Idle Time

2 posters

Go down

Idle Time Empty Idle Time

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:30 pm

It was only after doing this job did Aron have further respect for those who did, because he didn't know how they did it. He wasn't required to be here twenty four seven, but it did take a lot of his time. Thus far things had been relatively tame which was a good thing in his book. Still, it did get kind of lonely from time to time which is why he kept himself busy by getting a library and what not.

He Had the idea of maybe training some people up but it was kind of a hard sell. At least with stuff like the Unknown Heroes or Hunters that were some more tangible benefits. Not so much in training up a new group of Z-fighters to defend earth so he wouldn't have to do everything alone.

For now, he'd just do business as usual.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Idle Time Empty Re: Idle Time

Post by Namey Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:28 am

"But you wouldn't be alone." Jason says as he was suddenly there "If ever came a threat to the Earth that you needed to step in, I would be here as well as Bow, should you have need of him." he says as he walks over "And I'm fairly certain Joseph Reaver would show up to help as well."

He clears his throat "I'm here for the Dragon Balls." he states "As Kami, you have say how I get them. So, how do yoy want to do this?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:58 pm

Aron looked up from his reading when Jason appeared and spoke up, not really a surprised they couldn't sense them. "If someone makes it up here, I give them the option to be trained or make a wish. Other then that case by case basis."

He closed the book he was reading. "So what crisis is happening you need the Dragonballs for?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:24 pm

Jason shakes his head "No crisis. Just trying to wake someone up from a long sleep." he says, simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:01 pm

Aron didn't say anything at first but that seemed to work for him as he got up to retrieve the Dragonballs so Jason could make a wish. Another reason he did things this way as it be both a waste of his and Jason's time for a 'fight' that wouldn't really be one.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:22 am

Jason watches Aron "You know you don't Need to stay up here all the time, right?" he asks "You don't even need to stay up here Some of the time. You only Need to be here when someone shows up on the Lookout or there's a threat to the Earth and you should be able to sense when those happen." he tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:40 am

"I thought I needed to spend at least some time here. That's good news for me."
Aron placed the Draonballs down. "Well, let's get this party started and get you on your way."

And from there, the mighty Shenron would be summoned and Jason could make his wish and be on his way. It never really got tired of the sight, at least not yet.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:24 pm

Aron would need to summon and make the requested wish, as Shenron was made to answer to either Will, Bow, or Aron. That way no evil doers would be able to steal tye Dragon Balls and make bad wishes.

But with that, the skies turn dark and a huge, purple, multi-mile long dragon appears and demands that a single wish be granted and once that wish was granted, the dragon balls shoots off into the distance of the world, turned to stone.

Jason watches them go "You know, somewhere inside the depths of Castlevania, there is a relic. If you were to find this relic and perform a ritual to destroy it, it will release it's hold over a certain someone and they'll no longer be bound to the castle or it's owner." he says, looking over the edge of the Lookout "Anyway, I need to get going." he says as he puts his fingers to his forehead, blurs and disappears.

((Jason is out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:35 am

Aron knew Jason had to be talking about Peresphone. For a bit he thought he'd never really get to build a life with the woman he loved. Sure there were the Dragonballs and he had yet to make a single wish for himself even he first got here, but preferred Not to use to solve all his problems. A personal rule he'd get one wish for himself since he had yet to make one, so may as well make it count.

It was time to find Angel and Perephone, if anyone knew what Jason was talking about it be her probably.

(Aron is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down