Unusual Friendships

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unusual Friendships - Page 2 Empty Re: Unusual Friendships

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:05 am

Worgen shrugs "Oh nothing special. Just doing my rounds and decided it was time for some tea and maybe a biscuit, then it's back to work." he says "And how has the day been treating you?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:40 pm

"I just went shopping with some of my friends, and Jaiden." Leniya said after a moment. "There's also schooling related stuff to worry about which is a pain but needs to be doing but that aside its been fine. On a side note, me and my brother wanted to see what Castlevania is like. Not sure how it works, but probably have to get Lady Angel's approval right?"

In the background, Jaiden was cleaning more on auto pilot as Linda said a few things here and there. While he, personally, didn't know why Leniya seemed to have a thing for them, he was open minded about it. It wasn't anything serious, he knew his sister enough to know that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:51 pm

All three denizens of Castlevania exchange looks before Worgen focuses on Leniya "It, isn't really recommended that you visit the dark castle, as it is still very dangerous there, even with Lady Angel's influence..." he says "However, as you two aren't exactly normal or Human, I believe it would be, somewhat, alright. As long as you follow the rules of the castle."

He looks over to Mally and nods and she disappears "But generally yes. We have to ask permission from Lady Angel before guests enter. It is, after all, her castle." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:50 pm

"If you two wanted to go, then we'll have things handled here when or if you end up going. You two are young, don't have to be binded to just one place.." V
anessa added, but it be up to Angel. Where ever she was, Peresphone would be and by proxy her son.

"Thank you, but not trying to put the cart before the horse on this one."
Leniya said, shaking her head. "But when Angel is here on the outside, who is in charge of things then?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:23 pm

Worgen quarks a brow (an odd sight for a wolfman) "Lady Angel is. She is Always the one in charge of Castlevania." he states "After all, it Is her castle."

"Someone would need to be Very powerful to rest dominion of the castle and it's inhabitants from her." Euryale says "As of right now, there's only One within Castlevania who can do that and he's in a deep slumber within the bowels of the castle." she says in a low voice, as if just Speaking of him, will cause him to arise.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Leniya wasn't sure how to respond to that, surely someone had to watch after the castle when Angel was gone? Maybe she had some way to control it from remote, or something.

"If I may ask, who is that?" To Jaiden it seemed it wasn't anyone the young woman was particularly fond of.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:30 pm

Euryale frowns and Worgen grumbles something. Clearly it wasn't just Angel who might not like this person "His name is Galamoth and he lays claim to the catacombs beneath Castlevania." Mally says "He is a truly fearsome foe to go against. He is nearly invulnerable and holds command over both dark magics and lightning. Not to mention it is like, fifty foot tall." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:51 pm

It was something Linda wasn't used to seeing or hearing about, compared to back at home. Some of the things she heard about were exciting, and other things were rather intimidating in their own right once learning about them.

She didn't know too much about the castle, or a lot of the things the group were discussing as it was new. However, she did have a rather obvious question. "If he's that strong to take over as you said, why hasn't he tried to take over? Does he not want to or something stopping him?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Mally shakes her head "He did. But he met resistance from another of those powerful enough to take control of Castlevania from my Lady. Count Olrox." she says "Their battle threw the castle into chaos, which started to spill out into the Forest of Silence and the town below." she explains "But with the help of Lady Angel's dad and an old man, they were able to seal away Olrox and put Galamoth into an enchanted slumber."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:36 am

Linda didn't yet know the fully significance of some of the things so she didn't comment as she was sitlll learning but there was something that caught Leniya off guard. "Wait. You said dad? Does she have another one because I thought Dracula was gone?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:00 am

Mally nods "Yes. Lady Angel's Father was Lord Dracula, while her 'Daddy' is ..." she starts, but was cut off by Worgen clearing his throat. A clear warning to the ghost maiden "...Someone else." she finishes.

Worgen stands and casts a glance to the ghost, then back over to the women "Needless to say, Lady Angel has connections to powerful people."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:08 pm

Linda and the others were smart enough to take a hint, so they didn't really say too much more on that particular subject. If they didn't want to talk about it, then they didn't want to talk about it. "I understand. Maybe I'll get to meet the lady of the castle, one of these days."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:45 pm

Worgen nods slightly "There's a very good chance of that happening, seeing as how Lady Angel's personal maid is in relations with our hostesses son." he says, referring to Aron.

"They were here not Too long ago, so I don't think we'll see them any time soon..." Mally says, with a shrug.

"Woo... that was a very tiring trip." Angel says as she comes walking in. She takes her coat off and holds it out.

Persephone was there just in time to catch it, as Angel drops it "Please, my lady, try to not make a mess." she says as she hangs Angel's coat up "This isn't your place. Can we try to be respectful of the owner?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Vanessa would have commented, at least until the two guest got inside of her establishment. It Was actually closed so she was wandering who the hell got inside until the two revealed themselves at any rate. Then it made sense. "Welcome back all of you. I didn't expect you to return back so soon; what brings you back to my side of town?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:42 am

"Huh? Weren't we gone almost a month?" Angel asks, blinking in confusion.

Persephone walks behind Angel, master/servent dynamics "Lady Angel, we've been gone only a week or two. Not too long." the maid explains.

The three denizens of Castlevania move to stand before their Lord and Ruler, Worgen and Euryale kneeling, while Mally curtsey's, showing respect to their master "We are, all three of us, as always, at your command, mistress." he says.

Angel blinks in confusion again "Huh? What are you three doing here?" she asks, clearly forgetting they were here.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:26 am

Aron came in just behind them after closing the door behind them. "Since we were close by we decided to swing by for a visit on our way." To where he didn't exactly say.

To Angel's question, Vanessa shook her head. "You sent them here to be bodyguards because of some trouble that was here earlier, however its been peaceful since then. I think things are fine for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:51 am

Angel blinks a bit "Oh. Okay. You three can go home, then." she says, absent mindedly.

"It's about time we can git on outta here!" says one skeleton "I've been gone from the Castle for so long, I thought I'd never see it again." says a second one "Been stuck around fleshies for so long I thought I was gonna become alive again!" another laughs.

Worgen nods "As you wish, Lady Angel. We shall head as soon as we are able to." he says as he stands and starts towards his small camp.

Mally twirled a lock of blonde hair "I think I'll haunt this place a bit longer." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:27 am

Leniya met them only briefly before, but at length since the last time they had came into the place. Still, she figured if she was going to ask this was the right time. "Afternoon Lady Angel, not sure you remember me from last time. Me and my brother were wondering if it be all right to visit your home, if that's okay."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:02 am

Angel thinks for a bit, trying to place where she had seen Leniya, but gives us for the time being "I don't mind. But Castlevania is a very dangerous place." she says.

Persephone moves close and whispers something to Angel, who brightens up "Oh, so you two are also vampires?" she asks "What spells do you both know?"

Persephone sighs "Lady Angel, that's not what I said. I told you that they are Nosferatu." she says.

Angel blinks in confusion again "But Nosferatu is basically Romanian for Vampire." she points out "Silly Persephone." she giggles with a smile.

The demonic maid nods, sighing internally "Of course, Lady Angel. My mistake."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:57 am

"I heard that, but its strange out term is basically the same thing but in one of your langauges.. Probably a reason for it.."
Leniya was more thinking. "But anyway, no. Me and my brother don't know any of the magical arts. Some back home did. Is that a common thing here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:24 am

((After talking it over, I'm not feeling the direction this thread's going. So I'm just gonna pull my characters.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum