Laying Low

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Laying Low - Page 7 Empty Re: Laying Low

Post by Namey Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:59 am

Tracy nods "It's a possibility. I mean, we Do hang out at the office a lot..." she mumbles, remembering there's a ghost at the office, currently "So, um, w-what do you plan on doing, you know, about that ghost in the office?" she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:27 pm

Devin thinks for a moment. "I can't say one hundred percent for sure, but think its a normal spirit and not say like something you ran into. I asked the sisters to come home a bit earlier when they can. I might be able to do something, maybe. I'll see."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:54 am

Tracy visibly shuddered "That was a nightmare..." she mumbles "I don't think I've ever been so scared before in my life..." she says in a soft tone.

Oka comes walking over to the pair of them. She looked plenty tired "Good afternoon, everyone..." she says, sounding as tired as she looked.

Aki comes walking over a little later, holding a cup of coffee for her sister "Greetings." she says, sounding bright eyed and ready for work.

Tracy blinks at the two in surprise "Wait, how did you two get back here so fast? Weren't you two eighteen hours away?" she asks, confused.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:54 pm

Devin was surprised to see the two here. "Did someone teleport you two here?" He was aware it was possible in theory for someone to do that with mental powers, but far as he was aware neither of them had that kind of power.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:10 pm

Aki shakes her head "Teleport, no. Transport, yes." she says "Our school has one of Paragon Corps matter transportation devices. It was very expensive and requires an NS-5 to use it." she explains.

Oka was sipping her coffee "Asa ichibandesu yo shisutā.. Asa made matenakatta?" she mumbles to Aki.

The eldest sister looks over "No. From what Devin told us, this entity needs help now. Why else would it have gone through the trouble of gathering so much energy to communicate?" she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:01 am

"It was pretty specific, I'd say chances are good the spirit tried to grab my attention because they know what I do."
He said. "or just anyone who listen; never can tell with these things. They should still be in the office if the spirit feels comfortable there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:54 am

Oka looks around and focuses on something behind Devin "No. She followed you out here..." she mutters.

Tracy feels her skin her goose pimples as she now notices how cold it's started getting "Waahhh!" she cries as her hands go up and her books goes everywhere and she hides behind Aki.

Oka looks closer at the spector behind Devin "Wow... she's in pretty rough shape..." she looks over to Devin "Why don't you talk to her?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:02 am

Devin didn't see anyone, but then again Oka was more spiritually aware then he was for sure. "I could try, but it have to be a back and forth since normally I can't hear them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:39 am

Oka looks at the thing behind Devin that only she could see "She says her name was Elizabeth Hale and she was a vampire who was murdered and her case was never solved..." she mumbles

"It seems like she would like to ask us to look into her case for some closure so that she can move on." Aki pipes up. Then she looks over to Devin "So, what shall we do, boss?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:47 am

Devin didn't feel right just ignoring it, true they were already on a case but more of the people came back so that made it easier to manage and split. He pulled out a pad. "I think we should look into it to see if we can help. Ok. Can you ask her who or what murdered her? And does she have any living friends or family?" He didn't ask what kind of vampire she was because it wasn't too important save for a few things here and here
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:59 am

Oka shakes her head "Annnd... she's gone..." she mumbles "She probably used up all her energy and needs to collect some more before manifesting again."

Aki nods "At least we have a name. So now we can start a case file on her." she points out.

Tracy was still hiding behind Aki "I, suppose, I could look up what I can, about her." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:30 am

That was a let down, but Devin should have expected it not to be that easy. "Send me what you find when you're done Tracy, every bit can potentially help including what kind of vampire she is."

He thought for a bit longer. "I want Oka to stay with me for a minute just in case she still follows me instead. That way the next time she does appear again we have a direct link to talk. Better safe then sorry. Not exactly sure when she'd be able to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:08 am

Tracy nods as she picks her things up and heads out. It would sure be nice if Danny were around. With his connections he could easily find out about this woman.

Oka, for her part, blushes at the thought of having to hang around Devin all day. He was pretty easy on the eyes and any girl would be Mad to not find him at least a Bit hot "O-okay... if you f-feel that's necessary..." she mumbles, avoiding eye contact.

Aki places a soothing hand on her sister's shoulder "Not to worry. I shall be here as well." she says, evenly, as she gives her sister an empty thumbs up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:40 am

"So can the time she manifest again be sped up in anyway or we just have to wait for her to have the strength again?
" Devin asked. "In the mean time if two are hungry, food is on me since just came here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:54 am

Oka nods "Um, yes. She would need things that have plenty of power in them, like cell phones, flashlights, remotes, cameras. Things of that nature." she says "she can also draw energy from the environment, which is why it gets cold when a ghost is around."

"However, I can't be around when you're trying to power her back up." Aki says "With all thar free energy just laying around, and when our wayward ghost comes back, I may not be able to restrain myself for too long." she points out, with a straight face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 am

Devin thinks for a bit. "Let's try for a bigger electronic store then. If that doesn't pan out, would say being at a sports game or something also work? That's probably plenty of ambient energy in the background right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:19 pm

Oka shakes her head "Ghosts aren't energy sponges. They don't just indiscriminately syphon energy." she says "When they want to manifest, they'll seek out the closest energy source that can fulfill their needs." she explains.

Aki places a hand on her sister's shoulder "In the mean time, my sister and I are plenty tired." she says as she pulls Oka towards her "We're heading back to out apartment to rest up a bit." she starts off, Oka following close by.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:10 am

Devin nodded a bit. "I'll see you two later, get some rest." He Could get some rest himself since it was getting late but he tended to think a bit more when was up a bit longer. It was New York so there always something or another to do before hitting the hay in his apartment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:48 am

Since it was a little after noon, Tracy decided that maybe getting something to eat was probably the best way to get her mind off of ghosts and supernatural things.

She wanted to see if Ava or Danny could take over things from her. After all, she doesn't Officially work at the Last Maiden. Sure she hung around there, but she mainly cleaned the place after closing.

She wasn't a big fan of all this paranormal stuff anyway and felt that the Hunters should handle it, since it Was the Hunters who were the ones who helped her with that pervy Shadow Person... and she immediately felt bad for thinking that. The people of the Last Maiden were good people, even Danny, and she shouldn't think things like that, after all, they Did come to her aid when the Hunters didn't, not at first.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Ava finally was coming down from where ever she had been for a bit and was ready to get back into the sway of things. She wore the disguise out of habit and convenience, though she knew some of the looks and reactions would be different if she didn't have it.

On her way to get something to eat she did see Tracy and waved. "Afternoon Tracy. How have you been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:16 pm

In a city of over 20 million people, it would have been outstanding probability of running into Ava... except this was a pretty standard place where most of the Last Maiden people go to get a quick bite or just to step out when they needed to get out of the office for a bit.

Tracy looks.over to the older woman 'O-oh, um, hi Ava." she says as she holds out a piece of paper with the ghosts name on it "Um, D-devin would l-like you to look over this n-name, please..." she mumbles, not looking Ava in the eye. Tracy was, perhaps, the Worst liar to walk this Earth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:17 am

Ava didn't believe her, but took the piece of paper. "I'll look into it and see what I can find. Did they say anything else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:41 am

Tracy shakes her head "No. After Aki and Oka left to do some investigating of their own, he just took off without so much as a hint as to where he was going." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:53 pm

Ava was a bit curious but figured it could wait as she sent them a quick text to meet up with Devin. "Never know with that man sometimes. Like I said though, I'll meet up with them and look into things."
_________

Devin came back with his own laptop in a tea shop where it was quite enough and there was wifi to start the bare bones of things. of this Elizabeth Hale person. Pretty much all he had thus far was she was a vampire of unknown type and she was murdered and her case was never solved. It was still better then nothing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Tracy nods as she excuses herself and heads back to what she was previously going to do. Head to the library tp study...Without any ghosts to bother her.

During his initial investigation, Devin finds the social profile of Elizabeth Hale. She was quite the social butterfly. All of the pictures on her profile shows her at night time, which made sense considering what she was.

According to her profile, she was a senior at highschool and had her college all picked out and what she wanted to major in and everything. She saying how she wanted to major in political science to Really help make the world a better place. It said nothing about her being a vampire.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum