As They Are

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

As They Are - Page 5 Empty Re: As They Are

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:40 am

Espen wordlessly went to the cabinet and got what appeared to be some red wine of some kind, pouring Isabelle some then himself before he sat down. "You can give it a try, its another from my home. It's not too sweet or too sterile so its usually a good one to start with. Though since I asked first, if you have any questions or curious about something feel free."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:57 am

Isabelle nods "Yeah, I've been wondering why such a well spoken, well mannered, and insanely good looking guy like you, would come to a messed up world like Earth?" she asks as she takes a sip of the wine "Oh that is smooth."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:28 am

He didn't instantly answer as he mulled it over. "Back then I was curious and wanted to explore. I also wanted to leave my mark. Truthfully when I came here, I was a nobody. No fame to my name, nothing to stand out. Save from crawling myself out of a bad spot."

"So I came here to explore having the bright idea to try to make something of myself in another world, sneaking off. Earth was a reminder of how things used to be in Noreal; that's not to say we're perfect or don't have our own issues. I saw potential in earth should things improve which led me to my current path." He took a sip a bit. "Other times I do wonder how much of a actual difference I am making. Even I have those days. Overall though I believe I did well for myself. Now though, I have some smaller personal goals besides."

He looked back at them. "What about you? Do you have some goals for yourself or more one thing at a time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:05 pm

Isabelle nods "I have some goals for myself. But that's all I can really say about them." she says "Maybe later, I'll tell you what those goals are." she says in a coy tone "But for now, I'm hungry. I skipped lunch." she rummages through her purse "And before I forget..." she pulls out a card with a magnetic strip and a chip "The 'key' to my apartment as well..." she hold it out to Espen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:02 am

Espen was curious as to what their goals were, but he supposed that was part of the fun. Speaking of, he did say he wanted to get to know them as a person more but he of course also wouldn't mind in the other way either. Whether it be in either form didn't really matter to him.

He took the card, then put it away as he headed to the kitchen. "So anything in particular you want? I have a bit of everything when I don't feel like leaving the house."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:14 am

Isabelle thinks for a bit "Hmm... how about some fruit and salads?" she asks. She, herself, wasn't too big on eating meat "We can spend the night getting to know each other, on a personal level, since we spent last night getting to know each other in a physical level." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:41 pm

"I don't mind."

He was the one who suggested it first, besides there be enough time for that kind of thing later. Knowing how they seemed to be, it be hard to stop once they got going and easy to lose track of mind.

Espen looked into the fridge before finding what he was looking for. Satisfied for the moment, he got various fruits and salad for Isabelle to try. He did wonder if one's Zoanthrope form effected the person's taste buds or personality to any degree. "Here. Hope you're able to find something to your liking."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:42 am

Isabelle was impressed that Espen just happened to have fruits and vegetables laying around. But then again, one doesn't get a body like his eating just junk. She nods "This will do just fine. Thank you." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:24 pm

Espen was pleased by that. While Nosferartu did have very high metabolisms even if not the same level as Farian's, they still couldn't over do it. There be a point where even for them unhealthy food could catch up to them, it just took longer and stronger stuff.

"Just curious, does one's Zoanthrope form have any effect on someone's personality or taste buds?"
Maybe it did but he wasn't sure. He knew Zoanthrope had 'Animal Instincs' but even among animals besides some basics that could vary a lot.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:29 am

Isabelle thinks for a bit "That's a good question." she says "Mice are omnivorous, but I'm a vegetarian, only eating fish as a source of protein, but I don't Think so?" she says "Honestly? Outside of going into heat once a month, I never really given much thought about the effects my beast form had on my personality."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:22 am

"It's a interesting one, but one I suppose doesn't matter. I just always found learning about different races and their cultures interesting." Espen went to grab something to drink from the fridge. "Do you have any siblings?."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:54 pm

Isabelle shakes her head "That came out of nowhere." she teases "But no. I'm an only child, but I've always wanted a little brother." she says with a soft smile, before she focuses on Espen "How about you? Any brothers or sisters?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:28 am

At that comment Espen shook his head. "No, unfortunately as I would have liked to have siblings. I was a only child like yourself. The closes thing is some people close enough to be considered like siblings. Like for example Nikki Nakeen as a older sister. She's making a bit of a name for herself as a wedding planner."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:16 am

Isabelle thinks for a moment "Nikki.. Nakeen? Any relation to Vera Nakeen?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:46 pm

This got a small smile from Espen. "The one and the same, she's her mother. I've known the Nakeen family for a while. Nikki is currently dating Alister Graves, the current leader of the Mystic people. If she's like a sister I had, then the later is almost like a brother I never had."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:49 am

Isabelle smiles at that "It's great to have such close friends. I wish I had people like that in my life." she says as she places her small hand on his larger one and gives a gentle squeeze.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:34 pm

Espen returned the sign of affection, her hands were very soft and nice feeling. Kind of a small thing to notice but when it came to these sorts of things, just about everything you tended to notice more. "You're already in the right direction there with me. A partner is also ideally also a best friend. And by knowing me, you'll potentially get to know some of the others."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:03 am

Isabelle shrugs "I don't know about that. Maybe. A lot of people are still put off by the fact that I'm a Zoanthrope." she says "The dislike for non humans is pretty high. There's even whispers of a movement of humans calling for Earth for the Humans." she says casually.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:39 am

Espen shook his head. "I was specifically referring the ones I mentioned then randoms, they obviously wouldn't care you being a Zoanthrope. Though what you said is concerning, even if nothing really new. Do you know anything in particular about it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:57 am

Isabelle shakes her head "Not too much. I can do some digging and see if I can get any more information." she offers "But they can wait. Tonight is just about you and I." she says as she moves closer to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:31 pm

"Indeed, it is.." He smiled at them as they moved closer. "If I didn't know any better I would say you wanted to get to know me physically again." He teased slightly. "On a serious note, I don't mind if so."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:45 pm

She quarks a brow "You think so? I Could just want to cuddle." she says "You are very comfortable." she says, teasing him back as she leans against him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:24 pm

Espen smiled, not minding. He just wanted to spend time with the woman and didn't matter what kind. "Glad I can make a comfortable pillow but think it be better laying down. Did you still want to watch some movies? We can kind of just relax and unwind with each other that way and I Did say something along those lines earlier today."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:16 pm

Isabelle thinks for a moment "Can we watch that new Godzilla movie? The one where he fights a mutant cat? I think it's called 'Godzilla vs El Gato', or something like that." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:28 am

"I haven't seen that one but I can certainly get it with the services I have." After that he lead the way to his bedroom before switching the channel on the T.V. until they found the movie they were looking for. It felt nice to just have company like this again after so long.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum