One For the Road

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

One For the Road - Page 2 Empty Re: One For the Road

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:11 pm

"The cafe should be fine. We're just seeing what Tokyo has to offer." Zara expained to the young man, truthfully she just wanted to spend time with them.

"Tokyo is a busy city and we've seen some strange things but you're never bored." Skylar thought back a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:22 am

Ness transports all three of them back to their previous location of the cafe "So, how did you two enjoy your trip into space?" he asks as he sits back down at his table.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:13 am

Skylar gave them a smile. "I enjoyed it immensely, thank you. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing the stars."

"Agreed. It'll probably be quite the sight for some time." Zara added in. "Given your control over going to other places, and the places you have been to, do you think its possible for me and Skylar could come with you for a trip one day? Assuming you're both fine with it."

"I would. But only if its not too much trouble." Skylar of course would love to, but it all did depend on Ness.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:17 pm

Ness pauses for a moment "Uh, most of the places I've been to haven't Exactly been the safest place to travel to, but there Are some out there where we can visit if you want." he says "Let me know if you're free in about a month. I have a Lot of work to do until then, I'm afraid." he tells them "But I'm free to do anything else in the mean time."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:38 am

"We'll keep that in mind. I don't believe we have anything specific in that time but who is to say." Skylar certainly hoped not at least since she did want to see other places out there as well as any excuse to spend time with them was good in her book.

"We can show you to our home in Tokyo if you wish." Zara said after a moment, there were other motives to getting them there as well. "Me and Skylar don't have anything in mind for the day so as the earthlings phrase say we are walking it? Is that the phrase?"

"No. It's winging it Zara." Skylar pointed out.

"Oh. I'm still not used to all these new phrases.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:36 am

Ness pack his things away and nods "You know what? Sure. I wouldn't mind seeing what you have made your home for now." he says. Ness knew something. He knew what whatever apartment Skylar and Zara had for now, would only last until a Noreal embassy was made after this next month or two.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:28 pm

It didn't take them long to reach their home, it was a very nice apartment as one would expect of some VIP people being on earth. There was the typical creature comforts and a few other things. Skylar loved her material things because how poor she grew up, that said people and her loved ones came first; it was just something nice to have.

"Excuse us for one moment." Zara said as Skylar also excused herself as they both went into their room for something or another. There were also a few trinkets and things from Noreal, which was to be expected.

A bit after the two women came out in Japanese styled kimono's, Zara's was more blue and Skylar was more red. "It has been a while but we haven't forgotten what we said but never got around to.."

"And we never got to repaying you." Zara removed her robe revealing her curvy form and round breast, just hiding behind her blue panties and bra. Skylar followed suit, but her's were just black.

"So..we wanted to fix both.." Skylar gently stroked Ness' cheek before leaning forward to kiss them, her large breast pressing against them as she leaned forward. Her heart was hammering but they both wanted to do this, and she didn't want to lose her nerve.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:23 am

Ness had to be honest, he totally forgot about what they had said about 'Repaying' him for what he had done for Noreal. They both were very attractive and have smoking hot bodies that any man would get excited to get attention from, however, Ness wouldn't get excited just by kisses and being close to them.

But he decided to help them out as he takes his shirt off, showing off his tight and toned torso and as much as he would like to unclip both of their bras, he would let them do that when they were ready for it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:51 pm

Zara and Skylar didn't want to get into his pants just to reward him, but they genuinely really liked them and wanted to be with them. But regardless of how things went, they were going to live in the moment.

Luckily for Ness, the two women weren't just going to let them wait as both of them unclipped their bra's and slid their panties off. Both of them had smooth curvy bodies and large breast, though Zara was a bit bigger. The later eyed Ness form hungerily before sauntering over.

"I do believe something needs attention.." After those words, she helped get Ness out of pants and boxers. Still, the size was a bit of a surprise but she kept it as a mental note. Without wasting much more time, she took his length between her large tits and before also taking it into her mouth. Her movements were skilled and eager, but there also clear affection there.

She wanted to do this, not because she was forced to. Despite the relatively short time in the grand scheme of things of knowing each other, she felt safe and comfortable around them. Meanwhile Skylar was getting more heated at the display.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:59 am

When Zara pulled down Ness's shorts and boxers, his eight, uncircumcised dick wasn't hard at all, which made Zara's paizuri a little harder than it normally would have been. It wasn't until she started sucking on it, did his cock start to get hard and grow. In the end, Ness's dick was a good twelve inches long and an inch and a half wide when fully erect.

As Zara was sucking his dick, Ness starts to stroke the top of her head. Her hair seemed to silky soft. He was a sucker for girls with long dark hair *Much like Monica, huh?* he thinks, absently.

It would, of course, take more, and longer, for him to Actually climax, but when he was ready for it, he would need to let Zara know, so he didn't drowned her in the tidal flow that was waiting.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:49 am

Zara really enjoyed physical affection like this so she didn't protest the head pats as she really enjoyed them. There was something about someone being geuine physically affectionate then not caring that really got to her, espeically now.

Ness was the largest man she bedded with, she'd say that for sure. It also seemed like Ness had a longer pleasure tolerance then some of the others she had been with. She continued to circle her tongue around him as she bobbed her head up and down. As long as Ness was getting the pleasure she was happy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:45 pm

After a little bit, Ness places his hand on Zara's shoulder to get her to stop and then eases her on her back "Lets say we switch this up a little." he says as he moves to suckle her nipple while his other hand moves between her legs. She made him feel good, now it was time to make her feel good as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:01 am

Zara didn't mind Ness taking charge and putting her onto the bed like that, by her nature she was more submissive. Even if she wasn't, she did believe in attending your partner's sexual needs. So if both parties were more the dominant type, both had to give and take so they all got the most out of it.

A pleasant shiver went through the young woman's body at Ness' touch and a slight moan as her nipples hardened more from it.  Usually, during sex at least all those other times she was more patient, but here she was more eager to have Ness inside her. Ness might not have been the traditional one depending who you asked but he was her knight.

"I-I want you inside please.."
Zara said with a slight breathy hitch to her voice due the pleasure and desire.

As for Skylar, she choose to stay out of it for the time being. This seemed like a good time to let nature take its course. She had no problem just watching, and maybe her friend was a bit of a exhibitionist herself.

Still, she supposed it was about time not to be idle. So she ended up joining as she pressed her large breast against Ness from behind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:44 am

When Ness feels the soft, warm breasts squish against his back, he knew that Skylar decided to finally join them. He smiles and turns to her "Want to let Zara  give you some attention down there while I give her my dick, then it will be your turn..." he asks as he positions his long, thick, hard cock down close to Zara's awaiting pussy, teasing her wet lips with his cock head.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:16 am

Skylar didn't really mind the suggestion. "Hm. I think we can work with that. One moment." She said somewhat playfully as she got the idea in her mind as Zara looked up briefly to Skylar and Ness of what they were doing.

The blonde went to the bed and laid down on her back as Zara got up, going to her hands and knee as she began playing with Skylar's clit, sucking it as skiflully as she did to Ness earlier. Skylar was moaning a bit as Zara ate her out and presented herself to Ness, so he could take her from behind that way both were getting something out of it at the same time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:09 pm

Ness wasn't the biggest fan of doggy-style, having preferred to see the face of the person he was sexing up. But still, he wouldn't keep Zara waiting as he takes his thick, long, hard cock and slides it into Zara's tight, wet pussy and starts to slowly move it in and out of her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:38 pm

Zara actually enjoyed this style, however if Ness didn't she would reframe from doing it as much next time. If there was a next time anyway. All the same she was clearly enjoying herself from the moans that were coming from her, and Skylar was to. There was some small thing upside to what she had been through and that was giving others pleasure.

She was still plenty tight as Ness thrusted into her, and at the moment on the more sensitive side. Judging by her inner walls milking his cock he wouldn't have to wait as long for the first orgasm of the day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:13 am

Ness could feel his dick hitting the entrance to Zara's womb with each thrust and after a while, he finally shoots a Massive load of his hot, sticky, thick baby batter into Zara and when he pulls his still hard cock out of her, his man milk starts dripping out, he looks at Skylar and holds a hand out to her "Shall we have a go at this dance?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:29 am

Zara for the moment, at least was sated and Skylar hadn't really had her turn so she was more then fine with the switch. It felt really good to have them inside of her though.

As for the young woman in question she smiled a bit. "I believe so." And with that prompt she laid down onto her back so he could have his way with her. "And I do like it rough." She said with a purr, looking at them hungrily.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:05 pm

Ness moves infront of her, taking his still long, hard, cum covered cock and slides it inbetween Skylar's legs "Just how rough do you want it?" he asks as he starts lightly playing with her small pink clit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:42 pm

There was a pleasant jolt of pleasure that went through her body, it really and truly had been too long. To the question there was a slight pause, the stock response of not being able to hurt her definitely was not true since he wasn't a normal human.

"I don't want you to hurt me or anything, but whatever else you feel comfortable with is fine with me." She wasn't into pain or anything like some others were, so that seemed like a good middle ground.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:19 am

Skylar was comfortably tight and as Ness started thrusting into her, he felt her inner walls gripping his hard cock pretty securely, which was a good thung they were both well and ready, otherwise the friction wouldn't have been as comfortable.

Ness started lightly grunting as he kept pounding away as Skylar's smooth, soft body. He liked the look on her face as well as her bouncing tits as he kept ramming his dick in and out of her. Any small noises she made also spurred him on to go harder and faster to pleasure her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:09 am

Once Ness started, it wasn't too long before the young woman was moaning and panting a bit, clearly enjoying herself. It started off slow a bit but began to pick up as Ness did. She tightened her legs and arms around them, although at the same time mindful of not letting her claws pop out. She didn't want to scratch up Ness' back or anything while he went to work. It was thankfully not a common Veeden woman thing but it was a one for some when the pleasure really got to them.

She really didn't mind Ness pounding into her or being the object to get all of his sexual frusteration out on at the moment. Even if it turned out to less then both what she and Zara wanted far as wanting to be more then friends, that was something they would accept to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:19 pm

Ness wasn't sexually frustrated in any way. But he did like the way Skylar felt as he thrust his long hard cock in and out of her tight wet lips. He could feel the tip of his dick hitting the entrance of her womb as he kept pounding her small body and her tightness was starting to get to him as he could feel himself getting closer, but not quite there just yet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:29 pm

"Mhm! Ah!" Judging by all the noise Skylar was making with Ness working her over, she was obviously quite enjoying herself. One thing was for sure she was a lot more vocal then Zara, who tended to be on the far more quite side of things while Skylar was more of a screamer. Which was fine since variety was the spice of life as some would say.

"AAAAHHH!"
As Ness pounded into giving her what she wanted, she was unable to hold back her climax anymore. Her legs and grip tightened around them as she gave another scream, her inner walls milking Ness more then before with the action.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next