Adjustment Pains

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adjustment Pains - Page 2 Empty Re: Adjustment Pains

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:06 pm

Emanulle had no idea how that man had Not had some type of heart issue with all that food; but he ignored it for the moment. "Hey Mondo. I had something I wanted to talk to you about, do you have a moment?"

But seriously, how did that man eat all that and not get sick?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:57 am

As a Speedster, Mondo burned a lot of energy when he runs and as a a reptile, he has a healing factor as part of his mutation, so eating things rhat were bad for him, didn't really matter as any damage would take care of it's self.

Mondo pauses his VHS player and looks over to Manny "Huh? What's up?" he asks, sounding equal parts bored and sleepy at the same time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 01, 2020 8:02 am

Sounding bored and tired seemed like normal mondo more or less. "I was hoping you could help me and Michru get to Anita's dimension. The issue is, I don't have the dimensional cordinates."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 01, 2020 12:54 pm

This didn't seem to phase Mondo in the slightest as he pulls something out of one of his pockets and tosses it to Manny "That sounds like a problem you should look into fixing. Anyway, good luck in your search." the thing he tossed Manny was his dimensional shifter.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2020 5:26 pm

Emanulle took the item, looking it over. "So..how does it work? I never used one of these."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2020 5:33 pm

Mondo scratches his bum "You put in where you wanna go and you go." he says as he hits play "Simple."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2020 8:21 pm

"..Right. Well thank you.. I'm going to let you go for now."
It really didn't help him that much if he didn't know how the device work so that end it seemed he'd have to do his last resort. Which was go to knock on the door of Dave's studio, if he was still in that like shinboi had said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2020 8:29 pm

The young hero opens the door "Oh, Manny. What can I do for you?" he asks. He looked like hell. He had dark rings around his eyes, as if he hadn't been sleeping very well, and he had the slight wiff of alcohol on him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2020 8:35 pm

This brought some concern from Emanulle. "I was going to ask some help using this dimension device Mondo let me borrow to find Anita's dimension. You look tired though. Do you want to talk about it?" If not he'd leave it be, but sometimes people needed to vent even mellow people like Dave.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2020 8:42 pm

Dave shakes his head "No... but thanks for your concern." he says as he steps out "Okay, so to use the Dimensional Door (trademark Mickey Antillo), you need the exact dimensional coordinates for the dimension you want to go to and plug them in. Once that's done, the Smart Cycle System, or S.C.S. (also trademaked Mickey Antillo) will take you to the dimension you want to go and ensure that it doesn't drop you off in a dangerous location." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2020 9:06 pm

Emanulle decided to let whatever was bothering Dave alone and focused on what he was saying. "All right, that makes sense. The only real issue is I don't know Anita's home dimension cordinate's. So if that's the case is there a way to go about finding it? If Mickey made this and I paid your home a visit maybe he could help? If he's not busy and wants to anyway. Or someone else that dimensional travels a lot."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 02, 2020 9:33 pm

Dave shakes his head "I have no doubts that Mickey could help. But he's a Very busy turtle and usually doesn't like to be interrupted." he mumbles "As for other dimensional travelers, I'm certain there are others out there, but my bother, Harry, Mondo, and myself are the only one's here, that I'm aware of."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 02, 2020 10:16 pm

Emanulle wasn't sure Harry would be any help if he had same general knowledge of things. But maybe since they were a alien they were more well traveled and knew a lot more about people that might potentially be able to help. Even if this lane was a dead end, at least it hadn't been a waste since he got the device. "So besides Mickey, you don't know anyone back at your home that could potentially help? Jack at the moment is occupied with very important matters, but even if he wasn't I'm not sure he could help if I don't know where it is. That's really the only issue now, not traveling but trying to find it."

As a last resort he could try Lee and Dino, assuming they were there..and assuming he could afford it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 03, 2020 3:16 am

Dave frowns a bit "I, wouldn't go to Jack for this sort of thing..." he mumbles "He's a good and dependable guy, but he's not a smart one. Not like Mondo or Mickey." he points out "Your best bet is to try Lee and Dino." he suggests "And yes, I know they Do have a presents in this dimension, but barely spend any time here, and that's because they spend most of their time in my dimension." he says, which Manny would have known if he had stayed there for more then a week. "So you see, it might Actually be worth going to my Earth for a bit."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 03, 2020 10:42 am

Emanulle was a thinking a bit on it. He was going have a talk with Monica and such before he went about going off to another dimension. Had to make sure his ducks were lined in a row so to speak. "I'll need the cordinates written down, if they aren't already programmed in. I think the only issue is my money might attract too much attention and not sure how much it cost. Probably more then a mimum wage month's worth."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 03, 2020 10:50 am

Dave nods "Yeah, the coordinates for our home dimension should already be programmed in, unless Mondo erased them for whatever reason." he mumbles "As for money, just use a credit card. No one will care then. But you'll Need actual bills for Lee and Dino." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 04, 2020 9:35 am

Manny had been there for a week, so he knew his card could work when he went there. His mind was made up about finding Lee and Dino of the home dimension but first he had to take care of a few things before he set off. "Thanks for telling me how to work things. I'll need to make sure some are in order before I up and leave. You take care of yourself. You have my number if you need to send me anything you forgot before I go."

He was going to need a talk with Monica and the rest of his family.

For the moment anyway, Monica was glad Michru wasn't as listless as she usually was as of late. She was still lacking her usual energy but being a bit more active was a improvement from the first few days. At the current time in her parent's home she was in her own room while she and her mother had started cooking.

A knock was heard on the door and Terra went to get it. "Come in. How did your trip go?"

"It went better then I expected it too."
Emanulle smelled whatever they were making; it smelled nice. "I managed to get a device to dimensional transport, issue is still don't have the coordinate's so I have to make a pit stop to Jack's dimension to see about Lee and Dino's."

"Hm. Well, I hope it works out for you. Just be careful going over there." Terra didn't know much about Jack's dimension just it had a bunch of super powered people.

"I have to get packed and such, so I'm not leaving right away. Is Michru sleep?" He asked putting his jacket on a rack.

"She is." Monica didn't turn from what she was doing with the bowl stirring at after seeing who it was(mostly because she didn't want to mess up) "You should get something to eat then talk to her before you leave. She has abandonment issues so just leaving wouldn't be a good idea, especially if you don't know how long you'll be gone. I..have a few other plans. We can go over them with you before you head off."

Emanulle wondered what she could be referring to, but he did agree best to hear what she had in mind first. One shouldn't rush a plan like this after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 06, 2020 9:01 am

The dinner was relatively quite, some small talk here and there but otherwise it was quite of the peaceful kind. Once they were finished Terra went to get the dishes, the others offered but she shook her head and said she could handle it and give them some time to talk things over.

"..So, I was thinking on a few things." Monica finally started once there was another lull in talking. "Besides this, if it doesn't work out either because we can't afford it or something we have a few back ups. Realistically just one though."

This got Manny's interest up, he was willing to hear them out of course. "What did you have in mind?"

"The first option is Ness, but he's out dimension hopping so he's out. Second is Lost, but already said they could just bring Anita back and to. It probably need to do something else. The last one is Regina, I could see about calling them. They might want something in exchange, or some sort of deal. Might do it for free; just never know with that woman. Monica finished.

"But it's aback up plan if the other two don't work."
Monica continued. "On another note, I decided I wanted to come with you and Michru. Ideally all of us as Anita is family but if its just a limited number then that's fine. I have this gem with the calming effect, so maybe I can help with what Anita is trying to do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 09, 2020 12:53 pm

"You have? Are you sure? What about your company?" Emanulle asked, he wasn't really surprised but he was curious.

Monica nodded. "Point in fact, I already discussed things with my mom and dad. The reason we came back was because of you two and Anita. For her sake, we would all be willing to move again but if for some reason its only a few people I made the most sense to go.  And.."

There was a slight trailing off before she shook her head. "And I just want to help. if something happened to Anita, or you two when I could have done something it eat at me. It was always going to nag at me, no matter how much I may try to ignore it. I know I'm not the strongest or anything but that's never been my strength. It's been with people and avoiding a bad situation before a punch had to be thrown. I have that and this gem so..maybe I can play to my strengths."

"i figure, between that and your background we could help Anita a lot. I know she's a big girl and can take care of herself, but don't think she can do this alone." Monica finished.

A lot of what Monica made sense, he couldn't deny that. "If you're sure and you have things squared away, then of course you can tag along.  Let's just make sure we get things packed up and head out I'll give you a warning, it can only take one person and has to wait a week."

After that was finished, they both went to Michru to tell them Manny would be on a businsss trip and be back in a week at most. The young girl was tired of being woken up and a bit reluctant for them to go before relenting after a bit.

Monica got a back pack with some supplies, while she also withdrew some cash to store away for when Emanulle got to Lee and Din's in their home dimension, Terra also helped since it was a group effort and it be better if they piled their resources together.  The idea was to pile their resources(this case money) for the best chance of having enough money for the end goal.

Once the errands were done for the day, Emanulle found a safe spot in the alley and made the jump.

(Manny is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum