Out and About

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Out and About - Page 2 Empty Re: Out and About

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:44 pm

Hiroshi was perfectly fine with being gentle with Suki, since it was her first time. That would likely apply to many of the women in his life, or maybe. Everyone was different in terms of personality and what they liked, just like he had his own quirks.

Once she laid down and seemed to relax, he gently guided his length to her smooth lips. There was a slight pause as if to make sure before thrusting once, getting it out the way but giving her time to adjust so he didn't hurt them more then what had to happen with a young woman and her first time.

He gently kissed her forehead. "Let me know when it feels ok for me to move more.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:50 am

When Hiroshi pushed his long, hard cock into Suki's smooth, soft, tight, wet pussy, she let's out a moan of pleasure and when Hiroshi moves in to kiss her forehead, she wraps her arms around him and pulls him for a passionate kiss on the lips, sliding her tongue all over his "Oh how I have waited for this moment for so long..." she whispers "Give it to me, Hiroshi... give me all the pent up lust you've been feeling and I shall give you all my feelings in return..." she purrs as she wraps her arms around him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:47 am

Hiroshi was a bit surprised considering just moments ago she wanted him to be gentle and careful. Maybe it was the Sayain part of their nature coming up again or something. Still, if that's what she wanted then he wasn't going to complain. Nothing wrong with slower pace, but would feel nice to let loose a bit.

He began thrusting into them harder, causing her round breast to bounce up and down. The friction from his thrust felt really damned good and since he was naturally pretty warm, it may also increase the pleasure for Suki as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:15 am

Just because Fumitsuki wanted Hiroshi to show her how much he loved and lusted after her, didn't meam she wanted him to be rough with her "Ow! Be more gentle I said." she says as he thrusts harder into Suki, mistakenly believing she wanted him to be rough for some reason.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:25 am

Hiroshi stopped right away, instantly feeling bad. "Sorry.." Obviously he misunderstood with what they said earlier. He wasn't going to make the same mistake again, but he was annoyed from something his mother said earlier that came to mind which as per normal he choose to ignore.

He was much more gentle and restrained with his movements going forward.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:52 am

Suki places a soft hand against his face "Oh, Roshi... I know how much you love me..." she moves close and kisses him "And I promise, there will be Plenty of time for us to 'Roughhouse' with each other later..." she purrs as she uses her tail to lightly tickle his balls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:52 am

Hiroshi kissed her again. "Glad. Just was worried I upset you. Let's just enjoy the moment then.." The using the tail part felt strange but in a good way. That said, he figured he had kept Suki waiting enough and resumed a nice, steady rythm to get them both off for the night? Or was it day? It didn't matter; just losing track of time in a cramped ship in space was easy enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:29 am

Suki pulls Roshi in for a hug, as she plants another kiss on his lips "Oh, I Am enjoying the moment..." she says as she lays back down, letting Hiroshi do his work. She was fine with him taking the lead, after all, this was how she always pictured this day going. The fact that they were all alone in a small spaceship? That was fine and so was Hiroshi's work.

She loved the feel of him, pumping in and out of her body, the sound it was making, the sounds She was making. She loved everything about what was now happening, and she wanted it to last forever! But she knew Hiroshi would blow his load and she Hoped that he wouldn't pull out, because she wanted to feel what it felt like to have a guy blow how load inside of her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:37 am

As long as she was enjoying herself that's what mattered, well of course he getting things out of it too did help. He was close to cumming again already mainly because a combination of things feeling really good and still feeling relatively inexperienced when it came to being intimate; though he did pick up and learn pretty quickly.

Hiroshi didn't intend to pull out, he didn't know if Farian could even have kids with Sayain's, or any of the earth native races. But given what Natomi said about their kind of why they seemed to have active sex drives, he wouldn't be surprised either way.

He lasted a bit longer before having a orgasm, filling Suki's waiting womb up and giving them a nice creampie. It did feel really good for both people when this happened, he knew that much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:10 am

"AHHHhhh..." Suki moans in pleasure as Roshi unloads his man milk into her awaiting womb "Oh... Hiroshi.... that felt better... than I could have imagined..." she says through heavy breaths.

She leans forward and kisses Hiroshi "Do you... want to go again..?" she asks in a shy tone, her face was red with embarrassment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:13 am

At the current time, Hiroshi surprisingly fine with stopping if she had wanted to, there were things to talk about and catch up on. But he of course wasn't going to complain about the opposite either.

"Of course. If that's what you want.." Hiroshi kissed them a bit again, then started moving once more. The rythm was the same as before on the slower side, but since both of them just had their orgasm it made thrusting in and out a bit more smoother as well as feeling a bit better,
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:01 am

As Hiroshi keeps thrusting into Suki, she wraps her tail around his waist and hugs him close so that his magnificent cock would hit even deeper into her, which is exactly what she wanted and as he continued, she starts moaning again, starting off softly but quickly ramps it up "H-harder now, please!" she moans to Roshi as she locks her legs around him, trying to get him to hit her even Deeper and he was already hitting her cervix opening.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:07 am

It seemed Suki was ready to switch things up a bit, so he was fine with whatever she felt like doing at the moment. He began thrusting into them harder to continue giving them a nice working over like she wanted as she wrapped her long legs around his waist so he wouldn't pull out; not that he really intended to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:08 am

As Hiroshi thrust harder into Suki, she started to moan louder and louder. And why not? It's not like anyone could hear them. Whike Roshi kept pounding in and out of Suki, her magnificent breasts kept bouncing with each thrust and soon, Roshi could feel Suki tightening up, getting ready for a well deserved climax for the effort the two of them had gone through to get there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 01, 2022 8:13 am

Hiroshi of course was enjoying this but like Suki he was also coming close to his climax again around this time. It was a mixture of the usual visual stimulation on top of physical one that in the end was what pushed him over the edge. Once again he filled up her waiting womb with his seed.

Only other thing when she wanted to continue and they both lost track of time, he did have to stop due to being unable to continue more, after about four hours or so. Seems sexual stamina was something for him to work on. "I..guess that's it for now. You're really something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 03, 2022 7:55 am

Suki wraps her arms around Hiroshi and plants a kiss on his lips "You were wonderful!" she says as she gets up "Hopefully this won't be the first and last time we do this." she says as she heads to the shower. She would have asked him to join her,but there was only room for one person.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 03, 2022 9:14 am

Hiroshi wondered why she'd think this be the last time, it wasn't like either of them were going to keel over soon. Or at least hopefully.

Once Suki got done taking her shower, he took his and felt better after taking it as usual. "So I was thinking.." He began finding Suki, which wasn't hard with the cramped space. "I was serious about not having you to hide aspects of who you are from me, that means the fighting aspect. So why not a healthy outlet for it? You could try to join the Hunters for that and we can spend more time together together. Espeically since my time is gonna be scuffed at times even post training for these four years. Plus it be nice to fight by your side again. But if don't want to, its fine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 05, 2022 10:10 am

Fumitsuki shrugs "I don't know. I don't want to hurt you." she says "When I was on Vegeta and with my parents, I learned things about Saiyans. Like, we're born to fight and that we get stronger at a frightening pase and that we're capable of truly devastating things." she explains "Like the ability to destroy an entire city with a single attack and I even heard that some, like that Lee fellow, can even destroy an Entire Planet!" she says in a whisper "As much as I like fighting, the thought that I could some day be able to do something like That, well, it frightens me and that's why I hold back my love of fighting." she says "Because I don't want to accidentally hurt the people I love the most, you, my family and friends." she says as she holds her arms.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 05, 2022 10:17 am

Hiroshi hugged them a bit, thinking. "I don't think merely fighting is going to get you stupidly strong, otherwise you'd be a lot stronger even when just Nixa." He pointed out. "How about this. The next time we talk to Jason, you or I can ask them if you were to join the Hunters would you get stupidly strong, or even close to the stuff you mentioned. If not, would you consider it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 05, 2022 4:04 pm

Suki thinks for a moment before nodding reluctantly "Yeah. For you, I'll think about it." she says.

The ship suddenly slows as there was Another Ship directly in their path, blocking it. Alight on the console lights up and Suki presses it.

On the main viewer a Nestor 5 class robot comes into view "Greetings..." it pauses for a second "Ah. Hiroshi Johnson and Fumitsuki Izumi. It is unexpected to find you in one of these ships." it says "Do you require any assistance getting back to Earth?" it asks.

Suki looks at the navigation chart. They were Just outside their solar system "Um, yes. I think we could use some?" she says, sounding unsure. She didn't onow how to get the ship moving again, so she looks over to Hiroshi. Jason said it was his ship, after all. That made him the captain.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 05, 2022 8:54 pm

It was her choice in the end, so if she decided not to then he wouldn't hold it against her of course or ask them about it again. Before he could say anything else, they got hailed by a ship which, was a surprise. He was taken back more then a bit. Then he came to a decision. "Uh..yeah. How did you know our names?" Neither he or Suki were famous and it wasn't like their names were floating in big letters like a rpg.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 05, 2022 9:51 pm

"Both your Hunter profiles were readily available since you both had worked with the Hunters before." it explains "Prepare for transport. We will bring you both aboard and use a tractor beam to bring your ship with us." it explains.

Suki moves over to Hiroshi "Um, Yeah. I'm all set and ready to head home now..." she says in a light tone. She still feels really bad for leaving and putting her real family through all this hell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 06, 2022 7:56 am

Hiroshi knew Suki well enough to get idea of her meek behavoir and gently patted her on the back. "If you're worried about your family, like I said they'll just be glad to have you. And if they are angry at you at all, I'm more then convince it last for two seconds. I Might or might not be in trouble when I get back, since I didn't vanish for as long as I did but it was worth it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 06, 2022 10:47 am

Suki takes Hiroshi by the arm "It looks like we both have our own messes to clean up when we get back." she says "But, let's meet up later. Have dinner with the family." she lays her head on his shoulder "Let's go home." she says as the two of them were transported onto the waiting ship. They tractor Hiroshi's ship, bring it into their docking bay and take off at full warp.

((This looks like a good time to end. If this agreeable, all characters are out and this thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum