Into The City

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Into The City - Page 8 Empty Re: Into The City

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:12 am

"Hopefully they're safer there, though I had heard at least a good chunk of the Outcast being dealt with. That was one of the reasons why they started allowing people to visit." Espen says.

"As long as there is free will, there will always be crimminals or those who hurt others. I believe it was more organized crime that was brought down a bit more. The Outcast are of course still out there, just fractured and such now." At least that made more sense to Barioth to say they were suddenly all gone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Chrissy listens in "There are smaller groups of Outcasts, but the violent ones don't have a leader anymore, since Amadeus Mortrum is no longer in Elysium." she says, reminding them that there were two different classes of Outcasts. The violent ones and the ones who don't wish to live under the Circle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:02 pm

"That's true." Barioth conceded the point on that one. "In the mean time I'm going to see about cooking a few things. Anyone else hungry besides me?"

"An little. But I don't need much right now."
Espen was thinking of hitting the library another time, so he could help with Chrissy's situation far as legal matters went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:45 am

Chrissy nods to Barioth "Thank you. I hadn't had anything to eat today, because of all the, uh, excitement." she says in a small voice.

Rosa was good as is. She was keeping an eye out for their new, cybernetic, friend. There were still so many questions that she had. If this old, crazy, Mystic was truly gifted far-sight by the Mighty and Terrible Galford, why had she not heard anything of it?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Barioth knew what she meant but he didn't comment about it further as he went to get cooking mostly for himself and Chrissy since Espen wasn't that hungry and Rosa was fine for the moment.

"On another note, since you actually live here do you know where the biggest library is Chrissy? There are a few subjects I wanted to research on." Mainly, Espen wanted to see exactly how the law worked in regards to things like Chrissy's situation, or if he could find some loop holes. Assuming it was legiatment to begin with, which he'd have to read up on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Chrissy nods "There's one on Fire Mountain road." she says "While it's not the biggest, it's the closest." she mumbles "But be careful, the neighbourhood isn't the safest." she warns.

Rosa waves a hand "Try not to worry, little miss, I'll be there to take care of any threats."[color] she assures.

Chrissy thinks for a bit "We could go after we eat. Since I know the area, I'll lead you two there." she offers.
[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:16 pm

Espen thinks for an moment, then nodded. "Yes, I would really apperciate that, thank you."

Barioth was just about finished with the simple meal, or at least he would be soon enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:18 pm

Chrissy was eyeing Espen a bit "You're no a Mystic are you?" she asks "If it's not too rude to ask, what are you?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:28 pm

Espen didn't seem any harm in it. "Ah, we'll my race is called 'Nosferartu'. We're an people who have controls over the shadows. Barioth people come from the same place which is Noreal, I suspect you'll be hearing more about that since this world and Noreal are interacting now. Vira Nakeen is also an Nosferartu, if you know of them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:31 pm

Chrissy nods slowly "I've heard of her, but I'm not a fan of her music." she says "But just so you know, most of us from Empire probably will never see your Noreal, or even Earth for that matter." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 pm

"Lunch is ready for you two."
Barioth finally called from his spot, having finished for now.

"Everyone's taste is different no harm in that. Though why is that most people here won't see?" Espen was curious if its more they just kept to themselves or there was another reason.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:38 pm

Chrissy shrugs as she gets some food "Because most of the residents of Empire aren't considered the 1#when compared to those in Capitol City. she says "Thank you for the food." she mumbles to Barioth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 pm

"You're welcome." Barioth sat down so he could get his own feel of things.

"Not considered? What do you mean by that?" Espen was a bit upset at hearing the news but kept it well hidden.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Chrissy eyes Espen, but doesn't say anything, rather, she focuses on her food. She was plenty hungry, after all.

Rosa takes this as her cue "You may have noticed, but here in Elysium we have a 'class' system set up. Some people aren't high enough in class or standing to warrant going certain places." she explains "Remember, here in Elysium, public and governmental standing is only second to your house and it's holdings."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:08 pm

"I see.." Was the only thing Espen said, he didn't like it but there wasn't much that could be done about it. He was pretty sure this was among the things his friend Alister didn't approve of, but he couldn't just rip up such a old system without some serious backlash even for them. Still, perhaps he could put that mind of his to work and give his friend some ideas for later.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Rosa nods "That's why becoming a guard is high on people's list of things to do. Because it'll put you in good standing. The longer you're in service, the more standing you get with certain people and if tha happens, you get noticed and good things might come your way." she explains.

Chrissy snorts "Meanwhile, low class people like me are stuck in places like the bad parts of Empire." she grumbles "And to join the guard, you have to at least celebrated your Ascension" she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:12 pm

"Ascenion? Are you close to it? Not that I know what it is, but I assume its sort of coming of age."
Barioth said, keeping note of the words for later.

"It is. If I recall, its about an thousand years more or less. I could be wrong." Espen found it reminder of just how long lived Mystics were since an thousand years was an drop in the bucket, where for the races of Noreal, it was half their life span. Though, in his personal opinion, living that long wasn't really an good thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:57 pm

Rosa nods "I know that may Seem like a long time by your standards, but it's almost like, a child waiting to become an adult. Before we know it, it's here." she says.

Chrissy nods as well "When I heard how short Humans live, I almost couldn't believe it." she says "Less then a hundred years? That's like...nothing to us...." she mumbles "Even for you guys, right?" she asks Barioth and Espen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:24 pm

"About two thousands is what we live, roughly so an hundred isn't too long." Barioth said. "So when you hit your coming of age in Mystic years, to us that be about half our life span."

"It is short, but I've seen Humans and other short lived races do a lot in that time. It's not so much the years but what you do with the ones you have. At least in my opinion." Espen had thought otherwise until spending more time around those on earth.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Chrissy blinks in slight surprise "Wow. I never thought about it like that." she says.

Rosa nods "Since Humans live such short lives, they try to make the most of it by changing the world they live in, in one way or another." she points out "Sometimes it's for the better, sometimes it's not."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:01 pm

"It's an double edged sword, probably always will be. An close friend of mine was a example of a more positive one."
Espen decided to eat a bit more of his food and talk a bit less. "I've learned a lot since leaving my bubble at home."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:06 am

"Well, not everyone's as open minded as you or your friend..." Chrissy mumbles as she picks at her food.

"And there you are..." Rosa mumbles as she was staring out of the window the whole time. As it turned out, she had found Clover's stalker, who had followed them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:06 am

Barioth caught onto what Rosa was referring to and frowned but was already starting to think. "He doesn't know when to quit, I give him persistence if nothing else. Can they hear us from here?" He assumed Mystic's had material that muffled noise enough on the inside simply because of their sharp hearing and he was already thinking.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:14 am

Barioth assumed correctly and Rosa shakes her head "No. But there's no telling if he can read out mouth movemens." she says "If it weren't for the anti wing waking barrier, I would have captured him by now..." she mumbles.

Chrissy gets up and wanders over to the window and looks out. It was clear that, while this man knew Where they were, he didn't know what oom they were in "Maybe he's not the bad guy you're making hm out to be." she says "So far, the only time he's attacked, was to get away, despite having the chance to do so a few times in the past." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:21 am

"He also had plenty of chances just to talk instead of lurking back and acting suspicious.
" Barioth didn't mind giving people's chances but he wasn't helping his case. "I suppose it doesn't matter for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next