Waiting

2 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Waiting - Page 7 Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:23 pm

"So, they want Naomi because once the virus takes effect Naomi will get a very large boost in power?" Calvine asked thinking to himself. "I guess that makes sense. So that's one thing answered. On a side note, been wanting to ask, what the heck is a Heartless?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:56 pm

Ness nods "Something like that. She spent about ten years in cryo stasis until she stabilized, so things are relatively new to her. Naomi's body, I believe, is still adapting to the virus, but you're right. If left on her own, she might one day become the strongest Zoanthrope on this planet." he explains.

He than throws Calvine a sideways glance "You have an expert on Heartless working for you, why don't you go ask her." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:53 pm

"I'll do it later when I see them again." Calvine said. "Anyway short of brainwashing her, even if this virus does take effect it won't do them any good from what little I know of her. They probably want to use Naomi as a weapon."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Ness shrugs "Maybe, but my money's on that they'll just terminate her and harvest her blood and organs for study. They've done such things before, of course there's no proof of any of this." he says, grumbling the last part.

"If they are such an evil force, why do we not simply attack them?" Cedrick asks "They have genetically and cybernetically augmented soldiers, sure. However, I doubt any of them can stand against the combined might and firepower of your two mechs." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:12 pm

Calvine scowled a bit before listening in on what Cedrick said. "We'll, for me its kinda tricky. If I just go up and bust up Tylon and its found out its me it won't be good. Tylon on the surface has a good record and PR so do the math. I take them out and my company goes down the tubes both its actually existence and its budding public relations. So while I Am of course going to do something, I have to be careful about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Cedrick nods slowly "I see. 'It is nothing personal. It is just business." she says in an even tone "So your company is worth more to you then the life of one innocent woman and taking down a company who is known to have been experimenting on countless others. Understood." she says.

Ness frowns "Back off Cedrick. We all have our values and while I know Calvine would have been the first to call his mech, he's got a family to think of as well as a bunch of employees who count on him. Besides, I don't think it's wise to just smash in and level the place. If we do go after Tylon, we need to use stealth and get the information we're after first." he explains.

Cedrick nods slowly "I believe I do understand. I shall be the one to act, while you two stay up there." she says, sounding slightly upset as a swirl of fire engulfs her and she teleports away!

Ness sighs "Well, shit...." he mumbles, than turns to Calvine "You'll have to forgive her. She was just upset and she's having a hard time expressing it." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:40 pm

Calvine shrugged. "If I got upset everytime someone disagreed or blew up at me I wouldn't be here. When I was more hot headed I'd just go with 'level the place and be done with it' but I learned a long time ago even the best intentions can have really bad side effects if you don't think about the consequences with them. Stealth, that's something we can definitely do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Ness nods "That's something we're going to have to do. That is, if Cedrick doesn't beat us to the punch. I have a feeling that she's going to get Anita and Kitt and try to storm the Tylon headquarters." he mumbles.

"If she does that, I don't think we'll be able to stop her. Though, in truth, we might even be able to use that to our advantage and slip in unnoticed." he says, as he goes about thinking.

"You know..." he starts slowly "I think I may have something that may work...or at least, I know of something that'll work. Either Optical Stealth Camouflage or OctoCamo." he says, looking to Calvine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Calvine was down with that, but he was thinking. "So do we have that right now or is it something we have to build? If its the later, with Cedrick we might not have the time before they make their move."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:06 pm

Ness shrugs as he jerks a thumb to his backpack "I actually have both right now. OctoCamo is something that Ultra-Tech made and is distributing for public sale. Stealth Camo is something very different and not available to the general public." he says "So, when do you want to leave?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:43 pm

The former street fight had to think. "I want to leave as soon as possible and get this done. The quicker we do it, the quicker we ensure Naomi and Cadmus are safe. But with KOS-MOS there, if her busted up state generates as much energy as Borg Cube, they'll be more then fine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Ness nods "Good point. I'll have KOS-MOS head to Cadmus and Naomi's apartment." he says as he eyes Calvine "You know, I could most likely handle this by myself. You should be with your family...out someplace public, where people know you." he suggests.

"Plausible deniability is a powerful tool. In fact, I suggest that you call the police right after we're finished here and let them know what 'A group of extremists' are planning." he says.

"If they ask how you got this information, you tell them that you deal in advanced technology and that they should put the pieces together on their own." he says with a shrug "Just leave any mention of me out of it. That'll stop Cedrick from attacking."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Calvine nodded a bit. "I guess I'll head to New York while this is going on. Anything else before I go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:06 pm

Ness smacks Calvine on the shoulder "Relax man. Everything'll work out in the end." he says with a confident smile "I doubt Kitt will go along with Cedrick if he knows he'll be asked to hurt people. Anita, on the other hand, she tends to let her emotions get the better of her when it comes to Tylon." he says.

"The last time she encountered Tylon, she blew up the complex she was in, as well as her two closest friends Adell and Monica. If it weren't for outside forces, they probably would have been badly hurt." he explains "In Anita's defense, she Was possessed by an angry spirit at the time." he says, shrugging.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:22 pm

"I guess we'll see how it goes out. I'll catch you later then man. If anything comes up, you know how to contact me."
Calvine shoved his hands into his pockets and went on his way.

(Calvine is out I guess)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Ness heads back to the warehouse "Hey KOS-MOS, I need a favor of you." he calls to the android "I need you to go to the same location as Kitt and guard the people there from any Tylon goons. One's named Cadmus and the other is Naomi." he says as he goes to work on Calvine's armor.

KOS-MOS nods "Understood." she says as she heads out. It doesn't take her long to get to where Kitt was. An old Trans Am is kinda hard to miss. The android knocks on the door where she detected life that met with the information she was given.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:04 pm

Cadmus wondered who was behind the door, if it was the enemy they wouldn't have knocked. Still he was the first to open the door, seeing a rather strange but attractive woman behind the door. "Can I help you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:24 pm

The android sizes Cadmus up and takes a scan of the area, confirming there was a female in the room "I am KOS-MOS. I have been sent to provide back up to Kitt, should it become necessary." she says in a straight forward tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Cadmus blinked a bit..he guessed that make sense. The woman in front of him didn't really look like much but he knew better then to judge someone by their looks. "We'll, thanks. Where is Kitt at anyway?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:42 pm

KOS-MOS looks towards the window "Kitt is the black vehicle outside your window." she says and sure enough, there was an old, unassuming, black Trans Am parked outside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Cadmus still found it strange, but he had seen all sorts of odd things on his travels as is. There was something about KOS-MOS that seemed..off. Not in the bad way, just different and it wasn't just her looks. "If you don't mind me asking, are you a cyborg?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 10:32 pm

KOS-MOS looks over to Cadmus "No. I am a Special Humanoid Anti-Gnosis Annihilation Weapon. I was developed by Kevin Winnicot and Shion Uzuki at Vector Industries first R&D division." she says.

She looks out the window "Confirmed, Kitt. Report in if you require assistance." she says as the car starts off and heads out "Kitt is going to scout the area for any hostile activity." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 9:13 am

Cadmus wasn't sure about any of that, he had never heard of Vector Undustries or this Gnosis. "Huh. I haven't heard of either of those. Where is this Vector Industries?" If she was advanced as she appeared he wondered why he hadn't heard of them until now, much less Gnosis. Maybe she was a android made by aliens for all he knew.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2015 7:31 pm

KOS-MOS looks over to Cadmus "That is not surprising. The reason for this is because, according to my data, this isn't my dimension and time of origin." she says.

Naomi blinks a bit in confusion "What a second, are you saying that you're from another reality? And from the future at that?" she asks in disbelief.

KOS-MOS nods "That's correct. Apparently I was brought here by a psychokinetically created space-time portal. I have memory corruption and can not recall certain events of my past." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 10:53 am

Cadmus frowned slightly. "If it was years earlier, I'd be a bit more skeptical but after all the stuff I've seen and been through it doesn't sound that far fetched."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum