After Story

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After Story Empty After Story

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Adell could honestly say things hadn't worked out as he thought, which wasn't all bad but not all good either. Anita had chosen to find Cedrick on her own after he and Monica had went to take it easy from the adventuring business. Over the year of going their own ways, he and Monica while still close had grown apart a bit romantically until to the point they decided to amiably split. He hadn't seen that coming, and he had really wanted things to work but he guessed life had other plans.

He had gotten his own apartment and was working at least. At the moment he was off work so he was finding other things to do occupy his time with. Right now the local part had few to next to know people, the peace and quite did good for some thinking so he went to have a seat and just relaxed.

Things didn't work out like I wanted, but I'm grateful. I have my family back, and for the most part things are pretty good..

Still he kind of felt a bit lost of what he was going to do with his life. But that was to be expected right? He was pretty young after all. Adell did like the peace and quite, but sometimes he did partly miss the crazy adventures, which made him think about everything from the run in with ninja, to the times he had been tempted by Regina, more then once and the wish granting.

Who knows. He'd figure things out. He always did.

Back to top Go down

After Story Empty Re: After Story

Post by Namey Sat May 18, 2013 4:22 pm

As Adell was sitting there, a goth girl comes walking over to him and sits down. It was the sameone that Regina always sent when she wanted to summon him, like he was one of her demons "Hey." she says in a bored tone "I guess you already have a good idea why I'm here." she says, uninterested "So, you wanna go or just stay here?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 4:29 pm

She still keeps tabs on me?
With Anita gone and him not spending as much time as Monica as he used to, it meant without the gems she couldn't directly see what he was doing. However, what he could remember she seemed to know things about him even before so it was likely she had other methods.

If the question was asked a year ago, he would have refused. But things were a lot different now and he was in a different time in his life. It wasn't as if he had anything big and pressing at the moment, not really and he was on his own. Regina did offer to teach him a bit more about his people too, among other things.

After a moment, Adell answered. "I'll go. I'm not really doing anything right now." Which was true, it had been slow. Another part of him really wanted to see Regina again, and he didn't know why. It wasn't as if he knew a lot about her, so he couldn't explain it logically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 18, 2013 4:46 pm

The demon sighs "Alright..." she mumbles as she places her hand on Adell's shoulder "And away we go...again." she grumbles and the two disappear in a flash of fire!

In a flash, they were back in a familiar little town in the shade of a great castle. It was night time and there was some kind of celebration going on, humans and demons were filling the streets with sparklers and food stands.

The demon lets go of Adell "Come on, lady Regina is waiting and you know how she hates waiting." she mumbles as she starts off to the castle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Adell shrugged but followed soon after. He was curious of what was going on and what the special event was but maybe he'd find out. It seemed the place was more racially diverse then he thought, since he previously thought it was mostly just different races of demon living here.

"What's the big event anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 18, 2013 5:27 pm

The demon, who was in her true form now, just shrugs "Don't know, don't care." she grunts "Unlike most of the others here, I share lady Regina's dislike of this place." she says as she leads Adell to the castle. It didn't take them long to get there and it took even less time to get through the castle, which was set up like one Huge maze, to get to Regina's room "She's inside." the demon says, then starts off, back into the darkness of the castle.

Inside was the Dark Goddess called Regina! She was, once more, standing by the window, wearing the same black dress that showed ALOT of cleavage and had a slit up one leg. She doesn't turn to face Adell "Welcome back, Adell." she says in a soft, almost intoxicating voice "You've been thinking about me lately, haven't you?" she asks, finally turning to face him, dropping the curtain "May I ask why?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:43 pm

That was the one thing Adell never got, if Regina disliked it, why did she have it set up like this? It wasn't as if she couldn't change things if she wanted couldn't she? It didn't make much sense to Adell. It would kind of be like a person who liked solitude and to keep to themselves living in the middle of New York.

Oh well. A lot of things didn't make sense purely on face value.

When they got there, Regina was dressed in her usual outfit which was pretty distracting as is.

"I really don't know a prime reason, but could be a few things." Adell answered honestly. "Maybe because I wondered if I made the right choice all that time ago, seeing how things turned out. Maybe its something else. All I know is I've been thinking about past stuff a lot lately.. Guess it might have to do with the feeling like I'm just floating at the moment with no direction. Most of the stuff in my life I'm happy with but a few things..but I don't know. Truth is, part of me was always drawn to you a bit, and I really couldn't explain coherently why. It..just is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 18, 2013 6:21 pm

Regina nods "I'll tell you something that may help alleviate those conflicting emotions." she says as she walks closer to him "The past is history, the future is a mystery. But today is truly a gift, that is why it's called the 'Present'." she says "More then just an old movie quote." she nods.

"What it means, is don't dwell on the past and not to worry about the future. Enjoy the moment, for it'll never happen again." she explains "Also, if you're wondering how I knew you were thinking of me, I Am a Dark Deity." she says simply "So if you think of me, I'll know it." she states.

She walks close to Adell "You seem unhappy with how your life's turned out." she says in a soothing, soft voice "How may I be of any help to change this?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Adell felt a strange, but pleasant shiver at her voice but he didn't move away from her or anything this time around. "I was wondering..if the offer is still open I could stay here for a bit. I don't know, just know I need some type of change of pace to things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Regina moves away from Adell and sits on her bed, crossing her long, smooth legs "That would all depend on that you had to offer." she says "Remember, it Was a year ago and you Did turn me down, three times." she reminds him "Why should I let you remain here? What could you possibly offer me?" she asks, folding her arms, which pushed her ample bosom up and together.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 2:50 am

Adell sighed slightly. "That part's true. But you have to look at it another way. You have obligations or things that tie you to here, right? So even if you wanted to and someone asked you to come with them on a long term basis, you couldn't just up and leave even if you wanted to. For what little its worth, that was really about it. Otherwise I would have been here long before."

"As for offering..let's be real. I can't offer you much you can't already get yourself. I think both of us know that already. Only thing I could realistically offer is my company. You don't strike me as someone who would waste their time with someone they don't like by bringing them here personally." Adell paused then deflated a bit. He looked a bit older and tired. "But if not, and its just something else then I'll leave you be and get out of your hair."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 19, 2013 4:39 am

Regina frowns slightly "Aw, wee lamb..." she says as she pats the spot on the bed, next to her "And that's why you're alone at a job that doesn't make use your talents, because you don't know how to sell yourself and you're too nice." she points out "If you want people to take you seriously in Anything, you need to be more comfident in yourself and not so negitive about you." she explaines "Now, let's try again, if I let you stay, what is it that you could offer me?" she asks again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Adell went to sit down, he wasn't sure how to go about it but then decided just to be honest. "The one thing I can think of, is again companionship. I can't take back the past, but you have to care to some degree or I wouldn't even be here right now. It's been a year though like you said and things change. The second, if you don't already have someone who is doing it, a hand to hand instructor. I may not be the strongest, but I am very skilled for my age and if I teach people under you or you need to that, then they can use their powers that much better."

"I admit I kind of had to learn trial and error far powers go, but you gotta have your fundamentals anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Regina flops back on her bed, covering her face "Ugn!" she groans "That's Not what I ment when I asked what you could offer me." she says as she moves her hands from her face "Does it look like I need to know how to fight?" she asks "The demon who shows you here has skills tought to her by the ages." she points out.

She sits back up "You're once again too focused about what Was or what Will be to enjoy what Is." she says as she gets up "And until you can see that you're not going to be much use to anyone." she says as she walks over to her window again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 12:02 am

He hadn't meant teaching Regina directly, but more of if other people under her needed to but the point still stood. Adell shook his head slightly. "Hold on. I think we're on two different wave lengths right now. What do you mean then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 22, 2013 11:10 am

Regina looks back to Adell "I'm not one of your clueless girls who follow you around." she says "I'm a woman and a lonely one who has needs." she says, placing a hand on her shapely hip "Why do you think I didn't say anything negitive about your offer of companionship?" she asks "When I asked what you had to offer, you should have said you were kind, strong, devoted, wouldn't hurt me and be there for me." she says "You know, the words every woman wants to hear in a man. That he'll be there, for Her." she points out, sounding a bit on the angry side.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 am

Adell slowly nodded after a bit. "But there's a few other things or at least expanding what was already said. Another is the fact, I'm not going anywhere once I'm actually around; only reason I was able or did turn you down the other time was because I was with someone. So you know I'm not just saying that just to sound good. That, and I don't take things always at face value, I firmly believe there's a lot more to you then what most people first see."

"I wouldn't hurt you, but treat you with the kindness and respect you deserve. I couldn't promise everything would be perfect if you agreed, but I can promise I'll do my best." Adell said. "If not, then I hope you find what is you're looking for same way I'm finding myself again. My path anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Regina nods as she walks over to Adell "Well, you certainly say everything a woman wants to hear, even after she has to tell you what to say." she says "Now how are you going to prove this to me?" she asks as she gently runs her fingers on his chest "Now let me ask you something, what is it You want?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Adell didn't resist this time when Regina gently ran her fingers on his chest, seeming to enjoy it. "What I want honestly hasn't changed too much from last time. I still want someone I could settle down and have a family with one day. As for how to prove it to you, I can only do that through my actions if you let me know--and you can see my previous experiences before that I'm not just talking when I say these things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:48 am

Regina nods "Yes, I know you're a man of your word and one of honor." she says "If it's not touching too raw of a nerve, what happened to Monica and Anita?" she asks "Even if one left, you would still be able to find a good woman in the other and settle down with them." she points out. She didn't mention that he wouldn't have been able to have a child with Anita, because he already knew that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:20 am

Adell sighed a bit to that. "I don't know what happened with me and Monica, we really wanted things to work but it just didn't. Not because we didn't get along or anything. So we decided to amiably split, we're still young so have our whole lives for that sort of thing. As for Anita..I still care about her of course but these days. If I found her, I could probably try to reconnect with her and get the spark going again. But she's doing her own thing now, and by the time she is done..we'll figured after a time it was best to move on."

"Then the Monica thing happened..and we'll here I am. No sooner to having a family or settling down. But that's how life goes, you win some and you lose some."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:47 am

Regina takes Adell's hand "That Is a bit of bad luck." she says "But the thing about bad luck, is that it can turn good when you least expect it." she says as she rubs his hand against her breasts "I'm sure I can find away to sooth those emotional wounds of yours." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:38 pm

Adell didn't mind, he could feel her rather large breast just beneath the fabric of her clothes. "I think we can too.." Getting his nerves together and taking that as a go ahead, he leaned forward to begin kissing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Regina lets Adell have his kiss, but then moves him away "My house, my rules." she says as she steers him over to the bed, then pushes him back on it "If I recall, you once wanted to make me scream." she says as she pulls her dress down off her big, round breasts, then lets it fall to the ground, revealing her soft, smooth, slender body. She moves closer to Adell and unbuckles his paints, unbuttoning them and pulls them and his underwear off. She roughly takes hold of Adell's balls and starts to rub them "Lets get this man excited." she says as she starts rubbing his penis with her other hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:02 am

The making her scream part was of course something Adell still wanted to do but he was patient and let Regina do what she would to him. He groaned a bit as she began rubbing him, Regina really didn't have to do too much as far as exciting him went. Just seeing her in a state of undress like now would do the trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum