to get cleaned up for the day, having a few things on his mind. What he was going to do with his time and after he wasn't sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Clover was already awake, showered and dressed by the time Barioth had gotten up. Todays outfit consisted of a long sleeved shirt that was a bit too big and fell down her shoulder a bit, yoga pants and hightops. She looks over to him "Good morning" she says in her usual flat tone "Our esteemed host had visited us twice more during the night, but never staying for longer then a minuet or two." she says, making what she believed to be casual conversation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:48 am

"Not too surprised, I figured they would." Barioth excused himself to take a shower and get dressed before coming back. "I believe we spent enough time here." What they would do with the day he wasn't sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 am

Clover nods "I heartly agree." she says as she gathers her things "After we leave this place, I suggest we pick up few more changes of clothing for you. Something casual this time." she recommends. It wasn't long before they checked out and were on the move. Clover would leave a negative review about the hotel of it's website.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 am

"That seems to be the best course. We'll take our leave then." Barioth now more then ever was curious of who made Clover and why. It seemed they had painstakingly gone out of their way to replicate a biological life form, down to the fact she could apparently have sex and feel it. If that was the case, he wondered why the emotion part was let out.

It could be she wasn't completed, or it could be that had to be 'unlocked' in some way. There was no way of ever knowing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Clover decided that her best chance at getting any information was still to go to Elysium and see if she could find out anything. To that end, she would have to go back to the Mystic Embassy and she was unsure if Barioth would still accompany her all the way there. Because he would have to fill a registration forum and as simple as it was, it still asked for a race and since, from what she gathered, his people hadn't officially made contact with Earth, it Might pose a problem.

She looks over to him "I'm going back to the Mystic Embassy. Whatever it is that I'm looking for, I know it's waiting for me in Elysium." she says "Will you continue to accompany me or will we be parting ways there?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:43 am

"At the moment, I have no particular plans and that aside I enjoy your company. So I will, its just the fact my race hasn't made contact may be the problem. I'm not sure its a good idea to lie about being a native race, even if is possible with it being so racially diverse here, nor do I want to." Barioth said to the young woman.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:26 am

Clover wasn't too sure what to make of Barioth's comment. It almost made i sound like he was with her because he had nothing else better to do and was only killing time until something else came along. Because this as twice she asked if he still wanted to travel with her and both times he gave a similar answer.

And like before, she let it slide, because either way, she was fine with whatever decision he made "Than we shall head back to the Mystic embassy and see about heading to Elysium. I believe there's a eighty percent chance that I will find what it is that I'm looking for there." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:04 am

"Hopefully so. Everyone deserves to know about their past, I don't much of anything about this world but I'll do what little I can to help on a personal level. We haven't known each other long, but I consider you a friend, Clover.
" Barioth said and meant it.

He was curious about the Mystic world as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:31 am

It didn't take them long to get back to the Mystic embassy, Clover having plotted the shortest route to it before hand. One there, she wanders back inside, the guards clearly remember her from before, and she heads over to the line of people waiting to check in to either head back to Elysium or go there for the first time.

Clover was running all possible scenarios in her head, plenty of them were unfavorable, but there were als plenty that were. She would have to wait and see. She didn't ave any form of ID on her so that had the potential to bite her in the rear. But than, as a Mystic, artificial or otherwise, she Should still be able to get back to her peoples 'homeland'. It was still worth a try.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Barioth didn't know what to honestly expect, he just hoped his presence didn't cause trouble for his new friend.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Clovers stops less than a block from the embassy "Wait..." she says as she does something, then turns and starts way from the building "We need proper identification if we are to successfully gain access to Elysium." she points out "I shall set out to acquire us the aforementioned identification, provided you have no objections." she says as she turns her soulless eyes towards Barioth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:40 am

At this point, they didn't have as many options so Barioth nodded a bit. "Go ahead then."

It was a bit of a shame Clover didn't have emotions, she was very pretty but it was the eyes. It wasn't the fact you could see they were different if you looked closely, it was the fact there was no warmth or any idea of their personality behind them. To Barioth more then something like legs or breasts, the eyes were among the most important.

Still, Clover was Clover and he enjoyed her company. More then that he wasn't entirely sure if that was true or they were just extremely stunted. You had to look beneath the surface of things and observe people's actions, not what they claim to give a proper view of them. Even the seemingly pointless subtle things they did or didn't do added up and fit that piece of that puzzle.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Clover nods as she starts back to a small cafe she had seen "It shall take twenty-four hours for our new I.D.s to e completed." she says, already having finished her task. Truth was ,she had completed this task for them some time ago, but needed Baroth's approval before sending it off.

The cafe was over run with Mystics who had just come to Earth and wanted a sample of Earth foods. Clover shuffled through the wings and finds her and Barioth a place to sit. She ordered something with no caffeine "I feel I should inform you that the identification I had to set up for you will go through the Inhuman Registration Office. But not to worry, that was one o the place I am currently monitoring and can erase your profile from it at any given second." she explains

"Though, I feel should point out that there Are benefits to being in the system..." she starts "For one, you do not need to hide the fact that you are not Human and while it's a pass to live in this world without fear of being branded as an illegal immigrant, you still need to gain citizenship in a country." she continues.

"The I.R.O. I.D.s are a form of temporary visa ,but you need to renew it every ninety days and the cost is quite high. This is, of course, only for people who are not from Earth, so it doesn't effect Zoanthropes, incase you were curious about that." she finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:33 pm

Barioth was relieved at the news, also thankful. "Thank you. I had been wondering about that and I hadn't wanted to make do without it. I suppose the next 'on my to do' list is obtain citzenship somewhere." He probably have to do a bit of research of where to best start.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:46 pm

The android shakes her head, her blonde hair dancing around her face and shoulders "I don't believe that is the case. Not unless you intend to live the rest of your life here. since the I.R.O. I.D. is a form of temporary visa, you can remain in the country of registration until it expires, at which time you could always renew it again." she says.

"However, there are some drawbacks to living like this. An agent of the I.R.O. will be assigned to keep an eye on you, so you don't break any laws of the registration terms. Plus, you can not leave the country of registration without filling out specific forums and if you are caught violating those laws, your visa will be revoked and you will be arrested and deported." she explains.

"However, that's only if you wish to remain in the country, but still have the freedom to visit your home world or any other place." she says "For the one I have ordered you, it will naturally expire in in ninety days ,but it doesn't limit you to what you can and can't do." she looks over to the waitress as sh brings Clover over her drink "If you would like, I can set it up so that the man named Barioth will simply disappear from the system after we are finished with out business." she offers,
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:21 am

It was a simple gesture but he found it cute the way her hair moved but more importantly this gave hims some options. It was for that reason he had been planning on staying at the village until something could potentially be worked out, but this was just as well.

After a moment, he nodded. "I think that would be for the best, and thank you for helping me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Clover shakes her head "Don't thank me for erasing you from the system just yet." she says "Just remember, by taking you off the grid,you will be an illegal alien, having come to this world by illegal means and that also means you will have to deal with everything that title brings." she states "No, don't thank me. Because I will be making your life that much harder in the long run."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 am

Barioth was thinking for a moment. "Then I don't see the point of that route. There is almost no upside to not having one and not running into a Scanner has entirely been on luck so far and having you with me. Its best I keep it until something offical, or if need be return home after before. The only upside I could see is if I was on the run from legal trouble. Which I'm thankfully not."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:21 am

Clover shakes her head again, once more causing her golden locks to dance around her face and body "No. It hadn't been luck. I had been assigning them to different areas that we've been visiting. That's why we haven't run into any of the Scanners yet." she says in a passive tone "And even if we did, I would send them false information, scramble their device or simply fry it." she states. She would let Barioth pick the hotel tonight, since her last pick had been very undesirable for the both of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:43 pm

"I see. That Does explain why we haven't ran into any of them so far." Barioth mused to himself. "A bit off topic, but can you actually taste food?" He assumed so, due ordering something otherwise there would be no point. It wasn't like she needed to eat.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:59 pm

Clover nods "Yes. I can taste food. All five basic senses that most living beings have, I also have as well." she says as she lays a hand on his arm "Right now, I can feel everything that's happening within you, simply by touching your arm." she says as she moves back a few steps and takes in a big breath of air "I can identify over one thousand forms of air pollutants ranging from body oder, to the pollen of thousands of different flowers." she explains.

"My senses are very sharp and I can sharpen them by adding more power to them if I need to. My sense of vision is particularly good, with a multitude of different visual spectrums to cycle through." she says as her eyes start to change color "I have scan mode, x-ray mode, night vision mode, thermal vision mode, as well as being able to see different light spectrums." she finishes, figuring she made her point.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 am

That was different, he hadn't ever encountered anything like that on his travels, his home realm or outside of it. "I can see how something like that could be useful, but strengthing it too much could probably backfire."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:15 pm

Clover nods "Indeed it can. However, I have safety protocols that prevent me from harming myself indirectly. Though, I'm thinking about deactivating them." she says "If I am to tr to become more like the Mystics I have been designed around, I should also have the capacity to inflict harm to myself, directly or indirectly." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:43 pm

"Perhaps. But you ultimately have to decide how much alike you do want to become. After all, you have differences but that by itself isn't bad. Its a balance; you don't have to change every aspect of who you are." She was thinking about things then rushing which is good but either way it was up to her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum