Can't Fight Fate

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Can't Fight Fate - Page 16 Empty Re: Can't Fight Fate

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Torin summoned his own Keyblade before addressing their teacher. "Is it all right if our friend stays to watch or is this private?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 am

The Master shakes his head "No! It too dangerous!" he says in a stern tone "Only wielders of Keyblades may remain." he says in a 'That's Final' tone.

"Master, she's strong and can more then take care of herself." Harlan says on Camlo's behalf.

The Master says nothing as he turns, waving an arm as the wall of the dojo breaks apart, revealing a massive city scape with a giant monster at the end. The monsters upheaves a building and throws it directly at the four of them!

The Master suddenly takes off, swiftly jumping from building to building, upwards to the one that was falling towards them and in a mighty swing of his Keyblade, he Cleaves the building in half!

Then the Master spins around, hitting half of the building with his Keyblade, and sending flying back at the monster and in the same move, he spins, hitting the other half as well!

Both halves hit their target as the Master lands, effortlessly, and casually tosses his long, thin beard over his shoulder, as the dojo repairs it's self "Tell me, is she strong enough to defend against that?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:30 am

Camlo hated to admit it, but she was horribly outclassed if they were going to do that later on. Did that mean she was going to be more useless in the future to help her friends as the enemies grew stronger? First Demoncius, then who knows what else would be coming.

"It seems.." She began slowly. "You and Torin have reached a place I currently can't reach, as much as I hate to admit it. I can see my friends are passing me by one by one in strength. Even Kyco is stronger then me now once her body could actually handle her power when she got older. Christine, and now you two."

She shook her head. "But its fine, I rather those I care about be strong so they survive, espeically with our enemies growing stronger to the point Shadow couldn't do much. It's just going to bother me at this rate I'll eventually be dead weight to everyone eventually, but that's the nature of things." She turned around to walk out. "Do what needs to be done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:55 pm

"You are only as useless as you believe yourself to be." The Master says to Camlo "Keyblade training is not for you. Does not mean all training, is not for you." he says.

Tossing his long, wispy beard over his shoulder again "When you want training. Come back and you get training." he says as he waves his hand and the arch and door appear "But now, is not time for you to train." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Camlo thought about what he said before heading out, she had a few things to sort out for herself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:42 pm

The Master turns to Harlan and Torin "So, shall we continue?" he asks.

Harlan holds up a hand "One moment, please, Master. Something Very big is coming up and me and Torin need to get stronger as soon as we can." he explains.

The Master nods slowly "I see...So you would like to skip to the more stronger techniques, correct?" he asks.

Harlan nods "If it's possible, yes." he says slowly "Our friends will need our strength." he says.

The Master suddenly hooks Harlan's with his Keyblade and pulls, throwing him to the ground "How much help to your friends do you think you be if you skip important l essons?" he asks as he hooks Harlan's arm and flips him over "Without complete knowledge of my teachings, the lessons leadingm you will only be in way!" he points out.

He finally lets Harlan get back to his feet "If you wish to be strong. Then I teach you. Until my lessons are mastered, you both eat and sleep here, in the dojo. We train, sisteen hour day. You have eight hour to your self." he says.

Harlan nods slowly "If we agree to this new training, how long do you think it'll take us to master your teachings?" he asks.

The Master thinks, tossing his long, thin beard over his shoulder again "It take long time. Maybe years to Completely master my teaching...but perhaps...you two only need to be good enough to understand, then you master on your own." he says, noding to that plan "That training, maybe take a week. If we train hard enough!" he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:48 am

Torin thought it was going to bust his balls for all that training but if its what they needed to do. "We'll, like Harlan said if its what's needed to be done then I'm for it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:08 pm

The Master nods "Very well! I shall inform the others that you Will not be leaving this dojo, until I feel you are ready to face what's out there and what's to come." he says in a stern tone.

((We won't be seeing Harlan and Torin for a bit! XP))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:32 pm

We'll, I suppose we can close the thread and give it a slight break then so others get some screen time. Not to mention we kinda booted Hiroshi and Suki out of their own thread xD
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:20 pm

((No kidding! I guess we can start a new thread when we're ready to use them and/or the others.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum