Out and About

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Out and About Empty Out and About

Post by Namey Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:13 pm

Once the two of them set off back towards Earth, it was just the two of them, alone on a small ship. Suki could see all that Hunter training paying off as Hiroshi looked Very nice.

Suki clears her throat, trying to hide some of her embarrassment "S-so. What would you like to do on our quick trip back home?" she asks.

Why was she getting embarrassed? They've known each other since they were kids! They've been Naked together, for crying out loud! Of course this Was when they were both little. They've both grown up since them and it really does show on Hiroshi. He looks so handsome and fit. Suki wondered how he thought of her, since he had 'gotten over' her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Out and About Empty Re: Out and About

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:08 pm

Hiroshi was wondering what all Suki had learned from her parents while she was in the other world. He knew she was stronger then he was, not it was saying much. It wasn't so much to put himself down as being very realistic about his abilities. He was a normal untrained base Farian, it was a miracle he hadn't died before or got seriously hurt until the battle with Suki's sister. By being realistic, he could better measure growth later.

Still, right now that wasn't important.

He turned his attention back at the young woman. "How about something to eat? Kind of hard to focus if you're hungry.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:12 am

Suki was a little confused by what Roshi was getting at. She could concentrate just fine. She shakes her head "Oh, uh, no thanks. I ate before meeting with you." she says "I'm just gonna take a shower and maybe go to sleep." she says as she heads to the bathroom.

She takes her dress, leggings, and underwear off and gets under the sonic shower. She let's the waves of sound 'wash' over, thinking of how crazy, but improbable, it would have been if Hiroshi made a move on her. Though, that was basically impossible. Hiroshi doesn't make moves towards anyone. He let's them make the first move, then reacts to that.

After about ten minuets in the 'vibe room', Suki gets out and puts a fluffy robe on and heads out of the bathroom "Well, that was an experience." she says "I suppose I can see why sonic showers would be used in small ships like this." she says as she heads to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:39 am

In fairness, the last time he had made the first move it hadn't gone well and the other times it was never really the time. Still it was always a balance when and when not to, no guy wanted to get me tood.

Maybe he could lead towards it, Sayains were suppose to respond to being more straight forward right? Despite her being earth raised. The rooms were too small for any sharing and it seemed in general it be hard to enjoy each others company in the other way if it led to that. Right now it felt like the time passed for it to be natural, so he'd try for something tomorrow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:04 pm

Suki stands by her door "Well, good night, Hiroshi." she says as she heads into her room. After closing the door, she takes her robe off and rummages through her clothes. Putting on some underwear and a night shirt. She was a little disappointed that Hiroshi hadn't tried anything, though she knew him well enough to know he likely wanted to. Still, it was rare that he ever made the first move.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:04 pm

Hiroshi found a spot to make himself comfortable, which took a bit since the place was so cramped. He was grateful for the ride but he wished the place was just a bit bigger.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:28 pm

Morning comes rolling around and Suki gets up. Still sleepy. She's never been a morning person, unlike Taki. She comes stumbling out of her room "Morning..." she yawns as she wanders over to the bathroom and sleepily heads in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:39 pm

"Good morning." Hiroshi was kind of the middle when it came up waking up in the morning; it really did depend on his mood and how much sleep he got. In the mean time he'd get breakfast for them both, hopefully Jason was taking care of things and didn't leave him hanging for when he got back. But either way since it was out of his hands and he was Suki, he tried not to worry about it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:53 pm

Suki takes a nice sonic shower and comes out with a towel wrapped around her body, as she heads back into her room. About five minuets later, she comes out fully dressed in yoga pants and an oversized sweater "Sonic showers are good, but I'll be happy when I can get a real running water one again." she says as she sits at the table "What's for breakfast?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:37 am

Hiroshi had went to check, and seemed there was food both were familar with on earth thankfully rather then a bunch of exotic food. Though given Suki and her stomach she would ate it anyway even if wasn't her favorite.

"Pancakes and eggs seems to be the choice today. Guess Jason put normal earth food in here."
Hiroshi sat down after putting some plates down. "I wasn't really knowing what to expect." On another side, he did wonder how Suki and Lia-chan would get along if they met or Taki for that matter. She hadn't really bonded with someone on the female side since Umi.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:42 am

Suki ate her breakfast lightly. Like she wasn't really hungry amd for a Saiyan, that was saying something and she clearly had something on her mind that was bothering her "Say, Hiroshi? Do, you think that Taki will forgive me for, you know, just leaving like that? Without so much as saying 'good bye' or anything?" she asks, picking at her food.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:58 am

Hiroshi thinks for a moment. "Knowing Taki as I do now, I can't say how upset she will be at you, but I know she won't hold it long. Taki has matured and grown up a lot during the time you were gone. Heck plenty of people twice her age I know wouldn't handle the power she has now responbility or shown her restraint. She just wants her big sister back, its all she wanted. So sure she might be upset but she'd just be glad you decided to come back."

Hiroshi Could of seen resentment issues towards him or even Suki if Taki was a different person. In the vein of 'Our family wasn't good enough for you to stay, but this one guy is?' sort of deal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Suki was silent, thinking "Yes. I believe you're right. She wouldn't have worked so hard to bring me back otherwise..." she says "It's just, I still feel really bad for leaving... I just couldn't stay there any longer... it hurt too much..." she mumbles "You know, I never considered how hard this is on you..." she looks over to Hiroshi "How have you been holding up throughout all this?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:23 pm

Hiroshi wasn't really expecting that question. "Me? I'm all right, at least in part. But it shouldn't have come to this in the first place due to how I treated you. There's also the whole 'something wrong with me' thing Jason mentioned with therapy that's been bugging me. Its made me second guess myself and my decisions a bit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:10 am

Suki shakes her head "Don't let what Jason said get to you." she says "He probably said those things to manipulate you into doing what he wanted." she tells him as she walks over and gives him a hug from behind "There's nothing wrong with you.", squeezing her surprisingly round, soft breasts against his back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:44 pm

Maybe Jason did, he did have a track record to try to manipulate things for certain things to turn out a certain way. Still, it wouldn't hurt to go and see, if nothing else to sort some other things out. Still it felt nice coming from Suki, but then so did something else pressing against them.

There was a mental debate whether to or not, but he decided to go with his gut much like the last time before leaving on the ship. He turned to face them, gently lifting her chin before going for a kiss.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:02 am

Suki didn't even think of resisting and closes her eyes as their lips meet. They are so soft and moist as she presses them against his. She opens her mouth and slides her tongue into Hiroshi's mouth as she wraps her arms around him, pulling him closer to her, pressing her breasts against him again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:23 pm

Seeing as she didn't reject or push him away, Hiroshi felt more a bit more ebolden to do other stuff with them. He still stop the moment, or if she got put off but he didn't think she was going to. He continued kissing her, his hands going underneath her shirt to massage her chest. It was probably also the Farian side pushing to be more aggressive when put in a situation like this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:38 pm

This is what Suki had been waiting for, for a long while and as soon as Hiroshi starts fondling her breasts through her bra, she moves back a half a step and pulls off her shirt, then unzips her skirt and let's it fall to the ground while she unclips her bra, letting That fall to the ground as well.

Her face was fiery red from embarrassment, but she moves close to Hiroshi again and starts kissing him again, pressing his hands against her soft, round breasts, as her small, hard pink nipples poke into the palms of his hands.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:57 am

Hiroshi was fifty percent on how Suki would react to things, he knew she likely be all right with it given what he knew of them, Sayain nature included. It was different then with Taki as he had to be much more reserved not to scare them off, not that it mattered here.

Seeing as they gotten naked, he decided to return the favor. After kissing them, he backed away slightly to take off his own clothes; first with his shirt then his own pants. The later felt much more comfortable since he had gotten rather stiff.

From there, he began kissing them again, trailing down to her breast and sucking on her hardened nipples. Part of him wouldn't mind just taking them against the wall, but the other part thought maybe her first time should be more comfortable on the bed. He didn't just plunge into her like that, as he wanted to make sure she was wet and enjoying it first so the pain hurt them a lot less.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:58 pm

Suki takes a step back to get a good look at Hiroshi. She hadn't really seen him completely naked since they were little and Oh my how he has grown! She gets in her knees as she focuses on his hard cock and starts kissing it. Working from his balls on up his shaft and licking his head, using her tongue to play with his urethra a bit before sliding it into her mouth!

She bobs her head up and down, getting his dick nice and wet before putting it between her breasts, pressing them together, and sliding them up and down over his hard, wet dick, all the while still kissing and licking his head.

Oh how she had long since dreamed of this moment, where she and Hiroshi would Finally become intimate with each other. She thought she would be more shy, but she was pretty heated by what she was now doing and she craved even more!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:12 am

This whole thing wasn't new to Hiroshi, though obviously different since Suki was doing it instead so it wasn't quite the same. Not that it mattered, he really had three sexual experiences to draw from and even then it wasn't so much to compare but make reference of.

Her warm mouth bobbing up and down felt good as he ran his hair through Suki's hair. Oral was still probably one of his favorite things in his limited experience.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:24 pm

Suki let's out a pleasured sigh as she continues to suck Hiroshi's cock. She liked head pats. She keeps sucking on his dick while simultaneously rubbing it between her tits. She could taste his precum and it was delicious! She couldn't wait for the real thing now and redoubles her efforts to pleasure Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:16 am

Well, Suki seemed to be enjoying it so he would take it and obviously so was he. Oral at least in his limited experience wasn't something he lasted particularly long with when it came down to things. It didn't matter as much in the end though.

Between the pleasure of Suki bobbing her head up and down and sometimes using her round soft breast to squeeze his dick as she stregenthened her efforts, he didn't last much longer. Suki recieved a lot of cum, enough it go other places if she wasn't prepared for it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:57 am

Suki didn't seem to really mind that Roshi marked his territory all over her face, hair, and tits. Suki lays back on the ground and pulls her panties off, show off her slender, smooth, now completely naked body to Hiroshi "I-it's my first time... s-so please be gentle..." she says in a shy voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum