The New Era

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The New Era - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Era

Post by Namey Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:15 pm

Clover was about to say something, when a Young Man comes wandering in, zeros in on Barioth and heads straight over to him.

"Well color me surprised! I never thought I would find another m a Freconus here on This planet of all places." he says with a huge grin on his face.

He holds out his arm "My name's Bowethious. But you can just call me 'Bow'. It's good to meetcha, brother." he says.

Clover studies Bow for a bit "Barioth, do you know whom this young man is?" she asks, already knowing that he wasn't Human by what he said. In fact, judging by what was said, it would beem he was closer to what Barioth was, in terms of species.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:25 pm

Barioth was confused, but he did greet them politely. "I'm sorry but I'm what you call a Draner from a place called Noreal. My name is Barioth."

"I just met them." He replied to his companion's question.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:14 am

Bow laughs "No, brother. You're what I call a Freconus from Sivath. And I bet good money you can turn into a Tulvir as well." he says, clapping Barioth on the back.

"You know, I'm not from the Prime Realm, so maybe my Sivath is your Noreal from another dimension." he chuckles "Either way, it's good to meet another one of my kind." he says.

His eyes turn to Clover and they slide over her slender form "And who might this nice looking young woman be?" he asks, a gleem in his eye.

Clover regards him "I'm called Clover." she says in an even tone, then looks to Barioth "I believe we're done here. Shall we leave and find a stronger computer?" she asks, reminding him why they were there in the first place.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:06 am

Barioth was skeptical about it, but he supposed it was possible in theory. If it was true, then did it mean Farian, Nosferartu and Ralphlim existed there but under a different name with some differences?

He didn't say she was an android while he sincerely doubted she'd care it wasn't his place and he treated Clover like a person anyway. If he didn't know any better he'd think Clover didn't like Bow by getting directly to going to the next place as soon as he came. Or it was just a coincidence with how she was normally.

"And I believe so, we've spent enough time here without anything useful. It was nice meeting you Bow, perhaps we'll meet again."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:02 am

Bow laughs "Not a chance, brother. I Just found another of my kind and I'm not gonna let ya slip away so easily." he claps Barioth on the back.

"Besides, you two smell like Trouble! I like trouble." he laughs "So I'm gonna stick around you two for a bit." he says.

Clover was indifferent on if Bow stayed or not. He, so far, didn't seem to provide anything in the way of Useful information, other than a case of mistaken identity, but Clover Was curious about this 'Other Dimension' Bow spoke of.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 am

Barioth was fine with it if Clover was, which she seemed to be for the most part. He still didn't think, however, they were actually the same race, maybe related perhaps.

"Tell me something. If supposedly we're the same race or at least close enough under a different name due to being in another dimension, do the other three races exist there? Farian, Nosferartu and Ralphlim. The first are fire wielders with red hair as a common dominant trait. The second are connected to shadow energy and have fangs, but otherwise look Human. The third are winged humanoids that control lighting. Do any of these sound familar?"

Even if true, they might not exist there even under a different name if what he said about being some dimensional traveler was accurate.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:26 am

Bow shrugs "I honestly couldn't tell ya. You see, back in the ancient times of my ancestors, ancestors, there was a great and terrible evil that swept through the lands like a hot wind, destroying everything in,his path." he explains.

"It was a Tulvir, many times bigger then normal, we call Deathwing, we know of no other name for him. We're not even sure if he even has a Freconus form." he says.

"His name was fitting, however, as everything the shadow of his wings fell upon, soon met with death. He hunted down and destroyed those he deemed 'impure', which were the Others who lived with us. They could be the ones you speak of." he points out.

"Anyway, with the remaining Others and a Legion of our strongest, we managed to drive Deathwing away. But not before he destroyed our civilization. Almost all records from that time were either destroyed in the battle or lost in the confusing aftermath." he finishes with a shrug.

"So now, I'm training for the day the Elders say that Deathwing will return to finish what he started so long ago." he says, clenching a fist.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:03 am

The tale seemed rather fantastical, but then again here he was traveling with a android trying to find her place in the world, followed by his own world which supposed origin story for all the races was some creator deity who then gave up their life to become the Great Tree that helped balance the planet.

"I can't say any of it sounds familiar to me." Barioth admitted. "I don't entirely believe in it, but supposedly my world and the native races that exist there were created by the Goddess Erena. Story says the task used up all her energy, and her last feat she became a giant tree that helps the planet. It's so massive it makes even the tallest buildings here look like a pick. Religious people can't seem to decide if she is dead or dormant."

He shook his head. "I personally just think its just an interesting origin story, myself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Bow laughs and claps Barioth on the back again "Of course it doesn't sound familiar. It's a legend from my dimension. Just like yours doesn't ring any bells for me." he says, good naturedly.

Clover turns to Bow, her eyes change a yellow color and dilate for a few seconda, then she turns to Barioth and does the samething, then her eyes change back to normal.

Bow looks at Barioth, confused "What just happened there?" he asks.

"I scanned both of you to determine if you both are, in fact, the same species or an entirely different race." she says.

Bow raises an eyebrow "And what did your scans show?" he asks.

Clover shakes her head "I deemed them, inconclusive. While the DNA does share some similarities in cartain areas, in others it's completely different." she points out.

"It's possible that you two may have once been the same race, but thousands of years of evolving on different paths, or other variables, have made you a different species." she says to Bow.

He nods "I see, I see..." he says in understanding "Much like dogs and wolves on this planet. They're different, but at the same time, they are the same. Just bigger, stronger, and more powerful. Like me." he says, flashing Clover a winning smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Barioth ignored the flirting going on, besides Clover being Clover would be indifferent to it or wouldn't really respond. He'd learn she(probably) didn't have emotions on his own if Clover didn't say anything or he did. . "True in most cases, but not always. The Irish Wolfhound did a good job with wolf population but the original breed is supposedly lost. The Anatolian Shepperd has even warded off Bears before. But you're right, and a exception to the rule doesn't prove anything. Just digressing."

"Are you hungry Bow? Before you ask, Clover doesn't need to eat." He explained.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Bow's smile gets even bigger "You bet I am! My kind can eat up to twice our body weight if we need to." he states.

"A survival instinct, no doubt. I would surmise that, like most reptiles, you can slow down your metabolic rate so that a 'big meal' will last you for weeks before you got hungry again." she says.

Bow nods "Right on the money, Honny. It's a very useful instinct for when winter hits on my planet. It doesn't effect us the same as it does reptiles, because we're not cold blooded, but it Does make it hard to find food." he points out

Bow looks over to Barioth "How are the winters on your planet? I can't imagin they'd be much better then ours." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:12 am

The other man mulled it over. "It really depends on where you go since we have a big, diverse planet. Some are very mild and others are extremely harsh; we have a lot of different enviorments. Because of that my kind have evolved to have different colors in our Draner form along with a natural born element they are intuned with. Like myself, my Draner form is red and I control fire."

He spied around a bit "I suppose we could go somewhere to eat. Unless you have objections Clover since you're trying to find a computer."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:42 am

Bow brightens up "Hey, how about that? My element is fire as well." he smacks Barioth on the back again "Maybe we really Are brothers." he chuckles.

Clover pays Bow little attention "We can go eat first, if it's something you wish to do. I can always find a computer afterwards." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Barioth spied around until he found something of interest, it seemed to be a buffet which worked just fine. If the man ate a lot he didn't want to burn holes in his budget, then again he probably had funds of his own. "Just wondering, how were you able to lock onto me so easily? Do you have some sort of energy sense?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:41 am

Bow nods "Yeah. Like I said, I had gone through special training and am now the strongest on my planet. Which included the ability to sense the life energies of most who are out there." he explains.

"You see, I am taking a break from my duties and was getting a feel of the land when I sensed the energy of another like myself. That's how I found ya." he says, puffing up with pride.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:34 pm

"It does sound like Ki sense then. A young friend of mine named Reizo uses it.." Barioth went to the counter to pay for their meal, with Clover not needing to eat it made things a bit cheaper. The only thing so far she had any interest in purchasing was clothes and that seemed more due to her old ones being in slightly bad shape.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:28 am

Bow nods, thinking. This couldn't be the same Reizo he knows. That guy said he'd never been to Earth before and Barioth looks like he's been here for a bit.

That was the problem with dimensional travel. Bow concluded, you never knew who anyone was talking about.

So he resided himself to eat his meal and at an all you can eat buffet, that was saying something. Though, they only had an hour to eat their fill.

Clover was waiting outside. No sense in wasting money on her, when she wasn't going to eat anything. So she took this time to study her systems and after looking quite closely at her hardware, she found that she could remotly access the net without a computer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:46 am

Barioth had no idea how much his new guest could eat, Draner ate a decent amount but it didn't sound like they ate Nearly as much as Bow's kind. It was his personal theory that is was due to their 'human' form being their default, thus they didn't need insane amount of energy to sustain themselves.

After they got this done and to a computer, he wasn't sure what they would be doing. Though, really traveling with a group of interesting misfits(himself included) wasn't too much different from back home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 am

Actually, after they finished with their meal, Clover informed them that she didn't need a computer any longer. But the information she was looking for would probably take some time for her to locate.

Bow had no problem with that. He had nothing better to do with his time and decided to stay with Clover, because she was hot and if it was one thing Bow liked, was hot things.

Clover was sitting, still getting use to her new found ability to surf the net without a computer, when she suddenly heard her internal warning system kick on.

She stands, which catches Bows attention, and staets looking around. Her eyes fall onto a pale man with black, feathered wings, in a dark red and black business suit, staring intently at her. It was the guy who attacked her from before!

Bow also noticed him and took note that he couldn't feel this guys energy. But the crazy in,his eyes told him one thing Very clearly "Oh look. The bad guy finally shows up." he says in a slightly smug tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Barioth frowned to himself when the intruder showed themselves, he knew who he was from reports of the ex hunters in the village. Apparently he was a rather infamous character with the Mystic authorities.

"If it isn't 'Lord' Amadeus. What do you want?" He doubted the man would start a fight in the middle of a crowded city, the man had to be smart to get free this long. If he recalled correctly, the embassy was here as well and fighting against opponents of unknown ability where the fight could draw out and draw that kind of attention would be reckless.

Then again, as stated the man was obviously insane. It was hard to say what they'd do though. He'd rather not fight in the middle of the city and drag civilians in danger. If a fight did break out, hopefully Bow could pull his weight.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Amadeus snears at the two of them "I am more then a match for You, dragon. I've killed creatures many times the size of one of your kind on my home world." he says, not a single care givem to the people wandering or staring.

"If I wanted to do so, I could kill you in less then a second. Giving you just enough time to realise you were dying by my hands." his focus shifts to Clover "However, you are not my intended victim this night." he says, his glowing, blood red eyes locked onto the android.

Cloves eyes him back "Interesting. I have files on the anatomy of Mystics, but there's little data why their eyes glow red when angered." she says, as if that was the only thing that mattered to her.

Amadeus smiles an insant smile "Come with me, Metal Maiden, and I shall tell you everything you wish to know about my kind." he offers his hand.

Clover shakes her head "I do not believe that would be a wise move on my part. As you made it clear in our last encounter that you wish to dismantle me and see how I operate." she points out.

Amadeus doesn't stop smiling as black energy rapidly gathers in his hand, until it's the size of a basketball. All in a second. "With this much energy, I could easily kill everyone in this area and not miss a wink of sleep. Come with me or I will use this." he threatens.

Bow takes a step forward, bluring and was gone! He suddenly appeared infront of Amadeus and was crouched down, then lashes out with his leg, knocking the Energy Bomb out of the insane Mystic's hand and shooting very high into the sky!

Bow also rapidly gathers Ki in his hand and throws it directly at the Energy Bomb, which was now safely beyond the buildings and both explode on impact with eachother. However, Bow's Ki blast was designed to angle the force of Amadeus's attack Only upwords and away from the city. This all took place within a few seconds.

Amadeus hisses something, but Bow strikes him with his palm, sending the insane Mystic flying backwards. Amadeus took this as an oppertunity to teleport (or Wing Walk, as they call it) away.

Bow pops his neck, sniffs, and turns to the others "I think we should get ourselves lost for the time being. It seems we attracted some local attention." he points to the police, who were making their way through a panicing crowd and heading towards the three of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:54 am

There were a literal million questions going on in Barioth's head. How had he known he wasn't human, much less seem to know the type of dragon he was? It was possible a few more of his kind had come to earth but they wouldn't have been common. They seemed rather arrogant, but that was to be expected of their type.

Though of course, soon as they ran into someone that was a threat; Bow in this case, they turned tail and ran. Typical. bulliess like Amadeus talked a big game, but they lost heart when fighting against a more powerful opponent.

"I completely agree. Let's go." Questions could come up later when they were somewhere else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:39 am

Bow wasn't so sure that loony was gone. Though he couldn't feel his energy, Bow could definitely tell someone's watching them. All his instincts were screaming that to him.

Still, they needed to go. So he takes off with the others. It was easy for Bow and Barioth to disappear into the crowd, but Clover was another matter.

Like most Mystics, Clover was wearing some rather flamboyant and 'standoutish' clothes, so it made identifying her quite easy and the fact that she didn't show up on the scanners and her apparent lack of basic Human common knowledge, flagged her as a Mystic.

And as such, the Mystic authorities from the consulate were called to deal with one of their own.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:24 am

It could have very well Amadeus spying on them this entire time which would explain a few things but not the others. When he found Clover she had been knocked out, why didn't he just do what he wanted then instead of this where something could go wrong?

The little scuffle with Amadeus had completely blew keeping a low profile out of the water. He Still had his armor and such so it wasn't like he didn't stand out on that front. Bow, was ironically probably the one to blend in the most.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Bow would have blended in the most, but he was the one who liked to stand out the most. Still, he knew the Mystics might be trouble for his brother and his girl, so he would have to distract them. While they were normally formidable to most, they were no match for Bow’s Z-Training. Still, Bow knew he wouldn’t have to hurt them, just stall them long enough for Barioth and Clover to get away.

He walks over to one of the guards ”Hey there fellas! Wow! Those are some fancy wings.” he says as he starts messing with the feathers of one of the guards wings. This annoys her and she turns to smack Bows hands away ”Sir! Please refrain from touching me!” she snaps ”To do so would be an insult to the Mystic Consulate and hindering my duties. Now please back off before we have you arrested!” she warns.

This only eggs Bow on even more ”What’s the matter, sweetheart? Afraid you both can’t take me by yourselves? Need to have the big, strong Humans handle the out of control Human-looking guy?” he asks, taunting he both of them.

To the Mystic guards woman's credit, she doesn’t fall for Bows taunts, but looks over to the police ”Kindly arrest this fool.” she says in a stern tone and the police move towards Bow. The other Mystic guard holds up a hand ”Wait!” he orders, then turns to his partner ”Sarah, what are you doing? This creature said he was ‘Human-like’ .” he says, pointing his lance at Bow, which causes Sarah to do the same.

Clover and Barioth were forgotten at this point, which was what Bow had intended from the beginning and he throws his hands up in mock surrender ”You got me! I’m not Human. I’m actually a big, fire breathing lizard who can fly!” he says in a loud voice, which gets a laugh from those around. Most just thought Bow was a crazy drunk looking for attention.

The police relax a bit, but he Mystic guards don’t, if anything, they take what Bow said even more serious ”If you would kindly call the Hunter Alliance, then clear the area. We shall keep this Creature here while they arrive.” he says.

The officer closest to Bow chuckles and takes Bows hands and moves them behind his back, cuffing him. Bow doesn’t resist. He did what he set out to do. Clover was nowhere to be seen ”You don’t have any authority here. This guy’s just a crazy drunk who needs to sleep it off.” the officer says as  he leads Bow away, who had a Huge grin on his face ”Call me later, okay?” he calls to the guardswoman.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum