From The Ground Up

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

From The Ground Up - Page 5 Empty Re: From The Ground Up

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:07 pm

It became apparent as time went on that something was going on. It was really only when people passed out that it was obvious something was going on. One could be explained away, but not multiple.

Then Marcen appeared, and the game was up. They really had been here the whole time. "Long time no see Marcen. These are some friends of mine, Alenia and Trevel. I assume Buddy told you the basics of everything but if you have any questions feel free."

Alenia..honestly wasn't sure. She was grateful for them taking out all the would be Templar spies apparently but it was more the fact she literally didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Not until they revealed himself to be a handsome man.

Now the more she thought of it, more then before they probably should of have learned some things, or stuck with monsters. Of course to be fair, the Templars did force Natomi's hand in killing some of her kids, so they would be here and she would of Trevel would of been here regardless to help in anyway they could.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:03 pm

Marcen shakes his head "No. Buddy didn't give me the basics of the situation..." he says "He told me every detail you told him." he says "So, seeing as this is your OP, it's your call about what to do and how to proceed." he tells her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:18 am

For now, Trevel and Alenia would remain quite unless something came up since it was Natomi's thing at the moment. Alenia Did now have another motive to go back with Natomi the base, not that she needed much. Marcen interested her and she wanted to get to know them, might noting come from it but never stopped them from trying. For now though, more important business was present.

Natomi thought for a moment. "I want you to find that artifact and then with Jack's help get rid of it so No one can use. Not the Templars, not the Brotherhood or anyone else if what they say is true. And what better way then someone who can hide it in another dimension where they can't even reach?"

There was another pause. "..And I want to come back with you, so I can see my kids face to face."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:11 pm

Marcen nods slowly, taking in what Natomi said "I don't think Jack will have a problem with you coming to check on your children." he says as he gets up "I'll see what I can find out about that 'Piece of Eden' and get it to Jack to, I don't know, shoot it into the sun or lock it away in a dimensional prison or something." he mumbles "Also, there are three uniforms back in the kitchen. Change into them and leave through the back, so no one will get suspicious. I'll contact you when I have some information." he says, then suddenly disappears in a Poff of smoke! This wasn't the real Marcen either, just another shadow clone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:41 am

Natomi watched him go, she was thinking of having another short conversation before they headed out. They turned to them. "Before we go, I feel like I need to apologize slightly."

"Apologize? For what?"
Trevel was confused as was his sister, who didn't further comment to hear what she had to say.

Natomi thought for a moment. "It's obvious at this point we aren't really geared for this toward thing. Marcen and those like him are, we aren't. But despite knowing this, I never took a moment to step back and that cost us."

At this, Alenia raised a brow. "Oh no, we aren't doing this. You're not a teacher anymore so don't try to take all that yourself missy. All of us are adults, it was all our responsibility to say something." She gave them a hug. "Besides, its obvious you haven't been completely on your game after what happened and no one can blame you for that."

Natomi accepted the hug and gently eased away. "Thank you." She needed to hear that. "Let's get those uniforms and get out of here back to our place to change."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:55 am

When the three of them get back to their apartment room Penelope was waiting for them. She was waiting by the door. Unlike Ameer, she respected other's privacy.

She looks over to the others "Ah. You're back." she says as she moves away from the door so they could get in "I've come with glad tidings... but I feel we should discuss this away from those who would listen in." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:43 am

Natomi wasn't too surprised about this, and nodded. "Then if you're suggesting somewhere else to talk we'll follow you." She was wondering what she was talking about, as did Trevel and Alenia but it could wait for it in due time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:00 pm

Penelope quarks a brow "I was actually thinking about heading into your apartment." she says.

After the four of them head in, Penny pulls out a small device and turns it on. It lets out a very high pitch noise for a second, but then falls silent "There. Now no one can listen in." she mumbles.

She looks to the other three "Okay, so good news. Me and Ameer found a couple more of our Brotherhood, in addition to the ones you sent to find us." she says, sounding pleased "We're rebuilding. Slowly but surely."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:49 am

That was good news that things seemed to be looking up for them at this point since their organization wasn't one hundred percent gone but it was effectively in a bad way. "That's good news. Speaking of, there is something I want to inform you of. I have heard that at least some of my kids are alive from my old team, so I need to go check on them in person."

"And the other thing is.." She paused, then continued. "As much as I'm loathe to admit it, I also have to be honest with you. The Mugen clan was never primarily for dealing with people and the art of shadows like a more traditional ninja. We have strong elements of it, but mostly we deal with certain creatures and monsters back home. That is to say, while we'll do what we can we may be more a hinderence then a help in this kind of war."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:01 pm

Penelopy shakes her head "This isn't a war. That was lost when the Templars bombed the Brotherhood off the face of the planet." she clarifies "Right now? It's survival." she points out "But it's wonderful that some of your children. I pray that they aren't too traumatized by what happened." she says in a low voice "What will you do once you meet them? Will you take them from where they are to care for them like you had once before?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:29 pm

It was different, but still was the same. They were still obviously helping in some way and they weren't going to if something happened every five minutes. Or they didn't even notice When they were being followed, or multitude of other things.

Natomi thinks for a moment. "I'm not sure. I got bit overwhelemed by the news and had to think. If the Templar don't care about them then I probably can, I have to think what's safest for them. But even if my kids do come first, are you going to be ok when I leave? I don't want to leave you hanging if you need me for anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:46 pm

Penelope nods "Yes. We'll be fine. We plan on.going from city to city and checking our safe houses to see if we can find any other brothers and sisters." she says "And once we find enough, we'll disappear and rebuild the Brotherhood from the ground up, but quietly." she says in a hushed tone "Likely, after I leave this room, you'll never see me again." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:41 am

Natomi was a bit saddened by that. "I see. We'll if it is the last time and this is a goodbye I'm going to miss you. You always made me feel welcomed when I was there. Trying to stay in touch might be dangerous to you and yours. Not to mention my kids."

"Wait. Hold on now." Trevel started. "Why if its only every once in a while?"

"Because if Penelope is talking to Natomi, they most likely have to do so in person. And the more activity that can be potentially traced back, the higher chance Templars can either maybe find Penelope or depending how they feel, don't want them involved so she and her kids could become a target."
Alenia pointed out. "Keep in mind even if its nothing but small talk just to see if the other is ok they may percieve it differently."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:57 pm

Penelope nods "That's correct and if you feel that the safety of your children comes first, as it should, then you might not want to have anything else to do with the Brotherhood, as it was they who put them in danger in the first place." she points out.

The Zoanthrope walks over to the front door "Well, I think it's time I headed out..." she says ad she nods to the three "I wish you the very best, all of you." she says as she opens the door and heads out, closing the door gently behind her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:21 pm

Natomi still felt sad seeing the young woman leave, even if they both knew was for the best. They weren't going to leave Just yet even if she wanted to, not until Marcen was finished and he let them know. It was a good thing the Templar didn't train people with Chakra use, along with their skills that be scary.

"How much do you wanna bet fifty-fifty he's is around disguised as something?" Trevel remarked.

In response, his sister shrugged. "No, its about right there with you. We're not heading out yet are we?"

Natomi thinks for a moment. "I think we will. There is nothing for us right now or reason to stay. So let's go catch a plane, not like we're lacking in funds.."

It did take some doing, naturally, of course but once it was settled they took a plane and headed out with one particular destination in mind.

(And with that, everyone is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum