Crippled Flame

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Crippled Flame - Page 2 Empty Re: Crippled Flame

Post by Namey Wed May 23, 2018 5:17 pm

*hiroshi...* a faint voice called out to him *hiroshi...wake up...* the voice calls, getting louder "I said Wake Up!" someone pulls the blanket out from under him, causing him to tumble from the bed "If you don't hurry and get ready, we're gonna be late again!" Suki says, looking annoyed, like she normally does when Hiroshi does to irk her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Hiroshi was irritated wondering who the hell was waking him up but it instantly faded away on seeing Suki. No way..this has to either be a dream or they're playing a trick on me to keep my guard down..

It still felt incredibly well, he swallowed, his mind mush. "R-right, I'll get to it but how are you okay after Hyrule?"

If nothing else, that would poke holes in this dream..or whatever it was when they asked what the hell he was talking about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 23, 2018 6:10 pm

Suki blinks in confusion "Of course I am...Why wouldn't I be?" she asks "Oh, if you're referring to me no longer being Nixa, than yeah." she says as she helps Hiroshi up "Takumi will make a good Nixa, you know, for a boy. But until he can get a hold of his power, I'm going to need You to keep an eye on him." she says in a stern tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 23, 2018 6:21 pm

That confirmed it, either the thing in his head was trolling him so they could get what they wanted. He had a Really bad trip and something else was in those sleeping pills; or three somehow he had been sent to another time line. The latest one was the most far fetched, but after all he had seen and heard never cross it out. For now he was going to play things cautiously until he figured out what the hell was going on.

He was leaning towards the thing in him trying to soften him up until proven otherwise..but it felt so real. His mind was still off kilter. "Right..just had some crazy dreams and a bit off kilter. Guess my dad had a hell of a dinner." He joked weakly. "..I'll be with you in a minute, I need to get dressed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Suki nods "Okay. I'll be waiting down stairs for ya." she says as she heads out of his room.

"This... is wrong..." the Obliterator hisses "She... is dead... and has... a sister.." he growls.

"Is this... a dream of yours..?" he asks "It feels... real..." the Obliterator points out "Where is... your gun..?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Who knows.

He still assumed they were messing with him, but apart of him wasn't really entirely sure. He went to check if he still had the gun, barring that he was going to check his cell phone to see if he still had Abraxus phone number.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Hiroshi did Not have the gun with him! Where ever he was, it seemed that things he Had on him the night before, didn't follow him.

And while he Didn't have Mad's gun, he Did still have Abraxus' number.

"What... will you do now..." the Obliterator asks "This... is everything... you wanted... right..?" he asks "Why now... say here..?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 25, 2018 9:07 pm

I don't know..I don't know what's going on or if this is even real. Why the hell he bothered asking the thing in his head that was behind his grief in the first place he didn't know.

He did send a text to Abraxus saying he needed to talk to them asap as it was urgent, but after that. He got cleaned up, going to head out to meet Suki.

Okay. I don't know why I'm bothering but I'm going to give you One chance. If you behave, I won't use the guns again to shut you up, you scratch my back I scratch yours sort of thing if we're going to be stuck together.

On the off chance this alternate time line..or whatever the hell it was didn't have Mad's guns he was going have to make do with other options besides you know, taking a bullet himself. So there was some method to it, even if he didn't have much, if any faith in it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 29, 2018 7:25 pm

"You... can not use... what you do not have..." the Obliterator points out "Even If... you had the guns... they wouldn't quiet me... they would only... keep me from... taking over..." the Obliterator says "However... I shall... not try anything..." he says.

Abraxus didn't get back to him right away, but when he Did "You Have a phone. Use it to talk with me already." he texts back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:13 am

Hiroshi really didn't like another presence in his head regardless but there really wasn't much he could do about it at the given moment. He finished getting cleaned up and was about to head out when he got the text back, so after reading it he called.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 am

The phone rings for a bit, before Abraxus answers "What is it you want? Make i snappy, I'm quite busy right now." he snaps, clearly in a bad mood.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Hiroshi wondered who pissed in his cheerios but it wasn't important. "I have a possession problem, meaning me. I was hoping you point in the right direction to someone just so it doesn't get out of hand potentially."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:06 pm

"You..!" the Obliterator hisses, sounding quite pissed "You... Betrayed me..! The Hunters... Will capture me..!" the Obliterator growls in Hiroshi's mind.

There was silence on the other end of the line "Where are you and what happened?" Abraxus asks, sounding a bit more interested "And how serious is this possession and am I right in assuming it's You who's possessed?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:22 am

Hiroshi thought of the best way to explain it. "To answer your question yes its me and I'm about to head to school. This is going to sound strange, but I don't want to get rid of it, at least as long as they behave. I'm more looking for something for insurance just in case. It just happened today."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:42 pm

There was pause on the other end "That's Not a good idea." he says "When dealing wit demons, it's best to get tem take care of as soon as possible. I have your location and will be there shortly." he says as the line goes dead.

"They...are coming..." the Obliterator hisses "What... shall you do now..?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:35 pm

'That's up to you when we run into them. Mad is the one that can handle it the safest and quickest but that's the thing; he won't do it without consent. That is, if you're truthful. He has an uncanny ability to know things like that. Anything else is going to make things worse.'

He stalled long enough, now he had to tell Suki what was going as he headed down stairs. Hiroshi still had no idea what the hell was going on, but he didn't believe in happy concidences like this so he was still cautious until he could confirm something. So unless he magically ended up in another time line for no reason, something else was going on.

And it begged the quesion if it was, how he got here and what happened to the 'native' Hiroshi? None of this made any sense. He also was going to have a hard time explaining why his legs were injured unless something else happened here. He could still walk at least.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:30 pm

"Rademaker..." the Obliterator hisses "I... am what He... is to become..." he growls "It is... only time..." he snarls "I wasn't always... a monster... you know...".he says in a low.

"Hiroshi!" Suki calls as she hustles on over to him "Jason is here to see you." she says "He had one of his 'This is Serious Business' looks on his face, so I think it's best not to keep him waiting." she says "He's waiting for you outside."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Out of all the people Hiroshi expected to see, Jason wasn't one of them after a complete year of radio silence on his end. "Thanks. I'll be right there."

Never the less, he'd go see what he had to say. If nothing else maybe he figure out what was going on exactly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Jason was, indeed, waiting for Hiroshi outside, and like Suki said, he has his business face on. The Mystic looks over to the Farian "What are you doing here?" he asks "This isn't where, or when, you're suppose to be." he points out, already knowing that this wasn't This times Hiroshi.

"This one... is sharp..." the Obliterator says to his host "If he... showed up... in our time... this... would have been... the results..." he snarls.

Jason nods slowly "You're not wrong. But things had happened on that Earth, that time, that Demanded my immediate attention,which was way I wasn't there for you and Suki." he explains.

Jason looks over his shoulder as Abraxus, Shadow, and Mad show up "Looks like we have company" he says as he turns to he new arrivals "This situation is under control. The Hunters are not required here today." he says.

Abraxus shakes his head "That's not your call. Do the smart thing and step aside..." he starts.

"Or what? You'll Try to arrest me?" Jason chuckles, hollowly "Ask Shadow how our last fight went, Then you can decide if you want to throw down with me or not." he says, before turning to Hiroshi "Though, it's up to you if you want your passenger gone or not."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:13 pm

"...So I'm really in another time? How is that even possible? I just went to sleep.."
Hiroshi mumbled, more then a bit taken back by things.

The young man then shook his head he had a million questions but best to focus on the here and now. "The important thing then, if this univited guest has been truthful, and what are the consequences if any they end up staying around."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Jason frowns "Okay, this is taking too long..." he holds his hands to his face.

Shadow grabs Abraxus and Mad "Get down!" he yells as he throws all three of tem to the ground!

"SOLAR FLAIR!" Jason ays as a Blinding light fills the Entire area! In that confusion, Jason grabs Hiroshi and flies off!

"Different dimensions, and indeed, different times, tend to exist in the same place, but Just outside what We normally consider reality!" Jason explains as he flies with Hiroshi "Because of the thing inside you, and the gun Mad gave you, you were sent to your worlds original time line!"

He says as he starts flying up "At least a part of yo did. The Real you, is still asleep in bed." he points out "If you wan to know the Full story, contact the me in Your time when you wake up!" he says as he suddenly lets Hiroshi go!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:18 am

Since his powers weren't yet fully back and he was in the air, pretty much all he could do was fall to his death.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:21 am

As Hiroshi was falling darkness started to swirl around him and a pair of full, leathery-looking wings made of pure shadow sprout from from his back, slowing his fall!

However, since this was during a beautiful sunny day, they were already starting to sizzle and smoke "Quickly... the Obliterator hisses in pain "Land... I can not... hold this... for long..!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:50 am

Hiroshi managed to land without killing himself at least, but due to it being sunny messing up the wings and the distance, it was still a painful and awkward landing in a alleyway. Which also meant, due to his recovering legs it sent jolts of pain and such through them.

What the hell was that for?! Hiroshi was pissed at Jason for doing that, there was literally no reason to.

He shook it off as he tried to force himself to focus, forcing himself to at least stand up by the help of items in the back, awkwardly. He wasn't in shape to walk right now. '..Thanks.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:36 am

Jason lands hard, cracking he ground under him "Well, I Tried to do this with shock value alone, but it seemed I underestimated your little friends will to survive, which is so strong that not even Death can claim hm, or his host." he says.

"Incase you were wondering what I was doing, I was trying to snap you away in Your time by way of shock. But since that didn't work, plan B it is..." he says as he suddenly disappears, only to reappear behind Hiroshi an takes a swat at the back of his neck!

Which was blocked by the Obliterator, as darkness starts to shroud Hiroshi in a jacket like form, with four eel-like, snake creatures forming around him for protection, much like what happens with Mad, but this one seemed more powerful!

At once, the creatures, and shroud start to hiss as the sun was Pouring down on them "And if... We wish... to Stay here..?" the Obliterator hisses through the pain at Jason.

Jason frowns "This Isn't your time. Either of yours an you Both are going back to your Own time, this isn't open for debate." he says as his eyes start glowing a deep, blood red "And if I have to get rough with you, I will."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum