Can't Fight Fate

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Can't Fight Fate - Page 15 Empty Re: Can't Fight Fate

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Shadow frowns "So you beat and try to kill him?" he asks, crossing his arms.

"We were talking about how the Council may not be right for the Hunters and this 'New Direction' they're taking. If he reports us, this Cell is finished and everyone will be branded traitors." Harlan explains.

Shadow shakes his head slowly "Okay. Now that you have him, what do you plan on doing with him?" he asks.

Mad's eyes seemed to be burning even hotter then ever before "I...will handle this..." he snarls as he drags an unconscious Daniel into the dungeon, before pausing to look back to the others "Don't follow me!" he hisses, then the two disappear into the darkness of the basement.

"What, uh, what do ya think he's gonna do?" Harlan asks, suddenly nervous about what Mad plans on doing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Camlo frowned. "No clue. But its not pleasant whatever it is if he's trying to do it out of sight. Should we intererre? The way she saw it, questions and the like would pop up even if they kept them hidden away for a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Shadow was looking towards the dungeon "No." he says in a flat, even tone "Let Mad do what he will." he says as he looks at the security cameras "And as it turns out, I had decided that Now was the best time to run an all day diagnostic on the security system." he says.

Harlan nods "We can make up a story later about why Daniel's not here. Right now, we need to act before this can bite us in the arse anymore." he says "I think I know how to get the Council out of office, but we'll need a steward to replace them until others can be chosen." he says.

"And that's where I come in!" says the deep voice of Julius Belmont! Joyce standing next to him "If you plan to move against the Council, you'll need someone with enough influence to give them pause for thought." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:45 pm

"We'll if you do, I'm all ears." Torin said before Julius and Joyce made their presence known. "Good idea. We can't just rush into things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:03 pm

Julius walks over "The best thing we can do at the moment, is gather as many Hunter Cells to our side as we can." he points out.

"Which shouldn't be Too hard. The name of Belmont carries a lot of pull with the Hunters and if Julius Belmont, the man who finally destroyed Dracula, calls to you, it's best to answer that call, right?" she asks.

Mad comes slowly walking back upstairs. He didn't look happy. But then, he rarely ever looked happy.

Shadow nods "I see. So this is going to start out as a cold war first, huh?" he asks "Gathering information, resources and allies. Getting all our pieces into place, then when we're ready, we strike." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:13 pm

"So it seems..." Camlo trailed off. "How much do we know about the current council? Are many of them powerful in their own right or essentially paper tigers?"

"Paper Tiger?" Torin asked confused.

"Basically, a term started in World War Two. A person, object or thing that seems fierce and may even throw orders but is otherwise useless in a real fight."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Julius nods "There are some who'll be a problem. I'll handle those ones. The most dangerous would be Mulcahy. Back in the day, he was quite the Hunter. Some of the Council are paper pushers, we shouldn't have to worry about them." he says.

Shadow nods "Good. We'll need to gather intel on the Cells that are loyal to Mulcahy, from the ones who are only following orders." he points out.

"Already have that covered. For sometime now, there's been certain Cells that have disreguarded the Council and have been following my commands. However, it's been This Cell that the Council has been eyeing for sometime now." Julius says.

"Mad...what did you do with Daniel?" Harlan asks, since everyone seemed to have forgotten about that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Torin wasn't sure he wanted to know, but then again since this involved everyone there wasn't any getting around it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Mad eyes the others, his burning eyes seemed to be burning straight into their souls "I trapped him...in the darkness..." Mad says in a low growl.

Joyce blinks, shocked by this news "Trapped...in the...darkness?" she asks slowly.

Mad nods slowly as well "It's like...a cell...no windows...no doors...for all eternity..." he hisses.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Torin blinked. "...Okaaay. That's actually worse then just killing the poor bastard if they're really stuck there forever."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:12 am

Mad nods slowly "In a place...so quite...you can hear...the very blood...running through...your veins..." he growls "In a realm...so dark...that it is...almost blinding..." he says again "He will...go mad...and not know it...."

Harlan blinks "I...at least...he's still...alive, I guess..." he says slowly.

Shadow shakes his head "As horrible as it may be, he was an obstacle and a threat to our goals. One live or the lives of many?" Shadow asks the rest of them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:15 am

"I guess." Torin said after a moment. He didn't like it, and further couldn't think of a more humane way to put a stop to it so he couldn't say anything to it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:46 am

"We'll deal with that situation later." Julius says "If there's a later for the young man. But right now, we need to focus on what needs to be done." he says "Shadow, I would like you to continue with your mission to find Sonic, inform him of what's going on and to Stay away, unless he wants to join us." he instructs.

"Torin, I would like you, Harlan and Camlo to continue with your mission to find this Ness. From everything I've heard about him, he's pretty strong. Do what you can to convince him. I'll have intell on him in a day, so be ready to move than." he says.

"Mad, I would like you and Joyce to go scouting for any other Cells that are willing to join our cause. Be subtle. We don't want to tip off the wrong people to our movements this soon in the game." Julius says as he looks to the group "Are there any questions?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:49 am

Torin and Camlo both shook their heads. "No, sounds like a good deal to me." Torin says.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:00 am

The others agreed and Julius nods "Good. Those who can get their missions done now, get going. The rest, get ready to move out at a moment's notice." he says.

Joyce heads upstairs to get her gear and some supplies. Mad was just waiting at the front door for her. Shadow gets his guns and looks over to Julius "You know we'll have a problem when Abraxus returns, right?" he asks.

Julius nods "Yeah. But as skilled as she is, she's only human." he says, referring to Ciel.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Ciel didn't seem like a bad person to Torin so he wasn't really looking forward to that conflict when it came. This whole situation sucked all around. He, Harlan and Camlo were pretty in the dark.

"You know..I don't even know where to Begin looking for Ness.
" Torin says.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Julius places a reassuring hand on Torin's shoulder "Don't worry. I have informants and resources looking for him. When we find him, they'll let me know." he says "The problem is, Ness tends to move around, a Lot. So keeping track of him is going to be pretty hard." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Torin nodded a bit. "Okay, I got that. So why is the council interested in this Ness anyway?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Julius holds up his phone after finding something on it. It was a video with the new scanner cops, Cedrick, a girl who looks almost exactly like Cedrick, a young girl and a young man. The cops do their thing of identifying and what not. When the young man holds up a small card of somekind. The cops check their equipment and then take off.

"We were informed later that it was a baseball card that Ness had shown them. They thought it was a registration for inhumans." he says "As it turns out, Ness can manipulate. So far it seems limited to minor suggestions and visual illusions." he explains.

"It's also been reported that he had telekinesis, as he's seen flying a few times. We assume that since he can lift himself into the air, he can manipulate other forms of matter as well. Now, imagine if the Council got someone like him on their side." he says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Camlo frowned at this. "Assuming he'd be interested in the first place but yes, troubling if they do manage to get a hold of someone like that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Julius nods "Exactly. We need to find out if he'll join us and if not, we need to make sure he doesn't join the Council." he says.

Shadow 'Hmphs!' again "Easier said then done. If he Does become our enemy, how do you propose we stop him?" he asks, arms folded.

Joyce comes down stairs, backpack on and whip at her side as she heads on out, followed by Mad.

Julius shakes his head "I'm not sure yet. To be honest, the plan was for him to Not join us or the Council." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:31 pm

"I think the best plan is see what he's about, really. Them being netural in the conflict shouldn't be too hard, hopefully.
" Camlo said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Julius nods "I agree. If nothing else, we can warn him that there will be others after him." he points out.

Shadow nods "Right. I'm heading out. Remember to reset the security system after it's finished running it's diagnostic." he says as he heads out.

Harlan nods "Right. Torin, we had better get in as much training as we can." he says as he heads to the holodeck.

((Shadow's out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:21 pm

"I'll go with you. I'm obviously not a keyblader but I can still watch."
Camlo says as she followed.

Torin shrugged. "I don't mind. Besides everyone else is gone or about to go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Harlan wasn't sure that was a good idea. After all, they didn't know what they were going to learn today and after all, it was to the Master if Camlo could stay or not. Still, he didn't raise any objections.

He walks over to the control screen "Computer, run Keyblade training program." he says. There was a confirmation chime and Harlan walks in.

The place looked like the dojo it was before, with the Master standing there, stern and unrelenting, with those hard eyes that seemed cold, but were full of knowledge "So! You have finally decided to return." the Master says in a stern tone "Shall we get started?" he asks, summoning his keyblade.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum