Can't Fight Fate

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Can't Fight Fate - Page 4 Empty Re: Can't Fight Fate

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Suki takes a step back, clearing her throat, still looking embarrassed "Y-yeah. Whatever happened last night left me starved." she says, turning from Hiroshi "I think, I'm gonna get dressed." she mumbles as she heads back to the tent "No peeking." she teases again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:21 am

"I'll try not to this time."
Hiroshi waited for her to go inside before starting to get breakfast for them. He was starting to reconsider things, maybe he Should try to make some sort of move on her but if so he'd have to wait for the right time. He'd see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:44 am

Fumitsuki didn't mind if Hiroshi made a 'move'. But hopefully it would be concentual and with her permission. The last thing she wanted, was him to think that making a move on her without her say was an okay thing to do.

She gets changed and comes out of the tent. She had on shorts, knee highs, sneakers and a t-shirt and clearly no bra "Okay, lets go mountain hiking!" she says, all gung-ho.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:51 am

Hiroshi wasn't really the type to take advantage like that, and he hated reading signals because even when they were suppose to be blatantly obvious it wasn't always the case. So it was best to make sure.

He had already gotten dressed when he had went to cool off at the lake so he was fine. "All right, I'm game." Not wearing a bra thing was clearly noticebale, but didn't say anything about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:32 pm

To Suki, it wouldn't mattered if he had or not. She only had one anyway. She points "Okay, lets aim for that mountain!" she says "I would like to see what's up there and it doesn't look that far off." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:50 pm

"Maybe there's a cave or something? We'll see." Hiroshi and Suki had a lot of stamina and such compared to normal people so it probably wouldn't take them nearly as long to get there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Suki looked ready to go "Lets Go!" she says as she starts off. It was a fast pace too. She was excited to be away from the city. The air "The air is so clean!" she says, enthusiastically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:48 pm

"No kidding huh? Kinda almost makes me want to live out in the country."
Though it depended on how far out, but in a way he wouldn't really mind living out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Suki was pretty agile with her tail providing more balance to her lively step and with no bra, her breasts were bouncing quite nicely under her shirt. She didn't seem to notice or care "Come on! It's only a few more miles away!" she calls happily out to Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Suki's bouncing for lack of a better word was very distracting but he forced himself to ignore it as they went on their own way. Hiroshi was still debating with himself a bit if he should make a move, and more importantly how. Everything in his head seemed so..awkward. Maybe he should wait for some type of go ahead sign first? This whole thing was new to him, he hadn't even ever had a girlfriend before or any girl he was really interested in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:05 pm

It really didn't take the two of them long to get to the top of the mountain, once up there, Suki sees something off in the distance that looks like a house, or temple or maybe a mansion. Suki turns to Hiroshi, sweat had dampened her shirt "Hey Roshi, look there!" she says, excited "Lets go check it out!" she says. The house was a good mile or so away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:15 pm

"Someone might live there."
What if a crazy lived there? Then again they could take care of themselves though Hiroshi was kind of amused in a odd way. Two teenagers alone and now just happen to stumble on some unknown building in the middle of nowhere, sounded like a horror movie cliche if there ever was one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Suki was on the Exact same page as Hiroshi "What are the odds of two teens in the mountains just Happens across a building out here." she chuckles "If there's an axe wielding crazy around these parts, we'll be fine so long as we don't have sex." she laughs at her joke, but turns ever so slightly pink on the cheeks at her comment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:12 am

"You're cute when you blush." Hiroshi couldn't help but tease, maybe just make her more red on purpose--besides it was true. "But on a serious note, we going to be adventurous and see what it is or leave it alone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:14 am

Normally Suki would have blushed even more at Roshi's words, but she was too excited by the mansion/temple off in the not so far distance.

She nods enthusiastically "You bet we're going up there." she says with a grin "Come on, I mean we fight oni on almost a nightly basis, I think we can handle anything up there." she points out.

It didn't take them long to get to the building and Suki had to admit, she was a bit disappointed. It wasn't a hunted mansion like she wanted, it was a shrine and it looked like there were people still there.

An older man comes walking over and,greets the two with a bow "Welcome, honored guests." he says with a smile "We don't often get visiters here, especially a lively, young couple. How may we be of service today?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "We don't need anything, we were just looking around really and was seeing if anyone lived here. What's this a shrine of?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:57 am

The priest bows bit and chuckles "This is just a typical Buddhist shrine." he says "We're a bit far from everything, but no one bothers us here." he explains.

Suki was quiet the whole time. She felt a bit out of place here, now that she knew it was a shrine, for she wasn't a Buddhist. Infact, her particular religion was frowned upon by most out there, so she kept to herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Hiroshi didn't have a feeling either way really, he wasn't really religious but he did notice Suki seemed a bit quite. "I see. We'll we're going to get going, we were just curious. Take care."

Once they got away a bit, he turned to Suki. "Something on your mind? You got real quite."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:17 am

Suki shakes her head "No. Nothing's wrong. I just don.t feel comfortable around priests." she says in a low tone "You know, since my religion's frowned upon by most." she mumbles.

"Hey, a tail!" the priest says as Suki was walking away. She spins around "I haven't seen a tail like that in some years." he states.

Suki blinks in suprise "You know about my tail?" she asks "Are there others like me?" she asks, suddenly excited by the idea of more like her.

The priest nods "Yes, indeed I do know about your tail and I know of more like you." he motions "Please, come inside for some tea and we'll talk." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Hiroshi was going to say something when the priest came and offered to reveal more about Suki's race. "Up to you, If you want to listen I'll follow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Suki nods and follows the old priest "This might be my only chance to find out anything about this tail." she mumbles to Hiroshi.

They get inside the shrine. Suki follows the old priest to a common room, who sits and motions for the others to sit as well "Usagi, we have guests. Would you be a dear and bring us some tea?" he asks.

A few minuets later a shrine maiden comes walking over to the table, holding a trey with cups and a tea pot on it "Greetings, friends. We don't normally get visitors out here." she says as she sets the trey down "My name's Usagi. If there's anything else you need, please let me know." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Hiroshi found a seat before too long to relax. He could take or leave the place but he had never been a huge religious person but he was fine with him as long as they weren't ramming it down his throat. If he was honest, he had developed something of a disdain for the Abrahamic religions. In his opinion they were among the most destructive and intolerant but inviduals from the faith itself could be okay since like everyone else they went up and out the gaunlet. Buddhism and Hinduism were pretty mellow about other beliefs. If he recalled, both actually had a lot deities though the former he wasn't sure if any was worshipped.

His thoughts were cut off when a young woman came to ask if they needed something. The Farian shook his head. "I'm cool, no thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:02 pm

The priest motions for Usagi to have a seat "Now, what I tell you might suprise you, but to the best of my knowledge, it's true." he says in a low tone. Suki leans forward in anticipation "But you, child, are a descendant of Sun Wukong!" he says, sounding serious.

Suki blinks a few times "W-what?" she asks, flabbergasted and more then a bit disbelieving "I'm sorry, but you can't seriously believe that I'm related to a fictional character like the Monkey King, can you?" she asks.

The priest nods, still looking serious "Oh yes, child. I do. For you see, I have seen others like you before and the power they had, they could only be descendants of Sun Wukong." he explains "And they all had tails like yours. They were able to fly, move faster then the eye can follow and their strength!" he says "Oh my goodness, their strength. It was completely unbelievable. They were able to completely destroy whole city blocks with but a flick of their fingers!" he says to them.

Now that he mentioned it, Suki Did remember something like that happening in Tokyo not but five years ago. Atleast she Thinks it was what the old man was talking about. But the city said it was a gas explosion and until now, she never gave it two thoughts.

Suki frowns "So, you're telling me that I can do those things you said just now? Fly, move faster then can be seen and Blow things up?" she asks "If that's the case, I think I'll be happy Not being related to the Monkey King." she gets up and bows "Thank you for having us over." she says as politely as she can, then looks to Hiroshi "We shouldn't over stay our welcome." she says, then she bows again and heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:59 pm

It had been three weeks since incident with Hiroshi. Three long weeks. Fumitsuki was still thinking back on That day. Maybe she could have done something differently. Maybe if Usagi had been there, then Hiroshi wouldn't have fallen...

Suki felt tears welling up again, as what always happened when she thought of her, now presumed dead, life long childhood friend. And to top it all off, Takumi had practically disappeared from the household life. Taken to staying in his room every chance he could.

Since Hiroshi's apparent death, Usagi and Suki had become good friends, the latter needing a shoulder to cry on. In fact, Usagi had taken up Suki's job of protecting the city from the Oni. She was, what she called, a Gravity Siren. Meaning she could manipulate gravity to a certain degree and was a Huge help in a battle with Oni.

Still, Suki doubted that anyone could replace Hiroshi. Not on the firld or in her heart.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Suki decides to head out and see what's been going on in the world since the accident. She had heard some things from Usagi, but she wanted to see for herself. She needed some answers as well. Her little brother, Takumi, has taken ill. He didn't look very well in the past few weeks and Suki was starting to really worry about him.

Still, she had No idea on what she was going to do to help. She didn't exactly know what was wrong with him so she couldn't help him as well as she wanted to and to top it all off, her families magic wasn't working on him, so no healing spells would work.

This, more than anything was worrying Fumitsuki. If her family, powerful element witches, couldn't help one of their own, then who could help? And more importantly, where could this person be found? Suki didn't know, but for Takumi's sake, she wouldn't give up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum