Setting Things Right

2 posters

Go down

Setting Things Right Empty Setting Things Right

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:43 am

After a long trip, Devin finally arrived at his destination. The place where the Lookout was located was way out of the way so he had to track it down which he probably wouldn't have without Danny's help. Speaking of, he also made sure he had a mini cooler in his backpack with the fish that Korin would want according to his friend along with the other supplies he had brought with him. The Sensu beans should heal Most of the damage, but not all since it wouldn't restore what was lost. There had to be some way that could.

He wasn't sure how high up Korin was or what was at the top. If Korin wasn't at the top he could ask or find out himself but for now it was time to climb.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Setting Things Right Empty Re: Setting Things Right

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:21 pm

Devin was very glad he had taken climbing equipment and such with him on this climb, otherwise things may get more dicey. He had plenty of stamina but it was stupid to make things harder for himself, not to mention he wasn't sure how far things went.

I think I'm close to..something. Only way to find out.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:41 am

A bit later, Devin didn't reach the top but he did seem to reach some sort of resting point. He wasn't sure where it was exactly or how much further it went only he was grateful for it and a bit curious. "Hey anyone home?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:08 am

A chubby white cat holding a cane comes walking out "Yeah, yeah..." he says in a croaking smokers voice "What can I do for you?" he asks as he stops Infront of Devin and looks up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:13 am

Devin nodded, reaching into his back pack. "I heard you had something called Sensu Beans that can heal a friend of mine. Though I don't expect you to part with them for completely free so.." He got the recommended fish Danny had mentioned wrapped nicely from a mini ice cooler in the back. "Hope this will suffice."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:31 am

Korrin sniffs the air "Oh yeah. Yellow fin tuna. Now that's the good stuff." he says as he moves over to the cooler and opens it "Tell you what, for every two fish in there, I'll give you One senzu bean." he tells Devin "So, how many tunas are in there?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:04 am

"They are just fillets, so not sure how much you want for them. Go ahead and see.?" He had brought extra just in case but the news of having more was really good news. Just because his line of work was this dangerous and someone May need someday so he'd keep them for safe keeping.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:59 am

Korrin looks at the fillets "Since they are just fillets and you got six of them, I'll give you two senzu beans for the lot of it you have in the mini cooler." he says "As for the rest of the stuff you brought, it's unrefrigerated and not something I'd want to eat." he tells Devin as he holds out his paw "Deal?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:49 am

Devin shook on it. "Deal. Nice doing business with you." After making sure the beans were secured, he headed back down. He was eager to get this to Oka.

(And with that, I guess Devin is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down