Into The City

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Into The City - Page 11 Empty Re: Into The City

Post by Namey Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Billington nods "Anything for our distinguished guest." he says as he users them out. He seemed in a hurry for something.

Rosa frowns, but at least this matter had been taken care of. Still, she would bring the state of the Empire City Circle to the attention of the Arch Bishop.

She looks over to Espen "So, what shall we do now that this matter is settled?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:58 pm

Espen was thinking the same thing as far as telling Alister about some of the things he had seen the next time the two got into contact with each other. He wasn't here, nor could his phone talk through dimensions so it would have to wait.

"I believe its time we took our leave. Now that things have settled down we can continue what we originally came here for.."
Espen went to greet Barioth and Chrissy. "It went surprisingly well, I had been expecting things go south more. Now that its been settled, me and Rosa will be going on our way."

Barioth was slightly dissapointed, but understood Espen had his own priorties. "It was still nice seeing you again."

Espen nodded, he made a mental note to visit probably once before he left this realm. "Same. I'll still be here for a few days so perhaps we'll see each other before then. An pleasure meeting you Chrissy." At least now one aspect of her life would be easier and she could start anew so to speak.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 pm

Chrissy nods "Uh, yeah. Nice meeting you too..." she says. She, then, follows Barioth to where ever they were heading. Chrissy was a bit sad that they would have to leave that very nice apartment. But, she was use to that sort of thing.

Rosa looks over to Espen "So, where are we going to next?" she asks "I can still see about renting a way to the Fire Plains." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:52 am

Espen nodded. "That be a good idea. I had heard something about the Desians having a settlement somewhere around there if I recall now. Visting them would be on my to do list. One moment."

He caught up to the two. "Hang on. You forgot something." He handed Barioth the keys, smiling. "The place is for you three to look after while we're gone, remember? You three enjoy yourselves."

"Thank you, I apperciate it." Barioth meant that, he didn't think they would be just be kicked off knowing the type of person Espen is.

"We'll be around a bit longer, so if you need our assistance with something else we'll be around." Espen decided it was as good time as any for him and Rosa to take their leave now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:42 am

((And with that, both stories will be continued at a lander date. This thread is closed and all characters are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11