The New Era

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The New Era - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Era

Post by Namey Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Clover nods "I understand what you're saying, as I'm sure you understand what I said as well." she says "To be denied that basic function, that choice of freewill, should I ever choose it, is the same as telling someone that they don't have the freewill to make their own decisions and should lt others decide for them." she explains "Where shall we sleep for the night?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:04 am

"There were some hotels we passed we could go into, we could go into the one that isn't as expensive as the others."
It would make the most sense and there was no money to spend insane amounts on simply spending the night somewhere.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:36 pm

Clover shakes her head "Money is no problem, remember?" she reminds Barioth. She recalled tha he didn't like to use money the way she got it, but now was not the time to be very picky in these situations, but Clover was sure he already knew that. He was, after all, a very smart man and, by modern standards, not too bad looking either.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:14 am

He didn't but they didn't exactly have a bunch of earth currency naturally so being picky wasn't something he could afford. On the bright side though he could potentially see Clover in a s state of undress again. Trying to be a gentleman or not, he still had the urges and desires any healthy person would have.

When they were done, he headed to the hotel in question. It wasn't super upscale nor was it a shack in the middle of nowhere but rather something in the middle. "Are you all right sharing a bed again or do you want your own?" He didn't mind either way, sleeping up close to an attractive young woman was nice, but could also have its downsides.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:21 pm

Clover looks over to Barioth and shakes her head, her golden locks dancing around her face again "I have no preference to either/or. The desired results are the same either way." she points out, leaving Barioth to choose.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Barioth decided on a single bed then, it was cheaper and neither of them seemed to mind as they had done it before. If she wanted to take a shower, she could first as he didn't mind. Plus since she seemed not to care if he saw her naked there was appeal there, too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Clover pays for their room. She Did wonder why they hadn't gotten a bigger room at a nicer hotel, they could certainly afford it, but she didn't say anything. They needed to keep a low cover until thei new IDs came in, which would be tomorrow. Then they could stand out as much as they wanted.

She heads to the bathroom after they get to the room. She wanted to take a shower and get to bed as soon as she could. She wanted to get up early tomorrow and get things set for their trip to Elysium. After locking the door, she strips down and gets under the shower spray. She looked at herself and, once more, wondered why whom ever made her, had made her anatomically correct. It's not like she could have children or anything or that her nipples could produce milk. As far as she could tell, she Had no mammary glands or other female organs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:49 am

Barioth did wonder why the people who made Clover had as they did but the only thing he could come up with is they had been trying to mimic organic life as close as they could. Though if that was the case, leaving the emotion part out was odd unless it was something they were unable to do naturally.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Clover comes out of the bathroom, her hair was still a bit wet. She was wearing a white sports bra and plain, white panties as she climbs into the bed "The bathroom is all yours. Please let me know if yu need any help with anything and I shall aid you to the best of my abilities." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:52 pm

"If I do I'll let you know, thank you." Barioth didn't want to take too long with a shower and get to bed as soon as possible. It didn't take him too long, he was dressed in shorts and a shirt this time, something simple and comfortable.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:53 pm

By the time Barioth was finished, Clover was already in bed. She wasn't asleep just yet, rather, she was waiting, almost patently, for Barioth. When he comes out of the bathroom, she looks him over "You are looking quite refreshed. Also, your body chemistry, from everything I've witnessed so far, would suggest that you are mildly excited and perhaps a little aroused for some reason." she observes "Or am I reading too much into what I am seeing?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:08 am

Barioth had always been a person of honesty being the best policy, though there were exceptions to it. "You're not wrong. It's just me reacting to you a bit because I find you attractive."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Clover nods to Barioth "Thank you. And you are quite handsome as well." she says in a neutral tone "Will sleeping in close proximity to me cause you to be uncomfortable n any way?" she asks "If so, I could always relocate to a different part of the room, or if you have another suggestion, I would be open to hearing it." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Barioth shook his head a bit. "Thank you, but I'll be fine. Its not that bad where I'll be uncomfortable and unable to sleep."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Clover nods "As you wish." she says as she hunkers down to sleep "Good night, then. Feel free to wake me if you should need anything." shesays, then closes her eyes, going into recharge mode.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:44 am

"Good night."

Barioth adjusted himself so he could get comfortable and get to sleep early, he was always up to exploring new places and meeting new people but it was always better in his mind to do it with others.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:03 pm

The next morning, Clover was gone from the bed. In fact, she was nowhere in the room. She Did, however, leave Barioth a note on the small table by the door...

*Barioth. I have gone out to pick up a few supplies and obtain our new identification cards. The room is paid up through the next day, just incase we require it for longer then planned. I shall return before noon. Should you leave before I return, leave me a message informing me where you had gone and when you plan on returning.*
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Barioth knew Clover could take care of herself to some extent even if she had never been in a fight she was still based off a Mystic in her design. He left a note of him going to grab something to eat at the nearby restaurant and he'd back around the same time, if not a bit sooner.

Unlike his lady friend he didn't have a high tech computer for a brain so he had to be more aware of where he was going and map it out properly so he didn't get lost.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:45 pm

Nothing eventful really happened, at least not this close to the Mystic Embassy, so when noon time comes rolling around, Clover comes walking back into the apartment with a few bags of clothing and a few other amenities.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:15 pm

Barioth was there waiting for her when Clover came back. "Welcome back. What did you pick up?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 pm

The android sets the bags down "I had bought us some new clothing as well of some basic amenities, like toiletries and some packaged food." she explains as she starts talkin things out of the bags "I feel I should inform you that what is editable to Mystics can be deadly to other races. So until I know what is safe for you to consume, it is better safe, rather than sorry." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:08 pm

"If it helps, any food that is safe for a human is fine with my kind from experience. " He had no idea any of the food was actually dangerous but it was good to keep in mind. Clover didn't need to eat, drink or anything so that part was out of the way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Clover nods "hat does heal. Would it be safe to assume that what foods that are dangerous for Humans are also dangerous to your kind as well?" she asks as she hands Barioth his new ID. They were now ready to head to Elysium.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:58 pm

"In my experience, it seems to be. Not with everything of course but there's some decent overlap. My kind Actually didn't have the dragon-like form until later. It's said to be granted to us, my form now is our 'true' form. I don't but it being granted by some divine being like the stories but the scholar in me finds the transition to this smaller form to my other a bit too out there to occur naturally. Maybe that explains the food part."
Barioth said but shrugged. "But I'm over thinking it. I'm ready to leave when you are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Clover nods "Then let us be off." she says as she packs everything in a pair of reusable bags and heads out. Check out doesn't take long at all, as Clover did everything online. The only thin they needed to do was turn in their key card and they were off.

It didn't take them long to get to the Embassy and while security was quite tight, Clover had long since hacked into it and had their arrival already scheduled. So all they really needed to do, was let the guards inspect their bags and make sure they didn't have any weapons on their person. It took almost an hour, but before too long, they were on their way to Elysium.

((I guess both are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum: