As They Are

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

As They Are Empty As They Are

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:18 pm

Espen loved his job but he did appreciate the down time when he was also able to get it. He was working with Cedrick and being a earth ambassador he had other things to consider. For the most part true to what she said, he was only there when he was needed for certain things so his work continued as it normally did which was a plus in his eyes.

He had been busy enough he had forgotten a few things here and there, but one of which was brought to his attention was miss Isabelle's offer about the Tylon corporation which after some thought he decided to give a chance. They had left their personal number with them, which made things easier but if he was honest with himself he had other motives. They were a beautiful woman, not the first or last but something stood out. He wouldn't mind getting to know them.

So after mulling over things in his office when less busy he made his decision as he dialed their number and waited. He'd just leave a message in worse case scenario.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

As They Are Empty Re: As They Are

Post by Namey Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:35 am

Isabelle's phone rings for a bit before she answers it "Hello? This is Isabelle Cunningham, how may I help you?" she asks, still sounding as sweet and alluring as before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:59 am

Espen was naturally pleased they picked up, though he wasn't some boy any longer that got tongue tied talking to to women he was interested in anymore. "It's Espen Goldmsith. Sorry for the late response, things have been busy on my end.  I have thought of your offer about your company and decided to take you up on it." Depending how things went and how they played off each other, he'd ask them out after for sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:24 am

There was a pause on the other end "Oh! Mister Goldsmith. How are you?" she asks "It's been a few years since our meeting back then." she says "If you're calling about the deal with Tylon, they got bought out by Tricell and I'm no longer an employee of theirs."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:39 am

That long? He had truly lost track of time, probably a product of being both busy and long lived is his perspective of time could be scewed at times. Not as much as others, but it was there.

"I've been doing fine, just busy with a multitude of things. As for Tylon, I wasn't aware."
He started. "Truthfully, the other main reason I had called you is I was hoping you could join me over a cup of coffee when you have the time we could arrange something.."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:44 pm

Espen could almost hear Isabelle smiling on the other end of the call "I believe I would like that." she says "I'm good for any time that's convenient for you." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:43 pm

Espen was pleased they agreed to a date. While he could do so tomorrow or another date at her words he decided on sooner rather then later. He learned a lesson with Jennifer of waiting too long when it came to these things.

"On 4th avenue there's a small family owned coffee shop I go to from time to time." He glanced at his watch, it read eleven fifteen AM. "Would one o clock work for you?" He still had a few things to do but he could make it then.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:47 am

There was a slight pause "Oh! We're doing this today?" she asks. Another pause "Okay, sure. I can be there." she says "Is there anything in particular you would like me to wear?" Espen could almost hear her saying *Or Not wear?* in her tone of voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:03 pm

Espen could hear something in her tone unless he was imagining it but he was decently good at reading people due to the nature of his job. He of course wouldn't mind getting to know them in another fashion, of course the pace would be up to her.

He had a idea though. "I was thinking something similar to what you wore when we first met. It works in a formal and not as formal setting. Do you have a preference on my end?" Espen was also a sucker for thigh highs, plus the outfit was a combination of oddly sexy and classy. It didn't show too much but just enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:25 pm

There was a pause on Isabelle's end "No. I'm sure whatever you decide to wear will work. After all, it's just coffee, right?" she asks, that same alluring tone in her voice "I'll see you at one." she says as her line disconnects.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:56 pm

Espen hung up the phone before focusing on the other task he needed to finish up before then. There was more work to be done, there always was going to be in his profession. The tactic was always knowing when to put certain things on hold to focus on his own well being.

Nikki had told him that everyone needed their own down time and self care. He loved his work but he realized at times he was working so much life just passed him by and he'd miss certain things. He'd do better from here on out.

After those matters were settled down and he let others know he'd be out for a bit and such, Espen arrived a bit early at the coffee shop for his date.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:22 am

About five, or so, minuets later, Isabelle shows up in almost exactly what she had worn when they first met, except she wasn't wearing her black under shirt "Hello there, Espen." she says as she sits, crossing her long, fantastic legs "You weren't waiting long I hope?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:43 am

Espen was a bit pleasantly surprised with them showing up a bit earlier, a small detail but one that showed they were genuinely interested. The lack of black shirt was something he noticed as did her legs even if he didn't stare. He had seen plenty of beautiful women before and he wasn't exactly a teenager. Still, for whatever reason he felt more particularly drawn to them a bit more then many of his other potential suitors.

"Not at all. You're actually here a bit early." Espen said pleasantly. "I'm glad you were able to make it. If anything I owe you a apology for being unfashionaly late in contacting you." He teased.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:03 am

Isabelle orders a mocha coffee "You're a busy man. I understand that." she says, flipping her ponytail over her shoulder "If anything, I'd say that it's luck that we both were still in the same city after all this time." she chuckles lightly, which sounded melodious.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:25 am

For Espen, his coffee seemed to be a simple strong black one. Usually he was more fan of the sweeter tasting brands, however he did like to alternate from time to time.

"Indeed. A part of me was worried I had missed out on my chance. Things have a funny way of falling in place in their own way." He took a sip of his drink. "If I may ask, since you're no longer part of Tylon what do you do now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:50 am

Isabelle shrugs "I'm currently working as secretary for doctor Tyler-Johnson Garrett, head of cybernetics at Ultra-Tech." she says "Doctor Garrett can be, difficult, to work with, but they pay decently." she explains.

She uncrosses her legs and recrosses them the other way "And what about you? Still fighting the good fight?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:01 am

Since Espen was both a leg and a breast man he had more or less hit the jackpot in his mind with Isabelle still being avaibale. Though he wondered briefly if she was drawing attention to her legs on purpose, hard to tell but he didn't mind.

"For the most part things are the same, save I work along side Paragon Corp more closely now.
" Espen started. "Though as of recent I'm trying to find more a balance between things and my personal life. I've had some time to reflect on a few things, and there a few things I want for myself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:54 am

She leans forward a bit, her ample breasts straining against the fabric of her shirt, which showed that she wasn't wearing either an undershirt or a bra "And where have these wants and reflections brought you?" she asks in a soothing tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:25 am

He did notice but didn't stare too much but by now he was pretty sure the woman was drawing attention on purpose. Espen had to admit she smelled really nice to, with whatever she had put on.

"For one, I want to be able to spend more with those I care about instead of just work." He explained, thinking of and deciding to let in on something without giving too much away. "Part of this  realization is due to the fact, I was so absorbed in my work, someone I was close ended up leaving and moving on. It taught me to try to live more in the moment."

Espen thought of something then, and decided to take her soft hand into his. "And the last thing I want, is to find someone to settle down and have a family with. Maybe she's close."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:59 am

Isabelle smiles slightly "Maybe she is." she says "So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" she asks, seemingly not minding that he was holding her hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:10 am

That was a easy enough question for him to answer. "If you don't have anything else you need to be doing, I was hoping to spend the rest of the day with you. I cleared my own schedule to be free for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:31 am

Isabelle smiles "Well, I wouldn't want to be the cause of you clearing your schedule and not having anything to do for the rest of the day." she stands "So what do you say to heading on out and seeing where the day takes us?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:47 am

Espen got up after her. "I think I would like that. After all that's living in the moment to." He had ideas of things they could do and could be fun to be a bit more spontaneous this time around which he was trying to do more of, when appropriate.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:52 am

As the two were walking, Isabelle stops at a local.movie theater "Let's go in." she says "There's just something about being in a dark place, alone with a handsome man." she says with a wink as she playfully sticks her tongue out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:20 am

They probably wouldn't be completely alone considering the time of the day but it was close enough. "Is there a particular movie you want to see while we're here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum