Unusual Friendships

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unusual Friendships Empty Unusual Friendships

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:51 pm

After the incident with the serial killer, things more or less were calm with After Dark as far as Leniya and everyone else who currently work there could tell. It was just a matter of juggling school, work(when it was time) and down time such as spending time with Katsura and all her other friends. For the moment though, she and her brother were taking some days off from After Dark to focus on school and other things.

She had in the past week met some more interesting friends far as schooling went. The first was a young woman named Lindaa Mystic who was all to happy to seemingly try to learn as much as she can. The other was Seemingly a normal typical token goth chick that some groups had named Elenaril. She looked normal, save you know, the fact that she was a demon from another realm. She didn't Need to go to school, work..or much of anything. If asked she'd shrug and say she wanted to experience new things. That seemed to be their motto for a lot of the things they did.

Still, quirks and all to Leniya they were her friends and she tried to give people the benefit of the doubt. Even with things like Oni, sure they had a bad past but so did they and others so unless proven otherwise she'd treat them like anyone else. Granted, she nor her brother had ever ran into one.

Currently the three(now four since Jaiden had been dragged along) were at the mall shopping. All three, even Elenaril had a common interest in clothing as far as things there went. Jaiden didn't. He couldn't decide if today was good with hanging out with attractive young women, or bad since he didn't have as much interest. He supposed the later balanced it out.

Then the girl talk started and he choose to stay out of it.

"-So about something like this?"
Leniya pulled out what seemed to be nice pair of jeans and a shirt while the other two were watching critically.

"It's good. You might wanna consider something a bit more flare. You got a rocking body, why not show some of it? Be a good way to get some attention, yeah?"
Elenaril said with a wink.

Linda shook her head. "She doesn't need those kinds of outfits. Worgen is a gentlman."

The other woman looked at her side ways. "..Excuse me princess. I wasn't saying to have it all out there, just a bit more flare is all. Not sure what kind of men you hang out with, but even gentleman apperciate it if they have a pulse. Leniya is a little young to be rocking the grandma look you suggest. She's gonna be a crumpled crone before anyone notices her with your suggestions."

This got a huff from Linda. "Then maybe that says something else. They're classy clothes are the ones I pick."

Leniya decided to break it up, the two tended to butt heads at times more then likely because of how both of them grew up. "All right, that's enough of that. Its just extra input, so leave it be ok?"

"As you wish."

"Sure, sure. Didn't mean to crash the vibes." Once that was settled, it went back to normal, with Elenaril looking semi bored but hanging by Jaiden while the other two finished up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Unusual Friendships Empty Re: Unusual Friendships

Post by Namey Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:03 am

Over by one of the entrances to a shop, there was a Familiar young woman that Elenaril would recognize immediately. It was her fellow Chaos Demon, Babette.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:07 am

Elenaril for the moment was fine with how things were currently even if she didn't always look it. Sometimes she just Looked bored even when she wasn't maybe something she'd have to work on. At least she didn't have resting bitch face as some liked to call it. The Holander siblings were attractive and she liked their company, Linda was Linda.

"You all right? You seem to have spaced out." It was Jaiden who caught her attention from her inner musings.

"Yeah, fine big guy just a few things here and there. Gimme a sec, I'll be right back."
She saw Babette so she decided to see what she was doing, could be doing something important or doing her own thing like she was it was hard to say. "Well, didn't expect to see you around here. Whatcha up to?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:17 am

Babette crushes put her smoke, doesn't bother picking the butt up (Yeah! Chaos, baby!) "Need ya to look after the kid. Our lady wants me to check on something. She had an ominous tone about how she said that." she says in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:12 am

Well that sucked since she was enjoying the time off with friends but business was business. "I could look after them, but its the Lady's kid so wouldn't someone more experienced make more sense for a bodyguard?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:30 am

Babette shakes her head "Amanda doesn't need a bodyguard. She needs a gofer. Someone to attend to her needs, because we both know how spoiled she is." she points out "But don't worry, she's never made me do anything weird." she says off handedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Elen didn't like it, but a job was a job. She'd just tell her friends was on business later, thank lucky stars for the invention called the cell phone. "So where is she then? In Tokyo or somewhere else?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:30 pm

Babette shrugs "I donno. Last I seen them they were in New York, talking about going to Noreal later in the future. Who knows? Maybe they have already went there." she says with a shrug "Why don't you ask Lady Regina to find her for you?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:15 am

"Just might do that. I'll see ya when I see ya."
Elenaril went to her friends, Leniya was still looking through things with Linda and Jaiden was looking through something on the phone. "Hey, sorry to bounce but have to take care of some important stuff. I'll see you later., tell Vanessa I said hi"

Leniy was a bit dissapointed but she understood. "All right, I'll see you later."

"We aren't going anywhere, take care of what you need to do." Jaiden was the next one and Linda seemed to be deciding of what to say.

"Happy Journeys."

That suited the other woman just fine, and after finding a place away from people, she teleported to go about her business

After a moment, Linda spoke up again. "Where do you think she had to go so urgently?"

Jaiden shook his head. "Could be anything, but if she wanted to she would of said so. She's a adult, she'l be fine." Elenaril was lax and lazy a lot of the time, except for when work was to be done or something she deemed important came up.

(Elen is out of the thread)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Babette looks over at the group "She's running an errand for her lady. Best not to worry about it." she says, then disappears in a swirl of fire as well.

Not too far behind Euryale was lerking behind. Worgen told her to keep an eye on Jaiden and Leniya, while he watched over Vanessa.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:56 am

Jaiden, did, in fact notice the young woman laggigng a bit behind as he could only guess at keeping a eye on them. He personally didn't think they needed it as much when off the job after things had settled down still he didn't mind too much.

"Afternoon, did you want to join us?" Figuring it better that way instead of being a bit behind in the shadows a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:21 am

Even though the serial killer hadn't shown up for a bit, Euryale and Worgen were ordered by their Lady to keep an eye on this family and their friends and property, to that end, they would carry out their duties until they were told to stop by Lady Angel, their charges died, or they did.

Euryale moved back from Jaiden, avoiding eye contact, even though she was wearing sunglasses "That's alright... if I'm back here, I can keep a better eye on the situation..." she mumbles. When she wasn't talking to the Nosferatu, she was usually loud and opinionated, but when she Did address Jaiden, Leniya, or Vanessa, she became quite and very demure.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:08 am

It was something Jaiden had noticed, even if he wasn't entirely sure why she had a shift in how she addressed things. Though he did admit the young woman was cure when she got like that. "If you're sure, but me and Leniya wouldn't mind the extra company so its a open offer if you change your mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:25 am

Euryale nods "I assure you that my mind is firmly affixed in place, but I thank you for your generous offer." she says as she stops walking, letting them get a head of her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:59 pm

Jaiden left the young woman to it if she made up her mind about things to join the others were doing their own thing. Linda noticed them coming over first. "Will your friend be joining us?"

"They decided not to. When we're done here, why not grab something to eat?" Jaiden suggested, and Leniya perked up at the last bit.

She didn't look it, but she ate a lot. Always had. Leniya wasn't sure why she had a big apetite but it was just a quirk. Maybe they go to a buffet this time around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:44 am

Euryale just kept back, watching the two young vampires. They were a bit Too carefree. What if someone attacked? Would either them or their angel friend be able to stop them? She supposed they would never need to find out, because that was why she was there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:27 pm

The three of them ended up going to a buffet, they were all very hungry and wanted to get their complete money's worth. While Jaiden wanted Euryale to come out of their shell and interact, he couldn't really force it either. Besides the serial killer, they didn't really have any issues or enemies.

"I have to say, I don't think I'll ever truly get tired of the food here back at home there isn't as much variety before getting into contact with earth. The natives of earth are so creative with their dishes, I might have to learn some."
Linda said as she had a seat.

Lenya did plan on visiting Linda's home one of these days, maybe dragging her family along if they wanted but that was for the future of things. "I haven't had your local food so I can't say much. Earth does have a lot of different food, Noreal does too. I could kill for some them here.."

The Mystic tilted her head. "Hm? So Noreal isn't fully public knowledge to earth?" She had assumed so since they had stepped in to defend earth during the invasion where the Circle kept out.

Jaiden shook his head after placing his plate down. "Not fully, no. People can go there but far as earth goes. Far as earth goes, they're welcome to but its more stumbling on chance. We have immigrants of earth of course. Other then that, I don't know. Politics. And I dislike politics."

"..I admit I'm not fond of them myself, but they are a necessary evil to any civilization." Linda mumbled, thinking back to things her mother had to deal with being involved with them made her dislike them more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Euryale stayed back, watching the three do their thing. She Was a bit hungry, having skipped breakfast this morning because that Damn slobbering mut said she was late for her shift!

Though nothing's happened lately at the club, that killer was still out there, as both Worgen and Euryale had been reports about his victims on the news. She was still amazed that the television could have such Bright colors and very sharp visuals.

Though she wasn't 100% certain, she had a feeling that the girl vampire, Leniya, was developing feeling for that drooling dog, Worgen. Laughable, if it wasn't so tragic. A vampire in love with a wolfman? Absurd!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:20 pm

Once the three were done, they headed to After Dark sure, they were off sure but they were going to help do some cleaning and things behind the scene. Vanessa was of course there doing manager related things but she let the group in once she saw them.

"I wasn't sure if you were coming, but thanks for the help." Vanessa said as she closed the door behind her. "Your other friend isn't with you?"

"No." Linda started. "She had to take care of some personal things, but she'll likely return when she's ready."

"Understandable." Vanessa replied. "Anyway, while you're all here feel free. I'll say its been rather slow while you two have been absent so you didn't miss much." She would admit Leniya, along with some others Did bring in a bit more customers because they were very attractive, that was both a bonus and a negative. As long as they didn't touch her girls, there be no problems.

That being said, she hadn't fully given up recruiting some of Leniya's friends, like Linda as a open offer. At the time they said they would think about it, so she'd have to see.

She then addressed the young Gorgon. "And how have you been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:49 pm

Euryale didn't like people making a fuss over her and just shrugs, holding one arm with some snakes hanging over one eye "Eh, I'm alright..." she says in a docile tone.

Mally comes floating on over to her friend "Hey, Euryale, can you come over here for a bit? I wanna tell ya something." the ghost maid says.

The gorgon follows her friend away from the group "So what is it you wanted to tell me?" she asks, arms folded now.

Mally looks over to the group of Nosferatu "I know they may Seem like  noble vampires from Castlevania, but they're really not..." she starts "They have more in common with Human's, than with the noble vampires like Master Alucard, Count Olrox, or Lord Dracula..." she points out "They don't even come from Earth. They come from a different planet called Noreal. So basically, they're aliens, not vampires." she finishes.

Euryale thinks for a bit "They get weak in sunlight, they drink blood, they have the power of shadows on their side, they live much longer than a Human, And they call themselves Nosferatu... I'm sorry, but I am convinced that they are vampires... they even Call themselves vampires in Romanian... which would be odd for an alien species to do, if they weren't from Earth already." she states her counter argument.

Mally looks over to the group "So, how long do you think Lady Angel will keep you and Worgen here?" she asks. She knew that Worgen wished to return to Castlevania, because it was his home, but he would never say anything to contradict Angel's orders, neither would Euryale, but Mally, on the other hand...

The Gorgon shrugs "We'll leave when Lady Angel believes our charges are no longer in any danger." she says. She was feeling a bit homesick as well, but like Worgen, she wouldn't say anything "If you're so eager to head home, why don't you go yourself, or better still, ask your sister to make a request of Lady Angel to let us leave for home? We all know she listens to Persephone." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:19 pm

None of the others tried to listen to their conversation, after all if they wanted privacy they would leave it be. If they had been apart of the conversation it be up in the air what the three in particular would have to say, or even if they care as much either way. Likely the later.

There were a few minor questions Leniya could ask the two of the Castlevania residents to pick their brain, but at the moment as they were in the middle of a conversation it could wait.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:53 am

Mally looked a bit offended by that "Lady Angel is not some proxy ruler. She is our lord and our master. To imply otherwise is almost blasphemy. Sacrilegious even and to Suggest that my sister has Any sway over our lord..." she says in a serious tone.

Euryale holds up her hands "Whoa, now hold up." she says hastily "I never meant anything of the sorts. All I meant was that our Lady is more likely to listen to the advice of her handmaiden of many years, because of her experience over the centuries." she quickly corrects herself.

"If Worgen or your sister were here, and they heard you say that..." Mally points out in a low tone.

"it's not like either of them are here right now anyway..." Euryale mumbles.

Worgen comes walking on in, followed by a few skeletons (still in their glamors) "Ladies." he nods to Vanessa and the others, as he walks over to Euryale and Mally.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:28 pm

All and all with its ups and downs Leniya could safely say earth had a certain charm of its own. Sure, there seemed to be a bit more exiciting in some places far as things happening, but it wasn't like Noreal was perfect.

"H-hey Worgen." Leniya greeted as the man greeted them before moving onto the other Castlevania residents.

Vanessa playfully tapped the young woman's shoulder. "Earth to Leniya, your head were in the clouds. Something on your mind?"

They flushed slightly. "No..." She decided to get back to work to stave off any embarrassment and keep busy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:31 pm

The wolfman looks over to the young Nosferatu "Ah, greeting to you as well, young Leniya. I hope the day is finding you well." he says, reminding them that everyone from Castlevania comes from a different time and world. A world that was often violent and full of death and madness.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:05 am

Leniya thankfilly got over being flustered quick enough, which was good because she didn't want to embarrass herself further. "Oh, I'm doing all right thank you. It's just been on the boring side for the most part but I'm not complaining on things being stable. What about you?"

She wondered if he or the other two missed being back home or not, it probably couldn't be easy being away for long if they didn't regularly already do it. Then again, their resident ghost to her knowledge didn't have any orders to be here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum