Settling In

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Settling In - Page 4 Empty Re: Settling In

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Haksai nods "I wouldn't mind that. I wish you and yours the best of luck." he says, then waves to his siblings and they all head out. Leaving them with the werewolves, who were glaring at them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Of course with them gone, it just left the ever pleasant company in the corner but Jaiden didn't mind or cared as long as they didn't give his family grief. As the man of the metaphorical house at the moment, he did feel extra responsible for looking after his own in this case. Not to mention their trump card was kinda not usebale.

It just seemed odd. The logical part of him of Jaiden had to reason they couldn't be All bad if they were here and hadn't been kicked out. Whether Castlevania was as bad as said or not wasn't his concern for the moment though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:39 pm

That was going under the assumption that they had been kicked out. Since they were keeping to themselves for the moment, one would never know.

Someone comes wandering in with a cart that had trays on it. It was breakfast time. The guy put a cooler with coffee in it down on a table "It's breakfast time. Come and get it." he says.

The wolves start to stalk over to the food cart, looking like they wanted to eat them man, rather then the food on the cart.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:48 pm

Jaiden didn't like how they looked at the man, but he doubted they'd do anything stupid, or at least he hoped so. Leniya had woken up by this time and was getting up to be fully ready for the day. He didn't trust the wolves just yet.

"Sheesh. There's enough tension here to..We'll, I don't know what but something.."
Leniya mumbled as she yawned one more time. She decided to grab something to eat but keep an eye out just in case, Jaiden went with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:54 pm

As it turned out, the wolves just got some trays, some coffee, and headed back to their corner.The man looks over to Jayden and his family "The bathrooms and showers are over there..." he points to an alcove in the other corner "There are towels and everything there as well and we change them out every day, so feel free." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:07 pm

"Thank you. I could really use one." Leniya mumbled. "I'll be right back.." She left to go take an shower,

"Than you." Jaiden said politely to the man. "Just so we know each other on first name basis, my name is Jaiden by the way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:10 pm

The man nods "Nick. Good to meetcha." he would have shaken the man's hand, but he was handling food at the moment "Just leave the trays there and I'll pick them up later." he says as he wheels the rest of the trays out, after everyone had one.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:44 pm

Jaiden knew more then likely he wouldn't be seeing Nick or most people here once they had left, but it was good to remember the names as you never knew.

"Jaiden?" Tala said after a moment, getting his attention.

"What is it?" Milana was starting to stir a bit, but she hadn't quite awakened yet.

"Do you remember what Relena was talking about the last time, just before we had left?"

"Last time...?" Jaiden paused. "I'm sorry. I'm not quite sure, a lot happened and I can't remember."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:54 pm

As the groups were doing their own thing, another Person comes walking in. He looks as a card, then looks around for a bed with the same number on it. But before he finds it, he looks over from the wolves to Jayden and his group, then heads over to Jayden's group "Morning, folks." he says in a friendly tone "My name's Lucas. But you can call me Luc." he says, offering a hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Tala took note of the newcomer, they were rather handsome in their own way though it was just physical looks, she didn't of course know them yet. She shook his hand. "Tala Holander and this is my daughter Milana. Nice to meet you Lucas."

Milana as per usual was behind her mother, and Jaiden shook his head at that before greeting the other man in a friendly tone. "Jaiden Holander, I'm Tala's brother in law. My sister should be out whenever, she takes her time. Nice to meet you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Luc nods with a smooth smile "It's good to meet you all." he says, looking over to the wolves "I'm gonna assume that they aren't too safe to get close to." he says.

He turns back to the group "So where are you folks coming out of? I'm from a place called Noreal. Wonderful place." he says "But I kept hearing whispers about this place called Earth and had to see it for myself."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Jaiden blinked at that, then chuckled. "What an truly small unierse this is then. Me and my whole family are from Noreal. I'm Nosferartu, and Tala is Draner. Though some call us 'vampires' or 'Dragons' here..not that it means anything by itself n my opinion personally."

"Oh I see. This is an surprise then. If I may ask, are you one of the native races from there?" Tala wasn't sure, after all other races besides the native ones lived there; much like earth.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:14 pm

This gets an even bigger smile from Luc "Hot damn! I thought was the only one here." he chuckles. He looks over to Tala "I'm sure the red hair give it away. I'm what the people here call a 'Wildfire Demon', but you'll know me as a Farian"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:25 pm

While red hair was a common dominant trait among Farian's, it wasn't the only one. However, those who did have red hair there was something very distinc but subtle about it if you knew what to look for. It only came with enough experience of being around enough Farians like she and the others had.

"We actually came here to look after my daughter, who thankfully was unharmed. It turned out to be a bit more complicated then that but it worked out for the best. What brings you here? Just to see?" Tala noticed Leniya coming back.

"Leniya, this is Lucas. He's from the same place as us, an Farian." Jaiden introduced.

Leniya was surprised, but then smiled. "That's an good surprise. It's nice to meet you. I'm Leniya."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:29 pm

Luc smiles at the young woman "Likewise, that's for sure." he says, then looks back to Tala "Yup. Like I said, I heard about Earth and had to see  it myself. So far..." he says "It's just as good as the whispers said it was."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:52 pm

"Most of the people, at least so far have been surprisingly friendly."
Jaiden agreed. "We met an nice family who was born here telling us a bit more about the earth, but a lot of it we'll have to be learning ourselves for the first time."

"Did any friends or family tag along or did you come by yourself?" Tala asked the young man. She did feel an natural kinship with the other native races of Noreal, but considering that was only natural.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:03 pm

Luc shakes his head "It's just me." he says "I know that people could get in trouble for coming to Earth, so I waned to keep it to a minimum." he shrugs.

He looks over to jayden "I know what you mean bout learning the ins and outs of Earth. I've only gotten to see only a small bit of what this world had to offer."[color] he says with a chuckle.

"Be grateful that Lord Dracula is no more..." one of the werewolves snarls "For when he fished cleansing this world in fire, he might turn his eye towards your world"

"It is you..." snarls someone from the shadows "Who should be...grateful..." Mad snarls as he walks out  the shadows, right behind he werewolves.

They all spin around, as if to attack, but Mad is unfazed by them "Come with me..." he growls as he starts out "It is time..." he snarls and the werewolves follow him out.

Lucas looks over to the others "Well That wasn't creepy at all. he chuckles.
[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Jaiden frowned at what the wolf said, but before he could respond Mad came out of nowhere and broke things up. He had no idea what the hell just happened not to long ago.

"...That's Mad." Leniya mumbled. "He gives off an bad vibe and will likely trigger your instincs being close by, but he's not bad. He's part of the reason we found Milana in the first place."

"We'll, but what is he then?" Tala asked.

Leniya shrugged. "I don't ask, he is human though. Wonder who that Dracula guy is, probably has to do with that Casltevania stuff they mentioned."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Lucas frowns slightly, thinking "I heard some of the others mention something about that Castlevania before, but that was all." he chuckles "You guys probably know more about it than I do at this point." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:25 pm

"Probably."
Jaiden conceded. "We just know Castlevania is apparently an bad place and most if not all the residents there are bad. Whether its true or not, those werewolves didn't help their case."

"Yeah, but its not important now."
Leniya decided an lighter subject was needed. "So Lucas, if don't mind me asking, do you have a big family? I'm one of three. So not too big." Farians tended to have larger then normal families on average..for reasons that were obvious who knew them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Lucas nods "It's a decent size. Two sisters and two brothers." he says with a slight shrug "My parents wanted to keep the family, uh, travel size, so we could map the unknown reaches of Noreal..." he chuckles "But I think someone beat them to it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Five children altogether seemed about average, so as Leniya and the others may have thought.

"From what we've seen, probably. You're the first of your kind we ran into here that didn't come with us. But someone had told us there are a surprising number of our people in these parts. I guess it may be due to some of the wars Noreal had that made more move here." Tala just made an intelligent educated guess, she of course had no way of knowing.

Leniya was thinking of asking around to see if Abraxus was still around, but with his job he was likely busy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:42 am

Lucas nods "I heard that too and while I have seen those who Might be like me, they just turned out to be Humans with colored hair." he says "But that's okay, because of how strict things are here, for the moment, it's probably safe to assume they're keeping a low profile for the time being." he points out.

Though, with those scanner cops out and about, it was only a matter of time before a lot of them were rounded up and arrested for being here illegally and since Earth doesn't have any ties to Noreal, they couldn't be deported, so they would likely stay in jail for a while.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:00 am

Jaiden had thought about it before and while he did feel bad, there was another reason Noreal said not to go to earth since they had no contact with them. That and earth being a chaotic mess with a bunch of crazies but he was believing that was probably rumors that turned into tall tales even if there was truth to it. That's how most started.

"And doesn't make it any better since not all Farians have red hair. Be nice if we could sense energy naturally." Leniya added in.

After that, Tala decided to feel them in on something."The good news, that may change. When I was looking for my daughter, my friend Relena came along. The Alliance talked to them about starting a dialogue with the two worlds. She agreed and went to talk to some of the leaders, so its up to them if anything comes of it. I know Noreal and Elysium are interacting now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Luc was wondering why Leniya was talking to him bout Farian  anatomy. If nothing else, he would have a better idea of what his kind did and didn't have. Still, that was alright. He could watch her talk all day.

He nods "I heard something about that before left Noreal. That Mystic home world sounds like an interesting place." he says "Once things are taken care of, I might see about heading on over, check that place out as well."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum