Did You Get What You Wanted?

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Did You Get What You Wanted? - Page 21 Empty Re: Did You Get What You Wanted?

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:10 pm

"I hope I didn't miss too much."
It was Ramona who finally came back.

Natomi turned to her. "Not too much, just deciding how to help Alice. Macen is going to look for something on Alice's illness and Samuel on where she got her gifts from."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Marcen nods "Correct. We should get going. I'll radio in if I find something or if something finds me." he says as he heads out.

Samuel nods as well "Likewise, friends." he says "You will, of course, informs us if there are any changes?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Emanulle nodded. "Of course. I'll be staying here with Alice to keep a eye on things and let anyone know if something changes. And just in case I get a update on the thing with Esta."

"I'm going to go around my old hunting grounds for information of my own." Ramona said as she began to leave herself.

"Wait, I'll go with you." Natomi hurriedly went after the older woman.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 11:17 pm

All was quite, relatively, in the base after almost everyone had left "Well, looks like it's just you and me now." Buddy says "So, wanna sing campfire songs?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Emanulle couldn't help but chuckle but shook his head. "I'm afraid I'll have to pass. In the mean time I'm going to do some reading of books in my collection. It may not be much but maybe I can find something. If anything of note happens let me know, I'll be in my room."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2015 11:57 pm

"You bettcha! Oh! How about I make lunch for everyone? Pizza sound good? I'll call ya when it's ready." Buddy says "I tell ya, it sure is good to have people around. When the entire team's out and I'm - Oops! Sorry. Quieting down now."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 12:01 am

Emanulle..wasn't sure he wanted to know so he didn't question it as he headed into his room. "Yeah, that wouldn't be a bad idea for when they come back. I'll catch you later soon."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2015 12:04 am

"Sooner then you think!" Buddy says "LUNCH IS SERVED IN THE MESS HALL!!" he says over the bases PA system for All to hear! "Don't mention it!" he says, Sounding as if he had a big grin on his face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2015 9:02 am

It wasn't too long after that Jerod and the girls came over, they had been stubbornly hanging around Alice before Jerod pulled away. We'll, more Aiko then anything else really.

"Did they all leave already?" Jerod asked Emanulle.

"Yes, for now. They'll be back soon. I'll be back in a bit, I'm going to some research done to help Alice. I'm not too hungry at the moment so I'll take my leave.."
Emanulle was cut off when he felt Michru tug his pants leg. He got the gist of what she was asking without saying anything, it had taken a while to get her to talk so he had taken a habit of picking up non verbal signals from her.

Soon after the two left just leaving the Taylor family for now. Jerod didn't 'see' buddy but he was all around the ship. "So did I miss anything else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 12:54 pm

"Are you talking to me?" Buddy asks "Oh, ahem, well, let's see. Marcen is looking into the nature of Alice's illness, Sam's looking into her powers. Ramona and Natomi are off Somewhere and so is Manny. Oh yeah, and Jack just got back from Where ever it was he went...so, No. I don't think you missed anything important." he says.

Just as Buddy said, Jack had, indeed, arrived from where he was. He looked tired and disappointed about something as he wanders into the common area and grabs a sports drink and flops down on the couch.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 11:10 pm

Jerod was going to say something when he noticed Jack who seemed tired and put off by something. "Jack? How did things go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 11:29 pm

Jack finishes his drink and shakes his head "It didn't." he says, sounding disappointed "I couldn't find what I was looking for. I'll wait another day then go back out and see if I can find what I was after today." he mumbles.

Then he looks around, then at Jerod "Where did my team go?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Jerod cleard his throat "Manny is here doing some research on his own and keep a eye on things here. Macen went to find the nature of Alice's power source, Samuel went to find a bit more about the her illness. Natomi and Ramona are among the same lines, I think. I think Manny wanted to talk to you anyway when you came back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 04, 2015 11:55 pm

"Ahem! If I may, I believe you have the first two backwards. Marcen went looking into Alice's illness while Sam went looking into her powers." Buddy says, correcting Jerod.

Jack waves a hand at the computer "I got the general idea, Buddy." he says, then focuses on Jerod "Thanks for filling me in. I wonder what Manny wants. Any ideas?" he asks.

"He probably wants to talk to you about someone named Esta whom he Claims can heal Alice's illness." Buddy says "Personally, I remain Very skeptical. I mean, if the people from Our dimension can't heal it, the chances of Them being able to are Very slim to None, right?' the computer asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 12:00 am

"Maybe. Or maybe its something else, I can't say. I'm not a expert in these matters but this illness seems unaturally strong. Almost like someone gave it to her on purpose."
Then he shook his head. "Ah..but that would probably be a bit wild shots in the dark."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 12:24 am

Jack thinks for a big "It's possible that her illness and powers are linked somehow. Like to have one, she needs the other and if she loses one, she loses the others." he says, still thinking.

"It's also possible that becoming a Heartless made her illness even worse and it begs the question that if Alice has it, does Lexica have it as well?" he asks, more to himself then either Jerod or Buddy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 12:53 am

Jerod shrugged slightly. "Maybe? I don't know. But if they share many traits, its likely they would."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 10:55 am

Jack nods "I believe it's a reasonable assumption and I'm pretty sure Lexica knows it too, which is why she seems to keep a lockdown on most of her more volatile emotions." he mumbles.

Then he stands "I think it's time to pay our guest a visit and see what I can learn from him." he says as he heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Jerod watched the older man leave before turning back to his food at the moment. Aiko was too busy eating to pay much attention to other things going on, and Kimiko herself couldn't talk. While he couldn't fight like the others or do much he could help with little things in his own way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 11:05 pm

"Sooo... they all left you again, huh?" Buddy asks "You know, it's a lovely day outside. Why not take the kids to the park or out shopping? I'll pack you a little something for the road." he says, trying to be helpful.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Jerod thought about it, it was rather nice out and though they were here just in case Ramona's enemies targeted them; it didn't mean they couldn't get out to live a little. "Thank you, I apperciate it. You two ready to go outside for a bit?"

"Yeah! I'll be fun!" Aiko didn't take too much. Kimiko merely blinked, looked to her sister then her father before nodding her head.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 05, 2015 11:22 pm

"That's the spirit! I have your lunches all ready in the kitchen. You three have fun now." the computer says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2015 5:58 pm

Before too long, Jerod and the rest of them left at least for the moment. Manny came back after a bit, allowing Michru to sleep as she had dozed off. He hadn't found anything but he wasn't surprised. He wondered if Jack made it back but the others he probably would have heard from by now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 07, 2015 7:27 pm

"Welcome back Manny!" Buddy says as Emnaulle walks in "I take it from the look of abject failure on your face that you didn't find anything at all." he says "Well, you're Not alone on that front. Jack came back and couldn't find whom he was looking for." he says casually.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Emanulle ignored the snarky AI's first comment to focus on the last part. "So he came back finally. Good. I wanted to talk to them as is. Where is he?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next