All Good Things...

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All Good Things... - Page 3 Empty Re: All Good Things...

Post by Namey Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:58 pm

Suki bows slightly, a show of respect "Thank you." she follows Hiroshi. She was wondering about Torin's sister. He had never mentioned her in the time they had spent together.

Though, what got her attention, was Kyco's tail. It reminded Suki of her own tail. She was so use to it that she didn't even pay it any mind, though, there Were times when it got in the way.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:26 pm

A minute or so later Kyco came down with a slightly tired Torin. "Hey guys, you have good timing. I was planning on going out of Japan in the next few days. Is there something I can help you with or this a social visit?"

Hiroshi shook his head. "Afraid not this time.." He then summarized what was happening.

Kyco was frowning and Torin was just listening until he finished. "..We'll, hate to say it, but me going there would make it worse. Kinda did this song and dance before, she threw a car at me."

"A car?" Hiroshi asked taken back.

"We'll, it might have been a van. It was a while back. Jason did too, I think its something that runs in the family."
Torin said thoughtfully ignoring the strange looks he got from Hiroshi and Kyco.

"Why was a car thrown at you from Jason?"

Torin waved it off. "It's not important and its in the past. Some advice, learn to take certain things less seriously in this world and it'll help your blood pressure.Anyway, yeah. A no go. Christine is a sweet girl but she gets off kilter when like this. I'm gonna try to contact Jason, depending how busy he is it'll work or it'll be a dud. Gimme a few minutes I'll be back."

Torin went to the other room, sat down like he was meditating and tried to contact Jason. In the mean time Kyco sighed. "We'll, besides Torin being Torin, I've been really wanting to meet you two after he told me about you. So, um how long has Christine been in there?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Suki shrugs "I don't know, really. I think about two weeks or so." she says "She doesn't seem to take rejection very well...though, I don't think she was rejected, personally." she mumbles.

There was a sharp and, if possible, annoyed sounding knock on the front door "Torin! Open up! I think you know who it is." Jason says from the other side of the door, sounding just as annoyed as his knocking would suggest.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Kyco was about to say something but the loud knocking made her wince and interrupted her; she hated her sharp hearing at times. Torin of course knew who it was before Jason even said anything and went up to open the door.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Jason didn't look very pleased as he steps on in "You know, you Could have just called." he points out "I Did give you my number." he says.

Suki, at the risk of getting all of Jason's scorn "But, um, we didn't know if you were out of range or not and this was the best way we knew for sure how to get in touch with you." she says in Torin's defense.

Jason eyes her "I'm sure he appreciates it, but trust me, Torin doesn't need you to defend him. He's probably very use to my tongue lashings by now." he says, then looks back to Torin "So why am I here?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:48 am

Torin shrugged. "But its important you're here since it involves your sister. Its something like a repeat of last time but at the same time not." He then went to give a summary of what had happened with Christine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:56 pm

Torin didn't need to explain what was up. As soon as Jason heard there was a problem with Christine, he started working on the problem and how best to handle the situation.

Still, he listened to Torin's point of view about the situation at hand and nods when he finishes "You did the right thing contacting me. I'll handle it from here." he says as he walks out.

Suki watches Jason leave "I wonder, how he's going to handle this situation?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:32 pm

"Dunno, but she's in good hands." Torin went to grab a coat on a rack near the door. "I'm going out. If you guys want anything, feel free to help yourself."

"Where are you going?" Kyco asked him.

"Don't know yet."

Kyco watched him leave then turned to the other two. "Can I get you two anything?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:16 am

Suki shakes her head "Oh, um, no thank you..." she says as she watches Jason and Torin leave "I think, I'll go see if I can help Jason with Christine." she says as she gets up, bows to Kyco "Thank you for having me over." she says, then heads on out after Jason.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:32 pm

"I guess that's my cue. Nice meeting you." Hiroshi said to the young woman heading after Suki.

"Yeah you too.." Kyco turned back to the now empty house, the kitchen and such needed to be fixed and distract her from her own thoughts.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:09 pm

It didn't take Suki long to get to the firehouse and by that time, Jason was already there. He was standing in front of the firehouse, looking it over.

Suki walks over to him "Um, if I may ask, what are you doing? I thought you were going to help your sister." she says.

Jason, not looking at her, nods "I am. I going through all the possible scenarios in my head to find the right one that'll get her out of there without starting a huge fight." he replies.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:14 am

Hiroshi figured something along those lines. "I see. We'll, if there's anything we can do to make that happen easier then let us know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:50 pm

Jason nods slowly "Yeah...cut the power when I tell you and then run..." he mumbles. He walks over to the fuse box and opens it. It looked like something out of a scifi movie.

Jason points to a certain breaker "This is the one that'll shut down the holodeck, as well as a few other systems." he mumbles as he heads over to closet and knocks.

Harlan opens the door again "Hey, Jason! Christine and I were just talking about ya, mate!" he says as he moves a side to let Jason in. Jason looks over to Hiroshi and Suki and motions for them to wait, then heads on in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:40 am

Hiroshi watched Jason enter then glanced at Suki. "We'll..this isn't what I expected. But I guess running isn't anything new to us at least." He said trying to lighten the mood.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Suki wasn't really in a light mood, thinking of her own sibling "Yeah..." she says in a low tone "We shouldn't have to, you know? We shouldn't have to always be the ones running. We should be strong enough to be able to take care of the threats we face, but it seems we're never strong enough." she mumbles.

"When are we going to be strong enough to stop the bad guys, without losing those we care about to them?" she asks, as if genuinely wanting to know.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Hiroshi sighed a bit. "It's a good question, wish I knew. We're obviously just going have to get a lot stronger. Torin and Harlan had a huge potential leap after their own training, so we have to find something that works for us."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Suki seemed doubtful "I'm, not sure if that's even possible for us. I mean, unlike Torin and Harlan, we don't even know what kind of power we have." she points out.

"Fumitsuki's right. It's not fair for you to compare yourselves to Torin and Harlan. Abraxus says as he was crossing the garage of the firehouse "They have weapons of incredible power and they had at least an idea of what to expect from them." he says, his turn to point something out.

This only confirmed what Suki was saying and, for some reason, caused her heart to sink even more "So, if that's the case, then how would We get stronger? You know, strong enough to where we didn't need to run from the bad guys we're constantly fighting, or having to rely on others to do the fight?" she asks.

Abraxus shrugs as he hangs his coat up and puts his sword on it's stand "No clue." he says, going to the kitchen and grabbing a beer "I assume you two are here to see Christine?" he asks, cracking his drink open and taking a load off "If that's even possible anymore." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:51 pm

"I do, actually. But it doesn't help me because besides my race I have no clue where to find someone else to teach me. So it doesn't help me much.."
He turned to Abraxus, he thought he left. "Sort of. Jason is actually inside talking to them, he has a plan in mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Abraxus rolls his eyes "Oh great." he grumbles as he heads to his gear "If the reports are even Half right, than every time these two get into the same room with each other, heavy stuff starts flying." he grumbles.

He gets ready for the confrontation that he knows is on it's way. But after about fifteen minuets, it was clear that the firehouse wasn't going to explode.

The holodeck door opens and the holodeck was that of a storage closet that the holodeck Was before Lee and Dino got ahold of it.

Jason and Christine come walking out. Jason closes the door and taps a few buttons on the panel, shutting the holodeck off.

Christine looks around "Are you sure? It looks like we just came out of that same crappy storage closet that's always been there." she points out.

Jason nods "That's a strange question to ask someone who knows everything." he says "Now come on. I'm sure the others will be eager to see you." he says as he ushers Christine out of the firehouse.

She looks over to Hiroshi, Suki and Abraxus, then back out the firehouse door, almost like she either didn't recognize them or she didn't care who they were and Jason leads her outside, the firehouse doors closing behind them.

Suki blinks in surprise "Um, what just happened?" she asks "It's almost like she didn't even know who we were outside the holodeck." she points out.

Abraxus sighs and takes his hear back off "Maybe she didn't. For weeks she's been holed up in that holodeck, talking to people who didn't really exist. Maybe she didn't recognize you because you weren't Her holograms of you two." he suggests "Give her time, I'm sure she'll snap out o f it." he mumbles.

((Jason and Christine are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:39 pm

Hiroshi mentally shrugged, though he wondered where the two had gone too; maybe Jason had taken her back to where ever he had originally come from. Either way it was out of their hands.

"I'll trust Jason to handle it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:26 pm

Abraxus snorts "Like he handled it last time?" he mumbles "He erased himself from the poor girls memories. That's why she's so moody and emotionally unstable." he says, kicking back.

Suki blinks in shock "W-what? Did he Really do that? To his Own sister?" she asks in disbelief. Then she looks over to Hiroshi "If that's true, we have to help her. Don't we?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:01 pm

"You can if you want, but she'll be fine."

Hiroshi saw to his surprise Torin just behind them walking over. "How can you be so sure?"

Torin shook his head. "I'll be blunt, Jason used to be unstable as all hell and moody. He still is a moody dick at times but I give credit where its due, he's not the same person he was before. I have no idea if he had a life altering experience or hit something but it is what it is. If you're still worried, I Think I have a few places in mind they might be at. Assuming they're still on this planet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Suki thinks for a bit "Well...if you think she'll be fine and you know her better then we do, I suppose we'll leave her to t he care of her family." she mumbles. This also gave her no more excuses to not look for Her family!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:18 pm

"We'll, you two have fun. As for me, I'm going on a trip of my own for a much needed break." Torin shoved his hands into his pockets glancing at Abraxus. "Heard anything from Harlan or Shadow?" He didn't ask about Camlo because he was pretty sure she left.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:38 pm

Abraxus nods "Harlan, yes. Shadow, no. Harlan is back in London, at his book store being completely miserable." he says "I offered him a place at the new Hunter Alliance, but he turned it down." he points out "The offer I gave you is still open." he informs Torin.

He was reading a magazine about swords "So any thoughts on where you'll be going?" he asks, not looking up from his reading.

((I guess we can take Suki and Hiroshi out if you wish. Start a new thread for them.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next