Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 16 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Cedrick's face was blank as she regarded Adell "So, you not only slept with my sister, your daughter, who had given you her first time, afterwards, instead of asking if she was alright or if she was still in any pain, you ask if she was done?" she asks "And she gets upset with you and goes to Anitas room, which is currently guarded. Do I have this right?" she asks in a dead tone.

"Am I the only one, of all people, that sees a problem with this entire situation?" she asks "All you need now is to lay with me and you would have completed the whole Chaos set" she says with a pinch of sarcasm in her words.

She regards Adell once more "I can not help you with what to say to Amanda when next you see her. But try to consider her feelings. That may sound odd coming from me, of all people, but it is something to consider." she says as she starts back to the stairs "I Can, however, help you with your Imp problem." she says.

She walks over to Anita's room and looks down at the Imp, who was looking up at her "Woo-Hoo! That's some mighty fine undies you have on there lady! You know, if you were even wearing any in the first place!" it laughs.

Cedrick's face was solid and she wasn't taking it's bait "Leave Now." she says in a tone that was as dead as her expression.

The Imp blinks in surprise "Whatevea you say, Mum." it says, then disappears in a swirl of fire, much like how most of them appear.

Cedrick looks back to Adell "Have a pleasant night." she says as she walks back into Ness' room.[/color][/color]

Last edited by namey on Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:47 pm

Was he being that insenstive or was Amanda being overly sensitive? He knew intent didn't really matter if the perception didn't match. Amanda felt a different way, so it didn't matter if he meant well or not. It mattered how he came across. Not that his feelings or thoughts behind things really mattered.

He was of course going have to talk to Anita as well, she was in the same room anyway. He knocked on the door and waited, it was still locked regardless and he wasn't just going to burst in. It would be up to them if they even let him in and he'd probably have to convince them first.

This family is going to make my hair gray before I'm old.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:19 pm

After a few seconds, the door opens. It was Anita who answered. Like her sister, she, too, was wearing a button up shirt, only hers was only buttoned up in the middle by two buttons and they were crooked, which caused her more 'womenly' bits, both top and bottom, to peek out. She didn't seem no know or care. Her hair was a little raggled, which meant she had gotten up from bed "Adell...It's early in the morning. Go to bed. Drama can wait until everyone's awake." she mumbles, then closes the door. She does't bother locking it, because she knows Adell wouldn't just Barge in on them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:04 pm

And she was right, instead Adell headed back to his room and tried to get some sleep. Maybe everyone including himself would be thinking with a better head tomorrow after a chance to sleep on it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Morning comes rolling around and Ness was already up and had gone out. He had an early day in court today and he wanted to close the case today as well. That way he coul go back to concentrating on building the rest of his stuff. His ships were done, Calvine had his robots and his space station was practically complete. All that was left now was a few minor odds and ends.

Cedrick was also already up. Ness had gotten breakfast for everyone and Cedrick was nibbling on a piece of toast while he was still looking over her data pad. Anita comes wandering out of her room, still sleepy. She normally was a morning person, but last night was tiring for her.

Amanda was also already awake, dressed and ready fro the day. She didn't know exactly what she was going to do, but she would think of something. She was actually thinking of getting some followers today. It was time she started expanding her sphere of influence.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:18 am

Adell wasn't sure what he was going to do today, besides needing to talk to Anita and Amanda obviously. How that turned out would determine what he would up to next. I

After getting cleaned up he headed to the kitchen area.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Cedric looks over to Adell "Good morning." she says as she goes back to studies. She was done with the current chapter. Warp theory, maintenance, ,and most everything that went along with a warp core. It was a lot and some of it she didn't understand. Which was why she wanted Ness here to test her.

Ness was good with tests. He would tell her what she did wrong, what she could do to improve, and what she did right and what he had seen as her strong suit. But he was busy with other things at the moment.

Anita mumbles something as she goes for a cup of coffee. It was the nectar of the Gods! And she would need a few cups in her before she was coherent. Normally, she would be up and about, but she was tired today, having stayed up most of the night studying.

Amanda got up to leave as Adell walked in. She figured it would be best, at the moment, if the two didn't interact. At least until hey both figured out what they would say to each other. She talked to Anita during the night and she told Amanda quite a bit about Adell. She said he wasn't a bad guy, but he Did have a very bad habit of putting his foot in his mouth and saying incentive tings without realising it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:36 am

Adell mentally sighed when Amanda left, figuring she was still upset at him about what happened. He wanted to go after her but had a feeling it wasn't a good idea at the moment. "Morning.." He greeted before sitting down, but he wasn't too hungry at the moment. Adell tended to beat himself up a lot when things went wrong that he had a hand in.

"When you get a minute Anita, can we talk?" He couldn't talk to Amanda at the moment but he could at least one person of the two he needed to talk to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Anita sighs a bit "I just got up. I haven't even taken a shower yet. I need at least two cups of coffee in me before I'm in any mood to talk about drama stuff. she mumble she gets up and slowly heads to her room.

Cedrick looks over to Adell, the back to her work "You should go after Amanda and bring her back." she says "Not only will she see it as a sign of your sincerity but she is also an unregistered Inhuman and Ness is not here to help avoid the Scanners." she points out

"And as head strong as Amanda is, how do you think she will react when she encounters these Scanner police?" she asks "As for Anita, the best time to talk to her is when she is in the shower. She is not likely to avoid you then."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Adell wasn't sure if that was a good idea. It was kinda nervy just to into the shower after everything, even if it was just talking too them through the door. And if it was the former there was the chance of accidentally walking in on Cedrick as they looked exactly alike. More importantly, he didn't want to put out the fire with Amanda and have them upset..again.

He went after Amanda to find them. One thing at a time, but one thing he was sure of they needed to talk. They couldn't go through all this everytime something went wrong, because there would be a time invetibaly, that Amanda messed up and he'd be upset as was the nature of relationships of any kind. It wouldn't do if they couldn't even talk to each other. But he did love Amanda and wanted to make things work but feelings as he had seen and experienced weren't enough alone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Seeing as ow Cedrick had longer hair and two more gems, it would have been hard, but not impossible, to confuse her for Anita. However, if there Were some confusion and Adell walked in on Cedrick, there was a good chance she wouldn't care too much. Like last night.

While out and about, it wasn't too hard to find Amanda, as she didn't go too far. In fact, she was sitting in KITT, whom Ness had left behind incase the group needed to go somewhere or needed some protection in the form of a big robot.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Lucky for Adell she hadn't gone too far, otherwise she would of been much harder to find in a place like Tokyo. "Morning Kitt. Could I talk to Amanda for a second?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Amanda sighs "Sure. We can't keep dodging each other forever." she says as KITT opens the passenger door "KITT, could you log off for a bit, please?" she says.

"Of course, Amanda. Even I understand the need for privacy in situations such as this." the car says, before the sensor bar on he front powers down and KITT was just a normal car now.

Amanda looks over to Adell, then looks at the many switches and dial on the dashboard "If this is about last night, don't worry. Anita explained everything. She really use to think highly of you, until you broke her heart." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Adell mentally sighed. "That might be, but I feel like it means less if it doesn't come from the person themselves. I need to think a bit more before I say things and how they sound. I love you Amanda. I want you apart of my life and I want things to work. That means we have to able to talk things out when one of us gets upset. Some time to call off if need be if its something particularly heated."

"As for Anita, I don't know. She won't even stay long enough for me to talk to her."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Amanda wasn't looking at Adell, but rather at KITT's steering wheel. She could feel her face getting warm at Adell's words "W-well, now tha I know how you generally act, speaking before thinking, I can now take things in stride now and make sure that you break that bad habit." she says, sounding like she normally does, despite her cheeks turning a bright red.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:49 pm

She was cute when she got like that. Adell gently grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together. "And I'll make sure to keep improving myself. So do you want to go back inside or head out for a walk or something?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 01, 2017 6:42 pm

Amanda thinks for a bit "I wish to get something to eat. I hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday afternoon." she says "KITT, you may wake up now." she says to the car, as the sensor bar lights up again.

"I assume you both finished your talk?" he asks "I also assume you wish to go somewhere, otherwise you would have woken me up while standing outside. Where would yu like me to take you?" he asks.

Amanda shakes her head "I have no preference. Just some place with a decent breakfast." she says with a slight shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 am

Adell at the moment was fine with whatever, he was just happy he had gotten this at least settled so he was in a good mood. "There's an decent small family owned place nearby we could go to. I'll give you directions." He wasn't sure, but KITT probably had some advanced GPS or something to begin with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 04, 2017 2:13 pm

There was no real need for KITT to use an GPS systems, since Ness had been there before. So KITT knew how to find it and drives them there. Amanda wanders in to get their food, leaving Adell with KITT. Mainly because she didn't want to be around anyone else at the moment.

"So now that you and Amanda have smoothed things out, what do you plan on doing next, if I may ask?" KITT asks "Will you return with Amanda to her point of origin or will you stay here?"

Just after KITT asks, Amanda comes walking out with a couple of bags. She has KITT pop the trunk as she tosses them in and takes her seat on the driver side "For an establishment with a decent reputation as this one has, it's surprisingly empty." she mumbles to herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 04, 2017 4:07 pm

"It depends on where she wants to go, but I'm going with Amanda so if she does then I will."

Adell didn't get to say much of anything else before Amanda came back. "We'll, it honestly depends on the day. Some times its dead and other times you can't find a seat."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 05, 2017 11:34 am

KITT slows to a stop at the park "Today is such a nice day, why not eat your breakfast in the park?" he suggests.

The park Did look inviting to Amanda, who opens the door and steps out as KITT pops the trunk so she could get their food "I believe your idea is a sound one." she says as she gets the food and starts off, looking for a table.

"I shall be around if you need me." the car says after everyone exits, then KITT takes off, circling around the park before disappearing from sight.

Amanda watches the Transformer rive out of sight, but thinks little of it. She looks at Adell "Well, it's just us now." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 09, 2017 8:26 am

Adell went to get himself comfortable, there was something relaxing about a picnic like this. "Yeah. I haven't been on a picnic in a real long time. Its really surprisingly empty though." In fact he didn't see much of anyone around but it was probably due to where they were exactly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Amanda nods absently as she looks around. It Was, indeed, very quiet. Almost like some unseen force was keeping everyone away, but keeping Just enough people in the park to not arouse suspicions. She had a very good idea whom it was and sighs "oh mother..." she mumbles.

The dark Goddess called Regina was the Goddess of Chaos and everything that went with it and despite her attitude, she was a real softy at heart and a hopeless romantic. She used her considerable influence to empty the park and had even managed to get rid of KITT, an impressive feat considering, all just so Amanda could have some 'Alone Time' with Adell.

Of course, Amanda Knew what her mother was aiming for. A very graphic and Very public sex scene between the two of them. Amanda was fairly certain that Wouldn't happen, not if she had any say in it. But her Mother was very tricky and has a way of getting what she wanted.

"Maybe... we should take this inside somewhere. It's starting to look nasty out here and the wind might pick up any second now." she says. There were a few scattered clouds, but nothing threatening and there was only a slight, soothing, breeze in the air.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Adell didn't think there was anything coming but he wanted he and Amanda's date out to be a good one so he was fine with moving about. "Sure. I don't mind going inside." Though he had already been thinking of making moves on Amanda when the time came.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 2:51 pm

The restaurant that they had gotten the food from was close by, so Amanda made her way towards it. Sure it would be a bit embarrassing when the 'lusty stuff' happened, but it would be much better than doing that sort of stuff out in the open.

Still, Amanda would keep anything from happening. Sure her mother often got her way, being a fallen goddess and all, but Amanda was a goddess as well and while not as strong as her mother, she Did have power of her own, and she wouldn't let her mother influence Adell how she wanted.

Amanda clears her throat "So, what shall we do after we finish breakfast?" she asks "I'm not too keen on spending the day indoors, like Cedrick and Anita." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum