Dawn of the First Day!

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Dawn of the First Day! - Page 10 Empty Re: Dawn of the First Day!

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:50 pm

"They're fabolous!" Kylie said which caused Vira and Nikki to giggle and Hiromi to look amused.

"I like the style, I can't complain." Hiromi said.

Nikki nodded. "Me and Vira were talking about that moments ago, we like the style here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Jennifer chuckles lightly "Yes, flamboyant and colorful is something we Mystic certainly know how to pull off." she says "Well, I believe your dresses will be ready early tomorrow, so I'll have to bring you all back, that way any last minuet fixes can be made." she says.

She looks around slightly "So, what do you all think of the Grand Hall?" she asks. This gained the notice of the maids in the room, but they didn't stop working.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:11 pm

"It actually reminds me when I was younger. My father was a minor Lord in Japan in the old days, though it wasn't as we'll, grand." H
iromi finished.

"I like it too, but I noticed a odd lack of guards. Why is that?"
Vira asked Jennifer, not knowing many of the maids were in disguise.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Jennifer looks around "Oh, well, Capitol City is a very safe place. One of the safest in all Elysium one might say." she says with a tiny hint of pride, but she hid it well "Also, there are plenty of guards." she says with a nod to the maids "They're the Elite Guard. The best in all Elysium."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Kylie's eyes widened a bit. "Oh, that's so cool."

Hiromi smiled a bit. "So hiding in plain sight? That's rather clever, I suppose that's why all the guards chosen were female around here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Jennifer nods with a smile "That and women make better warriors then most men." she nudges Hiromi "Am I right?" she asks with a chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:19 pm

Hiromi smiled. "In some respects and visa versa."

Kylie perked up slightly. "How come you never taught me how to fight Hiromi? I asked before."

The Dog Demon gently patted the small vampire's head. "Because, little one's like yourself shouldn't have to worry about it. Fighting may sound cool but its not all its cracked up be. We fight so those like you don't have to, but if you're determined enough when you're older maybe that'll change."

Nikki was all right if any of her daughters learned to fight, but she didn't want either to make a career of or focus on it. Her husband had been a warrior and incredibly powerful but he had still died so the fear of that happening to either of precious girls scared her. Vira was a grown woman now of course, but to her she would always be her baby girl.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Jennifer said nothing. On Elysium, everyone was taught to defend themselves and taught about how to properly and wisely use their abilities. To an extent. It was guards who got the serious training and it was them who had the burden battle and as Hiromi said, it was all so others would never know that burden.

Much like Nikki, Jennifer's father was also a guard. A retired general now. It was he, who inspired Jennifer to join the guards and she had worked to the ranks of Elite Guard. Her father was so proud of her. That, to her, made everything she had gone through, worth it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:41 pm

"I was wondering something, how long have you been part of the guards Jennifer?
" Nikki asked the young Mystic woman.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:02 am

This snapped Jennifer out of her thoughts "Huh?" she says slightly startled by the question "Oh, well, I've been in the guards now for a little over seven hundred years and I've been an Elite Guard for...three hundred, almost four hundred years." she says.

"It was slow most of those years, only needing to deal with Outcasts, but when Yue, the former Lord Arch Bishop, started to become paranoid about Earth, things were getting a bit too tense in the Grand Hall." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Hiromi softly sighed to that. "Politics. It's something I never cared about but its not something one can escape from completely if they live in any type of civlization."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Jennifer shrugs "As a soldier, I don't deal with politics. As a bodyguard, I still don't deal with them. I keep Espen safe so He can deal with the politics." she says with a sly grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:02 pm

"True enough I suppose." Hiromi left it there.

Vira looked to Hiromi then back to Jennifer. "Um, if you don't mind me asking what do you think of Espen?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:04 pm

Jennifer shrugs "He's got a good head on his shoulders and really knows what needs to be done when it comes to helping others." she says simply "Why do you ask?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Vira shook her head. "Nothing much. Just, since I've known Espen since I was a child and your his other bodyguard I've only known recently, I try to make it a habit to get to know them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:58 pm

Jennifer nods. Makes sense in a way. However, she wasn't Always going to be Espen's bodyguard. She suspected that's what Rosa was going to be doing in a bit and she would be reassigned to someone else or maybe she would be stationed back here, her home. Only the future would tell for certain and one thing you could count on, is the future holding onto it's secrets.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:27 pm

There Had been another reason, and that was to see if there was anything more between them. The simple reason being Vira had learned through people like her father and Kiro that life was always a fleeting thing. You never knew when your time was up, and if you had something you cared about to hold onto it.

As far as she can tell, Jennifer and Espen just considered each other friends. Though Espen was always good at hiding stuff when he wanted to even if he didn't realize it, he was in politics after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:42 am

Jennifer nods to the group "Well, it was nice talking with you all, but for the moment, I've got duties I must see to." she says "I'll see you all in a bit. See if you can get a tour of the Grand Hall, in the mean time." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:20 pm

Hiromi rather liked that idea. "I don't think that would be a bad idea. You take care of yourself out there."

"Bye Jennifer!"
Kylie called.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:42 pm

Jennifer waves as she heads out. One of the maids walks over to the group "Forgive me, but I could help but over hear you mention a tour of the Grand Hall." she says "If you wouldn't mind, I would like to give you the tour you spoke of, if there are no objections." she offers, smiling at them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:49 pm

Nikki nodded with a small smile. "Thank you, we would happily apperciate it. Lead the way, please."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:46 pm

As the maid leads the group on a tour of the Grand Hall, she turn to them "Oh, my name is Joy, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you all and welcome to the Grand Hall." she says, a Bit late, but better late then never.

The Grand Hall seemed to have everything and in large proportions. There was an art gallery, a gym, a massive kitchen, an even bigger library, a hedge maze, an armory as well as a smithy, there was even a private theater.

Alister comes walking up "Ah! Ladies, welcome." he says with a smile "So, how are you liking the Grand Hall so far?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Hiromi made a mental note to visit the library when she was wandering around later in her spare time. In the mean time she was content to just let Joy lead them around the Grand Hall.

When Alister came Nikki smiled at him. "A lot, thank you. Everyone has been very nice and pleasant so far. It seems to have a bit of everything from the looks of it. It has a bit of something for everyone. Hiromi was most interested in the library. me and Vira the theater. And Kylie..a bit of everything." She said a bit amused.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Alister nods with a smile "Yes, there's something for almost everyone here." he says "Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything scheduled for the theater, though you're more than welcome to use it yourselves." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:28 pm

"I would appreciate that, thank you. I believe Espen told you me and Vira were interesed in singing in front of a audience together. Was that hashed out?" Nikki asked curiously.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum