Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 22 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Namey Sat May 09, 2015 1:16 am

"You know, if I had eyes I would blink them in surprise at you. What do you mean 'Finally'? Jack was only gone less then an hour or so." Buddy says "By the time he had gotten back, you all had finished your conversation and scattered on the wind." he points out.

"However, to answer your question, he's 'entertaining' our 'guest' in the brig." he says ominously "You might not want to go down there. It's not a pretty scene." he says in a grave tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Emanulle frowned slightly hearing this. "What, is he toturing them or something?" That really didn't sound like Jack so it was probably something else. It was just when used in that context, most people would think along those lines.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 09, 2015 5:52 pm

There was a pause from Buddy "It's so awful, I can't even talk about it..." he says in a low tone "However, if you want to find him, just follow the blue lines in the floor and that'll lead you straight to the brig." he says, sounding all cheery again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 09, 2015 11:33 pm

Emanulle didn't like the sound of that, but he had the feeling Buddy was messing with him. Never the less he went to follow after to see what Jack was up to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 12:29 am

As Emanulle followed the path to the brig, he could hear their 'guest' "Enough, enough! If you stop I'll tell you whatever you want!" he yells.

"I'm not convinced. I think we should go for another round!" Jack says "What did one ocean say to the other ocean? Nothing, they just waved!" he says.

"Why does a milking stool have only 3 legs? Because the cow has the utter! Why do bees hum? Because they don't know the words! You can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish!" Jack fires off rapid jokes back to back. The only problem was, they were all Terrible!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 1:19 am

"..Jack, what are you doing?"

Emanulle was bewilidered but the rapid fire of bad jokes, he had expected many things but not this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 1:26 am

The captured baddie looks over to Emanulle "Thank God you're here! Listen, you have to make him stop! These horrible jokes are killing me." he says.

Jack sneers "I'm sorry friend, but Manny here Didn't come to help you. He's here as my back up!" he says with an evil grin.

"Oh Hell no! Listen, if you stop, I'll tell you everything. Anything! Just no more of those terrible jokes! I've already endured a half an hour of them." he says "What are you trying to do? Break my soul into pieces?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 5:50 pm

Emanulle grimaced. "If I have to withstand those quality of jokes myself I'd be in a bad way myself. Why not just let them talk? He seems sincere and if not you could continue."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Jack nods "Alright, Gaspon, you have my attention. Talk." he says as he nods to Emanulle "If I can have a moment alone with him." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Emanulle wasn't sure what he was going to say or anything but nodded and left the older man be. In the mean time he decided to make himself useful before Jack or any of the others possibly called on him again. On that front, he began updating the site a bit, it had been rather bare bones the first time.

The current situation made him realize they were sort of bad need of someone with medical experience just in general. Not everyone here needed to be a super powerful invidual, they could help in other ways. So it was mentioned a nurse or doctor(or at least someone with the proper knowledge) as something on the site. Manny doubted anything would come from it, but closed mouths didn't get fed.

After he was done he left.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 11:57 pm

The site was actually up and had a good amount of content on it. Like the different members using their powers to do good or simply demonstrating them. There were a few interviews with some of the members and a tutorial of Jack showing any potential new members what all they would get.

"Ahhh...looking for a medic, huh? Would it shock you to know that Marcen has medical training both on and off the field?" Buddy asks "But you're looking for an actual doctor, huh?" he asks "Would this doctor need to have powers...or be able to leave the base...or holodeck?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 12:04 am

Emanulle shook his head. "No, they wouldn't need to have powers but its probably best they be able to leave the base, as a just in case."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 12:20 am

Jack comes walking out of the brig and into the living area "We got them! Gaspon told me exactly where their base is, how many on their team and what their powers are." he says.

"Buddy, would you get the drone's ready, please." he says to the computer "I want to scout the area out first, see if he was telling the truth, then I'll call everyone in and go over what I've learned." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 12:33 am

"So he has the information, that's good if he's telling the truth.." Emanulle turned fully to Jack. "But the question is, what are we going to do about Lexia? According to Jason, she and Alice are connected if one dies they get connected again. The 'Alice' we know and care about basically dies either way in that case. Then there's Lexia trying to attack Alice so we're under a uphill battle. It's best to think about these sorts of things before fully comitting on something offensive."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 12:37 am

Jack shakes his head "I never said we were going on the offensive. I said I was going to scout the area and tell everyone what I've learned." he points out.

"After everyone knows what we're up against, then we can talk about what to do with the knowledge that we have." he says "Relax, Manny. This ain't my first rodeo." he says, smacking him lightly on the arm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 12:58 am

"You're right, sorry. I just get anxious in situations like these if its someone I actually care about is involved."
Emanulle admitted. "It's strange though. I Really don't know Alice as well as of yet, but I care already. Part of it could be explained that she reminds of myself years ago though but that's not it entirely."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 6:20 pm

Jack nods "She gives off the 'Little Sister' vibe and makes you want to protect her from things you know will cause her to suffer." he says "It's understandable. Experience has told us what to watch out for, but she doesn't know any better and we try to teach her, so she doesn't learn the hard way like we had to." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 6:24 pm

"There's enough truth in that I guess."
Emanulle admitted. "When you left, what exactly were you looking for?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Jack shakes his head "I was looking for my friend. He's the Earth's protector and the guardian of a collection of powerful relics that I was hoping to use." he explains with a sigh "But, he wasn't there. In fact, his aid said he hadn't seen him in sometime."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 6:43 pm

"He's probably just busy with other matters if he's the protector and guardian of this planet that's bound to eat up time." Emanulle said. "By the way, I saw what you did with the site. It's pretty good, I didn't know you updated it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Jack nods slowly to Emanulle's assessment of Will's time, then looks at Manny in confusion "The site? I didn't do anything to it. I've been to busy." he says.

"A-Hem! That was me, who spruced up the website. Made it more presentable to potential team members and I made sure to include some videos of you all using your powers, so they know it's not a made up thing." Buddy explains, sounding a bit prideful.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Emanulle blinked a bit then smiled. "We'll good job. It doesn't pay to do something like this half way. I just didn't have the time to do much of anything else to it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 8:39 pm

"I know, I know. I'm awesome. There are quite a few hits on our blog, but mostly people think we're a bunch of fakers. I try to tell them otherwise, but they just don't believe they're talking to a computer AI. Go figure." Buddy says.

Jack frowns "Well that's no good. If we can't convince them that we're Real Super Heroes, then no one's going to want to join us and we're already two members down." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 9:00 pm

How were they suppose to get around that? It would require some planning that was for sure.

"That..would be a problem. I'm not sure what we can do to convince people we're the serious detail. In this age, the better looking something is, the more people are likely to scream fake oddly enough. I'll try to think of something on my end."

Two strangers entered the shop, a young man with a long coat and a seemingly normal young woman with blue hair and purple eyes. Isaac was slightly skeptical of things but if the whole thing was genuine then he could finally do something instead of letting his skills go to waste. He have to make sure who ever was in charge of this operation was actually worth following.

Crowds. He didn't like crowds. Too many people, noises and the like which is why he avoided them for the most part. You would pretty much never catch Isaac at a large gathering if he could help it. Zyna however loved being around people and the like, she was usually visibly more cheerful while he was mostly stoic.

"You need to relax. You're thinking too hard again."

Isaac glanced his sister. "Someone has to."

The android shook her head. "That's fine. But I don't want you burning yourself out. Just don't take every burden on your own."

"..I'll try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 9:17 pm

"Excuse me, but there are people in the shop. I'll put the details of the scans on the hand held." Buddy says.

Jack nods and heads topside "Okay. Thanks Buddy." he says as he takes a small hand held device the side of a phone. He looks through it as he heads up "An Android and an Eldarian, huh?" he mumbles.

It walks out from the back room "Greeting and welcome to Osa-P Jewelry. How can I help you kids today?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next