Snap Shots

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Snap Shots Empty Snap Shots

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:09 am

The Burgduny at the moment was silent save for the background noises and usual barely audible hum of the engine as a clear sign things were moving around decently. If it wasn't, the sound the engines and such would be making would of been making quite a lot of people nervous,

Keryth Ergo was at the moment slightly bored which left him time to think on things when he really didn't want to. The past was just the past but that didn't mean certain events didn't stick in your head in some form or another. Sometimes there were events that would stick with you long after things had taken place; the loss of his family was one of those such things. It got easier and mangebale over time but he wasn't sure if he'd be completely 'okay' like some others.

He forced himself to trudge through getting cleaned up as he had duties to attend to, he just really didn't feel like doing anything but laying in bed right now.

While at the moment nothing was going on, a lot had been happening while he and the others had been away from Acor. Apparently Keya was having some people trained by some Sayains for a more specialized task force with some Ki training, he had mixed feelings about it but understood and thought it better to be on the safe side. While Keya and others thought their natural talent and growth was low, Keryth thought otherwise. In his opinion they had more potential then people thought, not to mention there had been far too few Acorians trained in that style to say anything definite yet.

What confused him was not so much her interest in reaching out to other worlds, but earth. To his knowledge it was a backwards place and less advanced then Acor, however in the end that was her call even he wasn't sure how it would go.

In the mean time, he had a full day to tackle followed by going to the bridge.

Marina was pleased she had taken the time to come on this trip since if she hadn't she wouldn't have met some rather interesting people and places. The downside were times like this where it was slow as they traveled through space, only this time they didn't have an exact destination just yet.

Currently she was in her room getting dressed, letting her com device to audio only as she had a call going on with her ex boyfriend Folen. They were still good friends having been friends prior so they still talked and kept into contact . Technically it didn't matter as it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before but that didn't mean she had to flaunt it everywhere.

"-So how have things been with you guys and your family? I haven't heard from them in a while."

Marina heard them in the background as she opened her dresser to slip her shirt on after slipping on her bra, they weren't looking too bad today if she did say so herself. It was her motto you had to think it if no one else did, it was all right to be your own personal cheer leader until you became anxious with it.

"Same old. Sis is doing fine and made some new friends. Mom is being mom, still have guys trying to get into her pants." She was having some difficulty putting on some older pants slightly which annoyed her; it meant she'd probably need to work out more..even if Acorians naturally had fast metabolisms to begin with. "What about you at Vartan Academy? I know it still must be a culture shock in some ways being your peoples birth world Eldar since you were born on Acor."

There was a bit of a pause on the other end. "..It's different. Not in a bad way, but different. The native food I'm Really getting used to still. They have some good stuff don't get me wrong but other parts I don't think I'll ever get used to. The people are friendly enough. The Academy is about what you expect, the training is really harsh since they're training you to be the best mech pilot you can be. Our sergeant is a dick, but I'm sure going to survive about whatever is out there with their training."

As if spoken into existence, a deep male voice was heard in the background. "Dorfiel! It's past five minutes! Get your scrawny knife-eared ass over here! Everyone can hear two doors down beating to your girlfriend!"

Marina smirked slightly. "I take it as that person?"

She could practically hear them roll their eyes. "...Yeah it is. I'll talk to you later. Take care and stay safe."

As the line went dead, Marina had finished getting dressed for the day. It was a bit on the slower side but she liked it that way much, much more.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Snap Shots Empty Re: Snap Shots

Post by Namey Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Somewhere, out in space, a few light years from where the Burgduny was, floated a damaged Saiyan space pod, sending out a general distress signal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Keryth got to the bridge before too long, with the usual idle chatter being carried into the background. They were focused on their duties but it didn't mean they couldn't talk to each other and such during these more slow times.

"Captain. We have a distress signal from what looks like a Sayain pod? Should we patch it in?" It was Stella who was the first to pick something up on the coms.

That made the man pause, a lot of thoughts floated in his head. He wasn't one to just leave people to the void but the safety of the people present took priority. He'd be cautious even if they said Alusarian as with Ki users it really only took one bad apple for things to turn to shit.

There was, of course, that Toma boy and his sister who were temporarily hitching a ride after their own ship ran into some issues. He knew their father..then again any Eldarian that wasn't living under a rock knew Of the old man at least.

after a moment he nodded. "Patch it through." After Stella conceded, he continued. "This is Keryth, Captain of the Burgundy what is your situtation?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:31 pm

Since it was a general distress signal, that, of course, meant it was automated. Meaning the captain wouldn't be getting any kind of reply from his hail. Which meant the pilot was either unconscious or dead.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:43 pm

No response, which confirmed something that had been in the back of his mind. After a bit longer he stood up. "We're going to retrieve them, send one of the smaller ships to get the pod and bring them to the hangar. Make sure medical staff is there too."

Stella got that loud and clear and soon the order was sent to get a small crew going to they could rescue the person in the pod, after tracking down the general coordinates. This process didn't take too long, only issue would be opening the ship if they were knocked out or dead, but that was what Toma or his sister were for.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:11 pm

While the space pod was in bad shape, the life support was fully functional and it remained sealed shut. Inside was a Young Woman who appeared to be passed out, but was in as rougha shape as her space pod.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:36 pm

It was too hard to pry open traditionally, so Toma had to but was more careful to do it, though he seemed surprised on seeing exactly on who it was. "I know them.." He mumbled before shaking it away at that.

"You do? Never mind get her to the med bay. Dina is waiting. I need to talk to you after." Keryth felt a headache coming on, but at least it worked out.

He did so, with Diana waiting who quickly shooed them out so they could get to work and undress them.

Toma came out of the medical room with a waiting Keryth. "So kid, who is your girlfriend?"

Toma ignored the later part of giving him a hard time. "Her name is Matoto, we met her on her travels around the time I was with princess Kate and her friends. Last I heard was she was fighting the renamants of the Planet Trade..its probably why her pod is like that."

That troubled the Eldarian, that kind of trouble was the last thing he needed. "All bullshit aside, and I hate to say this but I need you three to leave when you can. Now Ki users like you aren't a dime a dozen but fact remains it could attract more. Your ship should be done at the end of the day, to tomorrow afternoon at the latest. So offer her a ride to see if she accepts, we can't really fix her pod but we can fix your ship. I'm not saying it to be a prick or anything but.."

The young man shook his head. "No..no I understand. We'll be gone soon enough."

At that, Keyth clapped him on the shoulder. "Good. Diana will have her patched up soon enough between her skills and the medical skills. Then you can take her where ever she wants to go." After that he left for the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:52 pm

It was a few hours before Matoto wakes up. She was a bit on the groggy side as she sits up "Blu... What the heck...?" she mumbles as she goes to get off the table "Where the heck am I?" she grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:08 pm

"Oh, you're awake."

A soft deep voice came from the young woman's left as another Acorian in a nurse outfit came to check on them. She had the tag' Diana' on her outfit. "You're at the Burgundy, we found your pod after getting a distress signal about a few hours ago. Luckily Toma was that to pry you out or you wouldn't have made it. How are you feeling?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Matoto shakes her and winces at the sharp pain it caused "I feel like I lost a fight and barely got out of it with my life..." she mumbles "How bad is the damage to my pod?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Diana briefly shook her head. "I'm not a mechanical expert but they did say your pod is pretty much trashed." She said the last part a bit apologetically. "However, if you need it I think the young man who said to have met you before could give you a ride to your destination."

She tapped a thing or two on her data pad. "I have checked your vitals and everything, you should be fine but you need another day or two before you're back to one hundred percent. I can recommend rest but can't force it. Did you want something to eat?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:15 pm

At the mention of food, Matoto's stomach lets out a Loud growl "You bet! I'm so hungry I could eat, uh, I mean, yes please. Some food would be wonderful." she says, catching herself as she was about to say that she could eat, probably an animal this lady called a friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:54 pm

Diana smiled at that, knowing their kind could eat quite a lot. She lead them to the mess hall where she could enjoy a full meal. It was pretty much an all you can eat buffet, with different food you could grab on a plate. She excused herself not too long after, needing to check on something.

Toma was worried about Ayda's decision, not so much her wanting to go to Alus but wanting to visit earth to see what it was like. It was potentially very dangerous..though she pointed out if he went with his idea of traveling with Maoto, it be more so so she Had a point.

Ayda was busy stuffing herself, but she did wave to the Sayain girl as Toma noticed them as well. "Hey there long time no see its been a while."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:00 pm

Matoto stops and slowly cranes her head over to see who would Dare interupt her food time, having not eaten for so long.

As it turns out, it was... who was that again? It's been so long and she only traveled with them that one time "Well hello there... you." she says, a bit awkwardly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:07 pm

From her reaction, it seemed she had forgotten their names and such a bit, which made sense considering it had been some time since then. Toma didn't hold that against them. "It's Toma and that's my sister Ayda if it starts to ring any bells. Go ahead and get yourself something to eat we can talk when you're not on E." Sayains ate a lot, espeically when recovering.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:19 pm

Matoto didn't need permission to eat and didn't need to be told twice as she starts to Pile her plate full. Excuse me, Plates. She grabbed about three in total, before sitting down to eat.

"So, how bad's the damage to my pod and can it be fixed?" she asks, her mouth full as she stuffed her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Toma didn't mind them stuffing their face, as he was used to it. "I'll be honest, your pod is dead in the water from what I was told, you'll have to get a new one, or repair it enough you may as well get a new one. You can hitch a ride with me and Ayda if you want, our ship had issues but its not too bad. It should be done this evening or tomorrow afternoon, at most."

Ayda nodded a bit. "Yeah. I..think it was just some blown fuses and other stuff I really don't understand."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:33 pm

That was no good. That pod has sentimental value to Matoto "I want to bring my pod with us. I feel it can be fixed." she says with a nod "We might have to go to Omicron station, though, but it's a good place to restock our supplies." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:40 pm

Toma was fine with that, their ship was big enough at least to store that small pod. If only sub space was a thing and not a thing in books and in theory he read about, it make certain things a hell of a lot easier.

"We have to go there anyway, so it'll be fine." Ayda says. "

"Yeah. It's pretty much the only place to go when you're getting things of that nature."
Then Toma added. "I was wondering are you still fighting what's left of the Trade still? I figured that may be the reason your pod was in the shape it was in."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:47 pm

Matot shrugs "Something like that." she mumbles "Let's just say the guy I was fighting was Much stronger than I had originally thought." she says as she "He had a transformation that I hadn't counted on." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Toma could understand that a bit, though he really hadn't been in any kind of fight in months. With his younger sister around he really tried to avoid getting into any kind of trouble, when he could at any rate since life was basically a game of board of dice and board. You woke up and hoped the dice matches up you had no control over, but if it was your number you were screwed.

"We'll," He started. "If you don't mind the company or the help I'd be willing to tag along for a bit. Ayda has a few things she wants to take care of so we'll be parting ways once she gets there."

They had discussed things, Ayda hadn't liked the atmosphere of Vegeta during their visit so she was going to see what her other half, the human portion was like. He heard many stories about that place, many too crazy to believe.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:43 am

"Is that so? Well that's too bad. I wouldn't have minded someone my age to talk to as we travel the galaxy, plus another girl onboard is never a bad thing." she says as she continues to eat "Oh well, gotta start somewhere, I guess."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:26 am

Ayda realized after a year, her heart really wasn't so much into it as she thought it would be, with fighting anyway. That part was a bit ironic side she had Sayain blood, but it was likely a combination of herself, being half and raised on Alus that geared her interest to other things instead. Besides, she was sure they might other people.

"Yeah, just have other things I wanna take care of." Maybe she'd bring a friend so Toma wouldn't worry so much when she hit earth side? She had time to think on it when she went to Alus..plus she needed a ride back. "How long have you been traveling anyway?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:35 am

Matoto shrugs "I donno. What's the galatic year?" she asks, looking for a calendar or something to tell the year "Roughly four or so years. Ever since Cool decided to try and wipe out the Saiyans and Failed, because whatelse would have happened when once goes against a Saiyan!?" she asks, her question dripping with Saiyan pride.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:50 am

Toma knew the event she was talking about, it was rather famous or infamous depending on which circle you were talking to. If he recalled it was around the time that for some reason everyone lost their Ki powers. "That was around the time everyone lost their Ki powers too, I think. There's a rumour Cooler was killed by the legendary super Sayain in a big battle a year ago."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum