One Of Those Days

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

One Of Those Days - Page 3 Empty Re: One Of Those Days

Post by Namey Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:11 pm

It had been more then a month since Aron had left the castle, or so Angel was told after he disappeared, and one would have thought Angel to be depressed by that. However, this was not the case. In fact, with Aron gone, she was free to pursue her studies without any distractions and was coming quite far in them.

She had already learned some new spells and was in the middle of learning some more complex ones even now. Medusa would look in on her from time to time, but not bothering her.

Still, there Were times when she would get bored and wander off in the castle. Though most of it's inhabitants wouldn't harm her, there Were some of the castles more 'mindless' beasties roaming the halls. The would attack reguardless.

But it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She was also becoming quite good at fighting too. Armed and unarmed combat as well as magical combat. Without anyone to distract her, she was becoming quite strong.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Still, there were times when Angel would stand out on the balcony of her room and just stare, blankly, at something that only she could see. Persephone would often ask if she was alright, and Angel would always turns with a smile and say she was fine. But the demon maid knew differently.

Angel was getting bored again, but this time she had a plan. She wandered down to the lower part of the castle. The Doppelganger always hung out in the lower part of the castle, where no one would bother it much. But it always had time for Angel.

Angle slowly opens the door and sees her target "Greetings Doppelganger." she says in her usual cheerful tone "I trust I find you well this night?" she asks.

The Doppelganger, who had taken on the form of an elderly man, was sitting by a fire place, reading a book, looks to Angel, closes his book and stands "Lady Angel..." he bows "Tis an honor to see you." he says 'Yes, I am in good health. Thank you for asking." he says "To what do I owe the 'pleasure' of your visit?" he asks, not really liking to be disturbed.

Angel's smile never faltered "I wish to ask your aid in a matter." she says "I would like to see the world again, but I need a presents here, so that the others do not become wayward." she explains.

The Doppelganger nods slightly "And you wish this 'presents' to be in the form of me, being in the form of you, am I correct?" he asks, lacing his fingers together.

Angel nods happily "Indeed I would." she says "Would you be willing to aid me in this endeavor?" she asks.

The Doppelganger nods slowly "As you wish, my lady." he says as he looks at her intently, then his body was bathed in a red glow, that faded white and then, there was another Angel standing there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:44 pm

Angel seemed absolutely delighted by this "Now remember. You are to do nothing naughty or bad and are only to keep the others in line and from leaving the castle." she says.

The Doppelganger nods "As you wish, my lady." she says with a bow "However, some of your subjects Will be able to tell that I am Not you." she points out "What shall I do if such a situation should arise?" she asks.

Angel pauses for s bit, thinking "Hmmm...I can't tell you what to do in such a situation, however, I do ask that you reframe from harming anyone. Tell them that I had used a new type of perfume, or something to that effect." she says, then waves "I shall take my leave now! Behave yourself and make sure everyone else does as well." she says as her body shimmers and changes into a large, white bat and she flies off to her new adventure!

((Angel's out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3