Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:13 pm

Natomi mulled it over for a few more moments, then shook her head. "I think we'll wait until they leave. You can bring stuff you draw to life right? So could in theory, like make a device that tracks down psonic energy or does it not work like that?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:33 am

Alice thinks for a bit "It could be tricky and I would need to word it correctly, but I think I might be able to get something. I'll have to talk to Buddy and see if he can replicate me something." she says, then heads off.

Marcen had long since disappeared as well. Samuel looks to Ramona and Natomi "So, ladies, what shall we do to pass the time?" he asks, in a good mood dispite being benched.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Ramona thought about it, then shook her head a bit. "I'm not too sure, I was just going to check on my fiance and children. Probably look over information on the site for a few things, so afraid not terribly interesting.."

"While Alice is doing her thing, maybe we could go into the holodeck together?" Natomi suggested. "You could maybe show me a bit about some of the places you been to Sam."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Samuel slides closer to Natomi "You mean like Paris? Ot is called the coty of love, you know." he says, taking her hand "It would be my genuine pleasure to take you where ever or when ever, you wish." he says, kissing the back of her hand lightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:26 am

Ramona chuckled a bit amused. "You two have fun." She says as she wanders off. Young love was something, now she would see if her or her fiance would win the bet if the next potential couple would begin to form or not one day.

Natomi blushed but accepted his hand. "Um. All right." She normally was more composed then that but Samuel had that effect on her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:00 pm

In only a few minuets, both Sam and Natomi were standing in The Place de la Concorde , in Paris France "Well, here we are. Paris." he motion "And while I Do agree that it is a very beautiful city, this hologram does not to the the Real Paris justice." he ponts out.

He turns to Natomi "So, what would you like to do in the City of love?" he asks with smile on his almost supernaturally handsome face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:39 am

It probably wouldn't last too long before Alice came to go get her so they could find this person, but she'd enjoy it none the less. "Then, we'll just have to visit the actual city ourselves one day. As for what, it sounds cliche but I want to see the famous tower myself and just sort of walk around."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:50 pm

Sam chuckles lightly "If it's the Eiffel Tower you wish to see, then we shall go off and see it as soon as we're able to do so." he promises her.

The com on the holodeck door sounds "Hey there, Natomi. Sorry to bother you, but I believe I have made something that'll help us find whom we're looking for." Alice chirps on the other side of the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Natomi was a bit let down, but she knew it was going to happen. "I promise I'll make it up to you but business before pleasure as they say. I'll see you when I get back." Hopefully the search for this person went well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:11 pm

Samuel kisses Natomi's hand "Then I shall see you later." he says "Until then, stay safe out there."

Outside the holodeck, Alice was holding a card, much like the ones she normally uses. This one had an odd looking scanning device printed on it "This should let us find any psychic out there." she says, simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:34 am

Natomi blushed but smiled. "I'll hold you to it."

She came to see Alice, holding one of those cards of hers. "Hopefully he's somewhere in this city and not far away."

Unknown to Natomi at the current time, there had been a email directed towards her. It was two people who claimed to be friends of hers from the village named Kobe and Elora. Not that the Farian would know of any of this yet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Alice nods as she brings the card to life and the scanner materializes into existence. Alice fiddles with it for a bit, switches it on and frowns "Oh my. It seems that I made a slight mistake..." she says as she shows Natomi the scanner.

There were a few hundred psychics in the next few miles of where they were standing and Thousands in Tokyo "I think it's picking up on psychic energy in general." she mumbles as she fiddles with the device a bit more.

She looks over to Natomi "This might take a bit. Sorry." she says, then goes back to the device.

Natomi's link chirps at her "Hey, so you have two emails you might want to look at right away." Buddy says on the other end.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:32 am

Natomi was confused of what it could be but never the less went to go investigate. What she didn't expect was to hear from her old friends slash team mates, but she was of course happy to see they were still doing all right. Kobe had taken off to wander some time ago along with Elora after that..incident.

She decided to reply back that she would meet with them some time later. Right now she was busy with a few things but she'd always make time for friends.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:47 am

Alice was wandering around, talking to Buddy, trying to calibrate the scanning device she and he made. It looked like, from what the two were saying, that this would take a bit of time and Alice and Natomi wouldn't be going anywhere, any time soon. At least, not as far as their mission was concerned.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:37 pm

The young Farian mentally groaned, just her luck of course. She didn't mind relaxing around but she personally preferred to get missions like this done as soon as possible.

She'd get something to eat first, she figured.

It had been far too long since Kobe had seen his former student with life and distance having gotten in the way. However he was glad she was apparently doing well and doing something. He nor Elora were entirely sure about the whole super hero thing, but stranger things have happened.

"Do you think the higher up got their head out of their ass by now?" Elora elquently put as they walked to their destination.

Kobe snorted. "Probably not. I just hope the rest of it works out, you know I hate politics as is. But enough of that. We're here."

It didn't look like anything special, just a shop. That was good though, it meant who did this had some sense. You didn't establish a base of operations and make it blatantly obvious to potential enemies.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Alice decided to back to the drawling board and design a new and Better scanner. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Marcen was kicking back at the dinning table, relaxing for once "Hey Natomi. Having troubles with your mission prep?" he asks.

Since there wasn't anyone who was currently minding it, the store inquestion was closed. As it's business hours were over for the day.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Natomi turned to her fellow ninja. "Hm? Yeah. It seems like literally everything is getting in the way right now. I got a email from my old team mates to see how I was doing. I used to be apart of a team of three; myself, my sensei and another ninja. They're in town so I'll have to visit them before they leave."

Seeing as it was closed, the two left. They would have to return at another time. They had the hotel they were staying at after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:13 am

Marcen shrugs "Try not to look at this as a set back, but rather an opportunity to go see those friends who contacted you." he points out "I'll have Alice link in when she finishes her end of the mission prep." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:09 am

Natomi nodded. "That's not a bad idea. I'll be going out to go see them real quick before the mission starts. If anything important comes up just get me on the com."

She did remember where they were apparently staying at, it was part of her training to soak in information like that. She hoped they were both doing all right and Kobe managed to make more peace with a few things in the past.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:02 am

Sometimes Marcen caught himself thinking about his old team, but he usually dismissed such thoughts. He had taken his leave of them on a positive note and it wasn't like he would never see them again.

They said they would see about visiting when they got some extended free time. He had to say, he was missing Lily the most. Outta her and Kagura, she was the nicest and the better cook.

Still, despite the childhood crushes they had for eachother, it was a good bet Lily had found someone else to replace him in his absence. She deserved someone who can take care of her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:32 am

Natomi had no problem getting to the hotel in record time, it was one of the nicer ones. Once she reached the door, she knocked and waited before a young woman with cat-ears opened the door, blinking then smiled. That is, after Natomi had hugged her before gently pushing her away to look at her.

"We'll, we'll. Look who decided to visit. Come in, we have a lot to talk about." Elora moved aside for the young demon to come in before closing and locking the door.

"I know I haven't talked to you two as much as I would like but some things got complicated." Natomi apologized.

The older woman waved it off but smiled. "The old saying goes, its water under the bridge. Life doesn't always give us the best time table for some things."

"Indeed. It's good to see you Natomi." Kobe had come from seemingly nowhere, but he tended to do that.

"Sensei Kobe!" Seeing as there was nothing for it, he accepted Natomi's glomp of death. He was fine with it, though Natomi was far more open about her emotions then himself or Elora when not on a mission. Natomi released the man where he could give his former student a critical eye but his tone was more light hearted.

"Hm. You're older now but I'm still tall enough to ruffle your hair like when you were a kid. Though, I do hope you haven't slacked on your training."

Natomi shook her head. "Of course not. You would never let me hear the end of it if I didn't at least keep my edge."

"I'll make us some tea." Elora offered as she made her way into the kitchen. "How long can you stay?"

"I'm not sure. My friend is working on something and is going to let me know when its done." She was really feeling nostalgic and slightly home sick at the moment with her team back together. "This feels like old times but its not the same."

"People and circumstances change as we grow so we don't quite fit what we were before. It doesn't have to be exactly the same as long as it feels right, right?" Elora said with a smile.

"Yeah. You're right."
Natomi readily agreed.

Kobe placed the book he was reading aside on a night stand. "Me and Elora had considered joining you, but weren't sure if you were accepting among other things."

"I don't think that would be a problem." Natomi tried to hide the enthusiasm she was feeling. "I'll talk to my friend who is in charge and set up a meeting, after that it'll be up to you two. But enough of that while we're here. I want to know what you two have been doing?"

"Oh, this and that." Elora had a slight twinkle in her eye and Kobe mentally resigned himself knowing what she had in mind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:24 am

It was about an hour later when Natomi's link chirps "Hey Natomi, it's Marcen. Alice is finished with her scanner and she says it Actually works this time." Marcen says on the other side of the small com device.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:47 pm

Natomi didn't know where the time flew by, but she needed to head back sadly. The good news is they'd be in town for a bit, and if all worked out she'd see them on a regular basis. After saying her goodbye's she headed back to base to find Alice.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Alice was standing in front of the store, holding a smaller version of the device she had before, waiting for Natomi.

She looks over and starts heading to her teammate as soon as she sees Natomi "Okay, after brain storming with Buddy, we came up with a way to find strong psychics using the information in his systems, which are from Jack's home, to class the different level of psychics in the area." she explains.

She holds up the device "And we got a few hits." she says. The device showed three in Tokyo "So, since you're the most experience, you'll be in charge. Lead the way." she hands the device to Natomi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:57 pm

Natomi looked the device over. "We'll, lets see what we can do.."

(I guess the two are out for now)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next