Coming Home.

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Coming Home. - Page 5 Empty Re: Coming Home.

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Lee had decided that it would be in their best interest if someone else knew how to pilot the ship, incase something were to happen to him and he was unable to do so, at least that wouldn't be in a jam. It helped that Key knew much of how to pilot already and the fact that she catches on quickly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Akina had went to her 'office' while Kate went to her room to do some reading as they waited. It had overall been a pretty pleasant day and she had met some charming people along the way. That was the sort of thing she had in mind for their journey, but she knew it wouldn't be pleasant Everywhere. After all, it was Alus, so it was sorta a given.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:10 pm

It wasn't long until Key comes flying back. She was looking a bit tired as she heads to her room. A bit later Lee comes back. He heads to his room, gets the same case and heads to Key's room. After a about five minuets he comes back out, case in hand, and heads back to his room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Kate really did worry about Key at times, her condition mainly. So far there had been no type of cure in sight, the only hope seemed to be the Eldarians. And if They failed, she wasnt too sure. There were two other options. One if maybe she could ask Jason if anyone could fix her health issues, or two the dragonballs.

Of course, since Will had them she didn't have a chance in all hell so the second was already out. Still, she was determined to help Key regardless.

For now, it was just time to get some sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Morning was upon them before anyone knew it and Lee and Key were up early, getting some training in. As Lee liked to say 'Especially in a time of peace, do you want to keep your skills at their sharpest!'.

Key asked him what he meant by that and he said 'Because in times of war, you're constantly fighting, sharpening and honing your skills. In peace times, you often have nothing to keep yourself as sharp as you were when you were fighting.'.

That's why it's important to keep training and even more so when in a time of peace. So, they were up, getting in some training before breakfast.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Kate got up early in the morning, but as usual it seemed the two Sayains had beaten her to the punch. So with that in mind she tracked Key's Ki signature and followed it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Key and Lee were high in the sky, duking it out. Lee motions for Key to stop as he sees Kate and comes flying down to meet her "Morning. What's on your mind?" he asks.

Key flies down a few seconds later "How are you today?" she asks Kate.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Kate smiled at Key. "I'm good, thank you. How about you two? Get some decent training in? I'm going to join you guys next time, dad said even Alusarian's lose power if they stay idle too long. And you never know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Lee looks at her quizzically "You never know what?" he asks. Before she could answer, Lee suddenly tenses up and spins around, ready to attack just as some people appear out of nowhere!

He relaxes when he sees who it is. It was only Joseph's friend, Jason and it looked like a young lady was with him as well.

The young lady looks around and spots Key and Lee "Oh boy! More Saiyans!" she says enthusiastically, but was stopped by Jason "Ah man...fine." she says, sounding disappointed.

Jason steps forward "Hello again, Lee. It's been sometime." he says, then nods to Key "It's good to see you're...in good health." he says the last part a bit slowly.

Then he focuses on Kate "And look at you, Kate. You've grown up into quite the beautiful young lady. It's good to see you again, kiddo." he says with a smile.

He drags the somewhat half shut off young lady over "I would like you all to meet my daughter, Michelle. Michelle, these are also my friends. Lee, Key and Kate." he says, motioning to each in turn.

Michelle waves to them "Hello. It's nice to meet you all." she says in a slightly sedate tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:43 pm

Kate was Really surprised to see Jason here, but it was a nice one at that. "Nice to see you again! And nice to meet you Michelle."

There was a brief pause. "Uh, before you go Jason would it be all right if I talked to you in private?" Jason would probably already know what it was anyway. But regarldess she wanted to say something before she forgot.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Jason nods "Sure thing." he starts off with Kate, pauses and turns to Michelle "No fight!" he orders.

Michelle gets an innocent look on her face 'W-what? Me, fight? N-no. I would nev- I wouldn't do something like That!" she says, trying her best to sound insulted.

Jason eyes her, then turns and starts off with Kate. Michelle, on the other hand, grins at Key and Lee "He didn't say anything about no Sparring." she says as she scoots over to the two Saiyans.

Jason stops over with Kate "So what's on your mind, Kiddo?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Kate turned to Jason. "It's about Key. I'm worried about her, you know about her, uh condition. Sure the medicine works but what if it ever stops working? Plus she has to take it everyday, so if something pops up stopping her from taking it, it could be dangerous. I just..almost get the feeling its lessening its effect, sorta like the body building a tolerance to it and it scares me. Dad has his friends trying to find something, but if they don't I'm not sure."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Jason frowned "The Eldarians, yes. They are some of the Best geneticists in the galaxy, there's no doubt about that. But their efforts won't bare fruit. Not in the way you would want it to." he says.

"You see, Cooler wanted only The Best when it came to his genetic circus. So he searched all over to find The Best and I mean ALL over. The ones who made Key and all the others like her, were the Chozo and make no mistake, they Are the best." he explains.

"Contrary to popular belief, the Chozo didn't all die on Talon 4, or SR-388, or Zebes. In fact, there's a colony of them on a planet called Elysia. Cooler found them and made a deal with them. Protection in exchange for their loyalty and research in genetics." he states.

"The Chozo are some of 'The First Ones', as are the Luminoth of the Planet Aether and the Alimbic Cluster. When I say 'First Ones', I mean they have been around flying the stars for millions of years.." he explains a bit of back story.

Then he shakes his head "But you fears are correct. Key's body is building up a resistance to the medicine that she's talking. The only thing that can be done without finding the Chozo or fighting Will for the Dragon Balls, is asking the Eldarians to make a stronger medicine for Key to take. However, that's only a temporary solution at best." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Kate was silent for a moment. "What about in your new home dimension? Just like there's always someone stronger, there's always someone more advanced. If not..then we're going have to find some Chozo. And Will, we'll there's no way I could beat them if even you and dad can't."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Jason nods "This, is my home dimension. Jack's dimension has people that can get the job done, for sure, and I have no doubt that Lee and Dino could get the job done as well." he says.

"As for Will, although we might be stronger, Will's just too damned skilled. He's had over a few Thousand life times to hone his skills and that's Without the Infinity Gems." he points out.

"I believe your best bet is to find the Chozo on planer Elysia. If you can kick Cooler's men off their planet, I have no doubts the Chozo would be willing to help you." he states.

Then he frowns thinking "Though, you probably won't be getting there too quickly in the Heap you're floating around in now. I would strongly suggest a bigger ship. Maybe one where you could dock your smaller one and use that as a landing shuttle or, crazy thought, as a survey ship." he suggests "If nothing, you could always put in storage in the U.S.S.R."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:51 pm

We'll that was something. "Could I get some coordinates to this Elysia place?" Kate asked, pulling out some data pad. "And..what is the U.S.S.R?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Jason blinks. He could have swore they knew about it out here "Universal Subspace Storage and Retrieval. It's exactly what it sounds. You put a special tab on an item and it goes into subspace for storage and you can call it back out whenever is safest." he says "It's a paid membership that gets you ten tabs of assorted size to start and you can order more if you need to." he explains "As for Elysia, Lee knows it's coordinates." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Kate put the pad away. "Okay, I guess I'll have to sign up for it. If I could get it done now, Key won't have to go All the way back to Vegeta and we could make some decent time there. I want to get a better ship and get there as soon as possible..though I've never been in a Actual fight before." She said slowly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Jason tosses his phone to her "Call that number and set up an account with a payment option and they'll get your U.S.S.R. Starter Kit to you in a few hours." he says.

"As for any actual fighting, you probably don't want to hear this, but Lee is the only one with Actual fighting experience. Key's never left Vegeta, so she's never been in an Actual fight either." he points out.

"Just follow Lee's instructions and you'll be fine. One other thing, if you're getting a bigger ship, would you take Michelle with you? I believe you'll find her skills to be acceptable." he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Kate thought about it before shrugging. "Sure, I don't see why not." She then looked at the phone before getting to work, she was a young woman with a mission in mind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:51 pm

Jason nods his thanks "Now all that's left is to break up Michelle's fight with Lee and Key so I can tell her the news." he says as he heads over to where he left Michelle.

And of course, she wasn't there. Instead, she was in the air with Key and Lee and from the looks of it, they were fighting. He knew his daughter loved fighting, but come on, this was getting ridiculous.

He looks at her and she freezes "AHHH!!" she yells in surprise and stops fighting at once. Both Lee and Key stop as well and Michelle floats down "H-hi dad. That was a bit loud don't ya think?" she asks as she rubs her temples.

Jason looked displeased "Young lady, What did I just get through telling you?" he asks in a stern tone.

Michelle looks a bit sheepish "Um, not to fight and, uh, I Actually Wasn't fighting. I was sparring. You know, getting to know my new friends?" she says, sounding unsure.

Jason gets an evil grin "Well then, you'll have Plenty of time to 'Get to know them', as you're now Going along with them!" he says, sounding evil and pissed at the same time.

Lee tilts his head a bit "She's coming with us?" he asks "Well, we do have one open room and as long as she doesn't have too much stuff, we should be good on space." he says nodding "We can also work on teaching her the fine art of self control while we travel." he points out.

Jason nods "And this is where I take a step back and give the floor to Kate." he says as he looks to the young Alusarian "All yours Kiddo." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:09 am

Kate wasn't too sure, she wasn't used to being in the forefront like this so it made her nervous. Still, nothing but to do it and it was all for Key's sake so she could endure it.

"We're getting a bigger ship with even more passenger slots, so room won't be an issue."
She doubted anyone else would be coming but you never knew at this rate. "I just got through with the U.S.S.R so we could store the old ship there when we get our new one that way Key won't have to go all the way back."

"More importantly, I have a lead to help Key from Jason." She didn't say what it was out of respect for her friend, if she wished to share it was on her, but really the Only person who didn't know was Michelle but still. "I'm not sure if you heard of them, but it ties with a race called[color=violet] the Chozo on a planet called Elysia. The bad news, is of course they're under Cooler's men control. So if we get there, we'll have to fight through them but once done they'd be willing to help. That is if no one has objections going."[/color]
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:28 am

Lee was silent through Kate's presentation of their plan and when she finished is when he decided to speak up "You should know that the Chozo are a valuable asset to Cooler, so chances are that he'll have some of his best there." he points out.

Jason nods "And when you manage to take the planet, there's a very good chance that Cooler himself will show up to reclaim it or he might figure that if He can't have it, no one else will either and blow the entire planet up." he points out as well.

Lee frowns at something "And it seems I'll be the only one with Actual kombat experience and I'm far and away the strongest out of the four of us, so I'll be doing most of the fighting." he states "Should I fall, it'll be up to you three to finish the job for me."

Jason nods again "So, I leave this up to you four to decide on if you want me to tag along for this mission or are you all confident enough to get this taken care of by yourselves?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Akina was getting things in order for breakfast, she was also getting ready to go with Kate and the others to pick them out a bigger ship. What she didn't expect was to see Ayda along one of the maids coming along.

"The young one wanted to see you." They bowed a bit before leaving out the room.

Kate shook her head. "It would be foolish and shortsighted to say no if Cooler becomes involved. Not to mention, the Chozo would still be reluctant to help because Cooler would just come back if he's not taken care of. Even without that, I'm trying to be practical and get everyone out in one piece."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:57 pm

Lee was thinking things over. He Knew Jason was strong, but he still didn't know How strong he really was. Lee could never sense his energy and it can't be detected by a scouter either. He looks over to Michelle. His daughter was the same way.

Even though he didn't know how strong Jason was, he knew how strong Joseph is and more importantly, he knew how strong Cooler and his men were.

Lee nods "I believe it would be wise if you came along for this mission." he says. Unlike most other Saiyans, Lee knew the cost of letting his foolish Saiyan Pride override his better judgement.

Michelle nods "And miss out on the chance to see my dad kicking some baddie butt? You got to be joking! Of course I want him to come along." she says, enthusiastically.

Jason nods "A majority vote. I'll tag along on this mission and if you need my help, just let me know and I'll take care of it." he says "There's something else we need to consider." he says.

Michelle blinks, a bit confused "What's that?" she asks.

"It's the fact that Cooler's men might attack the Chozo if we try to break his grip on that planet, isn't it?" Lee asks and Jason nods.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next