Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 10 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:02 am

It was unfortunate but it did reveal a few bits of valubale information on their enemies. They likely couldn't take attacks like the Dancing Dragon Flame directly, never mind the full powered version Elora couldn't use in a urban area.

Elora teleported once they got too close, leaving a few sakura petals to fall to the ground and vanish while Kobe did the same though his teleportation was a bit different. It was more to 'reset' their position so to speak before entering stealth once again.

Kobe wasn't sure what the roar was, but one thing at a time. While the Sentinels didn't seem to have any higher intelligence to them, he wasn't sure if Marcen's trick would work a second time but he would give it a try.

So sneaking up on the raging sentinels to grab its attention and hopefully accidentally attack its ally again. If that didn't work, it wasn't the end of the world.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:49 pm

While that same tactic would have worked, Marcen didn't sneak up on the sentinels, since they, not only, would be able to see them up close, but they were, currently, almost back to back, which was ideal for what Kobe wanted to do, but not for sneaking up on them. Marcen, in fact, threw his voice to make it Sound like he was behind the sentinel.

The whatever it was roared again, which caused the sentinels to shoot upwards ito the air to confront the approaching creature. A few seconds later, the two sentinels come crashing back to the ground as the flying monster lands ,it's wings blowing the hidden myst away, showing a mighty Silvery Dragon with startling blue eyes!

One of the sentinels disappear, having taken a massive amount of damage and the other makes a beeline straight towards the dragon, who only growls, then opens it's mouth as electricity starts to build up in it, then the sentinels suddenly disappear! With no targets in sight, the dragon stops it's attack.

Marcen jumps down from where he was "What happened? Did Lexica take off already?" he asks.

Jack comes floating down "Alice, would you kindly do away with your dragon? We don't want to scare everyone more ten they are." he says to his link.The dragon disappears, fading from reality.

Jack waves a hand and his shield disappears as the police and emergency crews come in to help everyone. Jack looks over to Kobe and Elora "Unlike Alice, Lexica can't be away from her creations for too long or they disappear. he explains "Thank you both for your help. You both saved lives today." he says "Or, would have, had this been real. You both will be waking up now."

Jack opens his eyes, and blinks for a bit, before focusing on the two shinobi. They were still in their apartment, in fact, they had never left [colo=green]"Well, I must say that I was petty impressed by your performances."[/color] he says "When things didn't go as planned with your attack, you adapted, regrouped, and pressed the attack, even not knowing the full abilities of your opponent." he says "Should you still choose to join with us, that will, of course, change and you'll have the information before a mission and the full support of a kick ass team."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:30 am

Though both ninja didn't show it, they were kinda unerved if this whole thing was a mental thing, they hadn't suspected anything was off what so ever. More so Kobe due to being a telepath didn't suspect anything what so ever.

"We're still interested."
Kobe didn't need words for Elora he knew them enough along with being an empath a general idea of things without even saying a word.

"When do we get to meet everyone since we passed? Do we wait a bit longer for you get things sorted out on your end?" Elora asked, figuring that might be the case.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:01 pm

Jack holds up a hand "Hold on now. Who ever said you passed the test?" he asks with a straight, unreadable face. Then a smile slowly spreads across his face "I'm just messing with you two." he says with a chuckle, as he stands and stretches, his hard muscles creaking like tight, corded leather "As to answer your question, no time like the present, right?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Kobe and Elora were perfectly fine with that, they were also happy they get to see their former student they've known since she was a little kid. It was nice to see her progress not only as a Shinobi, but as a young woman as well.

"It's all on you big guy. Lead the way." Elora was curious what the base would look like and she couldn't be the only one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Jack nods "Follow me." he says as he gets his shoes on and heads out "Now, you both don't need to live on the base, you can live anywhere you wish, but base life just makes things easier for everyone else." he points out as he starts walking.

He could have flown, but he wanted to show them the way from their apartment. Just in case. It didn't take them long to get to the jewelery store and Jack heads on in and to the back room "This way." he says as he unlocks the door the base.

As e heads in, he holds out two lanyards that say 'Visitor' on them "Just a precaution so our base AI doesn't think you a threat or intruder." he warns as he opens the main door to the base "And here we are."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:13 am

The place was interesting, and definitely different then what the two were used to and both of them were rather well traveled. It wasn't too long before a certain other ninja(Natomi) saw them and came bounding over to give them both a quick hug. She always the more touchy and such of the three.

"Glad you could make it! Did you two pass?" Natomi asked, trying to keep her excitement down.

Kobe chuckled. "We did. It was..different sort of test with the twist but we did."

"This is a nice little home you've been staying at. But its really good to see again kiddo." Elora didn't question the AI thing, stranger things had happened. Plus considering Ultra Tech she Really shouldn't be surprised, though she thought only they and one other had more advanced tech.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Marcen comes walking out of his hiding place, having heard the commotion. He sees two new people he assumed were the ones that he had heard of. He walks over "Hey there, you two. Greetings and welcome." he says, holding out a had "I'm Marcen." he says in a friendly tone.

He knew what they were and had to keep his emotions under control. Which would be easy for him, considering his training. Though, he was certain that either Jack or Buddy would keep them from reading emotions they shouldn't be.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Elora found the young man handsome in their own way, she didn't say anything about it, of course. She shook his hand. "Nice to meet Marcen. I'm Elora."

As an rule, Kobe tried to keep his empath powers down though he only had so much control over it when people had sudden spikes of strong emotion but still. He also shook their hand. "Kobe Naosuke. Its an pleasure to meet you Marcen."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 01, 2017 6:42 pm

Marcen looks over to Jack "When you have a moment, could I have a word?" he asks.

Jack nods "Of course. There's something I would like to talk with you about as well." he says, then excuses himself as he continues the tour.

"Here's the kitchen. You can either cook your own food or use the food replicators. You'll often find one of our more charming members here..." he says as he looks around, seeing no one "Who isn't here at he moment... Moving on!" he says.

He leads them to the crew quarters "Here's where you'll be staying, should you choose to live on the base." he says as Alice peeks out of her room to see what's going on, then retreats back behind closed door.

Jack either didn't seem to notice, or didn't think it was important, as he continued "And further down is the recreational area, which I'm sure you'll find interesting..." he says as he continues on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 02, 2017 9:14 am

Kobe saw one of the members peak out but went back in, they were either shy or didn't feel like coming out. Either way it was fine, he and Elora were just getting to know the people here aside from Natomi of course.

"We'll be having a look around before we make a decision either way but its definitely up there." Elora said. "How many members are there so far?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Jack heaves a sigh that sounded like the entire weight of the world were resting smack on his shoulders "Not as many as I would like. But with you two, it's a start in the right direction. My old team had dozens of people. But to be fair, they've been around for a good while and we're just really getting started." he says.

Just then, a Young Man comes walking out of one of the holodecks, dressed in full Brotherhood Assassin gear. He sees Jack and two people he had never seen before, but he assumed who they were.

"Ah! I see that two new members of our happy family have joined us." he says as he walks over, a friendly smile on his face "My name is Samuel Hayden. Please feel free to call me 'Sam'. It is good to make your acquaintance." he says, bowing to the both of them. It was a respectful, low sweeping, European bow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 07, 2017 12:26 am

Elora had to admit the young man had some manners, that was good to see since it wasn't something you saw as often anymore. Kobe more or less thought similar in that regard.

"My name is Elora Reblar. It's very nice to meet you Sam. Jack is being a good host and showing us around." She greeted politely.

"And my name is Kobe Naosuke. I am, or was Natomi's instructor far as being a Shionbi goes. I assume, if I see correctly that is Brotherhood clothing?" Kobe found that a bit unusual someone like that would be in a place like this. But to also be fair, no one would expect a chakra ninja either if that simulation was accurate.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Sam nods "Indeed. It is a hold over from my previous occupation." he says "I mainly keep it around not only to remind me of my roots, but because of it's many useful features." he explains, but doesn't go into detail. "It was a pleasure to meet you both." he says, then excuses himself.

Jack taps one of the wall panels and the door where Sam had just exited opens "Here are our interactive training rooms. Marcen spends much of his time here." he says as the door closes behind the three. It was just an empty room with a glowing grid pattern laid around the entire room "Computer. Run: Forest Training 3." he says, an acknowledgement chim sounds and the room shimmers and a second later, they were in a dimly lite forest with a layer of fog rolling through.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 11, 2017 5:34 pm

When the two entered inside the place, both looked around for a bit once the settings around them changed. "So, can this thing mimic other things? Like a city or people?" Kobe was really interested into this sort of thing if true, there were a lot of possbilties with it.

Elora for her part didn't care too much, as long as it did its job but she could see it having a lot of uses. "I really didn't think this planet had this kind of tech to be honest."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Jack nods "That's because it, and myself, aren't from this Earth. I came h to spend time with my family when I see how much this world is in need of heroes. So I formed a team of like minded individuals who would were ood for the sake of being good." he says "They're a bit rough around the edges, but their are all good people."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 3:31 pm

"Thank you for having on board, we aren't perfect and we don't expect anyone else to be as long as they're making the effort." Elora was really eager to see what this thing could simulate but it could wait a bit until they caught up more with Natomi and such.

"If there is nothing else, we'll let you go. Me and Elora can entertain ourselves, besides one of your friends wanted to talk to you, I think." Kobe interjected politely.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Jack nods "There's still plenty to show you both, but I can tell you two want to catch up with Natomi." he wanders out of the holodeck and hands the two of them some packets with one of their communicators "Here's your orientation packets and coms. They go on the back of your hand..." he holds his hand up to show them "Keep them on you at all times you're on the clock, and yes, you guys Do get paid, and Welcome Aboard!" he says with one of his award winning smiles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 3:51 pm

As if called by magic, a happy Natomi came over to them. "I'm really glad you two could make it. It's not really the same as it was before but its good to be working together again."

Elora and Kobe graciously accepted their gifts as their young student made a return. "Ditto kiddo. We have a lot of talking and catching up to do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 pm

Jack leaves the three to catch up with each other as he heads to where Buddy said Marcen was and goes to head in for whatever it was his second wanted.

At Natomi was talkin with her friends, Hitomi peeks over "Hello." she says "Sorry to bother you three, but I felt I should introduce myself." she says as she step out from around the corner "My name's Hitomi Uchiha..." she says, bowing "It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Marcen was finished explaining everything to Jack, who was frowning at this information "And you're one hundred percent certain your information is accurate?" he asks and Marcen nods.

"And Ramona is doing some research with Buddy about the Pieces of Eden. But we are certain it's what the Templars are after and they have help from world as well. in fact, it's My village that's helping them with those who stand in their way. Me included." he says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Natomi turned to the young woman and greeted her. "My name is Natomi Mugen, its nice to meet you."

A Uchiha here? Kobe didn't expect to hear something like that. "It's all right, we're just getting to know everyone present. My name is Kobe Naosuke, its a pleasure as well."

"Elora. Nice to meet you too. I thought Marcen was the only Chakra Ninja around here."
But she guessed it made sense, they hadn't met everyone just yet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Jack thinks for a bit "We need to get the wheels in motion just incase." he says as he stands, in serious mode "We also need more information. See to it. I'll go talk to Ramona and make some calls, just incase we need some back up." he says.

Marcen nods "What about the others? Are we going to clue them in?" he asks.

Jack shakes his head "Not right now. Not until we have something more concrete to go on. Right now, it's supposition and here-say. Nothing's confirmed just yet. he states.

Marcen frowns. He didn't like keeping things from his team "If we go around our team like this, they'll notice something's up. Especially Sam and Natomi and it's a good bet the newbies will notice something's off as well." he points out.

Jack thinks for a bit, using all his collective experience as a super hero and working with a team and nods "You're right. We're not spies, we're super heroes. I'm gonna talk to Ramona and see if she's learned anything new about these Pieces of Eden, then we'll call the team and let them know what's going on."

Hitomi looks suddenly sheepish "Oh, w-well, I'm not really much of a kunoichi. I'm still a genin. I keep failing my chunin exam and my teacher says that 'Special talents and tricks don't make up for the lack of actual experience'." she says "So, despite my family name, I'm not all that strong in the Nin and Taijutsu department, which is why the Hokage probably didn't have a problem letting me go. she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 10:21 am

"Sometimes people just take a bit longer to get where they need to be. When I first started, it took me forever to get the basics of Ki control down. I wasn't naturally gifted and made worse is I don't think my race is made all that well for it. But I kept being persistent and eventually got where I am now." Elora said.

Kobe didn't find that too surprising, not everyone was of the same cloth even of the same race, family or special blood line. Not even the same man was always equal to himself on their worse day.

"If you want, you could join our group when we do training exercises in the holodeck. I can't teach Chakra obviously but the fundamentals are something you can't buy. I was an instructor from my own home, and sometimes in my experience students just need the right teacher to help them excel. You don't have to answer right away, its just something to think about."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Hitomi shakes her head "Thank you for the offer, but my village has a very strict training regiment and I don't think my Hokage would want me giving any secrets of the village away." she says. It sounded like a lame excuse, but the kunoichi probably had her reasons.

Jack walks over to Ramona's room and knocks lightly. If her kids were sleeping, he didn't want to wake them. Though, it Was the middle of the afternoon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Kobe suspected there was more to it, but he left it alone as it was probably a sore subject or something she didn't want to get into. "That's fine. If anything changes, its an open offer. That aside, how have you been enjoying your stay here so far?" There was another reason for it, and Natomi aside it was just helping decide if staying here was the best idea or keeping their apartment.

Ramona opened the door after a bit. "Hello Jack, is something wrong?" He usually didn't go directly to her room unless something was up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next