The Return!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Return! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Return!

Post by Namey Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm

As Lee was shown into the dinning hall, Cotto chose to remain with his trainees. Dinning in a fancy hall on 'handled' food with milk drinkers Really wasn't his style. But if Lee wanted to eat with them, Lee wouldn't judge. After all, Lee was the strongest Saiyan he knew, aside from the Queen.

Cotto insisted that his trainees sleep in the same barracks. And while he wasn't too fond of Andrien, he would make the Alusarian his second, having more experience then both the others combined. It would be his job to pick up Cotto's slack when he wasn't around.

Lee was waiting for Keya to show up. Naturally he wouldn't eat until she arrived. As was custom. He really didn't have much to talk about, so unless she started any conversations, Lee would eat in silence. He Would, however, ask her about where she planned on going to get some ships. He knew a good ship graveyard just outside of Alus space.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:21 pm

Keya came into the dinning room before too long. "I apologize for taking a bit longer, there was something I had to take care of." She went to have a seat so they could eat. Since Cotto Was in charge of training she let him handle sleeping arrangements and such, so if they had wanted his students in the barracks then that's where they would be.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Lee nods, understanding that eing in charge was a full time job "That's quite alright" he says "There was something I wanted to ask of you, permission more than anything else..." he starts "Cotto wants to teach his students how to..." he hesitates, searching for the right words "Live off the land, as it were." he says, which implied that Cotto wanted to go hunting for his own food.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:17 am

Keya wasn't too surprised from what she knew of Sayains living in a more rough and tumble enviroment may have suited them more, at least for the Vegeta raised ones. She Had heard stories of the odd Sayains that were born there but still didn't fit in, but in a sense that was with every society.

"I don't have any problems with that if that's what he wants to do. My only guide line is certain animals be left alone which I will send the data too. Mainly because of off world poachers that made some creatures numbers more limited before we drove them off years ago."

For some reason in another universe, a cyborg felt as if they were being talked about but dimissed it and went back to ranging.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:12 am

Lee nods "Once I get the list, I'll talk to Cotto about it." he says. He was unsure of how Keya would react to Cotto wanting to hunt, since her species were based of Earth animals, but he Did suppose they didn't all start off as vegetarians "If I may ask, who were these poachers?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:20 am

Keya paused in her eating after swallowing to answer him. "It was members from an organization that basically was a large scale black market for poaching. They go to different planets for it for exotic animals, as you imagine we aren't fond of them in general. With our..history my people were at times hunted for their parts before we could better defend ourselves."

It could of been worse, they could been enslaved or wiped out during those times but having your people hunted because some of them sold good on the black market or kept as slaves wasn't ideal either. That was another reason she accepted Lee's offer.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:14 pm

That didn't really narrow it down, though Lee had a good idea whom Keya was talking about and If it were the same group, than the Saiyans would have Also had dealings with these poachers as well.

"I wasn't aware they were active in this part of the galaxy, though I should have guess they would be." he says "If I may ask, when was the last time they had visited?" he asks. He assumed it was some time ago, considering how well the Acorians were doing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:49 am

That caught Keya's attention a bit. "I would say about sixty years ago more or less when we drove them off. What did you mean by your comment? You ran into them or just heard of them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:03 pm

Lee shakes his head "I believe it's a safe bet that most of the Galaxy had heard of them." he says "But you may be pleased to know that Cooler and his men had put them out of commission about twenty or so years ago." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:11 pm

"Really?" Keya asked, though she in truth wasn't too surprised. "I heard bits about it but was unable to really confirm it so that's good news if nothing else came from it when the Trade was active. If they were I wouldn't be as worried about them as we were, we're a lot stronger now then what we were back then. Even if that has someways to improve."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:11 am

Lee didn't think he should tell Keya that while they weren't As active, the Planet Trade business was still in busniess, even After the aparent eath of their leader Cooler.

Lee nods slightly as he finishes his meal "And once Cotto is finised training your warriors, if they show up again, as unlikely as that may be, they'll be in for a surprise."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:53 am

"I have every ounce of confidence they will someday." Even the more shy Bella once she got into her grove of things. "Is Cotto normally one of the one in charge of training newer people back at your home?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:20 pm

Lee shakes his head "No. Cotto is the Queen's personal bodyguard. The fact that she sent Him, means she has every confidence in his ability to produce at least One warrior of merit amongst those he has to work with." he explains, hinting at the possibility that not all of the rookies will make the cut.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:10 pm

"Really? Then says a lot since he could be with them or anywhere else." Keya did catch the implications they might not all make it which would be a let down if they didn't but that was out of her hands. "I had a lovely dinner but I need to start winding down for tomorrow. You have a good night, and if you need anything let Esta or any of the maids know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Lee stand "I have a few things to take care of before I rest for the day. However, I plan on heading out tomorrow. Have a good rest of the night, Queen Keya." he says.

In the barracks, Cotto looks around "This will do just fine." he says to himself "Alright, grab an empty bunk." he says. They were sharing with the rest of the soldiers, so all the bunks weren't exactly empty at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:27 pm

"You too Elder Lee. Good night."

In the mean time, she was going wind down and read over some paper work and such before going to bed. It had been a productive day all around, even talking with the king of Vegeta to set things in motion so all and all, not a bad day to end things on.

Gina didn't mind, though after the long work out and in a different enviroment she was more chill then what she had been before. It was just during fighting and training she was more gun ho about things. Andrien went to find himself somewhere to rest, considering how he 'grew up' anything was a improvement just about so he was no complaining, neither did Bella.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:14 am

Cotto looks towards his recruits "You'll be sleeping with those gravity generators on. It'll help you get use to intense gravitational situations." he says. That was only Half of the reason. He knew that Andrien knew the real reason Cotto wanted them to keep the generators on. Cotto's scouter beeps, letting him know that Lee wanted to talk to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:27 pm

Andrien crossed his arms, leaning against the wall on his own bunk, his eyes closed, not asleep but resting them. In the mean time a bit after Cotto went to talk to Lee, Gina and Bella moved a small table and chairs over to play some type of card game, partly out of boredom and part for something to do since they couldn't sleep.

"Man today was wild. I can't wait until we get into the other stuff, my blood is burning just thinking about it!" Gina was still feeling a bit pumped about it. "So say, if you don't mind me asking why did you two decide to join this program thing?"

Bella wasn't feeling nearly as enthused on the subject as her new friend on things, struggling against gravity didn't help. She was going to get through it though. "I just want to help. I could help in other ways but.." Bella trailed off, trying to think of the best way to describe it. "I feel like if I have this power within me, I should be able to defend my home. I'm tired of feeling weak and helpless. I want to be able to protect my loved ones.."

Gina nodded a bit. "About the same, last part at least. Though what i really want is to be able to push myself and become one of the strongest Eldarians ever. Sure, we don't have fancy super forms, zenkai boost just hard work but there has been really strong members of my race. It'll be one of those things I leave behind for people to remember me by."

Andrien who was still up knew his turn was coming up so to speak. "It's very simple. This is my home now and I want to be ready in case something ever does happen. There's other reasons but that's the crux of it."

"Fair, I guess." Gina shurgged. "Wanna sit down with us? Beats doing nothing."

After considering it, Andrien agreed. He wasn't doing much of anything else nor was he going to sleep so soon. The nightmares and such weren't so bad anymore but the gravity and other things would make it harder.

There were still people mulling about, really to no surprise. Mostly Acorians naturally, but there were other races.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:03 pm

After a little bit, Cotto comes back in "Recruits!" he calls, waking up half the run "Before you fall asleep, I want you to see something. Follow me." he says.

As he heads out, Lee was waiting for him "Before you sleep, I thought it best to show you something that would inspire you." he says.

Lee suddenly powers up, as does Cotto and the two of them shoots at each other at insane speeds! When the two hit, they send a shock wave out and they begin Hammering each other with Machine-gun punches and Fury-kicks! Cotto suddenly shoots into the air, away from Lee, who quickly gathers energy into his hand and fires a blast after Cotto!

Cotto readies for the attack, then smacks out of the way, and fires a Massive beam at Lee with the same hand! Lee just stands there, staring down the attack. The elder Saiyan holds out his hands and Catches the beam attack! He didn't even seem to be struggling with the attack, as he suddenly Throws the attack back at Cotto!

The other Saiyan dodges out of the way, only to meet with Lee's fist, which sends Cotto shooting back into the ground with an Earth rattling crash! Cotto hauls himself out of the ground, only to stare Lee's hand, only inches from his face "This demonstration is now over." he says as he lowers his hand, offering to Cotto.

The younger Saiyan takes his hand. Lee heads off to explain things to Keya, because he Knows she heard and felt what had happened.

Cotto looks over to those who witnessed the little skirmish "This, was but a very small taste of what you'll be capable of doing once I'm finished with your training." he says to them "And what's more, me and Lee, weren't even trying..." he pauses, letting that sink in "Now get some rest and think about what you had just seen. For tomorrow is when the Real training begins."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:58 pm

The reactions were kind of expected, with Gina even More ready to go at tihngs, while Andrien's reaction was more mute. It was something to work towards for later, along with something he had seen before in his short time on this earth. Bella was oddly hard to read this go around.

Regardless, all three headed back to their bunk to get some rest.

Keya, in her night gown was looking over some paper work in her room; a lot of it was important but tedious. She was thinking about calling it a night when she heard a louse noise, and felt like something shaking.

She was a bit startled, so she left her room to go investigate. Keya doubted it was an attack or there be more noise; the only thing she could think of is training with the Ki users.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:25 pm

Lee catches up to Keya "Ah, Just whom I was looking for..." he says as he walks over "As you no doubt have felt something happening just now, you should know that it was just Cotto and I trying to inspire the recruits by giving them a small demonstration of what they will be able to do once Cotto completes their training." he explains "There is no cause for alarm. I explained to the captain of the guards our plan before hand."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Keya gave a sigh of relief. "That's heartening. I was concerned something may of been happening before it was clarified. .Is the demonstration over for now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:37 am

Lee nods "Yes. Cotto will begin their serious training tomorrow, so there's a good chance you won't be seeing them for a bit." he explains "I shall be taking my leave tomorrow as well. I have to report back to my queen. If we don't see each other before then, it was a pleasure to see you again." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:51 pm

"It's unfourtnate you'll be leaving so soon, but it was a pleasure meeting you in person for the first time." Perhaps one day she'd go to meet Joseph and Teala in person but that wasn't in the cards for the forseebale future at least.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Lee nods to the Queen as he heads to his room to get ready to leave. He didn't have much to take with him, a single change of clothes and a scouter. Unlike a lot of people on Vegeta, it seemed, not Everyone could sense energy. He would use his own form of teleportation to get back to Vegeta.

He Was surprised that Keya didn't comment about his implying that he had seen her before. She was so young it was a good bet she didn't remember him. She was cute back then, like an Earth feline but now, she had frown into a beautiful woman, like his grand daughter. He hoped he didn't have to destroy this planet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next