The Long Road Up

2 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Long Road Up - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Road Up

Post by Namey Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 pm

Taki *Hmphs!* at that "A witch who doesn't gain power on her own is not a real witch." she says as she chomps down on her food.

Kyosuki chuckles "I have to agree with you there, Taki." he says. He looks over to Hiroshi "So, will you be staying the night?" he asks "You room is always open for you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:37 pm

That made Hiroshi of something else he didn't have to worry about. At the comment, he thought it over before nodding. "I'll stay. Ra and his family moved out today back to Egypt so its just me again and I didn't feel like staying alone." Not that he was one of those people who absolutely Had to be around other people constantly or anything but just for the night he didn't want to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:52 am

Kyosuki nods "Well, you're always welcome over here." he says as he looks at his phone, before focusing on Hiroshi again "Also, I don't want you knocking anymore. You have a key and you're welcome over here Any time, day or night. As far as I'm concerned, this is your house too." he gets up "Understand?" he asks as he looks at his phone again "If you kids'll excuse me, Konata is going to be calling any minuet." he says as he heads into the living room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Hiroshi took the older man's words to heart for later on. As he left, it was just him and Taki at the moment. He didn't want awkward silence between them. "So how has your training been going?"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:43 pm

She was looking Very intently at her now empty plate "Um, it's not, going too well, I mean." she says as she geta up "Oh look! I'm outta food. I guess I had best wash my plate and head to my room." she says as she gathered her stuff "I have a test coming up and I want to beat Lara for once." she says. For an American, Lara has pretty good grades now and Taki's are lagging behind.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:51 pm

Hiroshi was bothered by Taki pretty much running in the opposite direction just not to be alone with him. He hadn't been able to get anything out of her either when asked. "Have a good night then.."

He went to finish his food and clean it up before heading to bed. The last comment did remind him of something, so he sent a text to Lara. 'If you're not busy tomorrow can me and you talk after school?'

Either way it turned out, he figure it out but he had more then enough things tomorrow to keep himself busy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:51 am

"Sure thing. But it's not too late and I'm not doing anything right now, if you want to come on over." Lara's reply read.

Kyosuki would likely be busy with Konata and Fumitsuki's call for a bit and Taki had retreated to her room to 'Study' for a test tomorrow. What else was there to do?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:56 am

He gave a reply he'd be over soon before heading out to Lara's place, out of everyone else he had realized she was the only one he spent little to no time with. Sarah, Mitsuki and of course Taki he had all spent more one on one time with.

Once he reached their place, he knocked and waited.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:26 am

After a moment, Lara opens the door. She was in her pajamas and had her long, blonde hair down "Hey there, Hiroshi. Come on in." she moves aside "Dad is still at the base and mom is out with some friends at a movie." she says. Lara's dad was a Staff Sergeant in the army and her mom was a famous model.

Lara's home was aggressively American. A big ol Stars and Stripes flag hanging in the living room, John Wayne movie posters on the walls. American style furniture along with a crazy American sized TV and stereo system. The only thing that was missing, were the racks of guns everywhere, and that's because of Japanese law.

Lara flops on the couch, her braless, bigger than normal breasts bouncing as she does "There's soda in the fridge if you want some. Help yourself." she says, nodding to the kitchen "So, this is a surprise. We never just hang out, the two of us. What's on your mind?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:04 pm

Lara was distracting, he did always find them pretty attractive and the clothing she wore didn't hurt. Still he wasn't here to be sidetracked, teenager Farian hormones were still annoying at times but it was natural regardless he supposed.

"Normally not, but its probably something to fix." After all if he did spend other times alone with his other female friends it was only fair. Besides it be kind of rude just to talk about one thing then instantly bounce. "Well, it's just its about Taki. Ever since the night before she fought the Overlord she's been avoiding me l  I try to talk to them about it but to no luck."

He might have to explain what happened, if Lara didn't already know. If he noticed, chances were Lara did and she would press if it seemed like something was bothering her friends.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Lara nods "You mean the day after you guys boned each other?" she asks "Makes sense. Taki had talked to me about this with me before. Apparently, when she looks at you, and don't hold this against her, she's a young woman at the age where all she can think about are boys, but when she looks at you all she really sees is your long, hard, thick, veiny dick." she says as she shrugs "And it embarrasses her, so she does what she normally does when tough situations arise. She runs and avoids them." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:08 pm

So she did know, he wasn't too surprised. Taki was likely to talk to it about one of her close friends at least. "I'm a teenager of a race with already high libido's, so no offense taken. Glass houses and all." He said to the part of what Taki was apparently thinking. "That makes sense. I figured that might of been the case. Maybe just need a bit more time so its not awkward between us anymore."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:40 pm

Lara shakes her head "No. She's just going to continue to run from the problem and avoid you." she says "The best thing you Both can do now? Is talk about it. It can only help things." she points out.

She sits up as her face starts to get a little red "Now, that being said, Taki and I Are the same age, so I'm a bit curious to see this wonderous thing Taki had mentioned to me. I've been anxious to see it since Taki first told us she had peeked in on you in the shower." she says, holding a pillow to her chest, her face was as red as an apple.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Hiroshi was slightly embarrassed by that. "Uh, you mean you want to see? I don't mind if that's what you really want." He noted the word 'us' so Taki had probably mentioned it to the other two.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Lara nods, her face was quite red "Yes. Show me the D!" she says as she gets on her knees, still on the couch, so she could get a better look.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:08 pm

Hiroshi was kind of amused by the wording but he supposed there wasn't any point in keeping them waiting any longer.  He pulled out down his pants, then his boxers revealing his manhood. It wasn't as embarrassing as he thought but since he had admittingly limited experience going for him it was different. It didn't seem he was circumcised either at looking at things.

At a glance he was decently toned, not overly so but more someone who kept in good shape which he more or less did for the most part.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:03 pm

Lara's eyes were wide as she reaches out and cups Hiroshi's balls in her tiny, soft hands "These feel... so soft... and speaking of soft..." she looks at his soft dick "I think I have what we need to make this guy stand at attention..." she says as she pulls her pajama top up and over her head.

Her larger than average breasts bounce slightly as she pulls her top off. She gets on her knees and starts rubbing her boobs up and down Hiroshi's soft thing. She looks upwards at Hiroshi "Do you think he'll like this attention?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:04 am

Hiroshi didn't expect Lara to take off her top like that which was a welcome sight to be sure. More surprising was when she came over to give his 'friend' some attention to wake them up.

"..I think he likes it a lot.." It felt really good, different from a blow job but he was hardly complaining.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:54 am

Once Hiroshi was nice and hard, Lara starts rubbing her soft, tiny hand up and down his shaft "It's so hard and Long! How on Earth did Taki ever fit this huge thing inside of her tiny body?" she says as she starts to play with his foreskin, while still rubbing her hand up and down his dick. She has the most delighted look in her eyes, like this was the best thing she had ever seen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:13 am

Hiroshi's breathing was was a bit heavier as Lara got to working on his shaft with her hands mostly. It wasn't quite enough to cum just yet but it would be soon given the physical and visual stimulation the young woman was giving him.

It was pretty warm to the touch, more so then normal given what he was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:28 am

As Lara continued working Hiroshi's dick over with her one hand, her other slipped into her pajama bottoms and panties and between her legs, there she starts rubbing her tiny, smooth lower lips as she brings her upper ones to kiss Hiroshi's swollen member, before she starts licking his shaft.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:39 am

The view of Lara starting to use her tongue and playing with herself was incredibly hot to Hiroshi. The physical pleasure he was getting at was of course the main cheery on top to things. "Lara..think I'm gonna cum.."

He didn't want to give her a surprise and choke them on accident or anything when he had his first orgasm. Which, speaking of, he did end having one soon after. Not that it stop him from becoming hard quickly again being a young man and what he was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:51 am

Since Lara wasn't giving him a blowjob, just licking his dick, she was in no danger of choking on his man milk, still, it did get all over her face and breasts "Gah!" she says as she jerks back slightly.

She starts to play with the cum on her breasts a bit "So That's what it looks like when a guy blows his load." she says as she stands and pulls down her pajama bottoms and panties, she was already plenty wet "Now it's your turn to make me feel good." she says as she leans back on the couch, rubbing her smooth, soft, wet slit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:38 am

Hiroshi decided that was fair to get working on them since they had done the same to him. So once Lara got settled, he sat down and began using his tongue on their lower lips. It was a first for him but he had a general idea of what to do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:27 am

Lara lets out a little squeak as Hiroshi's tongue comes into contact with her, but she does nothing, other than place her tiny hands on his head. She starts moaning as she drags her hands through Hiroshi's hair and as Hiroshi continues, Lara's moaning gets louder, until she climaxes, letting out a torrent of love juice in his mouth, she tasted like vanilla.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next