The New, Old Home. (M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The New, Old Home. (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: The New, Old Home. (M)

Post by Namey Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:43 pm

After Ace and Tamaki get to the diner, the older woman looks over to the Saiyan "Were you, perhaps, thinking of watching the two as they, settled Reizo's problem?" she asks. She was pretty sure that wasn't what Tamaki was planning, but it never hurt to be sure.

As the two entered the building, it was clear that it wasn't uninhabited, but the lone person at the desk didn't seem to interested in Berry or Reizo. The young woman lead Reizo tot he bathroom and locked it. She turns to him, a greenish blush on her face as she doesn't make eye contact with the young man "Um, s-so, what did you have in mind?" she asks "Would you, um, like me to, you know, go down on you? Or use my hands or breasts?" she continues, her face getting greener and greener "What's your, um, preference?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:23 am

Tamaki blushed slightly. "Um..yeah, actually. If you or no one else did anything like Berry just did, I was going to use my hands..or something. I'm not comfortable with full on sex with someone I've known for literally a day, but I didn't wanna just leave them like that since that can be literally painful. That and I'm not exactly running around with protection even if I was."

Reizo was embarrassed but in his current state he definitely wasn't too shy to speak up. "I guess going down on me is fine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Ace nods slightly "Reizo is fortunate to have a friend such as you." she says, thinking back to her own friends. They had quickly left her and that hurt, she had to admit "I see you both becoming strong Patrol members and good friends." she says, placing a hand on Tamaki's shoulder "And maybe...even something more?" she asks with a playful wink.

Berry kneels down and gently reaches for Reizo's balls as she starts lightly rubbing them, when moves close and starts licking his hard dick, starting with the shaft, then working up to his head, where she tongues the tip, then slips it gingerly into her mouth and starts slowly moving her had back and forth. She reaches up to his hand, grabbing it and placing it on the top of her head, before continuing her steady bobbing motion.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:28 am

Tamaki blushed again. "Maybe. I don't plan on anything but don't count it out either."

Reizo was taken back by the sudden surge of feeling but certainly wasn't complaining. When Berry moved his hand to her head, he went along with it running his hand through her hair, groaning a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Ace nods "That's good. Don't let your foolish Saiyan nature dictate your every action. I've seen Saiyans who had all but basically Won their battles get fooled by their opponents, who took advantage of a Saiyan's pride and arrorance, and got the upper hand in battle." she explains "When we get back to the Time Patrol, you should ask Wendy, or someone strong, to take you to Little Vegeta. t's where most of the Saiyans hang out." she says.

Berry, while still busy with Reizo, takes his other hand and also places it on her head. It would seem that Berry is the type who likes to be dominated by someone stronger than herself and right now, it's Reizo whom she wants to dominate her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:40 am

"I never really had that problem. Never really been hugely into fighting so guess that makes me a outlier." Tamaki admitted. "I mostly came here to grow as a person and meet new people then for the fighting and training chances. As for New Vegeta..I'll probably pass." She never had a good time when meeting other full Sayains, though to be fair the ones she met had grown up during Frieza's time. That aside, their culutural views would probably clash too much.

Reizo used both hands to help Berry along the way as she got to work with that tongue of hers. This was much better then anything he could of done by himself. It wasn't too long after did he reach his first orgasm; it was actually a lot of it due to part being that pent up all this time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Ace raises an eye brow "I would recommend paying it a visit at least once." she says "Not all the Saiyans who live or visit there are born or raised on Vegeta. Some are raised on Earth, just as you most likely were and others were even raised by Kais." she explains "Though, I Would suggest you take someone strong with you,just incase some of the Vegeta raised Saiyans get a little out of hand." she says with a slight smile.

Reizo unloading into Berry's mouth suddenly, caused her to choke slightly as she swallowed Reizo's cum. afterwords, she leans back, breathing slightly hard Your, nectar tasted odd. Almost, bitter. Like a Fauna's would taste..." she looks closely at Reizo "But...you don't have a tail or ears...and you don't blush red...rather...blue?" she points out, quizzically "You-you're, not from around here...are you?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:48 pm

"Maybe you're right. I'll see later, I guess maybe I was letting my bad experiences cloud my judgement." She didn't want to go alone though, but either way it was off until she came back.

"Sorry about that." Reizo hadn't meant to not give her warning first but it was his first time doing anything sexual related that it caught him off guard.

The last question made him nervous because of what Ace said, he wasn't the best liar. "Uh..not sure exactly what you mean by that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:53 pm

Ace nods "That's a very grown up attitude to adopt. Because if you judged everything basted on first time encounters, you wouldn't be here with me, embarrassed to be completely naked in front of so many people." she says with a smile and a reassuring squeeze of Tamaki's shoulder.

"But seriously, though. Is there not One male here that you would find attractive enough to want to go down on him, even in front of others?" she asks, looking around at all the prime man meat wandering around "I could spot a few that would make us both pretty happy, just out of the crowd..." she gives Tamaki a sly smile "Unless...men, aren't your thing." she says.

Berry studies Reizo a bit "The unusual shyness and awkwardness around sexual acts, the fact that you blush an odd shade, your nectar tasted like a Fauna's, even though you look like a Flora..." she suddenly brightens up "You, one of Them! Aren't you?" she asks excitedly, as she jumps to her feet, and moves close to Reizo.

So close, her breasts are pressing against his chest "You're, an alien...." she whispers as she moves her face closer to his "Can you tell me about your ship? Are you here to look for more of my people to join you in outer space? Can I come with you?" she asks, excited.

She moves back from Reizo "I can't believe, I gave an alien, my fist sexual act towards another..." she says, somewhat breathless as she looks over to Reizo, her green eyes were all a sparkle "Do, do you want to, you know, go all the way" she asks, sounding both excited and shy at the same time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:38 am

Tamaki shook her head. "I really don't want too, I'm into guys exclusveily and there are a lot of attractive ones here but it has nothing to do with it. I want my first time to be someone I've known for a bit and have a connection with. Back home, I got teased about by other girls about it in school; they were doing it so why wasn't I doing it? The only reason I was even willing to maybe do a hanjob is because I know Reizo at least a little bit and it didn't push me for anything else I wasn't ready for. And I get a good feeling about them, can't really explain it."

"I know its old fashioned even back home but its just me. I just wish some at home would understand that instead of trying to convert or convince me back at school."
She mumbled, she hated High School with a passion.

Reizo mentally groaned, this was the last thing he had wanted to happen at all. But he couldn't really deny the last request, fonr one it would kind of like kicking a puppy. Two he was still horny and he might not find anyone else so just on that it would be stupid to ignore a willing partner.

But after the reveal, should he really even be doing this?

"Are you really sure? If you're fine with it, I'm, um, new to this whole thing too.." Reizo said shyly, he still had just a bit of sense left to ask if she wanted to lose her virginity to some off worlder.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Tamaki had told Ace much of this already, so he already knew the young Saiyan's thoughts on the subject. Still, that wasn't her question She didn't want Tamaki to find a male and straight screw him right then and there. Ace simply wanted to know if there was one here that made Tamaki horny or not. She didn't need a full explanation of her life's plan for love. "I see." was all she said.

Berry nods "Of course! It's not everyday that one encounters an attractive alien who is as nice as you. I would be foolhardy if I were to pass up such a once in a life time chance, such as this." she says.

She places her hand on the moss on the wall, which causes more of it to grow on the ground, making it nice and soft to lay on and she eases Reizo down "If it makes you feel any better, this is my first time as well." she says in a soft voice.

She straddles over him "If, I may ask, when you leave, may I go with you to your home?" she asks, then she lowers herself onto Reizo's hard, waiting cock. She moans in a mixture of pleasure and pain, but more pleasure than anything else.

She bends forward, her breasts almost touching Reizo's chest, then she starts to slowly move her hips, bouncing slowly up and down, moving into a rhythm, her breasts bouncing nicely as she starts to moan in pleasure.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:51 am

Reizo was caught off guard, simply because it was a first. He had pleasured himself before but doing something like this with another person was completely different. He groaned a bit, grabbing the young woman's hips as she bounced up and down on him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Berry takes Reizo's hands from her hips and places them on her breasts. As she kept bouncing rhymically up and down, she starts to moansore an more, getting louder each time, not caring who heard them. But then, given the nature of what was witnessed before hand, it really wouldn't matter if they were in public or not. No one would hav payed them any attention.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:23 pm

While there were a few other things that might of been on Reizo's mind, he of course wasn't thinking of any of them at the moment. He was very clearly enjoying himself a lot, and with this position he got a nice view of her breast as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Berry was bouncing up an down on Reizo quite vigorously and her breasts would have been bouncing just as such, had not Reizo been holding onto them and having his fun with the as well. As Berry continued, her voice started to get louder as she was getting closer to reaching her climax.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Reizo rose to kiss her breast as she continued to bounce on him, feeling his second climax for the night about to come about. He didn't want to release until Berry was about too, but even if he did it wasn't like he couldn't still go.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Berry's moans grew louder as her insides squeezed at Reizo's manhood and her back arches "Ahhhhh!" she moans in pleasure as she climaxes, then she slumps forward, exhausted.

She was breathing heavily "T-that was...quite amazing..." she breathes, then looks up to Reizo, she was still blushing "So...may I have...your answer?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:18 am

Reizo was a bit conflicted, he didn't mind but..

"I don't mind you coming along, but the situation is a bit complicated. No one but Ace far as your people go know about me being off world. It would cause a lot of unrest from what Ace said, but um..we're gonna have to talk to them about it in private." He didn't know how it worked exactly so he was just using common sense to feel in the blanks.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:05 pm

Berry shakes her head "Then I'll say that I'm going with you back to your home town, which is well away from our city. That way no one will even question why I'm not around and I we can both live together." she says, seeming very enthusiastic about the idea of living with an alien on a far off world.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:34 pm

Reizo didn't want Berry to rush into something she may regret, leaving into something you didn't know much about could be jarring. Then again he had technically did the same when he accepted his invitation for the Patrol. "We'll have to talk to Ace, the place I'm going at technically isn't my home but its where I'm staying. It's complicated so I can't say much but everything will be explained." It was all out and she figured it out so there was no lid on things more. Fact remained Ace had the most experience with these things
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:25 pm

Berry gets off of Reizo, eager to Ace about joining them. She cleans herself up ,since they Were in a bathroom, and turns to Reizo "If it's alright to ask, is Tamaki also an alien as well?" she asks. She was excited about the fact that aliens had finally come to their world and they weren't evil or mean like Autumn had said they would be.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Reizo went to get himself cleaned up as well, no use in not doing so when it was right there. "Yeah, she is. Let's go find them." It shouldn't be too hard, Tamaki had a higher power level then what was the norm here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Ace, having a higher power level than Tamaki, was easier to find. Both were at the cafe they said they were going to be at and were chatting about Toki-Toki city and missions. Ace was letting Tamaki know what she could expect and how er Master wouldn't Really be helping out too much during missions.

She looks over to the two new arrivals "Ah, welcome back you two." she says "Are we feeling better?" she asks Reizo.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Reizo nodded a bit. "You could say that. But uh..something important came up and the four of us need to talk in private." Tamaki was curious exactly what it was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:57 pm

Ace nods "As you wish. We may head back to my apartment and talk." she says as she stands and starts out, Berry following close behind. It seems like Berry hovers close to those who have an air of authority.

It really doesn't take them too long to getb ack to Ace's apartment, the couple who were having sex from beforeh ad Finally wrapped it up.

Ace lets the three in and locks the door, which gets an odd look from Berry. Aparently they rarely lock their doors on this planet. Ace looks to Reizo "What's on your mind, Reizo?" she asks, figuring it had something to do with the fact that Reizo and Tamaki were aliens, and since he said they needed to talk in front of Berry, she figured that the young woman found out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next