Back Into The Fray

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back Into The Fray Empty Back Into The Fray

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:03 am

A year had passed since Reizo had been here, it had its up and downs but he could say it had been a good idea had decided to come here. When he first started he had been a lot more introverted and shy, and while that was true to an extent in some ways, he had definitely become more confident in himself and more out going. He even had a girlfriend with Berry, something he hadn't expected because of his usual shyness with the opposite gender.

Most of his time outside of missions was spent with her, Ace and a few others depending what was going on and if they were around. Sometimes it felt too good to be true all the good things that had been happening; sure there was bad too with all things but the former outweighed it.

Today he woke up a bit groggily, reading the clock was pretty early from what the clock read, but still there wasn't anything important for him to do. He opted to gently dislodge himself from Berry to get out of bed to make breakfast for them, he never really liked waking them up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Back Into The Fray Empty Re: Back Into The Fray

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:08 pm

After a bit, Berry comes walking out, actually wearing clothes "Good morning." she says, cheerful like always when waking up. Some about the sun giving her energy, photosynthesis, and such.

She grabs a bottle of water, her usual breakfast "I have plans today and will be out for most of it." she says as she sits at the table "So if I'm not home until later, that's why, so try not to worry about me."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Reizo was slightly disappointing but he couldn't really complain since he and Berry spent so much time regularly together as is. This might be his first relationship and it was to Berry far as he knew, but he did know being clingy was a annoying and not attractive trait. He wouldn't like that so he wouldn't put that on anyone else.

"Oh really? that's cool. Are you going to hang out with some friends?" He asked as he sat down, like Ace she really didn't need to eat normal food.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:46 pm

She didn't Need to, but she usually did to be polite. After all, Reizo goes through the trouble of making the food, she will be a good girlfriend (the title she now has) and eat it.

She shakes her head "No. I'm just going to pick some things up. Simple things that I feel we could use more of, that's all." she saysn a smile on her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Reizo could see that maybe, but he wasn't sure what it could be. Maybe some other things around the apartment? He wasn't sure what if that was the case but it could be most of anything.

He placed some of the food down, it was just simple pancakes and such this time around. "Ah, all right. You have fun then, I don't really have anything planned myself but there's always something to do for the day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Berry nods "I'm in a city full of people who can, at the very least, smash a mountain. I will be safe." she playfully sticks her tongue out, while winking at Reizo.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Reizo offered a small smile. "..Yeah. I guess I still do worry too much sometimes about those I care about even now. I'd ask what it is but I want it to be a surprise." That did give him a idea. Maybe he could buy something nice for Berry while she was out? He wasn't sure what but he'd think of something.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Berry blinks a bit "Oh, well it's just some provisions, some books for when I don't really feel like going out, maybe a few plants for when you're on missions, so I don't get lonely." she says with a slight shrug "Nothing too special."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:26 pm

Reizo wasn't sure why he had been expecting something else possibly. If he didn't know about Berry's kind the plant part wouldn't have made much of any sense. Since he did know about their kind by now, it wasn't really unusual.

"It's s good idea at any rate.." Reizo was thinking a bit. "Is there any place you feel like visiting when we get the chance?" Besides places around here, there were of course places like her home world or even others. It really did depend.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:23 pm

Berry thinks for a bit "Well, I have been feeling a bit home sick lately and it's feeling a little stuffy the need to wear clothes every time one goes outside." she mumbles "Maybe, one of these days you, Autumn, and myself can go back to our home planet to, you know, recharge, I guess."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:41 pm

Reizo didn't mind, sure there was a obvious he was a young man but the place had a relatively peaceful vibe about it. "When you're out and about today, I'll try to get into contact with them and see about setting something up."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 am

Berry nods "That would be divine. I'll have to ask Autumn how she can stand being so long without the sun's light bathing over her body." she says, finishing her meal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:53 am

Reizo got to cleaning the dishes once he and Berry finished and ignore the images placed in his head by Berry's comment. Far as he knew, her planet wasn't advanced enough for space farring and didn't have much contact. He didn't know the galactic politics of Ace's world but he'd definitely want certain people never to find out about it, it be a gold mine for slavers of a particular variety.

"About done here so guess we both better get a move on. I'll see you later in the evening all right?"
Reizo had made a spare key for Berry since they lived together.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:10 am

Berry nods "You have a pleasant and fulfilling day as well. Be safe." she says as she heads out. She always told him to be safe whenever either of them left.

After Berry had left, Mistie was waiting for Reizo. She looked exactly the same, as if the passage of time didn't effect her. She wasn't in battle gear, so this meant it was a social visit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:25 am

Reizo didn't expect Mistie to be around but he'd see what was on their mind soon enough. "Hey morning Mistie. Did you want to talk?" Reizo saw them a ok amount, her other friends Karine and Ruvand were around but not all the time of course.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:30 pm

Mistie nods "Uh, well, yeah." she says "You've been so busy with missions or with Berry that you haven't had much time to socialize with the orhers. I mean, granted most have their own missions, but Kyle and Ace have expressed concerns about you becoming a shut in." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Reizo didn't think he was That bad, he still did socalize with people but maybe it wasn't enough. At the least he wasn't someone who was completely closed off, but he'd never be a social bug either. Keeping a small circle of friends and quite was more or less just how he was. Still..

"I was planning on taking a break from missions for a bit anyway to slow down a bit for that." Reizo said. "I was actually going to talk to Ace today to see if she'd be interested in visiting her planet if she's in the mood later along the line."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:47 am

Mistie's face goes a little red at the mention of Ace's home planet. She's never been there, but she's heard Ace talk about it from time to time and she wasn't sure if she ever wanted to go there or not.

"O-oh... well, I hope you all have fun there..." she mumbles. She would like to go back to her home planet of Earth to see her mom and dad, but, she knew they wouldn't be there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:39 am

"So anyway while you're here, how have you been?" Reizo hadn't seen Mistie in a short bit so he wasn't sure what they had been up to at the moment. He could spare a few minutes before he went to go talk to Ace to see what she thought of the idea.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:54 am

Since Ace wasn't going anywhere, Reizo had all the time in the world to talk with Mistie "Oh, I've been pretty. Good. Busy, busy, busy, you know." she says with a nervous chuckle. She was still a bit embarrassed by their previous exchange, which reminded her of her time with Ace on Earth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:38 pm

Reizo did notice she seemed a bit off since the mentioning of Ace home planet so he decided to further change the subjkect to take her mind off. "So has there been any news about the, um people we ran into that were messing with time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:26 pm

Mistie shrugs "If they have, they're keeping it to themselves and not sharing it with some greenhorn like us." she says "Which, to me, is a good thing. As I don't wish to tangle with them again." the last time they fought, Mistie was kidnapped, brainwashed, and trapped in a time loop. All things she wasn't looking forward to repeating.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:39 pm

Reizo couldn't blame them, that particular memory was a sore spot for him as well and one he didn't want a repeat of. He did wonder what their goals were and who was the main person in charge, but if other people were handling it, he wouldn't worry about it.

Of course, if Mistie as strong as she was, was considered green he did wonder how strong some of the others were.

"Yeah, you're right. It's not something to worry about for now. At least not with concerning us."
Reizo admitted after a bit. "I'm going to let you go to run my errands for the day. You take care."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Mistie waves to Reizo as he heads on off. She had a few things to take care of as well. And as much as she didn't like lying to her friends, she wasn't allowed to tell him the truth.

Ace, for her part, was on the roof of her small apartment building, laying on her stomach, sunning herself. She was in a swimsuit, but had her top untied.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:11 pm

Reizo had no clue Ace was on top of roof with her top untied not that it bothered him or anything of course. Ace, much like Berry preferred not be as restrained by clothes when they could get away with it, and its not like he minded the sight.

Once he got to the door, he knocked. "Ace? You home?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next