Crippled Flame

2 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Crippled Flame - Page 15 Empty Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:31 pm

Hiroshi thought about it before deciding at his place, it was close enough and they didn't need the money. "We'll just head to my place, its close enough by and we don't need cash."

Sure enough, it wasn't too far away as Hiroshi opened the door with his house key. "Folks are out for now, but in the mean time make yourself at home. We have a guest room you can use." It Was in case they had other children but sadly they didn't have any luck so it probably forever remain a guest room.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Sarah thanks Hiroshi before heading to the guest room. It seemed so cold in this place. Sarah stops and looks over her shoulder, she was thinking seriously about just heading on to bed, but she wondered if Hiroshi needed some company. He seemed so alone... she slowly closes the door to the guest room.

"That was... a smart move..." the Obliterator growls "This way... we can keep... a close eye... on that little Oni..." he snarls "So... what now..?" he grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 pm

Hiroshi headed to his own room closing the door as he got settled in for the night. 'Right now? Just sleep. Guess tomorrow we can talk to them a bit more, but I honestly have doubts she's a spy. But that doesn't mean I might not learn anything useful.'

'Tomorrow we can head out, maybe get some political books to cram and turn my brain to mush if we use that Time Chamber. That be good for me to read for a foundation, nothing beats experience by every bit helps. Though..' He paused. 'This Thunderer fellow, do you have a idea how strong he is? I need a bench mark of how strong I need to get if I go through with this.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:40 pm

"Stronger... than You... but Not stronger... than Me... when last I seen... so with... the two of us... we should prevail..." the Obliterator snarls.

There was a slight knock on Hiroshi's door "Uh, Hiroshi? I don't know if you're still awake, I know it wasn't my place, but I got a bath ready for you, ya know, if you want one..." Sarah mumbled on the other side of the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:09 pm

"I'll be there in a minute, thanks." He answered the young woman as he got up and gathered some clothes. Personally he preferred showers so he could be over and done with but baths didn't always hurt.

He entered the bathroom making sure the door was properly closed before settling down in the warm water, he was going to make it quick though relaxing for a second after today he felt was well deserved.

'Still, I feel I need to get stronger overall I'm not really happy at the level I'm at. More importantly, thinking what you said it really doesn't matter if they dislike this Thunderer guy. They'd have no reason to trust me and probably be weary of some random coming in they know nothing about. That's the part I don't know how to get around just yet.'

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:22 pm

"They know not you..." the Obliterator growls "But they know me..." he hisses.

There was a knock on the bathroom door as Sarah comes in, a towel weapped around her body and one covering her hair "Um, Hiroshi, sorry for coming on in, but there's something... I have to tell you or maybe, show you..." she mumbles

She pulls the towel off her head and lets the one covering her now bare body drop to the ground. Her face was burning red as she spreads her small wings and she moves her hair to show her small horns "I'm, I'm an Oni..." she confesses, fighting through the embarrassment.

"I didn't, tell you or Taki, because of what it is you guys do to my kind..." she mumbles, letting Hiroshi know that she knows that Taki is Nixa "B-but after what, happened in the park, I think I should let you know..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:37 am

Hiroshi was completely caught off guard, he didn't expect Sarah to come in and strip naked in front of him so it was..we'll it was a lot at once but he got his brain working well enough. "...Uh thanks for telling me Sarah, I don't hold what you are against you but we have a lot to talk about now. We could talk in my room, unlesss you wanted to join me?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:45 am

Sarah nods "Yes. I, um, I wanted to join you, in there..." she mumbles as she folds her small wings against her back again, as she climbs into the tube, sitting across from Hiroshi.

Her face was still a bit red as she still avoids eye contact with Hiroshi, but not trying to be Too obvious that she was trying to see his manhood, which meant she was keeping her gaze down. "So, uh, what did you want to talk about?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:19 pm

It was odd, this was the closes he had ever been to the opposite gender naked, but not unpleasant. He had seen both Suki and Taki's breast before, though the later wasn't in circumstances he cared for of course. Not that he had minded the view, though now he had something else to focus on.

"So.." He began after a moment. "I guess I'll start, but if you have any questions it goes both ways. When you befriended Nixa did you know who they were before? Though, I can't speak for Taki but I don't think she'll hold what you are against you. The other encounters she had with Oni, she just told them to go home. I think she'l be more bothered you kept it a secret from them..but at the moment she's avoiding me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Sarah blinks in mild surprise "Oh. You wanted, to know about that stuff..." she mumbles "I guess, it makes sense, to ask those kinds of questions..." she mumbles again.

"Yes, I knew who Nixa was when I befriended Taki and after I heard that she had, uh, left us, it was only natural to assume that Taki would gain the power of Nixa next." she explains.

"I don't know why the other Oni are behaving so weird. I haven't been with the main body of the Oni for over a year." she says "Also, considering how many of my kind you, Fumitsuki and Taki have destroyed, do you really blame me for keeping my heritage a secret?" she asks.

"Besides, just because I told You, doesn't mean I plan in telling Taki." she points out "Though, when last we talked, she didn't mention anything about avoiding you. Did you guys have a fight or something?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:03 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "Not a fight but something she was embarrassed about me finding out.  I won't go into it much it since its not something she really wants to talk about and I only found out on accident. As for your point..point taken I guess.." He mumbled. Suki hadn't exactly gone looking for trouble going after them, it was mostly had been self defense which was probably why the Hunters hadn't really been on them for being vigilantes or something.

"But we don't have to just talk about just that stuff, its been a tiring day for us both so why not relax?"
He paused, a bit. "..Though one last thing I will ask, do you know how the conflict between the Nixa and Oni started? There's usually two sides to every story and I haven't heard from the other, your people's side."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Sarah nods "Yeah, every Oni knows. Though, we're hardly the victims of the story, so whatever you might have heard, is probably true." she says.

She moves close to Hiroshi and turns around to rest her back against his front "That's better. So, if you want to know things about the Oni or me, feel free to ask. Just, avoid asking about the heavy stuff." she says as she takes his arms and wraps them around her front.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Hiroshi's hormones were kind of in over drive at the moment and a certain part of him was very happy to have them close. You know, if it wasn't obvious something was poking her since she was resting against them at the moment. That and wrapping his arms around her front where he could feel her breast, there was kind of only one thing going through his mind at the moment.

He slowly began kissing her neck, it was the easiest way in this position since he couldn't go for a more traditional kiss in this position. He'd stop if she wanted, but given things he doubt she'd mind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:42 pm

Hiroshi would be right. Sarah didn't seem to mind. In fact, while he was kissing her neck, she takes one hand and places it firmly on her small breast and his other one she puts between her legs, while she reaches back and starts rubbing his manhood.

"Do not... answer the door..." there was a sudden, but light knocking at Hiroshi's front door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:15 am

Hiroshi would have been annoyed by the interruption from his guest since he wanted some privacy of what might be his first time. Though in this there seemed to be something to it, so he didn't mind as much; not that he was going let someone at the door stop him.

As Sarah rubbed him, he took cue to respond in kind when she moved his hand between her legs,
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:17 am

Sarah didn't mind the added attention that she asked for "Someone's, at the door. Do you, want to get it?" she asks through deep breaths. Now This was the kind of attention she wanted. She was gonna get what Taki and Fumitsuki couldn't. Her, an Oni! This made her excited even more, which caused her to start rubbing Hiroshi even more furiously.

There was another knock on the front door, this time with a bit more force "Hiroshi? It's Mitsuki. Are you home? Your lights are on. I think we need to talk." she calls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:19 am

Not too long after Mitsuki showed up to knock on the door and wait a answer, a call rolled up in the driveway. The door openeing up revealing a young woman by the name of Aika that was Hiroshi's mother. It looked like she just came from work or somewhere along with the groceries in the car.

"Mitsuki? This is a pleasant surprise to see you around this time Taki not with you?"

Hiroshi mentally groaned, his good hearing heard Mitsuki and Then his mother it seemed the world waited all this moment to give him the blue balls like in a anime. All he needed was his dad then to show up and his non existent little sister to barge in and wonder why they were bathing together.

He sighed. "Both Mitsuki and my mother are outside and my mom definitely knows I'm here if the lights didn't give it away. It's going have to wait." They get dress and then play it off..though it was kind of unusual for Sarah to be over without Taki.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:28 am

Mitsuki shakes her head "No. I'm here to see Hiroshi. There are a few things we need to talk about." she says "It's important and can't really wait until tomorrow."

Sarah was dried off and dressed. She was gonna sneak out of Hiroshi's bedroom window and take off from there "I'll see ya later." she whispers, just in case Mitsuki could hear them, then she climbs out the window and glides off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:27 pm

Aika wondered what it was about, but it was none of her business as her son had his own life. "All right, that's fine. Since my husband is out he's obviously home I'll let you two kids talk but could be a dear and help me bring these groceries in?" She asked as she went to unlock the door, while juggling the other groceries in the other arm while the rest were in the car. "Hiroshi! Help please, I know you're probably blasting your ears out with music. You have a guest too."

Hiroshi came not too long after to help. "Sorry I was side tracked I didn't answer sooner. Did you want to talk about something Mitsuki?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Mitsuki takes the bag that Aika was holding before she dropped it. She pauses to look at Hiroshi "We need to talk in private, as I'm sure this isn't something that needs to be discussed in the open." she says before heading back in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Hiroshi figured as much since they said as much not too long ago. "All right meet me in my room." After they were done helping his mom with the groceries he went into his own room so they could talk.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Mitsuki follows him in "I know you were at the park and I know that you are, different, from what you once were. All that is besides the point." she says "What Is the point, is what you and Sarah aaw in the park. You need to forget about it and never mention it to anyone." she states "However, so you can understand Why I ask you to forget what you saw, I shall answer some questions and once finished, I will leave and we will go back to how things were." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Hiroshi was quite for a moment as he mulled over his own personal thoughts. "I don't have any problem leaving it alone and going about things as normal. And I really only have one question. Can I at least know why? Is it because people like you don't want others knowing about them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:27 am

"People like me'... I guess that's fair." she mumbles "Yes. It's for your protection as well as your loved ones." she says "There are good ones, like me, and bad ones and those bad ones won't hesitate to kill anyone they don't like." she explains "So for your sake and Taki's, forget what you saw in the park and act normal around me." she cautions "The bad ones, they have eyes and ears Everywhere and they are alot stronger than I am."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:04 pm

"That's fine I'll leave it alone." Hiroshi said before pausing. "I don't have anything else to add. Though if I might ask how long have you been..uh changed? Unless you were always like this and I never noticed until now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum