Settling In

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Settling In - Page 6 Empty Re: Settling In

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Ed shakes his head "Oh we would love to, but we have so much work that needs doing at the moment." he says "We just wanted to welcome you to the neighbourhood. So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call." he says, pointing to the card in the basket.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Tala took note of that, it was nice of them at any rate. "We'll, since we're in the business of making new friends if that changes then let us know. Thank you for the warm welcome, it was very nice of you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Ed nods, still smiling "Not at all, neighbour. You all take care." he says, turning to his family "Come on, brood, let's head on back." he says as the other two start out, but only after Ed starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Tala closed the door after she left, Leniya was in the kitchen with Milana was just behind them. "The neighbors?"

"Yes, an whole family. They left us a greeting basket. It was very nice of them." Tala placed it down into the kitchen. "The houses are different but the atmosphere kind of reminds me of home."

Jaiden partially agreed with that, but he didn't Live where Tala stayed at only visited so he could only say so much. Either way it was going to be interesting as far as the kinds of people they met while they were here, who knows they may meet some Mystics and whatever else too.

It would also be interetsting once Relena returned and things got under way. If all went well, after a long enough period they could have an embassy, though where it would be at, IF it happened was anyone's guess.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:14 pm

The neighbour from across the street was peaking out the window at them, but would always go back into hiding when they were seen. There were also an odd number of bats in the area.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:35 pm

The Holander family didn't see them, since the neighbor from across the street hid everytime they were about to be found. Tala found an unusual amount of bats around the area, so he decided to see about calling the animal slash pest control.

Jaiden decided to go for an walk, he just wanted to familarize himself with the area, but he didn't plan on going to far.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:42 pm

It looked like the a-typical western suburban neighbourhood. there were the same style houses all down the block with a few of their neighbours mowing their lawns. Waving and greeting Jayden.

All except for the house right across from them. That place looked a bit worse for wear. The grass was long, patchy, and dead. The paint was chipping and faded, the shutters were old and falling off. There was an old tree on the yard that looked like an old hanging tree.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Jaiden had noticed that, he assumed the neighbor just didn't take care much of it, or it was rather old. Regardless he may find out one of these days..but he had an odd feeling about the place for some reason.

He decided to add some small talk and greet one of the neighbors that had waved at them. Maybe he would also find out a bit more of a few things. "Afternoon. I'm new to this area and wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jaiden."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:12 pm

One of the guys mowing the lawn parks it and wanders on over "Well Hi there, Jaiden." he says, his voice having a southern draw to it "My name's Henry John Anderson, good ta meetcha!" he says, holding out a had "Boy I tell ya, there sure are a lot of ya movin lately." he says, noting over to another house "Why yes, sir! Another family moved in not too long ago. Three of them, but they keep ta themselves. Odd bunch fur sure." he rambles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Jaiden shook the other man's hand, they seemed nice enough; accent reminded him of someone at home. Somewhat. "We'll, everyone's different but they did introduce themselves if we're talking about the same family. Did the family have a father, mother and a son, with the father being named Ed?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 pm

Henry frowns slightly "Now there's a weird unit." he says "I think they're from some kinda bug deamon or sometin." he says wit a knowing nod "Yeah, the male is the group leader or sometin like that."

He looks over to Jaiden "So, if in ya don't mind me askin, wat are you and yours?" he asks "I'm a wolf, ya know, but not like the ones from the dread castle. A shape changin one and all. My whole family is."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:52 pm

They might of been strange, but they seemed nice enough so he didn't want to really say anything until he really knew them. "I'm what you call a Nosferartu from an world called Noreal,. My sister in law is an Draner, its basically an dragon more commonly known here and my niece is half. What about your kind? Your kind don't seem to get along with the Castlevania wolves..not that one can blame you from what I saw. I only know of those back home."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:55 pm

Henry shakes his head "Shoot no, boy! Those guys are crazy!" he chuckles "They use a be like us and change, but I guess they grew outta that, because in they don't chance any more." he explains "Wolves all the time now."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:17 pm

So his hunch and observation was seemingly correct. The beings of Castlevania weren't regarded very highly by other supernatural races that weren't violent.

"They're probably classified as their own sub species by now.." Jaiden said more to himself, thinking as the anaylistical part of him thought it over before dismissing it. "What about your people then? Do they have a name of their own?" He heard some were just called vampires and such, which still confused him. Not the concept, but just using it by itself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Henry nods "You betcha we do." he says with a grin "We're called Lycans. Not quite the apex predator that we once was, but we're still up there." he says with a healthy pinch of southern pride. in those words.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:37 pm

Jaiden made sure to keep note of that for later for his various writings, he'd have a lot to put down for his journal just on his first day here. This was a whole new world and he was meeting all different kinds of races and cultures he would have never had run into otherwise.

"By the way, I just wanted to ask does anyone live over there?" Jaiden indicated to the house with the dead tree. "I haven't seen anyone and it looks rather dead over there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 am

Henry frowns again "She's a vampire. Like an Actual vampire. One who can't walk in the sun and controls bats and all tha." he explains "As a wolf, I'm none too pleased by that, as a man, she's purtty easy on the eyes, and as a good neighbour, I'll help her out if in she needs any." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:41 am

The racial classification of earth still confused him, he'd have to ask someone like Julius in depth what they meant by the terms. It did make him somewhat interested in meeting this neighbor, but considering it was daylight it would have to wait.

But while he was here.. "You say actual vampire, and someone I met before I came here my kind was considered an type of one. So what I'm asking here on earth as far as things go would calling something say vampire by itself an race or just an racial catergory? Sort of I suppose like calling someone an alien, technically accurate but at the same time not."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:55 am

Henry shrugs "Well, that's alot of confusin talk there, but I'll try ma best to splain." he says "You see, most, uh, Humans generally class us in a certain category, based on what we're closest to." he explains "Like me and mine, we be actually Dire Wolves. Meaning we change into much bigger versions of normal wolves, not like normal werewolves or Castlevania werewolves." he points out "But all three of us are classed Wolves. My race is really called Lycanmorph, unlike a Lycanthrope." he continues.

"I believe it's much the same with y'all. You say you're ah Nosferartu nd that's what ya are, Stacy over there..." he nods to the house "Is a Homines Nocturnae, which is This world's vampire, than there are the Castlevania vampires." he points out "All different, but all vampires. Don't take any offence to it. It's jus how Humans class us."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:06 pm

That was very useful to know and it did clear up some questions he had about the whole system, as it were. He of course never knew or heard about this Homines Nocturnae so if he ever ended up talking to this woman then he'd have some interesting questions.

"Thank you, that helps a lot. I'm going to let you go, but since you aren't that far away you're welcome to come by the house if you ever want to visit and meet the others."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Henry nods with a smile "Likewise, neighbour! pop on over and we'll have a good ol' fashion barbecue, Texas style!" he laughs "You have yourself a good day." he says as he heads back over to his lawnmower.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Jaiden felt he would like that, even though he had no idea what 'Texas' was but it be something to ask Henry the next time they talked or if he did the research on his own.

Not too far after he heard Leniya's voice call out: "Hey, wait up!"

Jaiden turned around to see his baby sister jogging up to him, looking somewhat out of breath. "Geez, it took me a minute to find you. Anyway, I want to come with you. I was bored being cooped in the house and Tala and Milana will be fine for now."

"I don't mind, but you sure?" Jaiden asked.

Leniya knew what he was getting at. "Yeah..yeah I'll be fine. This helps me more then just sitting down all day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:46 pm

As the two were wandering , someone comes walking up behind them "Well look who it is." says a familiar voice "It really Is a small world." Haksai says "Well hello there, neighbour."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Jaiden turned at the familar as did his sister, before smiling. "It seems to be/ First running into someone else from my world and now meeting you again. It's really good to see you."

Leniya nodded. "Mhm. Same. Your brother and sister at home right now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Haksai nods "Yeah. They're still getting settled in. I was about to hit the store for some essentials ." he says "Wanna come with? Be nice to now where you could get food ad stuff." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum