After Story

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After Story - Page 2 Empty Re: After Story

Post by Namey Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:46 pm

As Adell gets harder, Regina moves close and starts licking and sucking on his balls, while still rubbing his dick. Once she was satisfied with the working over she gave his nuts, she decided to do the same with his dick as she puts All of it in her mouth, then she starts sliding it in and out, all the while lightly rubbing his balls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Damn..she really know's what she's doing..

Adell breathing picked a bit, one of his hands shakily going to stroke her long black hair as she worked on him. Between the visual of Regina doing what she was doing because she was that attractive and the very real physical sensations, it wasn't too much of a surprise that he came relatively early.

It wasn't that big of a deal though, it took multiple times at least usually before he was really done when it came to sexual encounters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:11 am

Regina got a nice mouth full and then let the rest shoot all over her face and breasts. After swollowing what she had, she smiles as she plays with what was on her body "I almost had forgotten what a young man tasted like." she says with a smile as she crawls up Adell, then slides his still hard dick inside her.

Regina was nice and tight as she starts moving, slowly at first, but as she got more 'lubed up', she started moving faster, her large, round breasts bouncing nicely "So, how does a woman compair to the girls you've had in the past?" she asks as she takes his hands and places them against her round, soft breasts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:24 am

Adell found the things Regina did very..enticing for lack of a better word to say, it was like she knew which buttons to push. When she climbed on top of him and began bouncing, Adell was sort of in a own personal heaven more or less.

"..A lot better.."
It was a lot better with the other person having experience themselves, though Adell had partly always had a thing for older women. Never been with one, but it was there so that was more points to the whole thing.

As Adell massaged her large breast, while he didn't move too much he did thrust upwards as she slammed down, helping her along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Regina was bouncing on Adell so fiercely, that her bed seemed like it was threatening to break. It didn't, but it sounded like it. As Adell kept fondling her large breasts, she propped herself up over the head board as she started to moan. Softly at first, then it started to get a little louder. Like Anita, she wasn't a screamer, but a moaner.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Adell began groaning more as Regina bounced on him roughly, throughly enjoying himself at the moment. There was something about it that he just liked a lot. Maybe it was the almost animalistic nature of it, especially if there was no talking involved. Whatever it was, it was there. Adell found himself not caring for some reason if he Did get her pregnant, though more then likely Regina had ways to prevent it until she was ready.

For now, he just enjoyed things for what they were. The position gave a full nice view of things, and when Regina was ready to switch 'roles'/positions as it were she'd let him know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:21 pm

As it was, Regina was happy with how she was positioned on Adell and it showed as she got more rougher with him, knowing that he could feel Everything with those enhanced senses of his. Her moaning got louder and louder as she hit her climax, which caused the windows and mirrors in her room (and possibly the whole castle) to crack violently. She flops forwards, still keeping Adell inside of her, as she breaths hard "Wow. You Do know how to please a lady." she says mischievous smile on her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Adell was catching his breath as well, he had a orgasm around the same time Regina did, idly rubbing her back. "Thanks. I can't all the credit, you did more of the work the first round." He was just relaxed and content at the moment, whether Regina wanted to keep going or she was done for now was fine with him either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:15 am

Regina moves over to Adell's ear "I can feel you filling me up." she whispers as she finally gets off Adell, a thick string of semen trails from his penis to her vagina as she lays on her back, breathing hard "I'm going to need a nice shower after this." she says, still having Adell''s cum on her face and breasts and now between her legs. She was quite the mess, as it were. But one could tell she didn't mind at all.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:33 pm

Hearing those words, along with Regina going onto her back breathing hard got a certain part of him going again. Adell went over, kissing her briefly, but stopped himself to ask. Despite every other instinct wanting to just pound Regina into the ground while she was on her back.

"You ready for round two with a bit role reverse, or you want call it a day for now?" Adell asked. Maybe he really Could make her scream even if she normally wasn't, if he found her g-spot, that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Regina thinks for a bit "I think it's best if we take a break for now." she says "Besides, I'm a mess." she points out as she starts towards her bathroom "And to think, two young, lively women couldn't satisfy your urges." she purrs as she opens the door "Their loss, is ultimately my gain." she closes the door, after she walks in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:43 am

Adell watched her leave, then relaxed. If he was honest, he needed to take a shower and such himself as well. He was more then a bit sweaty and such after everything that had occurred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:21 pm

It wasn't long before Regina cam walking out of the bathroom, a bit damp from the shower and still naked. She walks over to Adell "It's your turn now." she says as she wanders over to her closet to get some close on.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:02 pm

"Thanks." Adell got up and headed to the shower. It didn't take him too long before he was done, getting a towel. It did occur to him he didn't have any extra clothes with him, so if he didn't find any he'd have to put them back on for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:15 pm

When Adell got out of the shower, there was some fresh clothes waiting for him on the bed. Regina was, once more, looking out her window "After you get dressed, I suggest you head on home. Atleast for the time being." she says "Those who stay too long in my realm often become a permanent resident here." she point out "Not to worry, should you need me or I need you, we'll both know it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Adell wandered how long you had to stay before you ended up a resident but trusted Regina's judgment on the matter. He got dressed then turned to Regina. "Today was something. We'll to hang out more later, I'll see you then."

He still had a faint idea of his way around, or at least where the other demon had left off so he could go back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:38 pm

The demon who always lead Adell to and from was waiting for him outside of Regina's room. She looks over to Adell "So, I take it things went well?" she asks, not really caring one way or the other. She starts off "This way..." she mumbles. It didn't take them long to get to where they always went to, so Adell could leave "Here we are." she says "It'll be like you never left." she says, waving to him "See ya later." she drones on as she wanders off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Adell watched her leave, then started the trek back to his apartment. He was still thinking about things and what happened earlier. Adell couldn't say how things would progress from here, if Regina would be the woman he had a family with or not. That was of course still too early to say and if it was something Regina wanted herself. There was also the fact that if he stayed there he'd become a pernament resident. Though he wondered what that meant exactly, since the person who worked for Regina seemed to be able to come and go as they pleased.

He'd ask later.

If he remembered, his roomate was gone off doing whatever so he'd have the apartment to himself for a bit. He just planned on relaxing for a minute, then he'd go from there.

When Adell arrived at the place, his roomate was there. Sitting on a table a youngman was writing a few things down; a stack of books on the left side.

"Welcome back." The said, without as much looking from whatever it was their doing. "You're back early."

"It was slow." Adell said simply with a shrug to his roomate slash friend Dysis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Anita had found herself in Japan once more. She was going to visit her friends, since it's been about a year that she heard from them. Oddly enough, she couldn't find Monica, who she assumed would be with Adell.

Before they all parted ways, she gave the two her blessings for a happy future together and had thought she would find them with a little girl named after her. That wasn't the case.

She had found Adell but Monica was nowhere to be found, so she decided to see how he was. She looks at the address on a piece of paper, then looks back to the door infront of her, then knocks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Adell had went to his bed room for the moment when there was a knock on the door. Dysis raised a brow, but never the less went over to open the door. A young woman he had never seen before was there. She was cute, but again for the life of him he didn't ever remember seeing her. Maybe someone Adell knew?

"Can I help you?"
Dysis asked politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 am

Anita nods "Yes. I was told that a man named Adell Kronos lives here." she says with a smile "If he's here, may I speak with him?" she asks "I'm an old friend of his." she says.

Last edited by namey on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Dysis remembered that name, Adell had mentioned them a few times. "Adell mentioned you, and he does live here so go ahead, come in."

He moved aside for her to come in, closing the door behind him before going to Adell's door to let him know he had company. After a moment, Adell came out just slightly tired but otherwise fine.

Adell wasn't sure what to make Anita being here, he wasn't expecting it but had a few mixed feelings. Regardless, the past was the past. "Hey, long time no see."

As for Dysis, he took his book then went into his own room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Anita walks over to Adell, gives him a big hug "Hey you!" she says "I was in town and heard your name, so I decided to drop on by." she says "You wanna go someplace to get something to eat?" she asks. Anita didn't have Any kind of mixed feeling about seeing Adell, she was just happy to see him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Adell only paused for a moment, he wasn't doing anything. "I'm not doing anything so I don't see why not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:08 pm

It stung slightly that Adell hanging out with Anita depended on whether he was busy or not. But it passed. She was with good company now and that was all that mattered.

She takes Adell to a café "So, how have you been this last year?" she asks "I hadn't had any luck with finding Cedrick." she says off handedly "It's like she doesn't even exsist anymore." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum