The Long Road Up

2 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

The Long Road Up - Page 32 Empty Re: The Long Road Up

Post by Namey Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:19 am

Delia was in the library with Harlan looking through books on many different subjects, ranging from plastic surgery to using spells to make her look cute. But that was only Half of what she was really after. The other part, was she wanted to be smarter. She knew she was slow compared to the others and she wanted to be seen as a peer, and not a pet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:47 pm

Hiroshi woke up early the next morning and opted to get cleaned up, if Deila wasn't awake already then he'd get them. Today was the day to help Deila with her personal life, and if they got lucky, perhaps help Umi's family and other Oni so they weren't in any danger. He still wondered the motives.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:51 pm

When Hiroshi woke up, Delia was laying next to him once more. It was more for affection this time, rather then for warmth. She never had a family before, so she didn't want to let this one go.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:37 pm

Urata was out cold, but oddly or not Seka was nowhere to be seen Hiroshi just guessed they got earlier and went about their day. He went over and gently roused her. "Time to get up. We got a long day ahead of us.."

He was thinking once they got isolated enough, he tell them more about the situation with Umi. The only way they were potentially going to see them again, is if that Oni and any associates were dealt with which meant she'd have to potentially give up her wish to look cute. Hiroshi knew he couldn't beat Bow and he already climbed up once so to help Umi it may be up to them. He wanted to see them again to. Absence also made the heart even fonder as they say.

Brief as her presence may of been, it wasn't the same. Plus Deila would also light up like a Christmas tree and that was priceless.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:40 pm

Savol was awake, but he wasn't training. He was taking inventory of his spell components as well as maintaining his gear. He looks up "Ah. Good morning, fearless leader." he says "What plans do you have for your day off?" he asks "I was thinking we could go hunting for ingredients together. Maybe I'll teach you some simple spells." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:02 pm

Hiroshi shook his head slightly. "Me and Lia-chan are heading to a place called Kami's LookOut. It's going to be a longer trip and a longer climb so we need to get some climbing gear and supplies before starting this early."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:29 pm

Savol quarks a brow "Ah. Going to see about making a wish are you?" he asks "I heard rumors that there are several ways to make a wish from up there, but the climb may be deadly." he says "Still, I would get a private jet to go up there." he says with a shrug as he collects his stuff "Best of luck up there." he says as he heads out.

Delia wanders into the shower room and raises her arms up. She was still sleepy. She stayed up until all hours trying to research a way to be cute, but there was much she couldn't read and even more she couldn't understand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:03 pm

Hiroshi did the usual far as helping them, though before he headed to the shower he did sent a text to Ra about things, if he still had that private jet and they could use. He supposed if not then they could get something else if need be.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:42 am

Delia was just standing under the shower, dozing off. That was until her stomach growls, waking her up. She quickly scrubs herself off and jumps out. She grabs a towel and tries to dry herself off, which ends up with a few scratches and a shredded towel and her still not being dried off too well.

Ra sends Hiroshi a reply "Of course I still have it. Is there somewhere you need to go? I can take you a lot quicker than a jet." his message reads.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:04 am

'A friend and teamate wanted to head to Kami's Lookout. If you have the time then I can meet you here at HQ or outside of it.'

At the moment though, Deila needed his help so he got another towel. "Hold still a second, I'll help you." He wondered if it ever got annoying constantly ripping clothes and such, maybe it was another reason they decided on things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:33 pm

Delia waits until Hiroshi helps dress her up "Thank you..." she mumbles,l. While she didn't have any problems with showing her body off to Hiroshi, she didn't like the constant need for help with almost all things.

Ra comes walking into the run "Hiroshi? Where are you, my brother?" he calls to the Farian.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:47 am

Hiroshi smiled nodding. "No problem. Let's go get this taken care of so you'll be able to do this yourself from now on." As they headed out, he heard Ra and made his way over. "Here. Ra, this is Deila but she goes Lia-chan. Lia-chan, this is Ra close friend of mine. Like a brother to me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:44 am

Ra chuckles "Drop the 'like', because I am your brother." he says as he claps Hiroshi on the shoulder.

Delia was shying away from Ra, but it wasn't her being shy. She seemed to be afraid of Ra, for reasons Hiroshi probably knew already "Roshi... he dark one..." she says "Lia-chan see them..."

"Curious. She seems to be able to sense the darkness in them." Jason says as he was suddenly There. He was carrying a briefcase with him "People like Ra and Mad, that is." he points out as he walks over to Hiroshi "I believe we have some business."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:25 am

This reaction wasn't one he was expecting that, how was she able to sense it, and more importantly how did she even know about them? Far as he knew, Deila was released early in a lab and was pretty isolated.

"He won't hurt you Lia-chan."
He didn't like seeing them like that, and even though she could very easily break him in a half, something about her personality made him protective of her.

Before he could try to reassure them more, Jason popped up furthering confusing him. "Jason? Business how?" Confusion and a bit of caution, a lot of the time when Jason came up like that, it wasn't good news.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:26 am

Jason sets the case down and opens it. All seven Dragonballs were inside. They were glowing in slow pulses "These are what you were wanting, right?" he asks. He closes the case and walks away, motioning for Hiroshi to follow.

Once they were away from Ra and Delia, Jason turns to Hiroshi "I'm sorry to tell you, but Suki has left." he begins "She asked me to take her to Vegeta. I tried to talk her out of it, but she said she shed enough tears over you and that the memory of the good times you both had were drowning her like an anchor around her neck and she wanted to start a new life away from everything that reminded her of her old one." he explains "So, in lew of compensation, of sorts, I bring you the Dragonballs to make a wish to ease the pain Suki's decision will cause others. Including yourself."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:36 am

Hiroshi was feeling a myriad of emotions at the moment, he didn't respond right away as he took a slow sigh. "I promised Lia-chan I was going to help her, but I can't just ignore this. It should be ok making it up there so no one has to beat Bow to get her wish.." He mumbled.

He had a few in mind he may of used wish wise, maybe even one that was a bit selfish for once even if he was conflicted about it now that didn't matter. "I could simply wish Suki never died. It be like nothing ever happened..but that's the problem. This is going to sound strange, but I don't want everything me and the others went through just to be for nothing. Taki didn't grow to how she is now without all this, and neither did I. I'm far from perfect and could do things to work on myself, but I still don't want to go back."

He was quite for a bit. "Not to mention, you change one thing like that and you basically start messing with time-lines. For example, good intentions could lead to Abraxus' family still being dead since there be no incentive for me to go. Or Oni overlord still around. It's not just about me or mine when it comes to stuff like that.."

"Maybe.." Hiroshi started again. "Maybe something like wishing for things to work out and those involved including Suki to be happy in the long run would work? It wouldn't be a instant cure all or instantly do something but help nudge things in the right direction without messing with people's  free will or taking away from them growing. The old me would of just said just wish to set everything back as they were, but I can't do that. Not anymore. The Dragonballs and things like them are both a blessing and a curse. Only my opinion."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:30 am

Jason seems to fuzz out a bit, as if he was looking a thousand miles away. For those who knew, if was him checking out future events. He nods slowly after a bit "Okay, so what I Suggest you do, is stick with your original plan of giving Delia this wish..." he says "I took the liberty of dropping Suki off with Teala, the Queen of the Saiyans and a truly kind and extraordinary woman. She'll ensure Suki is Properly taken care of." he explains.

"Now as for You, when Konata is hospitalized, you Need to start following Taki after school..." he states "Use all that Hunter training to tail her and whatever you do, don't forget to check in with Abraxus when the time comes, you'll know when that time is." he continues.

"Now here's the part you're not gonna like too much, Until the time is right, Taki is going to start to grow bitter and resentful towards the Oni, blaming them for what's happened to her family..." he points out "Be there for her, but don't try to change her mind, it'll only deepen her anger at them. Changing her mind will come later." he says "But regardless, you won't likely see Suki ever again." pulls out a clothing box and hands it to Hiroshi and nods to Delia "This is for her. You'll know when to give it to her." he says as he starts back towards the others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:24 pm

In fairness, there was multitude things he didn't like of course but that wasn't there here nor there. It was a Lot to process and take in at the moment. "..One other thing. Since Deila is using this wish, if later on I were to make it under my own power this time would it count? Or some loophole, I can't exactly get past Bow Ki or no."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:40 pm

Jason nods slowly "Oh yeah. The Dragonballs aren't limited to one wish per person, like the Tri-Force." he says "You can get a wish each time you find them and as for the Lookout, Bow's not there anymore. He's helping some friends. The new Guardian is a nice guy named Aron. He's not as obsessed with strength as Bow, so it would be very possible to get another wish or two from him." he explains he say as he starts back, pausing slightly "Also, just a heads up, Ra really sees you as his real brother. So you saying 'he's like a brother' kinda hurts him a bit." he starts off again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:38 am

Hiroshi would have to talk to Ra and apologize for that then. He had too much to think about and process right now to think of everything he wanted to say or ask right now. Suffice to say he was anxious for understandbale reasons. "Sorry about that, we're back. Turns out we won't have to travel as long after all Lia-chan."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:55 am

Ra nods with a slight smile "It seems luck is with you this day, brother." he says as he claps a hand on Hiroshi's shoulder "Do you wish me to stay around while you settle matters?" he asks.

Delia cautiously walks over to Hiroshi and gently takes his hand in her clawed one. She could sense he was anxious about something and that made her anxious "Roshi... okay..?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:29 am

Hiroshi addressed Ra first. "You know you're always welcomed to stay as long as you want, but I won't hold you for long since you have a family. There are a few things I want to talk to you about before you go."

It seemed Lia-chan was picking up something, maybe because she had animal instincs or something? It was a guess, or she was just a lot more observant then people gave her credit for. "Yeah, I'm ok or I will be. Thank you for asking." He turned back to Jason. "So, how is this going to work? Just go elsewhere and do it? Here attract a lot of attention."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:57 am

Jason nods "Indeed it would. The two of you put your hands on my shoulders and I'll take us somewhere no one will bother us." he looks to Ra "You can come along as well, if you would like." he says.

Ra shakes his head "Thank you for the offer, but I believe I shall wait here for your return." he says as he takes a step back to give them some room.

Jason nods as he puts to fingers to his forehead and the three of them blur and disappear...

A second later they reappear on an island Somewhere "Okay, we won't be bothered here." he says as he sets the case down and pops it open.

Delia looks around all wide eyed "What happen..? Where we..? How get here..?" she asks as she starts to climb a tree to get a better look at where they ended up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:04 am

Hiroshi was semi dessentizied to the whole thing, but it was still pretty cool. He just didn't know how Jason did it. "Jason can teleport Lia-chan. Before we start, there's going to be a big dragon or if you don't know what that is, think a giant lizard. Despite looking intimidating don't worry, they're friendly. There going to be here to help you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:53 am

Delia frowns a little "What tele-port..?" she asks, confused by more than what Hiroshi had just said.

Jason takes the Dragonballs out of the case "I summon you, Shenron, come forth!" he says as the Dragonballs start to glow brighter as the sky gets cloudy and darkens to night.

Suddenly a huge burst of energy erupts from the orbs in the form of a massive energy stream which rapidly forms into the Eternal Dragon! It looms over the whole island as a massive, multi-mile long dragon "WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER? STATE YOUR WISH SO THAT I MAY REST AGAIN!" he says in a booming voice.

Jason looks over to Hiroshi, as if this was just another day for him, Delia was hiding behind Hiroshi, clearly sue was freaked out by this "All you, big guy." he says, casually.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next