Snap Shots

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snap Shots - Page 2 Empty Re: Snap Shots

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:40 am

Matoto nods "That's the rumor. But Cooler has 'Been Dead' before and he's come back, so I'm not going to rule out that possibility here as well." she says, finishing off one plate and then moving onto the next one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:47 am

"He's been dead before..?" Aya mumbled.

Toma shrugged. "Supposedly, it was probably just a matter of thinking they were dead. I never heard of their kind coming back from the dead on their own, cybernetics don't count. If he comes back though somehow, he'd probably keeping a low profile."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:32 am

Matoto nods "Right. Until his strength comes back and he becomes even Stronger. Meanwhile the Galactic Police aren't going after his men, saying that without Cooler, the planet trade operations will break up." she says.

"I've been out there for a long time, doing this in my own, and I've seen the planet brokers acting like this before." she states "After Cooler was defeated before, on Vegeta. They didn't stop then, and Cooler was alive, and they aren't stopping now. So what does that tell ya?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 am

Toma nodded a bit slowly. "..Yeah, the Galactic Police have a lot of red tape and such in the way." He wasn't an expert but he did wonder if they had any notable Ki users? Because normal people wouldn't cut it, not without special weapons or ways to cut off their Ki anyway. "But can't cut out the possibility someone else might be in charge, but using their brains instead of just brute strength which you need for something. Not that Cooler was stupid but you get what I mean."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:52 am

Matoto shakes her head "I doubt it. In That industry, power is all that matters and when it comes to Cooler, there are few out there who could beat him in a head on fight." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:31 am

"True. You have been doing this thing a lot longer then me so I'll trust your judgement on it." Toma's thoughts had been if the right brain person for it this time around but if strength was all that mattered then that part didn't matter. On the flipside, if they got someone strong but dumber then Cooler then it work well for everyone involved.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:57 am

Matoto finishes her food, but jumps up for more. As a growing Saiyan, she was hungry "So after we load my ship onto your ship and take on off, where would we be going next? You know, after we drop your sister off, that is." she says as she gets a few more plates full of food.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:51 am

Toma thinks for a bit longer on that, he wasn't sure since dropping off Ayda on Alus was where he planned on making a stop. But the after question was the more tricky part. "After that I'm not sure, the original plan I was thinking was Eldar. Do you have any places you need to go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:19 am

Matoto looks downcast "The planer Eldar? Blah, pass. Those people are so up tight that their descendants can't even sit straight." she says Say what you want about the Alusarians, and most of it's probably true, but at leastThey know how to fight." she points out as she stuffs more food in her mouth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:35 am

"Meh. There's more to life then just fighting.." Ayda thought as she muched on her food. Besides she knew they were strong in the way that didn't involve techology if they put their mind to it.

Toma paid it no mind, true they were raised by Eldarians and Alusarians was self explanatory but the way he saw it, someone was always going to have something negative to say no matter what your people were? Why invest energy when you had nothing to prove? "We don't have to go there, just somewhere I was thinking of. That's why I asked if you wanted or needed to go somewhere we could go there instead."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Matoto nods slightly "I'll have ta check my pod's data to see where I would need to go next." she says, her mouth full again "I'm sure I could use some help with some of Cooler's men when we run into them, especially some of the stronger ones." she says, gulping down the rest of her food.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:03 pm

That left enough room for exploring during down time, just he wasn't sure where to go at first. It was a very big universe after all so not like there was a lack of places to go. Something caught his attention on his com, and he glanced at it. "They finished earlier then expected, she really worked a miracle with that one. When you're done eating we can go to the shuttle bay and get going after we get your pod too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Matoto nods as she finishes up her meal. That was another thing, would there be enough food for the young Saiyan on board.

She heads off to get her pod on over to Toma's ship. Sure they Said it was a lost cause. But than, so did Certain people when it came to driving Cooler off Vegeta, but the Saiyans did it.

After loading her pod on Matoto finds a seattl. She wouldn't suggest any place to go until they dropped the little sister off "Ready when you are."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Toma had to make sure everything was clear and ready to go before he just took off since he wanted to make absolutely sure first. It seemed they had done a good job and everything else checked out, so once he got the go ahead with Matoto he fired up the engine as it took off(once the shuttle bay opened that is)

(All three are out)

__

"They're gone sir."

Keryth watched as the ship left the shuttle bay with the three passenagers in it. He was sure they would be fine where ever they ended up going, there was an Alusarian and two Sayains in it.

Satisfied he decieded to focus on the path ahead of them. "Set a course for the North part of the galaxy. There's a stop or two we need to hit first."

After a affirmative he settled back into his chair. That had been a interesting detour.

For a while after nothing of interest happened until they got a incoming message, which Stella let them know before anything else. "We have a incoming hail with a on screen? Should I patch it in?"

Keryth looked a bit at the scans, and while he couldn't see as much it seemed be coming from another large ship which he felt shouldn't be ignored. Once confirmed, on screen was a young woman with pink hair, having not lived under a rock and be in galatic politics he knew who it was, just it was hardly anyone he expected. "Princess Kate, this is a surprise. I'm Captain Keryth of the Burgundy. What can we do for you?"

"It's an pleasure to meet you, and I'll get to the point." Kate said. "I know this an Acorian ship and my grandfather has visited the planet before along with some farmers coming to Vegeta to help. Me and my friend are on a journey meeting new people and races, and I've been curious of Acorians since meeting one the first time a year ago. I was hoping we could visit the ship to see for ourselves, if that's all right."

Keryth didn't dwell on it too long, it was just a visit after all not to mention it be a bad look to refuse for no good reason which he didn't have one. "I honestly have no problem with it."

"Great! I'll talk to my friend first to see if they're okay with it and go from there. Give me a few minutes." With that Kate ended the conversation for now, preassumingly to talk to her friend.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:54 pm

The ship that was before the Burgundy, was a Massive Dreadnought class ship that the scanners were unable to get a lock on, because of a scattering field the deflector seemed to be emitting.

Michelle wanders on over. She had been acting strange for a few months, and looks over to Kate "Another ship? This far off the beaten path?" she asks "Why the hell not? If nothing else, we could always ask for a copy of their star charts. It'll be better than flying blind." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:12 am

"All right. Let's not keep our guest waiting then."
She had noticed Michelle acting strange, she had ideas but wasn't sure. One thing was easier to fix then the other, so hopefully it was that and not the other thing.

She asked a request to be beamed aboard, which she got after a bit with a response. Once they got a response and were good to go both young women beamed towards their destination in the hangar were a group of people were waiting for them. One was the captain, but there was also a few others.

There was a young man with blue eyes and silver hair. The other young man was clearly a Acorian and rather tall, about six five with a simple shirt and pants. The other Acorian was a young woman but not a fighter from her general looks including the goggles on her head.

Keryth stepped forward. "It's nice to meet the both of you, I'm Captain Keryth of the Burgundy. The young man with silver hair is Talbaza and my security officer, the other one by him Riley is their back up. Usually Riley teaches the crew here self defense in his own spot in the mean time. The young woman is Vestele our science officer."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:57 am

Michelle wasn't too impressed by what she saw. Sure that tiger fellow had some big muscles, but his powerlevel wasn't what she expected.

She motions to Kate "You know Kate, she's the captain of the Event Horizon and I'm Michelle, her first mate... and, that's pretty much it. Just the two of us together." she says, and yes, she intentionally used those words.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:00 pm

(Due to being stuck and everything else, to let people go about their way and not hold them hostage I'm gonna close things and let everyone to exit out. Consider it closed)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum