All Good Things...

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All Good Things... - Page 2 Empty Re: All Good Things...

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:55 pm

Hiroshi smiled a bit as as he came over. "I was. But I wasn't going to be there all day. She's not exactly doing much better since the last time we visited but at least she let some people in. She wanted you to come as well, apparently she's going on a 'date' with the hologram of Harlan."

He sighed a bit. "Since I'm not a shrink so not sure if its hurting or helping by not pointing out its not real. I was wondering if you wanted to come, I think we would have better luck together. Plus spending time with each other would be nice. Unless you have things going on right now, like looking for your brother."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Suki looked a bit flustered "Uh! I t-think we should probably keep looking for Takumi a-and the Oni. They're still out there, remember?" she says, looking away from Hiroshi "Besides, if she's not hurting anyone and she's happy, do we have the right to destroy her happiness? This is just Christine's way of dealing with how things turned out." she mumbles, not sounding completely convinced about what she just said.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Suki was adorable when flustered, kinda why he liked teasing her on purpose.

"Maybe you're right." Hiroshi admitted. "But it wouldn't hurt just to do go there just for a hour or so. You remember when you told me how I needed to slow down and not burn myself when doing something? Your brother needs you, but if you aren't one hundred and burn yourself out it'll be harder. Promise soon as we're done we can get right back on it and be freshened up for tomorrow with three of us."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:51 pm

What Hiroshi said made sense *Damn his logic for sounding so, logical!* she thinks "Well, you do have a point. I suppose I could tag along, if it helps Christine get better." she mumbles "What's the dress?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:25 am

"Dress? You mean address? It's the same place inside the holodeck but they didn't give a specific date for things. I think mainly to see how things would go and play it by ear from there."
Hiroshi said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:54 am

Suki chuckles a bit "No, silly. I meant the style of dress. Is it formal, casual or something else." she explains. She had to admit, buying clothes for herself was generally a pain in the ass...literally. That tail of hers really didn't make things easy. Which was why she wore mostly skirts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "Hm..we'll last time they mentioned something like the movies or the zoo. So something casual would work unless there's a change of plans."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Fumitsuki was about to respond when Usagi comes floating down, pink energy seemed to trail her limbs and torso as her skin and clothing turn an odd photonegative inside an almost completely invisible bubble of energy.

As she lands, the bubble disappears and Usagi looks completely normal as her pet rabbit reappears in an ethereal mass of dark matter bubbles. As usual, her rabbit looked like it was made from dark matter as well.

Suki blinks in surprise "Usagi! This is an unexpected surprise. Wanna hear what Roshi just asked me?" she starts.

Usagi shakes her head "It'll have to wait. I just got work that the Dark Knight was spotted on the other side of town, heading into a grave yard. If we hurry, we should be able to get there quickly!" she interrupts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:09 pm

"Guess things can wait." That had been absolutely horrible timing but such was life. "Lead the way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Suki thinks for a bit "I think we need to know more about where he's going. Because if we can follow him to the rest of the Oni, than maybe we can put a stop to them once and for all." she says slowly.

Usagi nods "If that's what you feel is best, I'll head out and follow the Dark Knight. I'll call you if anything turns up." she says as her rabbit disappears and Usagi turns a strange photonegative again and jumps high into the air and out of sight.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:28 pm

"I would say I don't like Usagi going by herself but she can take of herself." Hiroshi honestly wasn't too sure about just the three of them against the Oni. But that would be stupid, they would have to weigh their options first assuming it was found out where he went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Fumitsuki nods "I know. But she's not going to fight Takumi, she's going to see what he's up to." despite all he's done, Suki still missed her little brother. She knew he wasn't a bad person, but had just fallen in with bad company.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:34 am

For Suki's sake, Hiroshi hoped she was right. She was more the optimstic one of the bunch and tried to see good in people even if there was none there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:36 am

Suki looks around "Um, so, should we get moving? I'm sure Christine is getting tired of waiting." she says. She still needed to head to her new home (that the Hunters set up for her families protection) and get changed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:05 am

"Yeah, right. Let's go." He had gotten a bit distracted by some things, he needed to stop doing that. The clothes he had on, though nothing planned in particular were nice but casual so they should be fine unless Christine decided go something more upscale.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Suki decided that she was dressed well, since it was casual dress, and headed over to the firehouse.

It didn't take them long to get there and Ciel was there to greet them "Um, hi there, you two." she says, somewhat nervous "A-are you two, by any chance, here to see Christine?" she asks.

Suki nods "Yeah. Hiroshi said she invited us over." she explains.

This made Ciel even more nervous, if that was possible "O-oh. Well, I, uh, have some bad news." she mumbles "Christine...already has you two in there. She made holographic versions of you two." she says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Hiroshi frowned a bit to that, he hadn't even been gone all that long but more importantly she hadn't even asked if it was okay. It was a good he and Suki were the easy going types. "Just now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:59 pm

There was a good chance that Christine hadn't asked for anyone's permission to make holographic versions of themselves.

Ciel shakes her head "I don't think so. It seems she's Had these programs, but they never made an appearance." she says in a hushed tone.

Suki sighs "And here I thought we were finally getting through to her." she says, then looks over to Shadow's old office "Wasn't there a kill switch in there? Couldn't we hit it or something?" she asks.

Ciel nods "Yes, there Was a kill switch. But Christine disabled it before she wandered inside." she says "Unless we go in there and force her out, which I'm not a fan of, we can't get her out." she says, sounding down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "I'm no therapist, but I'm not sure if that would be a good idea without knowing her exact mental state and how she'd react. It might be a good idea to try to get into contact with her old man." Or her brother, but they had no idea where to even look for that one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Suki nods "I agree, but how would we even contact him? It's not like he left us a number to call and the jewelry shop is closed." she points out "The only one we would have any luck contacting is her brother and even then, Shadow and Torin were the only ones who knew how and they're both gone." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:14 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "Torin's still here, I know where he lives just not his phone number. If he's there we might have some luck." It was Nicole and Camlo that had vanished to who knows where.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Suki honestly didn't know that. She assumed that they all had, in addition, gone their separate ways, but had gone out of the country. Well, all except for Abraxus.

She nods "Well, that's our best bet to help Christine. Call her brother or maybe one of her old friends?" she asks.

Though, she wasn't too sure about that. She had heard that Christine could get pretty violent, even to her own friends and family. So seeing someone she felt had betrayed and abandoned her, she might act out. And while Torin was able to take care of himself, she didn't want innocent people getting hurt.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:10 pm

"I'll try to contact Torin then to get into contact with her brother but there's no promise he's at home right now."
Hiroshi paused. "Did you want to come with me or wait here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Suki shakes her head "No. I'll come with you. There's no reason to stay here." she mumbles as she follows Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Of course since things were never that easy, no one was there at the apartment they went at, so he went with the second best option of going where his mother and sister lived.

After knocking on the door, a young woman wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt with AC-DC on it. It was pretty obvious they weren't human with the red eyes, pointed ears, tail and bat-like wings folded onto their back.

It was Kyco, though you might know it at first glance since she had a hell of a growth spurt. It might have been a Heartless thing.

"Uh, hello? Can I help you two?"

Hiroshi nodded a bit. "I'm Hiroshi and this is Suki, you're Kyco, right? Torin's sister, I'm a friend of his and I was wandering if you have seen them."

A brief moment passed, then it clicked. "Oh! He mentioned you both. Please come in then while you wait, I'll go get them, he's asleep right now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next