Can You Build Them?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can You Build Them? Empty Can You Build Them?

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Lee and Dino's was a pain in the ass.

It was something Calvine knew already, but he was hoping they'd be in this time for the certain..project he had in mind. He had brought a bunch of the money he had saved up and after checking things out with his wife and making sure he got Everything in order. If they were in it would help a lot, if not then it would be another set back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Can You Build Them? Empty Re: Can You Build Them?

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:27 pm

"They aren't there, as per freaken usual." Ness says as he lands next to Calvine "Hey buddy! Long time no see." he says "Listen, I think we might have a problem." he starts "I'm sure you read about The Borg at Starfleet Academy. right? Well, I Think, one of them might be here." he says slowly, knowing the obvious question would come up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Calvine closed his eyes for a long moment before opening. "Wonderful. On both accounts..maybe I'll try later. Again. What I had in mind is a bit out of my area at least for now. I'll do what I can to help."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Ness was a bit relieved that was what Calvine's response was. In a situation such as this, one would normally ask how they got to this dimension in the first place.

"Okay, get out your tricorder and scan around. You should lock onto a massive energy spike that's part organic and part robotic." he says "I'm not one hundred percent certain it's Borg, but better safe than sorry, right?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:51 pm

Calvine nodded and got the tricorder out. "Since Lee and Dino are about as reliable as the wheather I'll ask you. How much do you know about robotics and organic techology, far as making them and the like? Of course it'll wait until this is dealt with but you're probably wondering what the heck I'm trying to make."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Ness shrugs "I know plenty on both. What I didn't learn from Starfleet, I picked up from many other different worlds and dimensions." he says, looking over his reading "That's odd...The signal hasn't moved since it arrived." he mumbles "You would think that if it were Borg, it would be trying to establish a collective and reach the main collective in the Delta Quadrant. But this is just, staying put..." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Calvine nodded a bit. "Good. Maybe you can help once this is settled down. Maybe its not. But it still worries me if its unknown because it could be just about anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Ness nods "Well, whatever it is, it's got to be better then the last creature. A world eating dragon named Alduin." he mumbles "We need to track this energy to it's point of origin." he says "Do you have any computers at your building that can link up with the tricorder to track this energy?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:53 pm

Calvine frowned. "Wait. So more things have been popping up at earth? And yeah, at the main branch in Tokyo."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Ness nods "Yes..." he says slowly "And this probably won't be the last either..." he says in a low tone "That's too far. Okay, I'll have to track it myself and I'll let you know what it is." he says as he lifts into the air "If it's something I don't think I can handle, I'll come and get you." he says "By the way, what are you trying to build?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:13 pm

Calvine wondered what exactly it was, but he'd found out soon enough. "An android. If you wanna be more technical, a very advanced gynoid. Part protection of my family, and part employee's. It's a lot more then that though, I'll fill you in the details of what I'm getting at when you get back.. Try to stay safe out there man, all right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Ness was very doubtful that Calvine would be able to build an android. Starfleet had tried for years, Decades and the only android that was ever made was Data and Lore. He knew Calvine knew this too, which was, he figured, is why he wanted Lee and Dino's help.

Ness gives Calvine the thumbs up "Hey! It's me, remember? he says "Oh, one more thing, keep your communicator handy. I'll keep you updated from it." he then takes off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:34 pm

"Got it buddy!" Calvine watched them leave before focusing back at the task at hand. He was kind of up a creek, he couldn't make them himself so it really only left Lee and Dino's, and now Ness. He said he was good at it so maybe they could come up with something. ..Though he wouldn't be doing much by tossing the ideas around, Ness would be the building. Just like the first time with that battle suit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:42 pm

It was about an hour later when Ness contacts Calvine "Hey buddy. I found the source of the energy spike. It's a badly damaged android." he says "She seems to be in stand by mode, given the amount of energy she's still giving off. I'm going to see about bringing her back to Lee and Dino's." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Calvine replied after a moment. "That's..kinda a freaky concidence. All right man I'll be waiting."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:00 am

"Should this come as a surprise?" Ness asks over the com "Remember, we live for dealing with things like coincidence." he says. One could tell that Ness was loving this!

It was much less time for Ness to get back, than it was when he had left. Because now, he wasn't looking for anything. Ness comes flying back to Lee and Dino's, the target of his search floating behind him. It was just as he said, it was a damaged Android.

Ness touches down and sets the android down as well "There's no doubt about it. This is what I was reading." he says "She looks badly beat up too." he pulls out his phone "Time to give Lee and Dino a call." he says with a sneer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 am

"Good luck with that..." Calvine mumbled as he looked at the damaged android. "Looks like she's been through hell. Hey Ness, can you tell if they have a soul or not? Like your friend Kitt? You mistaken her for borg, so she's organic and robotic."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:25 am

Ness sneers again "Oh, Lee and Dino and I have a special arrangement. You see, I once bought something from them and they assured me up and down that it would do as I asked and guess what?" he asks "Their device, you know the ones that they Guarantee won't ever wear out or break? Well, it broke and after the first use too." he explains.

"They fixed it and Guaranteed that it wouldn't break again, saying that they 'Fixed the problem!' and you know what? It Broke Again!" he says.

Ness holds up the phone "So they gave me my money back and this phone, saying that if I Ever needed Anything for Whatsoever, all I had to do was give them a call." he says as he dials a number and waits.

"Guess who?" he asks "Nailed it in one. I have a badly damaged android that I would like your Help with fixing." he says "...That's right...I'm at your shop in Jersey...Yes That dimension...fine. See you in a bit. Byyyeee!" Ness says before he hangs up.

He clears his throat and looks to Calvine "They'll be here in a bit." he says simply "I would need to look into her eyes to see if she has a soul or not. Why do you ask?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:28 am

Calvine shook his head. "I asked, simply because that would make her damage even more troubling. It's one thing for a object to be damaged that bad, its another when its an actual person in their own way. Just curious, what did you buy from them?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:38 am

Ness nods to what Calvine said about the android "I bought a device that would help me stabilize my PK Vortexes. Allowing me to go where and whenever I wanted to. But the thing would always short out after the first use." he explains "They said, and these are their words, 'I have energy unlike any they've seen before.' and so, this deal was made." he says with a shrug.

The ' ee's ork S op' light flickers on and the sign in the front door that says 'Closed' flips over to 'Open'. Ness nods "Right. Let's go." he says as he hefts the android and heads in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:41 am

Calvine went to follow. "Energy like they haven't seen before? I'm confused. Powerful Physics shouldn't be that rare where they haven't encountered it enough. Physic energy all runs off the same stuff right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:53 am

Ness shakes his head "Not entirely. There are some who have the energy within them, like me. There are others who get their energy from a outside source." he says "My PK abilities? They are Actually a Skill that anyone can learn with the right training. However, for reasons I can't really go into, they're classed as a Power." he points out.

Dino was waiting for them "This is the and-. No, the gynoid. Interesting." he says as he pulls out a strange scanner "Well, well. This is certainly different." he says, motioning for Ness to follow him to the back room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 am

"All right if I come?" He asked Dino, noticing a notable lack of his brother but he was likely busy at the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 am

Dino shrugs "If you must." he says as he leads Ness into the famous 'Back Room'. In this room, which was Much bigger then the outside of the building would suggest, many marvels of technology and science awaited!

Right now, however, it was set up for repairs and upgrades for artificial persons. Lee was standing by an operation table, all scrubbed up with green surgical gloves on "Okay, just put her on the table and the two of you wait somewhere else." Lee says as Ness sets the gynoid on the table.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:16 am

Calvine nodded and motioned for Ness to follow. "I'm kinda wondering of a few things. So there's robotics and organic would that classify them technically as a cyborg? Though I'm not sure that classifcation counts if its not someone who was originally completely organic and got 'upgraded' as it were. You're far more knowledebale on this subject then me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum