The Return!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Return! Empty The Return!

Post by Namey Sun May 06, 2018 6:38 pm

It was a quiet, peaceful day on the Planet Acor. Home of the Acorians. Suddenly, a ball of fire shoots across the sky! It was a Saiyan Spacepod! It comes crashing down on a grassy plane and when it opens up, a Familiar face steps out. He looks around, getting a feel for the land, then lifts into he air and starts out towards the nearest city.

It doesn't take him long to get to where he was going. He lands, looks around, holds a hand in he air and lets loose a Massive blast. His intention was to get their attention "Attention!" he announces "My name is Lee and I've come on behalf of Lord Beerus, God of Destruction!" he declares "Bring me whomever is incharge." he demands.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Return! Empty Re: The Return!

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 08, 2018 9:04 am

As predicted, some panicked at the display but not absolutely everyone. There seemed to be at least a few men and women who seemed to equailvent of officers or guards judging by their uniform. While others went to keep things from getting out of hand after Lee's friendly display so to speak, one of them a young man approached the Sayain cautiously.

The name tag had 'Roth' on it. "..You must be Elder Lee.  I made a call, they'll be here shortly.."

It was another boring day in a council meeting as Queen Keya was listening to some of the debriefing from members of The Four Courts. Most of it was mundane but there was some that was a bit out of the ordinary far as she was concerned.

With her daughter in the midst of something and her husband deceased, that meant having to brave the waters of politics like this. She loved her people, she truly did, but she almost wouldn't wish less flattering sides of her job on her worse enemy.

"As you can see.." One of the council members continued, a female that seemed a bit more based on a fox. "We're very fourtnate things turn out the way they did. In fact-"

The doors of the large meeting room swung open. "I'm terribly sorry for interrupting but there's an emergency. There's a Sayain named Lee who claims to be sent by Beerus in one of our cities. You can see it on your pads."

Keya's relative good mood took a nose dive, as well as being confused. She Joseph a bit before he became a king, and she had never met Teala but heard of them. So why was a member of the royal family bothering them? Far as she knew they barely interacted with Vegeta. Was the Beerus thing true?

She along with others looked at the pad, frowning a bit at what she saw. "..I believe its time for me to deal with this matter."

One of the council members, Ciar a old woman slammed her hand on the desk. "Absolutely not. You have to be insane to think letting you go near a crazed Sayain with delusions is a good idea. Did you not hear what he said? Clearly they're unwell. It may partially been your fault for letting Andrien stay here. You know Sayains can be savages, it doesn't matter if they didn't do anything wrong just they look like someone they dislike. Simple minded and petty.

She was also old fashioned and stuck behind the times, making her a pain to deal with but her insight was vaubale at times besides.

It didn't make it any less annoying.

Keya frowned heavily, keeping her patience. "That was grossly inaccurate and offensive Elder Ciar, don't repeat that in my presence. And need I remind you some say less then flattering things about our kind. You holding onto that old world view will be your undoing. That aside I doubt its that, unlike you I don't believe them that small."

Murmurs were heard in the crowd as another cleared their throat. "Why not have that Andrien fellow for insurance?"

"No." Keya said with a hint of irritation losing her normal warm tone. "First of all, he's not our attack dog. Even if he was, he wouldn't be able to do anything against someone like Lee. Unlike some present I pay attention to intergalactic politics. Gareth Reaver was brought in by them, and they were much stronger then he is. Thirdly, he hasn't attacked or killed anyone and I'm not about to antagonize the situation. This situation is done."

It took a minute of course, but it was surprisingly fast how they managed to get there in a speedy amount of time. Keya noticed the large Sayain and made her way over. "Greetings. I'm Queen Keya and was informed of things. What brings to our planet Elder Lee? Did King Joseph or Queen Teala send you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Lee was a patient man, but even his patients had it's limits. However, his patience was rewarded by the arrival of the Queen, who was named Keya. Lee, of course, Had met this young woman before, many, many years ago, when she was still an infant *How things change...* he thinks.

Lee shakes his head "No. I am not here on royal Saiyan business. I am here on behalf of Lord Beerus, the God of Destruction." he repeats "And my master has ordered me to destroy Acor, saying that he finds your people 'Boring and without direction'." he explains.

"However, I am not a heartless monster and will give you more than a fair chance to avert the total destruction of your home world..." he says as pulls out a small data crystal and holds it out "On this crystal is a list of potential races that are willing to help, underdeveloped, worlds such as Acor." he says "I would suggest going to the Eldarians, use them to get a hold of the Alusarians, and finally the Saiyans. Between all three races, in a short amount of time, your people will be able to take to the stars in grand ships hat travel many times the speed of light..." he points out.

"Plus, on a more personal note, Vegeta could benefit from some of your people helping our crops and harvests. The summer last year was particularly brutal on my people." he says in a low voice, before backing a way a bit to await for the Queens answer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Keya took the data crystal, looking it over. She had of course heard of the God of Destruction but whether they were real or not hadn't been something she thought about. In this particular case it didn't really matter considering they very easily could have destroyed this planet.

"That's..not quite what I expected.."
Keya thinking for a moment. "Our people are space faring, and we're actually good friends with the Eldarians. Though we had wanted to develop a bit on our own after getting a base line from them, though I suppose getting out of our comfort zone and going the extra step is passed time. To your last question, we could help in that area should you need it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Lee shakes his head "That's something you'll need to talk to the Queen of Vegeta about." he says "As for right now, I will soon take my leave. But I shall return to check on your progress." he informs Keya "However, before I leave, I must destroy a piece of Acor. My master has tasked me to do so, at my discretion, so for now..."

He holds up a hand and a rock comes floating over to Lee's hand. He crushes it soon after "This will do." he says, then he meets the eyes of Keya "The next time I show up, Acor might not be so fortunate, so take this assignment seriously." he says with a seriousness that was deadly.

He turns and starts off, but pauses, and looks back to Keya "Also, it might not hurt to have some powerful warriors among your ranks. A decent show of military force can sometimes deter others who would have, nefarious deeds in mind for you and your people." he points out, before he starts off once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Keya watched the man leave, letting out a sigh she had been holding of relief all this time. She didn't act it much outwardly since as a leader she needed to control her emotions but she had been nervous the entire time. All and all it had went well but there was still a lot of troubling implications from things..

"My Queen? Are you well?"

The voice came from a woman who voiced their concern. Keya shook her head, clearly her thoughts. "I have a lot on my mind to do and things to do. Please prepare to open a channel to Vegeta so I can get into contact with their own Queen. In the mean time I have things to discuss with some before then."

"Consider it done. It'll be ready for you when you return." With a bow they left leaving Keya chance to make her own rounds.

_________

Renna Krishorn hummed softly to herself as they went about cleaning in her small tea shop. Just to her side was a young girl, around eight or nine cleaning tables without complaint, if anything they seemed to be eager to help. Judging by their green skin and general body structure they were pretty obviously a Kozian for those who knew the race.

It had been a really slow day overall so she had decided to close up early and do some much needed remodeling in the mean time. Ever since Andrien and Kendra had entered her familes lives it had been a bit more on the 'interesting' side but nothing too crazy.

More then anything else it expanded her mind horizons on things and what she thought it might be like. The universe at large seem like such a interesting place but also in a way terrifying. It might make her lose opportunties by not wanting to venture outside, but part of her was perfectly fine with her mundane life.

She was all right with just being a simple tea shop owner spending time with friends and family.

A soft knock was heard on the door. "May I come in?"

The voice made Renna pause at the familary of it and a bit of surprise. She shook it off to open the door revealing Keya and a few guards. "Oh! What brings you here? I-I haven't even finished tidying up and..!"

Keya chuckled warmly placing a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down. dear. It seems you've done an excellent job of keeping pace, I must say." She said looking around, spotting Kendra. "How do you fair small one? I hope you've been adjusting all right? It's good to see you again."

The little girl smiled faintly nodding. "Mhm. Thank you. You're really pretty."

Keya grinned, getting up from crouching down. "You are too.." She turned back to Renna. "I'm afraid I didn't come simply for a pleasant meeting, its actually, ah, business. Is Andrien in? I have something important to talk to them about, and while normally it be for them only since you two are good friends I think its only fair you're around to hear things."

"O-oh, of course.." The young Acorian said a bit star struck, though embarrassed she drifted off into day dreaming. "He's in the back working on something, would you like some tea too?"

Keya thought about it, then nodded. "That would be lovely thank you."

She made her to the corner table, in the mean time one of the female guards talked to Kendra to keep them entertained and distracted. Before too long Andrien came but not Renna yet as she was making tea.

"I heard you had something you wanted to talk about. You usually don't come in person for things so it must be serious. Something wrong?" Normally from past experience she'd give them a buzz or something instead with how busy they were.

"In a matter of speaking.." Keya let the words weigh in as she collected her thoughts. "Elder Lee came in with a surprise visit, claiming to work for Lord Beerus and that we needed to be more pro active or they would end up destroying if Lee doesn't as they seem to work for them.."

"You know I dislike asking things of you, I had given you my word you're more then welcome here as long as you obey our laws. But..it's come to my attention we desperately need more defense. We've relied on Eldar as a crutch for too long. At the moment, you and Kendra are the only notable Ki users on this planet."

Andrien had a rough idea of what she was getting at. "..So you want me to get stronger more or less? I can do that. It's the least I can do with how much you helped me."

"Tea is ready." Renna said pouring both of them a cup before sitting down as well.

"As I was saying, yes I would ask that of you but at the same time it wouldn't be fair to dump all that responsibility on you. So I will be working to amend that, and its apparent our people bodies aren't as well adapted to that fighting style.." Keya wished genetics weren't such a big factor on things like that but it was what it was.

"Is he going away for a bit?" Renna worried about her friend, Keya noted. How precious. She was hit with a wave of nostalgia of remembering being at that age.

"It depends, but more then likely. The obvious options are Alus or Vegeta." Keya noted as she set her tea down.

Andrien frowned slightly, thinking. "..If picking one, then it be the later. I don't want to go to a world where I'm living in someone else shadow. Still would do it if I really had too."

"We talked about this, remember? People like that aren't worth your time or trying to be your friend." Renna said patting them on the back.

"Completely correct. However, I would have to discuss things with the Queen what would be easier to have you train there and have someone assigned to you, or have a few people come here. Time will tell. It depends how the talk goes.."

It should go fairly well if what Lee said about the crops remained true and they offered a bit of help. "Speaking of, if it turns out its best for young Andrien to set off to Vegeta if you wish to accomplany them I will ensure your shop is taken care of. There has been talk of crops and I know your skills would be useful."

"..Go there?" If Renna was honest it kinda scared her simply because of all the stuff that went about Sayains still she keep a open mind. She was kind of ashamed of feeling her jitters get the best of her. "Ah..if you ask me I'd be happy to go."

"That's about the gist of it, if anything else comes up I'll let you two know how and if things change." At that, Andrien excused himself as Keya dusted herself off preparing to leave though Renna had a strange expression on her face and seemed to be fidgeting.

"..Keya?"

"Yes? Don't be so shy, I've known you since you were small."

"I have a..uh..its a really..embarrassing question.." Renna fumbled over her words. "Vegeta has heavier gravity so if I went there would it..maybe..effect..I mean..would it make saggier?"

The older woman blinked, processing the question before the dawn of understanding came on them. Surprisingly or not, she opted to tease her younger friend whether she liked Andrien that way was besides the point for the teasing. "Ah. You'll be quite all right, I believe from what I know. If nothing else it'll add a bit of strength there. I'm sure Andrien will like them all the same still."

"............."

Some things never changed.
________

After running her rounds and trying her patience a few times, Keya Finally got to the com room which thankfully was up and running. Now with everything set it was time to try to get into contact with Teala.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 11, 2018 6:51 pm

Lee sends his pod back to Vegeta and decides to stay on Acor for a bit, just to see how they would react. It seems that many don't believe Beerus to be a Real person. He sighs, can't be helped, since all Beerus does lately is Sleep. In fact, it wasn't Really Beerus that had trained him, but rather Whis, who taught Lee what he now knows.

After a few times connecting, an image blinks on the screen. But it wasn't Teala. "This is Cotto of the Saiyan. Who are you and what do you want?" he asks, in the typical Saiyan fashion.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 11, 2018 8:17 pm

Keya wasn't bothered by it, having dealt with worse. "I'm Queen Keya of Acor and earlier I met Elder Lee from the royal family. After some discussion, its been brought to my attention of things and its perhaps time to extend a branch to Vegeta. I would like to talk to the Queen or King if they're avaible, but if this is a bad time I shall call back another time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Cotto shakes his head "The Queen's husband isn't here right now." he says, almost as if refusing to call him his King "I shall inform my Queen that you wish to speak with her, about a branch..." he says, mumbling the last words before the screen goes to a holding screen.

A few minuets later, Teala pops on the screen "Greeting. I am Queen Teala, ruler of the planet Vegeta. How may I help you tonight, Queen Keya?" she asks. It seems Cotto only told her that Keya was wanting to talk to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Keya gave a pleasant smile. "Its an pleasure to meet you, Teala. Its been a long time coming but I believe its time for Acor to get a bit more out of their comfort zone and start extending a hand to possible friends outside our local solar system. Part of another reason that prompted this is your Elder Lee visiting today earlier for this idea. I was told your have had some problems with harvest. As you may, or may not already know my people are adept farmers in addition to our ability to help with soil with our natural powers."

She, of course, thought it be a good idea not to mention Lee claiming to work for Lord Beerus and blowing up their home if they didn't get certain things together. That would be bad politics, among other things.

"Having said that, and if not too much trouble I would like to see about having one of my own trained in the art of Ki. Either someone sent here, or maybe going with the farmers I send on Vegeta; training there would have far better results. We..don't have much defense against people like that if one such as that attacked it be disasterous. The issue is my people the Acorians are ill suited for that fighting style, the person I have in mind is an Alusarian."

When she looked earlier, to his dismay there were only four Alusarians in the data banks that were registered citizens, including the young Stella Weston that was away on the Burgundy. It was part due to Acor being far from Alus, and relationships being rather recent so made sense there were only a few Alusarians that actually lived here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Teala nods slowly "That is true, our crops aren't doing too well at the moment and any help your people can provide would be greatly appreciated, though, I must warn you, Vegeta is a harsh place for people to visit and my people aren't Exactly friendly against those not other Saiyans." she says, referring to Vegeta's intense gravity.

"But if you wish to send an Alusarian over with your people, I'm sure we would gladly train them." she says with a smile "However, learning to fight as a Saiyan does is Very taxing. Especially in our harsh environment." she points out "If you like, as you suggested, we could send one of our best over to train your people or your Alusarian friend." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 15, 2018 9:43 am

"From what I've been told, it is but as long as the people sent there to help farming have protection I'm sure they'll be fine."

At the last part, Keya had to think it over. Sending Andrien over would yield better results for exact that reason, on the other hand it probably be smarter to have him here for the time being. There wasn't any reason they couldn't visit there if need be later in the future. "Yes, I think that would be the better idea to send someone over for now. Whom would you have in mind? Preferbaly someone a bit more at ease with other races. That way I know who the guest is and can prepare for them. I could also send the information on said farmers as well, just the need to know. if you like."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Teala thinks for a bit "Yes..." she says slowly "I have someone in mind. They're strong and-" her words were cut off by her door opening off screen.

Teala's face lights up "E-excuse me for a bit!" she says as the screen suddenly goes on hold. After a few minuets later, the screen pops back on "S-sorry for that. My grandfather had suddenly showed up, after being gone for so long." she says, her cheeks a bit pink.

"Anyway, I had told my grandfather about your request, and he suggested my bodyguard to help train your people, and he would be joining them to monitor their progress, if that's alright." she says "I'll send over the information you've requested on the two, so you can better decide." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Keya did wonder if Teala was going to suggest someone else before Lee offered his own thoughts but that wasn't the here or there. She was a bit surprised Lee had made it already to Vegeta considering Acor and Vegeta had quite the distance between them. Maybe it was one of those teleportation techniques she heard some Ki users had.

"Hm, that would be appreciated thank you very much." Keya said sincerely.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Teala waves a hand "Please, don't mention it. We're helping each other out. There will be plenty of time for gratitude's later." she says as she holds up an encouraging fist "Right now, we've got work to do!" she says with a smile "I'll contact you when I send the information your way." she says, then the image blinks off, showing the royal crest of the Saiyan people.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Keya watched them leave before turning off that channel as she began looking through reports, some was good news others not as much. Hopefully this bodyguard wasn't too difficult to get along with, but she'd keep a open mind about things.

So nothing...

She frowned at the report of her people not finding anything. Since Andrien had ended up staying here and became a citizen, Keya offered to find any more of the 'disposable clones' which she greatly detested that term. It was mostly had been Alusarian or Sayain, just to be used temporarily and discarded unlike the more expensive projects.

Since Andrien had been friends with some of them, and was one of the reasons many got away in the first place, it only made sense she'd help in that search. Not all were decent people, Andrien had stressed to let him know before hand as not to endanger anyone. Still, if she could give some people a home that needed it she'd glady take it but things weren't looking so hot right now espeically with the time ticking on the genetic break down they all had..

There was of course the personal self interest; such people if becoming actual citizens with this their home would be a great boon if it turned out like it did with Andrien. But how was she or any of her contacts suppose to find them if they looked exactly like a normal Alusarian or Sayain would?

That distressing news aside, things were looking(mostly) up and she had things to prepare for so she excused herself after telling people if Lee and his charge came to help them around. It be up to them where they wanted to stay.

Keya headed to her room, putting a small com on the dresser in case Teala contacted them later in the night. It was a bit lonely admittingly at times being by herself, but she had her daughter, her friends and her own people.

She'd be just fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Instead of a direct call, all Keya got from Teala was a message with a data file in it that had the profiles of the two who would be coming over. Cotto, the one Keya had talked to before Teala and Lee, who she already knew.

In the profile was their physical stats, known moves and known super levels. Cotto had a few decent moves and could go Super Saiyan, in addition to changing into an Oozaru, like most Saiyan could. There was a warning to let both of them know when a full moon was going to occur, and while Lee could control his Oozaru form, Cotto couldn't.

There was a small message from Teala saying that if they met with her approval, let her know and they would be over as soon as they could.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 17, 2018 6:48 pm

Keya looked over the information, truthfully she didn't have much to base things off of as she didn't know the two men personally. All she could do is go on her intuition and what she did know, and they were telling her it would be fine.

So she gave Teala the 'okay' for them coming over and that they both could stay at the palace while they were staying if they wished. It only made sense considering they were important guest.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Teala sends Keya a message saying they would be there in a few days. They didn't have any preferences as far as rooms or accommodations went. Teala asked that Keya let her know when the two got there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 17, 2018 8:13 pm

After all that was confirmed, Keya headed to bed after getting undressed; it was just what she was comfortable with besides no one else was around. Tomorrow she had to make her rounds far as talking to the various people who would be for the training or not.

Around the next morning, Keya woke up early as she always did, getting dressed and cleaned up before heading out her master bedroom. There was the various maids and staff who greeted her, which she politely made small talk as she headed into the dinning room.

There were some people gathered there, Ciar the grouchy old woman was of no surprise not a pleasant one but it was part of politics. More welcoming was Reggie, the kindly old man had always been there to council and guide her when it was needed. He wasn't an Acorian but a Eldarian and well traveled before settling down here so his insight into certain things was well valued.

The old man stood to greet there. "Morning Keya I trust you've been doing well?"

Keya smiled as she sat down. "Very much so. There's been some good news, some bad and some in between from yesterday."

"I would very much like to hear what you can share, if that's all right." Reggie said to the young woman politely. Ciar was listeningly idly at the given moment.

"The first order of business, far as good news is the basics of establishing things with Vegeta had begun." Ciar looked displeased, but said nothing. "They will be sending two people to help train some who are willing, Andrien included of course."

A plate of fruits was placed down by a young Acorian, Keya thanked them before continuing. "The second bothering news is there has been no update far as the the search for more like Andrien. So far, my contacts have found nothing."

"It may as well be a good thing." Ciar interrupted. "Its a waste of time and resources that could be spent elesewhere. Besides, most if not all of them are probably dead by now anyway."

Reggie winced, knowing while Keya was a kind and patient woman she did have her limits. The grip and bending of the spoon as she took a deep breath which to calm herself was clue of it, as well as her cool tone.

"Elder Ciar. I have tolerated your behavoir out of sympathy of knowing you're going through a exceedingly rough time losing your family but I will not put up with this any longer. If you cannot control yourself, then leave."

The older woman stiffened as she stood, nodding. "..I have spoken far too much out of turn as of late. If you'll excuse me." She then hurriedly left the hall making Keya sigh.

Reggie shook his head. "Bitterness is a slow, but dangerous posion that consumes you if you let it. Don't take it personally."

"I know. I wish there was something I could do for them."

"And you've done a lot for them, and others. Worrying about it will burn yourself out." Keya knew the elder man was correct, even so.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 22, 2018 10:58 am

((Since I have nothing to really go off of, I'm going to jump a few days ahead.))

After a Few Days Later and a Saiyan Spaceship comes into orbit over Acor. The helm was requesting permission to land, saying that have a goodwill ambassador as well as a military advisor and some supplies for Acor.

After landing, Cotto gets off the ship. He never really liked space travel. It felt Too cramped for his liking. After stretching, he goes to help unload the cargo. He was never one to just Sit there while others did the work. He was always the kind who got in the work with the rest.

Lee, on he other hand, goes to meet with the Queen. He had little doubt that she had questions about why He, the one who threatened to destroy their planet, was here as a 'Goodwill' ambassador. Which was fine. Heh ad no problems telling her his reasons.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 23, 2018 10:40 am

During the past few days, Keya had been running around getting various things in order with her main concern about the would be students for training. She had a few people in mind, such as Andrien of course but she also had a open offer for anyone who wanted to and passed some basic minimum requirements. Keya was curious who would stick with it or not, so she'd see for herself how things were going.

Reggie had pointed out another person of interest for this training that had slipped her mind likely due to all the stress and things at once she was doing.

Young Bella who was half Alusarian who had been off world visiting her family there, but she was an Acor citizen. That was the main thing she was looking for, it didn't matter their race only they lived here and had a invested interest. It was better then in her mind then having people who didn't live here. of course she'd accept outside help if for example a few Sayains or Alusarians stationed here.

One thing at a time, she supposed.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she was informed their important guest had arrived including the Goodwill ambassador..which seemed to be Lee which confused her. Never the less, he was allowed inside where Reggie and Keya were waiting in the main throne room.

"Welcome back. This is, admittingly a surprise though. Is it true you're the ambassador here?"
Keya asked them once they entered.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 23, 2018 11:12 am

Lee bows, a formal sign of respect to Keya and her position "I am, indeed, the voice of the Saiyan royal family. But establishing an alliance between our two people isn't my Only reason for being here." he says, hinting at him being here to keep on eye on Acor's progress.

He waves a hand "But that is besides the point. I come bearing gifts from the Queen and King of Vegeta, who send their deepest apologies for not being here in person." he says as he taps a button on his scouter "You may bring them in now." he says as the others other, who were waiting behind him, come in, carrying chests and crates.

Much of it was the finest art and music from Vegeta's most distinguished families. That was the most Teala could think to send them, since they might take offence to furs and the like.

He nods to the other Saiyans, who head back to the ship "With your majesty's permission, I would like to see those our military advisor will be instructing." he says, wanting to get this show on the road, as time was important in matters such as these.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 23, 2018 4:11 pm

It was a good idea about the furs and such, since in more seedy and dangerous parts of the galaxy Acorian pelts and such could run a pretty credit on the black market. So the fur and similar things would of bothered them, even if said fur wasn't of their kind or anything.

Keya went to investigate what was offered with a curious eye, despite her upbringing she wasn't really a materialistic person. That being said, she did enjoy things of this nature more for the cultural aspect. "This is very generous, we appreciate it. Reggie? Could you see about making sure they're taken care of? The other few I want left behind to decide where to put them."

"Of course." The older man said, as the other staff went do their thing that were nearby.

The reminder of why he was here wasn't lost on Keya or Reggie. The young woman nodded. "You may. The bulk of the group isn't present but will be coming soon, however I can show you to the Proving Grounds where many are at. There are three in particular I think have more potential then average I want you to meet. This way, please."

As they passed some waved hello and such, but Keya kept it polite but short since she was busy and most seemed to catch it was one of those times so didn't stop for much small talk.

Once they reached there was a Very large court yard of sorts, men and woman around being Acorians of all kinds. One of the women seemed to be one of those in charge, at least over seeing things a rabbit Acorian. On seeing Keya and her guest they greeted them. "Greetings to you both, I hadn't expected a visit so soon."

"I wasn't either, but that's part of what keeps us our toes does it not? If they're around, I would like to summon Andrien, Bella and Gina to meet Elder Lee." There was a decent amount of people there, so Keya felt it important on narrowing it down to a few who stuck out.

After a curt nod, they left going to another section of the court yard. It was a only a minute or two before they came back implying said inviduals were around the general area.

There was Andrien Reaver, a young woman with red hair and rabbit ears, who seemed a bit nervous and unsure of herself. The other young woman who had a far more confident gait of a fighter, and her clothes looked the part. Judging by her ears and more obviously energy signature she was a Eldarian, her clothes did look like they were made for fighting as well.

Keya smiled when they appeared. "Thank for you for coming on such short notice, this isn't the person you'll be training under but they will be overseeing things. This is Elder Lee." She was sure they already knew that, but introductions were introductions.

At that, the young Eldarian introduced themselves in a friendly tone. "My name is Gina Holt. It's nice to meet you."

The rabbit-eared girl, though still a bit nervous spoke up. "Uh, B-Bella t-Talworth. It's an honor to meet you.." Her appearance screamed half-breed which was fairly obvious from the get go. On closer inspection far as Ki sense, there was Alusarian in there for the other half.

Andrien gently patted the woman on the back briefly. "Relax. You're doing fine." He nodded to the older man. "Andrien Reaver. We've heard a lot of good things about you so its nice to meet you in person for once."

All and all, all of them were pretty weak far as power levels go. Andrien was the strongest, Bella was stronger then the normal Acorians running around but weaker then him, and Gina was the weakest but stronger then average.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 23, 2018 5:05 pm

Lee nods "Of that, I have no doubts." he says "You three are the stand out of the lot, correct?" he asks, but seems to already know the answer to that question "But know this, those who stand out the most, get hammered down the hardest." he says in almost a commanding voice "However, as you're being hammered down, you are also being tempered into something stronger than you started out as and through out the fires that await you, should you survive and see it through to the end, you will become a weapon, a tool, an instrument, a very force of nature it's self." he states with Absolute certainty.

He moves aside "And now to introduce you to your instructor. Special Elite Class Warrior, Cotto." he says as he moves aside and walks back over to Keya "I believe it's time for us to make our way back to the palace, at your leisure,of course." he says.

Cotto eyes all three of them "I am not impressed by what I see." he states "It is going to be your jobs to make me reconsider that statement and the Only way you three are going to do that, is by takin Everything I say, do, and Teach, straight to heart. Otherwise you will Not survive my training." he says as he walks over to Bella.

"I can spot the weakest link among you three right off the bat..." he says as he walks over to Gina "If any of you slow down my progress in turning you Weak lot into weapons of Mass destruction..." he walks over to Andrien "I Will 'expell' you from this program faster than you can even process what had just happened." he tuns and walks away from the three "Am I clear about my intentions?" he asks, his back still turn to the three "I said Am I Clear about my intentions?!" he asks again, this time in a louder voice as he looks over his shoulder at the three.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next