The Long Road Up

2 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

The Long Road Up - Page 33 Empty Re: The Long Road Up

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:07 pm

Hiroshi had seen it a few times now, so he wasn't as put off about the big massive dragon. Luckily Shenron was friendly despite the big voice and everything. "Lia-chan wishes to be cute. So whatever fits in her mind as she desires." I mean, if Lia-chan was too scared to say much hopefully the dragon could work with the person's intent or what not. Because whatever Lia-chan wanted with her body would have to be what she wanted of course and he had no idea. Cute could range from girl next door to a model, or the cute nerdy girl that looked nice when cleaned up.

Or if she wanted to keep any of her Deathclaw traits, like her tail it was all up to her. Given she apparently liked hentai a lot though, who knows.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:54 pm

Jason studies Delia for a moment, then looks to the waiting dragon "Thuwed, seict Oei mubo kxaj Oeidw Deathclaw siko udt jmuhk?" he asks the dragon in a different language.

The dragon turns it's eyes to the hiding Deathclaw girl "IT SHALL BE DONE!!" the dragon booms it's eyes start to glow.

Jason grabs Hiroshi by the arm and pulls him away from Delia as a purple light suddenly surrounds her for a few seconds, before fading [b]"YOUR WISH, HAS BEEN GRANTED... FAREWELL ..."
the dragon says before turning into energy and going back into the dragonballs, which rise into the air and scatter!

Where she once stood, was an unconscious Deathclaw Girlwho was dressed exactly like Delia was.

Jason nods to Hiroshi "Don't forget the package I gave you." he says as he waits for Hiroshi to do what he needs to, before he takes them home. Inside of the package was a schoolgirl outfit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:07 pm

Hiroshi knew what he was talking about it and went to get them dressed before they headed back to HQ. "So do I need to start trailing Taki soon as I can or this not until a bit later? And will Lia-chan be out for a while?" The later was more about maybe running a errand or two before she woke up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:15 pm

Jason shakes his head "No. Once Konata is in the hospital is when yiu need to start tailing Taki." he says as he puts a hand on Hiroshi's shoulder "She's gonna blame the Oni for her family falling apart as it had." he tells the Farian "And it's gonna lead her to seek out some, less then desirable, people. People that Abraxus would be Very interested in meeting." he says as he puts his fingers to his forehead and the two of them blur and disappear.

They reappear in the run, so Hiroshi could put Delia on her bunk "She'll be asleep for a few hours." he says "Listen, in addition to changing her appearance, I also asked the dragon to, make her smarter..." he says in a low tone "She's still the same Delia on the outside, still strong, tough and all that. But now she just looks more Human. Take care of her and don't forget to let Abraxus know what happened." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:34 pm

Hiroshi nodded a bit slowly. "All right. I have a lot of things to take care of. I have a few things to talk to Ra about, I'll talk to you later."

He than went to Ra. "Sorry for the wait. There a place we can go talk in private for a moment? Have a few a personal thing or two rather not over hear." He wanted to apologize, and the other part is just wanted the other information he was sharing private.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:42 pm

Ra nods "Of course. Over this way." he says as he leads Hiroshi away and over to the storage shed "What's on your mind, brother?" he asks "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:55 am

"First, I wanted to apologize if my comment 'like a brother' hurt you."
He started. "We've been through enough to be one. The other thing is.."

Hiroshi sighed a bit, explaining that Suki left and what was to potentially come. "I don't think there's a 'quick' fix this time around, at least not with anything I'm comfortable with. I thought, maybe just like wishing Suki never died. But at that point you're making another time line and that could have unforseen effects, like Abraxus family not being alive, not getting to know you or who knows what else."

"I..just feel I'm least partially at fault." He mumbled. "If I just tried with Suki, even if things didn't work out maybe she would have stayed. I know things aren't the same, but I wanted us to at least be friends, I just never knew how to fix it. Or maybe it make things worse, I don't know. Now I'll likely never see Suki again at all, nor will her family. Taki is going to go through a rough patch again and I have to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, and their mother is going to be a wreck. It hasn't happened yet and I'm stressed the fuck out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:23 am

Ra was silent for a bit before he reaches by Hiroshi's neck and pulls out the necklace he gave him "This may seem cruel, but Fumitsuki is in yiur past." he says "We can not do anything about the events of the past. Instead, we must focus on the present and look forward to the future." he points out.

He outs a hand on Hiroshi's shoulder "Listen, my brother, you did everything you were prepared to do to try and keep her here and it no one's fault that she left but her own. She was unable to accept that your relationship was in the past and she couldn't look forward to her future without you and it, apparently, consumed her, as past mistakes often do, should you let them." he explains.

He looks to where Jason was "And if you are referring to what that man had told you, remember, the future is always changing and is not yet set in the stepping stones of history. Now that you onow what may transpire, you have power over it and have a chance to change it." he states "This may sound corny, but remember; Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is truly a gift. That is why it is called the Present." he says, giving Hiroshi's shoulder a squeeze "Do not get distracted by what was or what may be, but rather, focus on what is."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:11 am

Hiroshi wondered if there was truly nothing he could do about the Suki thing. The last time they talked he did say he was going to try to help things but actions speak louder then words. He'd ask Jason, even if he said there wasn't anyway at least he would know for sure and have some closure on it. He felt like he didn't do enough and now she was gone.

"Yeah..you're right." Hiroshi said slowly. "I also do habit of stressing when certain things go down. In less depressing news, Lia-chan is going to be out for a few hours, so want to just hang out a bit?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:31 am

Ra chuckles "No, my brother. I have classes to teach, so I need to be getting back." he says "But do take care of yourself and remember, Fumitsuki made her choice, in spite of everything you've done and when your best isn't good enough, it's best just to accept it and move forward. That's all any of us can really do." he says as he starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:53 am

He was probably right, but evens still with his nature he felt like there were things he could of maybe done differently. Either way there wasn't much for it now.

(and here, we let the thread and its chars be for now with it being closed after talking about it)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33