Order Of The Day

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Order Of The Day Empty Order Of The Day

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 03, 2018 10:48 pm

If there was information to be gained then you had to simply know where to look and what to avoid. Much like the jungle there was a certain ecosystem within a jungle environment, Alasha thought that applied to the urban jungle as it were too..It could be broken down much in the same way:

On one hand you had the 'herd animals' those going blissfully unaware among their day to day lives. Some could fight, most couldn't but overall they were prey at times to the less predators. The thugs. The petty gang members. Those simply looking for a quick scheme to get one over on the other person; after all not all of them had to be violent in such a setting for the analogy to apply.

Then you got the bigger and meaner predators. Leaders of a crime organization, perhaps they were of a company that could unfortunately legally rip people off or drive prices through the roof while there was nothing the common person could do. Politicians of course very well be under that category as well, with the nature of politics being a spiders web, it was a given many would fall into this area.

This was why to some extent applying this meant in many cases there was universals of where and how to find information which she was searching for; mostly to hear what certain individuals were up to. Just because she was no longer in the Phantom Order didn't mean she wanted to be completely unaware of certain subjects so it wouldn't bite her in the ass just in case.

Meh. I'll worry about it later. There's a reason I got out of that gig. Let it be someone else's issue.

The young woman walked into a crowded bar, it smelled of smoke and other things she wasn't sure of and frankly she wasn't too sure she wanted to know of. For the most part no one really paid her any attention as she was a semi regular, besides some checking her out which didn't matter her, it just meant she still had it.

Off in one of the tables was a woman with her arms crossed as she sat alone waiting for someone, in this case Alasha herself. "What happened? You're running late."

"Yeah, I know. Sorry." Alasha sat down. "There was some complications and my contact was dragging their feet but its handled now. They're a jackass but they're good at what they do so I deal with them. So I miss anything Mitsu?"

The other Acorian simply sighed. "No. At least, nothing too interesting. The only thing real of note is they said they'd have our logo's ready soon. And..I guess, find out where out where our main base will be. Not here. Too much competition."

Alasha gave them that, it would be too much of a pain getting things running here. Her goal was to start a merc guild of sorts, only accepting jobs they felt worth their time and didn't conflict with their morals. Right now, they were effectively nobodies which meant building up a reputation and such from scratch. She had her contacts and resources to start things off at least.  However, that was sorta in the future and it may change. They were in no rush.

"Though once we start that, more people for sure. You need some fire arm training, too." Alasha said as she thanked the young woman who gave her a glass of water before tending to other customers.

[color=cyan "...What do I need that for?"[/color] Mitsu did not like guns.

"Couple of reasons kiddo." Alasha held up her fingers, going down as she listed. "One it pays to be more verstaile. And two, bluntly speaking you may need it one day. The Ki attacks of yours are interesting, but they aren't fast or destructive enough to deal with a a large scale fire fight. You would get shredded trying to close the distance, espeically against enemy armor. Though..in that case we kinda fucked up because we shouldn't be in that position in the first place. If nothing else, I need to teach you better stealth."

Mitsu was going to argue it but she couldn't deny something that made sense to her. "...All right. You have a point if I'm going to be sticking around for the long term."

"I can kinda understand not wanting to rely too much on outside stuff but it has its purpose. We don't have the over the top powers some have that's why here-" Alasha pointed to her head. "-And here sometimes with the help of our little  friends like these are so important." The last part was a gesture to her heart.. "That's one of the reasons I like techology so much. No matter how you started, it allows you compete or do things you can't do so naturally."

"It can be.." Mitsu conceded. "..But also bad things. Though, you can say that about anything."

"Exactly. Either way we're here to relax, right?" Alasha face took on a mischievous look as she scooted her chair closer to the table. "So, any of these lucky fellows catch your attention?"

Mitsu wanted to remain stone faced and dismissive but that subject always threw her off and her slightly tinted cheeks betrayed her. Damn them. "..No. No one here." She said in a uncharaistic smaller voice, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh?" Alasha pressed, continuing. "Then it must be back at Alus. If I was comparative type, I'd be jealous of your figure and ask what the hell you're eating. The men had to be all over you, especially given their open mindedness. In fact from personal experience when intimate they tend to-"

"It's not like that!" Mistu squeaked. "A-and I haven't done anything i I-Indecent so stop asking!"

Alasha laughed and backed off. "All right, all right. I'm just giving you a hard time since you're so easy to rile up. Nothing to be ashamed about really kid as long as you're being responsible about it." She winked. "If you change your mind, I could always give you tips for Alusarian men though free of charge the keep them part I'm sure you can do on your won though.."

"....."

Mitsu put her head down on the table,with a audible groan, voice slightly muffled. "You're insufferable."

"I love you too Mits."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Order Of The Day Empty Re: Order Of The Day

Post by Namey Fri May 04, 2018 1:37 pm

After a quick visit to the Lylat System, The Great Descent and her crew came to dock at the Omicron space station. And although she would never admit it, Arlin was simple amazed by how Big this place was. It was the size of a large city, like the one in Hyrule, maybe even bigger.

She had pulled in for some supply's and a little R&R for her crew, but she asked that they stay in groups of two. This went double for her senior staff. Well, all except for Glacian, who not only Knew about this space station, but knew most of the races wandering around.

The Artican wanders into a bar to get something to drink, not that he Really needed to, he just wanted to. He was in his Natural Form at the moment. Out in space was one of the Only place where he could be himself and where he could be away from Humans. Though, the problem was, that most tend to see Artcians as peace loving pushovers. Both which Glacian wasn't.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 04, 2018 2:48 pm

Alasha from the corner of her eye saw an Artican which was a mild surprise if nothing else due to the fact she didn't see their kind as much around these parts. They were kinda out of the beaten path so to speak but she did kinda want to visit at least once, though she'd need something since she heard how cold it was suppose to be.

Mitsu cleared her throat, recovering from the teasing her friend had given her. "So where do you intend to go to next?"

"Next? Hm..." Alasha drummed her fingers at the table. "To be honest, I'm really not sure. Just travel and see what else is out there, y'know? Its a big unverse out there, we can travel our whole life time and not scratch even the surface of things. There's that whole ship thing since ours got kinda busted."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 04, 2018 7:02 pm

Some tough looking aliens started over towards Glacian. It was clear they were drunk, so the Artican didn't think he should take anything they said too seriously, unless they got violent. Then he might have to defend himself.

"Heeyyy..." one slurs "Ish is true that you kind can freeze thins?" he asks, barely coherent.

Glacian nods slowly "Yes. I come a frozen world, after all." he says "My kind had evolved on that planet so..." he slows his words, as he can see the blank looks on the two drunks faces.

He reaches out and places a finger on his drink, which starts to freeze solid within seconds "Ta-da..." he says, not too amused.

This sends the drunks into their attempt at clapping, while trying not to fall down "Whoaaa... Tha wash sho cooool..." he chuckles at his own joke before the two wander off to drink some more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Alasha was thinking a few things over, if she was going to find out a bit more what Cryogenia was like it was best to ask someone who likely lived there. Of course it was certainly possible he had been born somewhere else, but all the same it didn't hurt to ask.

As always in the bar, it was like shooting in the dark when approaching people in a bar some were perfectly friendly, others were mean, while some were just nuts.

"Where you going?" Mitsu asked her friend as she stood.

"Just gonna ask a question or two. Be right back Mitts. "
Alasha went to approach the man, but kept some distance her voice was cordial enough. "Sorry to bother you, but I had a few questions about Cryogenia if you were born there for someone who's never visited in person. That is if you feel up it, otherwise I'll leave ya be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Glacian didn't have much problems with other races, so long as they weren't Humans and weren't annoying. So he had no real issue talking to this Acorian for the time being.

"Cryogenia is the furthest planet from my systems star and is a Y Class planet, or more commonly known as a Demon class planet." he starts "My planet is tidal locked so only one side ever faces the sun, however that side is also subjected to near constant meteor impacts." he continues.

"There is a planet wide blizzard that is always raging and because a majority of the population lives on the dark side of the planet, it's very cold for those not native." he points out "It's generally best to wear an EVA suit when visiting and outside." he recommends "There are also places inside that was for my people only and speaking of whom, we are generally an accepting people and if you can stand the cold and can follow our rules, you should be welcome." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 07, 2018 11:23 pm

Alasha began to scribble a few things down as they talked, it helped she had to do things like this when on her old profession. Information gathering and quickly jolting things down if needed was helpful in cases like these.

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks." Alasha stated. "One last question before I let you go do they accept credits? Or do they not have a formal currency?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Glacian didn't know why he was getting the twenty questions, after all, everything he had Just said, came directly from the planet directory about Cryogenia.

He nods slowly "Yes, we accept standard galactic credits or you can barter for something. If you are unable to, credits usually will do." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 09, 2018 9:49 am

Alasha was satisfied with that, but by this time she thought it was about time to take her leave so this gentleman could enjoy his time in the bar. "Noted. Thanks for your time, I'll leave you be. Enjoy your day."

Now of course was the harder part but at the same time not so much, she was confident given some of the connections she had. Mitsu was waiting patiently for them, drinking. "So? Find whatever it is you were looking for?"

"Yeah I lucked out." Alasha sat down back nearby. "It's gonna make some things a hell of a lot easier." She needed to make a doube check of planets along the way, for one if they needed to stop and two if for any side visits. Truthfully, it was just a trip they didn't have grand plans for when they finally got there; the journey was more important then the destination and all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Glacian sighs. An interesting concept, considering he has no lungs. He was plenty bitter, that much was obvious, but some old habits died hard and since the time he was a puddling, he was taught to help people in need and, judging from the look of the two, they needed help with something.

He swipes his indent card to pay for his drink, then heads on over to the two young women "If you wouldn't mind undergoing a background check, I can talk to my captain and see about getting you both tag along to Cryogenia." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 10, 2018 10:21 pm

Alasha thought for a bit, then shrugged. "That would be pretty generous of you, I'm fine with it. You Mitts?"

"I'm all right with it."
Mitsu said, the two of them could take of themselves more then well enough in their own way. "Thank you for the offer. My name is Mitsu Umeko."

"And I'm Alasha Joven." The other woman said, also a bit curious of this captain and the kind of ship it was. Assuming they were allowed aboard anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 11, 2018 6:53 pm

The Artican nods slowly, as if not really caring "I am Glacian. Lead Science Officer of the Gerudo ship the Great Descent." he says as he starts out. He would use the galactic database to find out all he could about these two and if they would cause, or bring trouble, to his captain's ship.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Mitsu crossed her arms, thinking for a moment. "So..the name Gerudo is a first to me as the Great Descent. You're a lot more well traveled then I am; those names mean anything to you?"

"To be honest, no." Alasha answered honestly. "Gerudo definitely sounds like a race name, Great Descent is obviously a ship. It's not a big surprise though, the universe is a huge place. There's a lot of things neither of us know. Anyway, just in case this doesn't fall through we should think of some back up plans."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 14, 2018 1:38 pm

Once back aboard the Great Descent, and informing Arlin about the development, the captain had no problems with it, so long as their check came back clean, Glacian contacts one of his old friends in the Galaxy Police and asks for a background and history check on the two names he got. Of course they could be fake names, but he would know in a bit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 am

Mitsu had another subject she wanted to broach with her friend, though she had mostly kept it to herself. "So I was thinking, I know you had a idea of maybe starting a merc guild but have you thought of anything else? You've been living pretty quite for the last few years, do you really want to go back into something like that?"

"Yes and no." Alasha said after putting her drink back down. "Fighting and such is what I'm good at, and I guess to an extent old habits die hard. I figured I'd use what i know to help people in some way."

"But its not too late to learn different things, right? You always said to me you're always learning until you're dead. Just..think about it." Mitsu left it at that as Alasha seemed to be quitely thinking

Fact remained Alasha wasn't sure what the hell she'd be doing besides, but the seed was always there. It wasn't like she didn't have other host of skills besides.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 16, 2018 4:55 pm

After a few hours, Glacian had gotten the background checks on the two women in question. They were fairly unremarkable. He showed this information to his captain and gave his recommendation on letting them onboard. She agreed, saying it would be interesting to have others onboard who weren't from the various kingdoms from Hyrule and the surrounding kingdoms.

After searching for them, Glacian finds the two "Your background checks came back clean and our captain has agreed to allow you passage, so when you're ready, meet me at docking bay E-55, that's Epsilon Deck, dock 55." he says "It'll be a few days before we're ready to leave, so you have plenty of time, but if you're not there When we're ready to leave, we'll leave you two behind." he warns.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 16, 2018 6:35 pm

By that time, the two women had of course left the bar and were minding their own business when Glacian found them to let them know the damage so to speak or lack of there of. Mitsu, Alasha knew would be fine but as good as the Phantom Order was at covering their tracks she always did anxious sometimes when people did background checks.

"I gotcha, thanks. We'll make sure we're on time. You said you won't be ready in three days, do you know roughly what time you'll be leaving on that day?" There was of course also what time frame he was using, earth minutes and all but usually if you knew what you were doing you could always convert it to whatever you needed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 17, 2018 6:39 pm

Since they were in space, they went by galactic time, which Glacian had set their clocks to, since he was the only space explorer.

The Artican tosses a communicator device to Alasha "While we're boarding the crew from leave, I'll give you a call, Make sure you both are ready to leave before then." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Alasha caught it by reflex, considering her old profession she should of been able to or she would of been doing all that for nothing. "Sounds like a deal. We'll be there."

Mitsu was prepared to leave as they could either continue their walk or head in but she had something on her mind. "If I may ask, what are the Gerudo? You mentioned the ship is their design but this is the first time I've heard of them. I haven't really found much of anything on them, so they must be a bit newer to the space scene."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 22, 2018 10:41 am

Glacian looks  over to the Acorian "Don't assume things. Just because you haven't heard of them, doesn't mean they are new to he space scene, as you put it." he says "Races that are unknown are either new to space travel, or are very old and have been avoiding the younger races." he points out "Something to think about." he says as he heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 25, 2018 9:39 am

Alasha wasn't bothered, she generally didn't ask too many questions when she was hitch hiking a ride. "C'mon, let's get a move on still a few things we need to do before the day was over."

The younger Acorian wondered what other things she was referring to, but she'd find out soon enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 25, 2018 7:57 pm

A Few Days Later and Glacian sends a message to Alasha that the Great Descent was boarding and getting ready to take off and that they were to report to their dock for final departure.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Looks like its about time..

Alasha checked her com, seeing it was about time to get this show on the road and see what laid beyond here. She was actually really curious about the crew members inside, among other things but both her and Mitsu would have to ultimately wait and see.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 29, 2018 7:55 pm

The crew consisted of an assortment of different races. Ranging from odd fish-like people, to even odder rock-like people and even bird people. Not to mention red-headed amazons and elf-looking people.

A relatively normal looking young woman comes walking over to the two Acorian "Welcome aboard." she says "My name's Marilyn. I'm the head of security. I just have a few things to go over before I can show you ladies to your rooms." she says as she holds out a Hylian data pad "Here's a list of rules that you are asked to follow. Most of them are basic things. Don't go in restricted areas, no weapons out of your quarters. That sort of thing." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 29, 2018 9:39 pm

Mitsu was looking at the data pad which was similar to others she had seen in the past but at the same time not. What interested her more was the people walking around, she hadn't seen any of them. Though, the 'elf-like' people could almost be mistaken as Eldarians at a first glance if you didn't any better but she did so it was easy to tell they weren't. Energy feeling different or not aside.

"Right. My name is Alasha and this is my friend Mitsu, nice to meet ya. A lot of these seem to be common sense and coursey stuff. So is there any other tibits a bit off the record not listed here?" It might not be, but sometimes there was little stuff that wasn't listed and Alasha wanted to make sure.

She kinda wanted to explore the ship, within reason. She and her friend were just house guest after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum